SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone ever deal with flirty co-worker(s)?

Bros...I need advice man, I'm working at some chitty retail store. Full of people my age (college age), blah blah blah.

>There's this one chick slightly younger than me.
    >Always flirts hardcore when we're working together
    >Stares me down like a lion hunting down prey...
    >Tries to appeal to my interest

I'm fookin lost bros, it's a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation.

Most of the time I just try to do my chitty work, flirt back and try to forget about it :/

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is she hot?

Is she cute?
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SweatyBadger View Post
    Bros...I need advice man, I'm working at some chitty retail store. Full of people my age (college age), blah blah blah.

>There's this one chick slightly younger than me.
    >Always flirts hardcore when we're working together
    >Stares me down like a lion hunting down prey...
    >Tries to appeal to my interest
    just congrats,
    try to give her what she... expects

Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Why is everyone in this sub borderline retarded?
    yep

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you brain dead? Two options

If you want to fuk, ask if she wants to have a drink sometime

If you don’t, be friendly to her and go about your life
    6'3"

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    honestly it's a chitty retail job, the saying "dont chit where you eat" is b.s. either way (imho) but in such a environment do it srs

i would srs
    This. It's not like you're in an office environment pursuing a career. If you want to smash and she's up for it, go ahead. Everyone knows that college-age restaurant and retail employees smash each other all the time. Nobody cares.

TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Pretty much everyone who posts in this sub in a non-ironic way is dumber than fuukk, man.
    I'll agree. I look like a troglodyte most times and still have been in many relationships and didn't have an issue dating in my 20s. Its more than a looks thing. These dudes are self sabotaging themselves with women most of the time