Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    Thanks bro! Hoo-ah lol. I don't hate. Serving is serving. Every branch has their jokes about others lol. They are actually cool to hear lol.

About the pt. i actually don't change anything. I score an outstanding high every pt cycle. Mainly cuz I can run. I'm not as big as some people think. Lol I'm only 190 lbs. I run my 1.5 miles in 8:57. I can run but not long lol. I hate 5ks lol.

When I bulked up to 210 I had to drop down a bit to do it. But I don't bulk anymore I like to stay lean year round.

How about you bro, does the army ever get in the way of your bodybuilding? Do you compete?
    Awesome time on the 1.5! My best for the 2 miler is in the low 14 min range, but I am working on it.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge! Flipping tires is so awesome. Im going to need to figure out where I can do that too around here. Looks like your log is very informative. Have a great weekend!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Awesome time on the 1.5! My best for the 2 miler is in the low 14 min range, but I am working on it.
    Thanks! I could always run. Its like working in my eyes. It hurts. Your calves your lungs your legs your everything hurts but you push through it. 10 mins of pain I always tell people lol. It's over in 10 mins or less I ran the marine corps pt for my fleet marine force pin and ran their 3 miles in 18:48.

Any more than 3 miles and I'm done !! Haha

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! Flipping tires is so awesome. Im going to need to figure out where I can do that too around here. Looks like your log is very informative. Have a great weekend!

Thanks a lot!!! I'll be adding more and more daily. Ill be stopping by your log later on !! I got some catching up to do. Lol about the tire flip. You can use any tire. Stop by a local junk yard and grab an old tire. Put it in your back yard! It's a good workout and i have an entire workout dedicated to the tire alone!! I'll be posting it later!! Have a great weekend! If you ever have any questions let Me know!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks bro! Hoo-ah lol. I don't hate. Serving is serving. Every branch has their jokes about others lol. They are actually cool to hear lol.

About the pt. i actually don't change anything. I score an outstanding high every pt cycle. Mainly cuz I can run. I'm not as big as some people think. Lol I'm only 190 lbs. I run my 1.5 miles in 8:57. I can run but not long lol. I hate 5ks lol.

When I bulked up to 210 I had to drop down a bit to do it. But I don't bulk anymore I like to stay lean year round.

How about you bro, does the army ever get in the way of your bodybuilding? Do you compete?
    I guess you can say it does get in the way. Trying to run my 2miles with 246lbs on your frame is hard on the knees and lower back. Since I failed my last run I have been upping my cardio routine and since then trimmed down to 238lbs at the time to past my run. I am slimming down slowly as I want to try and maintain my muscle mass I already gain. So far it has been working. 230lbs is the ultimate goal.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    I guess you can say it does get in the way. Trying to run my 2miles with 246lbs on your frame is hard on the knees and lower back. Since I failed my last run I have been upping my cardio routine and since then trimmed down to 238lbs at the time to past my run. I am slimming down slowly as I want to try and maintain my muscle mass I already gain. So far it has been working. 230lbs is the ultimate goal.
    Well there's many way to trim down without losing muscle mass. Actually muscle mass your arms may shrink do to bodyfat loss but the muscle itself will not shrink at all. I'm sure your diet is good to go. How's your carb-protein intake ratio?

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

That's all t takes bro! Hard work and dedication like you already know. So this log you did prior to get in with infinite labs. How did that work? I'm looking bro!! Lol need that good sponsorship! Trying to do what I can. I just started my new company superman fit

Www.supermanfit.com. Is my website and will have available tons of supplements and workout programs from abs to TRX to no weights at all! And I'm looking for a supplement company to rep and maybe fly a banner on there.

Lookin into infinite labs!

Chicken, Eggs, and broccoli....... yeah i said it!!!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is on the agenda for the next workout?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    What is on the agenda for the next workout?

Superman Fit's 600 Workout!

