31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

20 64.52%
  • Disagree

8 25.81%
  • Maybe

3 9.68%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agree or Disagree?

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched the George Floyd murder in the Daily Mail very early one morning and thought, if any of the 3 cops stopped the one officer, then he would be alive today.
    So i disagree. Make all cops on the scene responsible for their partners behavior( seniority or not) and this stops or at least decreases.

If your chief says you are now responsible for your partner then maybe the blue wall of "cya/silence" cracks or loses some bricks and weakens.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I watched the George Floyd murder in the Daily Mail very early one morning and thought, if any of the 3 cops stopped the one officer, then he would be alive today.
    So i disagree. Make all cops on the scene responsible for their partners behavior( seniority or not) and this stops or at least decreases.

If your chief says you are now responsible for your partner then maybe the blue wall of "cya/silence" cracks or loses some bricks and weakens.
    I agree with MT and I agree with Ben.

The other cops were complicit by allowing their colleague cop to go that far. They should have pulled him off of Mr. George or pulled their gun on that cop to stop him.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agreed.

If we would stop bringing race into every little thing that happens, it would help in getting rid of it. But when rap and hip hop, and movies keeping talking racist ways, using language that they want "US" to stop using, then it won't die.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

-USAF crew. 20 years and counting!
    *1C3
    *2T3
    *3P0
    -Cleveland Browns crew
    -Ohio State buckeyes crew

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I'm generally in favor of a race neutral, everyone equal before the law approach I don't think that works here. As best I can tell with the information presented, George Floyd was murdered on purpose because he was black. This wasn't because he was poor, or the cop was dirty, or he threatened the officers in some way, was armed or particularly dangerous, etc. I haven't heard anything to suggest that the cops involved were corrupt. Plenty of excessive use of force complaints, but that's a different kind of problem. Frankly I don't think this is an issue of just one, or a small number of bad cops among an overall good force either. I'd say there are deep systemic problems both with that local department and U.S. policing in general.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    While I'm generally in favor of a race neutral, everyone equal before the law approach I don't think that works here. As best I can tell with the information presented, George Floyd was murdered on purpose because he was black.
    Please state your source for this? Best I can tell he was killed because the cop is a straight up @sshole. There has been zero proof anywhere that it was strictly a racial issue.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Some of those cops were only on the job for 4 days. Be realistic...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    While I'm generally in favor of a race neutral, everyone equal before the law approach I don't think that works here. As best I can tell with the information presented, George Floyd was murdered on purpose because he was black. This wasn't because he was poor, or the cop was dirty, or he threatened the officers in some way, was armed or particularly dangerous, etc. I haven't heard anything to suggest that the cops involved were corrupt. Plenty of excessive use of force complaints, but that's a different kind of problem. Frankly I don't think this is an issue of just one, or a small number of bad cops among an overall good force either. I'd say there are deep systemic problems both with that local department and U.S. policing in general.
    You have no idea whatsoever if George Floyd was killed because he was black. You are talking out your ass. It may end up being true, but right now...you and I have no clue so please stop the bs.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    It definitely is a better way for the media to be writing the story. But it's not going to get the clicks and ratings so I wouldn't count on it. In general though I'd say no, it won't stop racism. I think racism is in a person's heart and won't matter how a story is written. Could it help though? For sure...

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Some of those cops were only on the job for 4 days. Be realistic...
    Then the one next in line who saw him dying should have pushed dick off the neck. How about the asian guy be a non wicked human being and let them work that chit out later?
    Sometimes in life you have to take a stand and let the chips fall.
    Instead we have chaos mixed with peaceful protests.

Be realistic.....
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djdizzydave View Post
    A

If we would stop bringing race into every little thing that happens, it would help in getting rid of it. But when rap and hip hop, and movies keeping talking racist ways, using language that they want "US" to stop using, then it won't die.
    This, at it's very heart is a racist comment. Whenever you put "us" in quotations you're dividing whites and blacks. As for the rap and hip hop culture, black men grew up in scenarios white people never did, it's part of the black experience. You don't have a lens to understand it.

As for #BLM, is it that hard to just ask that white cops stop killing innocent black kids? Blacks have have been "peacefully protesting" since the time of MLK and what has changed? Not a Fuking thing.

I'll bring the gas to burn the next police station, it's time to wake the fuk up, my Brothers are done with your Horse****.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More whites get shot than blacks by cops - https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

We win, phuck ya'll race $hit talkers!!!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    This, at it's very heart is a racist comment. Whenever you put "us" in quotations you're dividing whites and blacks. As for the rap and hip hop culture, black men grew up in scenarios white people never did, it's part of the black experience. You don't have a lens to understand it.

As for #BLM, is it that hard to just ask that white cops stop killing innocent black kids? Blacks have have been "peacefully protesting" since the time of MLK and what has changed? Not a Fuking thing.

