Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000)

U.S. student who was returned from North Korea in coma has died

"U.S. student Otto Warmbier, who was imprisoned in North Korea for 17 months before being returned home in a coma less than a week ago, has died in a Cincinnati hospital, his family said in a statement on Monday."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u..._medium=Social

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.... but still, I feel really sad for him and his family.

RIP

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very sad. Obviously North Korea's laws are ridiculous...but if you go there and break the rules and get caught, you deserve what you get.

Sucks this happened, but as the OP says, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And are people seriously blaming Obama over this? Wow...
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    Very sad. Obviously North Korea's laws are ridiculous...but if you go there and break the rules and get caught, you deserve what you get.
    Why do people say this and then get pissy when Trump/Trump supporters say they want to deport illegals and enforce immigration law?

It makes no sense.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sobekhotep View Post

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....
    Very sad. Obviously North Korea's laws are ridiculous..but if you go there and break the rules and get caught, you deserve what you get.

Been reading comments like these ever since this story dropped - and I still struggle to understand this sentiment.

To me this is no different that chastising a woman for being stoned to death for defacing a Quran. I find it odd how criticizing this guy's actions often takes priority over criticizing NK's insane human rights violations.

By the standards of any reasonable person, no one deserves to lose their life for ripping a poster.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Registered Ex Offender Dan_Staat's Avatar
    Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone who would go into that country for any reason, willingly, deserves exactly what they get. Do they not watch the news?
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

there is talk he never stole anything and was framed by NK. The video doesn't even show him, just a grainy clip of some dude.. it's pathetic.

And yes obama needs blame, he has 18 god damn months to do something, instead he golfs hosts White House parties and told the parents to "lay low".

Even his parents praised trump for getting the kid out. Not Barry
    Truth is out there

Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    . I find it odd how criticizing this guy's actions often takes priority over criticizing NK's insane human rights violations.

because anyone who has access to a tv, smart phone, or computer knows that NK is fukked up and you'd be a fukking moron to go there willingly.

/thread
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    "U.S. student Otto Warmbier, who was imprisoned in North Korea for 17 months before being returned home in a coma less than a week ago, has died in a Cincinnati hospital, his family said in a statement on Monday."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u..._medium=Social

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.... but still, I feel really sad for him and his family.

RIP
    I really hope Americans realize how lucky they are.

Yeah, sometimes the law fails. Sometimes we have corruption. But in other countries you steal a poster and you get tortured so badly that you become braindead within a year. In the USA, you can kill 15 people and still get a lawyer and a jury trial.

Americans just don't realize how important the Constitution is.

Originally Posted by Dan_Staat View Post
    because anyone who has access to a tv, smart phone, or computer knows that NK is fukked up and you'd be a fukking moron to go there willingly.

/thread
    Should we help people who OD on drugs or let them die?

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Darwin award winner basically.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000)
    [/B]

Been reading comments like these ever since this story dropped - and I still struggle to understand this sentiment.

To me this is no different that chastising a woman for being stoned to death for defacing a Quran. I find it odd how criticizing this guy's actions often takes priority over criticizing NK's insane human rights violations.
    I understand what you're saying and I agree. However, you KNOW NK's laws are like this, and if you are an american they will want to get you. Knowing this, would you still fly to NK and steal from the place?

The biggest culprit is NK obviously, but Otto could've avoided his fate easily.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

/thread
    Journalists go there frequently for documentaries and come back just fine. This is not an argument and you're doing exactly what I just mentioned.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

I understand what you're sayig and I agree. However, you KNOW NK's laws are like this, and if you are an american they will want to get you. Knowing this, would you still fly to NK and steal from the place?

The biggest culprit is NK obviously, but Otto could've avoided his fate easily.
    Thanks for not being a blowhard like others can be, but how many people on the net knew the act of ripping a propaganda poster could result in detainer, a sentence of 15 years hard labor, and death by torture or abuse? To me it was textbook holier-than-thou. Alot of people will obviously say they knew (miscers are so phuckin smart after all), because now we expect the worst of NK. But it's ridiculous to give any validity whatsoever to the laws of a totalitarian regime, especially with a cop-out like "if you don't like their laws don't go there/herp derp...."

I just found it extremely weird how vehemently I disagreed with the majority of the web's viewpoint on this, when it's clearly a human rights issue and not a "just deserts" issue.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Should we help people who OD on drugs or let them die?