Warm up: 5 Minute jog, 1 Minute 15lb Medicine ball slams, pull ups to failure, dips to failure

Each round has 3 supersets, one after another

Round 1:
    Tricep V bar Pressdowns: 20 reps
    Tricep Rope Pressdowns: 20 reps
    Tricep Rope Overhead extensions: 20 reps
    1 minute break

Round 2:
    Rope Pullups/pulldowns: Failure/20 reps
    Behind the neck Pulldowns: 20 reps
    Football Hike: 20 reps
    1 minute break

Round 3:
    Incline machine Bench press: 20 reps
    Flat machine bench press: 20 reps
    Cable Flyes: 20 reps
    1 minute break

Round 4:
    Grip placement: This is where you start out wide grip and every 2 reps you move your hands inward. Once your hands are close grip, you move your hands outward back to your start position.
    Barbell Military press Lightweight : Grip placement Outward-inward-outward
    Upright Rows: Grip placement Outward-inward-outward

Round 5:
    Tricep V bar Pressdowns: 20 reps
    Tricep Rope Pressdowns: 20 reps
    Tricep Rope Overhead extensions: 20 reps
    1 minute break

Round 6:
    Rope Pullups/pulldowns: Failure/20 reps
    Behind the neck Pulldowns: 20 reps
    Football Hike: 20 reps
    1 minute break

Round 7:
    Incline machine Bench press: 20 reps
    Flat machine bench press: 20 reps
    Cable Flyes: 20 reps
    1 minute break

Round 8:
    Grip placement: This is where you start out wide grip and every 2 reps you move your hands inward. Once your hands are close grip, you move your hands outward back to your start position.

I have had a couple questions about SUPERSETS well....here is your answer. Everyone of my workouts includes supersets, all the time. Not one of my days will there not be any supersets....so here if you answer...

What are supersets?
    Why do you use supersets?
    When would you use supersets?

Superman Fit TRX Transformation program
    ************Going live March 24th, 2012!***********

Get it only at www.supermanfit.com

There are no excuses anymore....

no time, no problem!
    no gym, no problem!
    no babysitter?, no problem!

NO MORE EXCUSES, This gym, this program is 100% at home, on the road, this program is ANYWHERE!! 100% travel gym that goes where you go!!

Last edited by SuperMaine; 03-17-2012 at 08:00 PM.

no excuses!!!

Happy St Pattys day JUGGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the things we give up for our bodies, sacrifice! (at least i am lol)

see you all tomorrow!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    love that pic!! I got the same phrase copy and pasted onto one of my own pics... "GO HARD OR GO HOME"... kinda applies, even though my 2nd home is the gym.. so either way i'll be there, haha!

HIT THEM UP MAN!!! KEEP MOVING FORWARD....only way to move...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This tip is important for those dieters and those trying to lose weight with a strict diet program. Were going to talk about CHEAT MEALS. The when, the what, the how, the purpose.....

WHEN: Your ideal time for your cheat meal is the morning time. In my opinion the breakfast cheat is the most tasty, the eggs, the bacon, the bagels, the ham & cheese, the sausages....mmmmmmmmm
    Anyway, the morning time is the most ideal because you have the rest of the day to work those calories off. The worst time to cheat is at night for dinner when your about to go to bed, HORRIBLE.

WHAT: Make sure your cheat meal is a fatty meal and leave the sugars alone! ALOT of sugars is not the purpose of the cheat meal, the fatties are.

PURPOSE: The purpose of the cheat meal is to shock the system up. Just like changing up your routine to shock your muscles. The body responds to change. The reason you switch up your routine is to change and shock the muscles into growth. The diet is the same, once a week or every other week change it up, instead of eating chicken and broccoli or egg whites and oatmeal.....shock it up for ONE meal. Youll see the difference.

Thank you for your commitment to fitness and training. Thank you for being part of SuperMaine Fitness!

If you have any questions about fitness or nutrition, ask. I will respond and use your question within a few hours! just ask! I get tons of questions and not one of them goes unanswered!

also check out my ******** page
    www.********.com/supermainefitness
    YEP!! It's not only WHAT you eat, but WHEN you eat it!
    PS- you are ripped supermaine- good hustleeee!!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow. I am very impressed with this log; very detail and supportive for everyone to read.

You have great knowlegde on the elements that are critical to this sport. Although, I completely disagree with youer theory on cheat meals buts that's what so great about this industry. We all have our own theories and reasonsing which are exposed to everyone. This is a great tool that we all use to learn from each other.

Keep up the great log!

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    love that pic!! I got the same phrase copy and pasted onto one of my own pics... "GO HARD OR GO HOME"... kinda applies, even though my 2nd home is the gym.. so either way i'll be there, haha!

HIT THEM UP MAN!!! KEEP MOVING FORWARD....only way to move...
    LOVE IT! I love that phrase as well. I hate seeing people give 70% in the gym, its a waste! Or when people take like 5-10 min breaks in between there sets! lol lets do this...

what is your ultimate pet peeve in the gym????