I'll bring the gas to burn the next police station, it's time to wake the fuk up, my Brothers are done with your Horse****.
    You gotta stop swallowing all that goofy sh!t they spoon-feed the gullible teenagers at your university. If racially dividing statements are what defines racism, then BLM is as racist as they come. Secondly, when controlling for the number of arrests, cops are actually slightly less likely to kill an unarmed black person than they are to kill an unarmed white person. So relax a little bit on the racial pieties...
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

As for #BLM, is it that hard to just ask that white cops stop killing innocent black kids? Blacks have have been "peacefully protesting" since the time of MLK and what has changed?
    How many innocent/unarmed black men....not sure why you used the word kids....were killed by cops last yr? I’ll wait for the stats as they are readily available & I have seen them.

In addition throw in the same scenario but make it whites, how many have been killed last yr? Once again it’s a very easy stat to find.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    You gotta stop swallowing all that goofy sh!t they spoon-feed the gullible teenagers at your university. If racially dividing statements are what defines racism, then BLM is as racist as they come. Secondly, when controlling for the number of arrests, cops are actually slightly less likely to kill an unarmed black person than they are to kill an unarmed white person. So relax a little bit on the racial pieties...
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    How many innocent/unarmed black men....not sure why you used the word kids....were killed by cops last yr? I’ll wait for the stats as they are readily available & I have seen them.

In addition throw in the same scenario but make it whites, how many have been killed last yr? Once again it’s a very easy stat to find.
    I'll tell you what, post a video of a cop kneeling on a white Guy's neck for 2 minutes after he's dead.

I'll wait.

I'll tell you what, post a video of a cop kneeling on a white Guy's neck for 2 minutes after he's dead.

I'll wait.
    And what does that have to do with the question posed? Everyone wants to go back to the same well even though it’s dried up. There is not a single person alive with any moral compass at all that would say Derek Chauvin did the right thing. How many fukking times does that have to be repeated? Everyone agrees that guy is a complete piece of $hit so where do we go from here? Keep beating the same logic over & over?

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'll wait.

Irrelevant, but look up Daniel Shaver if that is what you are after.

[QUOTE=Corbi;1607945181There is not a single person alive with any moral compass at all that would say Derek Chauvin did the right thing. How many fukking times does that have to be repeated? Everyone agrees that guy is a complete piece of $hit so where do we go from here? Keep beating the same logic over & over?[/QUOTE]

Because the Cops Lives Matter horsechit. Cops have been killing blacks disproportionately for 90 years. I don't care about your Fox news "statistics" I studied statistics in in HS, Undergrad and Grad school. I can make "statistics" say anything I want them to say by just manipulating a few variables in SPSS or Excel.

Sometimes you just gotta listen to your heart and say "wait, this isn't right"

If your heart is all dried up and dusty I guess that's your problem, not mine.

Because the Cops Lives Matter horsechit. Cops have been killing blacks disproportionately for 90 years. I don't care about your Fox news "statistics" I studied statistics in in HS, Undergrad and Grad school. I can make "statistics" say anything I want them to say by just manipulating a few variables in SPSS or Excel.

Sometimes you just gotta listen to your heart and say "wait, this isn't right"

If your heart is all dried up and dusty I guess that's your problem, not mine.
    But they AREN'T disproportionately killing blacks. You are reasoning from a place of emotion rather than data. That never works. If the statistics are faulty, then you can surely pick them apart... unless of course, you can't be bothered with pesky data and annoying facts....your feelings are all that matters.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You might bring the gas, but what happens when the crowd burns down the Wendy's instead? Is that justice?

(Would have been even worse if it was a 5 Guys).
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

But they AREN'T disproportionately killing blacks.
    Good grief. The one remaining brain cell in this place has succumbed.

At least you are evolving & didn’t resort to calling him a Klan member or needing to pistol whip someone.

Disproportionately based on what? If it’s strictly population base then yes but let’s not avoid that giant elephant in the room & discuss that as well. Look at statistics on encounters with police / crimes committed. Are you going to sit there & bury your head in the sand & deny that proportionally based on population more crimes aren’t committed & that it’s just the police picking on the black population? How the hell do you explain away the fact that black cops arrest & shoot black people as well? Are the black cops racist or is it just all white cops?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Aunt Jemima to remove image from packaging and rename brand

The rebrand comes after “Aunt Jemima” became a trending topic on Twitter Tuesday, with many users criticizing the company for maintaining the name and logo for so long.

The breakfast brand Aunt Jemima is removing its logo and will be renamed, amid public outcry that the branding perpetuated a racist stereotype, its parent company said Wednesday.

Quaker Oats said in a statement that the longtime brand will remove the controversial image of Aunt Jemima from its line of maple syrups, pancake mixes and other foods starting at the end of 2020, and the name change will happen at a later date.