Sure. Just like we got the kid back, and unfortunately he died. I didn't say it's good he died, just that he got exactly the same fate as other people who have gone into NK and broke the law (whether or not he even broke it is another story)

Brb heroin addict knows its dangerous, dies. Its tragic but people say "well it was a long time coming" instead of asking "why the fuk did they decide heroin was a good idea"
    Brb idiot goes into NK knowing its dangerous, dies. It's tragic but people say "well why didn't obama bring him back" Instead of asking "why the fuk did he even go there"

Sure. Just like we got the kid back, and unfortunately he died. I didn't say it's good he died, just that he got exactly the same fate as other people who have gone into NK and broke the law (whether or not he even broke it is another story)

Brb heroin addict knows its dangerous, dies. Its tragic but people say "well it was a long time coming" instead of asking "why the fuk did they decide heroin was a good idea"
    Brb idiot goes into NK knowing its dangerous, dies. It's tragic but people say "well why didn't obama bring him back" Instead of asking "why the fuk did he even go there"
    Do you drink?

Ever drank and drive?

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Obama's foreign policy was horrendous, especially in Asia. He had ample opportunities to get the kid out and passed on all of them; he even told his parents to "lay low" for fuk's sake!

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/18/...olicy-failure/
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/03/...pivot-to-asia/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.bb8bfc991b23
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-seen-as-fail/
    https://www.armscontrol.org/ACT/2016...ration-Failure

This is exactly the holier-than-thou stance I'm talking about. There's a reasonable expectation you should be able to leave a country that you freely entered, in the same state of health, like without being in a coma.

There's people who visit NK, do news and journalistic pieces for their jobs, and come home fine. Does that make them idiots? Again people disparage the victim over the oppressive government which I find mind-boggling.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

This is exactly the holier-than-thou stance I'm talking about. There's a reasonable expectation you should be able to leave a country that you freely entered, in the same state of health, like without being in a coma.

There's people who visit NK, do news and journalistic pieces for their jobs, and come home fine. Does that make them idiots? Again people disparage the victim over the oppressive government which I find mind-boggling.
    Right? This is the logic Islamic terrorists use. "Don't you dare insult Islam!"

If this kid murdered or raped someone, I could see this tough punishment.

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's honestly why Obama has to shoulder a considerable portion of the blame. 15 years hard labor for ripping a cheap poster is hardly fair and if Obama had fought it or pressured China to tell Kim to cool it none of this would have happened. Instead he sat on it and ignored the whole situation, like he did with everything related to NK. Should he have been punished for vandalizing state property? Absolutely, but it should have been a fine + first plane outta Pyongyang, not a slow death.

This is one of those awkward moments where I agree with you, granted ur not trolling again.

But I boil it down to people being people - wanting to have simple views of the world rather than evaluate something case-by-case.

In this case it should be pretty phucking simple to evaluate: ripping a poster does not justify imprisonment, torture or death. How thick can people be....
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nuk'em

tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [/B]

By the standards of any reasonable person, no one deserves to lose their life for ripping a poster.

agreed

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Nuk'em
    Not worth it and too much risk. IMO what needs to happen is the State department has to stop shipping them food and convince China and Russia to do the same.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [/B]

Its like dipping yourself in lamb's blood and walking into a lion cage... what do you think is going to happen?

Pretty simple.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't think they are trying to disparage the kid. I think he made a very bad decision going to North Korea and he paid very bad consequences for it. If you decide you want to go swimming with sharks then you may end up getting bit. I find his story to be very sad, but definitely not shocking.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/thread
    this...dont care how many people go there and come back fine. YOu might just be the one person they decide isn't going back home and there ain't chit you can do about it.

still sad he died for that though
    No soda crew
    Always pick 5 crew
    Time to cut crew
    Photography crew

Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm really confused. I always thought that Conservatives thought that enhanced interrogation was the best thing since sliced bread.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was in no way this kid's fault he was taken hostage and injured.

It's also unlikely he committed the crime the NK rats accused him of. He was a hostage taken to be used for bargaining.

Praise to President Trump for getting him out of there and giving the family closure.

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You think you have to break a rule for them to do that?

I love how Rodman is trying to profit off this. F that guy. Hope Un gets tired of him and puts him in labor camp.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This. It's a bullsht law and he's an American. Fck letting them sentence him to "hard labor" - we should do whatever we can to get him (and the other three currently being held) back.