“We recognize Aunt Jemima’s origins are based on a racial stereotype," Kristin Kroepfl, vice president and chief marketing officer of Quaker Foods North America, said in a statement to NBC News. "While work has been done over the years to update the brand in a manner intended to be appropriate and respectful, we realize those changes are not enough.”
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Regardless if the cop had racist thoughts and actions, this we cannot change. What we can change is the regulations and rules that apply to cops. What we can do is charge cops with the same laws that apply to the rest of us if there was obvious bad intentions. What we can't have is anarchy in the streets because we have no funding for police and these types of people no longer want to do the job because of the negative viewpoint of cops.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Bando, your heart is in the right place....You want to ease the pain of those across the country who believe they are being hunted by the police. I get it. But you have to understand that pain would not exist if we were honest about these things.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    At least you are evolving & didn’t resort to calling him a Klan member or needing to pistol whip someone.

Disproportionately based on what? If it’s strictly population base then yes but let’s not avoid that giant elephant in the room & discuss that as well. Look at statistics on encounters with police / crimes committed. Are you going to sit there & bury your head in the sand & deny that proportionally based on population more crimes aren’t committed & that it’s just the police picking on the black population? How the hell do you explain away the fact that black cops arrest & shoot black people as well? Are the black cops racist or is it just all white cops?
    One analysis of the Philadelphia Police Department showed that black officers were MORE likely to shoot black suspects than were white officers. Larger studies have not shown any evidence that white officers were more likely to kill black suspects.

So over the past few weeks on this website every guy who doesnt "appear"to want change or evolution in policing brings up data; which I am normally in agreement with for most things but this is a perception issue as well.
    Maybe choking is the norm, maybe shooting in the back is common and maybe having the DA cover for you and your son for 2 months is common in 2020,but their is a perception of fairness issue.
    So when you talk to anyone who is AFAM in their 70s and 80s they inevitably have a story about police terrorizing them during their lifetime in various ways and methods. Now you may not agree with their analysis but they are free to see things through their own lifetime lenses. Again a perception issue.

Just dont be surprised if your glorious happy time with Andy Griffith, Barney Fife,and Matlock differ from other citizens in the country. And recall people in their 70s and 80s were not rap fans, thugs, or any other stereotypical lazy names thrown at anyone who complains about overly harsh treatment by law enforcement. Can you imagine if we had bodycam since the 50'S, what that might reveal?

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Irrelevant, but look up Daniel Shaver if that is what you are after.
    Every bit as bad as the George Floyd video. This one stuck in my head ever since I first saw it. I actually just looked this up fairly recently as I was curious as to the outcome. The killer cop ended up with a $2,500 pension for PTSD. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

That said, I believe that we have 2 issues that absolutely need to be solved. Police killing people that don't deserve to die AND systemic racism. Sure, they overlap in some cases but I personally see them as 2 separate issues and I'm afraid by not calling it out as such, it takes away from the systemic racism message.

So over the past few weeks on this website every guy who doesnt "appear"to want change or evolution in policing brings up data; which I am normally in agreement with for most things but this is a perception issue as well.
    Maybe choking is the norm, maybe shooting in the back is common and maybe having the DA cover for you and your son for 2 months is common in 2020,but their is a perception of fairness issue.
    I wouldn't disagree with what you say here. Any police officer who unjustifiably kills somebody should be held accountable and face the same consequences as anybody else. If systemic police tactics, training, culture, or selection contribute to innocent citizens being harmed, then those departments need to be held accountable as well. My only point is that we shouldn't be attributing it to racism if the evidence doesn't support that. If we aren't honest, far more harm than good is created.

I wouldn't disagree with what you say here. Any police officer who unjustifiably kills somebody should be held accountable and face the same consequences as anybody else. If systemic police tactics, training, culture, or selection contribute to innocent citizens being harmed, then those departments need to be held accountable as well. My only point is that we shouldn't be attributing it to racism if the evidence doesn't support that. If we aren't honest, far more harm than good is created.
    Very fair comment and the reason i don't throw around the "R" word casually on this website. It just seems that some of the worst things that we see on video, just so happen to be happening to ....you know.... people that don't look like the officer engaging in the activity. It is so bad now, that when i hear circumstances or details of a story, i try and guess who the victim is before a "tell" is given. The victim is never a blonde woman or a man of Jewish origin.

Go figure.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But they AREN'T disproportionately killing blacks. You are reasoning from a place of emotion rather than data. That never works. If the statistics are faulty, then you can surely pick them apart... unless of course, you can't be bothered with pesky data and annoying facts....your feelings are all that matters.
    Worse than that, our legislators (on both sides of the isle) are creating law based on emotion, and of course, votes.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.