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    YEP!! It's not only WHAT you eat, but WHEN you eat it!
    PS- you are ripped supermaine- good hustleeee!!!

EXACTLY!! When you eat is just as important!

and thanks a lot for the PS: i appreciate it, hard work and dedication is all it takes, and IMO, CONSISTENCY!

BTW your pretty ripped as well! hard for women to see definition in there core, good pull!

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Wow. I am very impressed with this log; very detail and supportive for everyone to read.

You have great knowlegde on the elements that are critical to this sport. Although, I completely disagree with youer theory on cheat meals buts that's what so great about this industry. We all have our own theories and reasonsing which are exposed to everyone. This is a great tool that we all use to learn from each other.

Keep up the great log!
    Hey thanks a lot for the compliment on the log.

One of the greatest things about this sport and lifestyle is the differences.. What works for one person may not for the other and vice versa. Everyone has different practices and preach different things. With that being said....

What is your take on cheat meals? I would love to hear it. Every single time I talk with a fitness nut, bodybuilder, or anyone in the gym i love to soak up the knowledge. Would love to hear your take on cheat meals..... thanks!

TIP OF THE DAY

This tip is important for those gym goers in the gym killing yourself for 2-3 hours a day. DON'T DO IT!

OVERTRAINING: What is it? over training is when you push your body to a certain point that it just cant go on and then you push even harder. BUT that's not the over training, that's called a good workout. Over training is when you get to that point, but then you keep going, then you come back later that day and do it again and again and again. In the gym for longer than 90 mins and your wasting your time. Your Over training your muscles and not giving them time to recover and grow. Your body needs rest in order to grow.

Your body and muscles grow when your NOT in the gym. Your muscles change(grow) with the food you eat, the stretching, the resting. Not in the gym. You break them down in the gym or outside yes, but they actually grow with the repair, the rest...the food!

Working out everyday for 2-3 hours a day for 2 weeks is overtraining, your body needs rest to grow. Remember that!

If your workout is 90 mins long, then what are you doing with the other 22.5 hours in the day???? RESTING, EATING, STRETCHING......Your body can not possibly grow more in a 90 min period than 22.5 hours of eating clean and resting. Your body needs it and if your not seeing the results you need, it doesn't mean work out MORE, it means do more quality workouts, less break times, and more intensity, and a CLEANER diet!

With a proper DIET, Intense Workout plan, and rest...... you cant fail!!

lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks a lot!!! I'll be adding more and more daily. Ill be stopping by your log later on !! I got some catching up to do. Lol about the tire flip. You can use any tire. Stop by a local junk yard and grab an old tire. Put it in your back yard! It's a good workout and i have an entire workout dedicated to the tire alone!! I'll be posting it later!! Have a great weekend! If you ever have any questions let Me know!
    Oh sweet! Wish I can do that. The HOA is pretty anal about a lot of things though =( so you still do pt? At one point I was joining some training for marines from a nearby recruiting center. I was going to join the military. However I was disqualified for medical reasons. But since I showed up to training all the time, the recruiters keep inviting me to stop by. Eventually it became a motivational fest for new recruits about how a girl is stronger and faster than they are. Ahhh like I tell many of them that if they're persistent enough, all of these training becomes a cinch. I did help some of them get ready for the ASVAB though. ESP the math portion. So in a way I felt that I was doing my part in helping out my country.

I'm sure the training isn't as hardcore as what you're doing though =)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Oh sweet! Wish I can do that. The HOA is pretty anal about a lot of things though =( so you still do pt? At one point I was joining some training for marines from a nearby recruiting center. I was going to join the military. However I was disqualified for medical reasons. But since I showed up to training all the time, the recruiters keep inviting me to stop by. Eventually it became a motivational fest for new recruits about how a girl is stronger and faster than they are. Ahhh like I tell many of them that if they're persistent enough, all of these training becomes a cinch. I did help some of them get ready for the ASVAB though. ESP the math portion. So in a way I felt that I was doing my part in helping out my country.

I'm sure the training isn't as hardcore as what you're doing though =)
    What branch were you going to join?? Motivating the troops, and the guys who are about to join is definatetly helping! Really it is and I'm very glad you would train with them and stop by to help. The ASVAB is very hard and can determine someones entire career, based on that score alone qualifies you for certain jobs and if you don't do good on that test then you could wind up doing something you HATE for the next 20 years. So the fact that you helped them out for the test IMO is WAY more important than the physical portion So if they didn't say it i will, THANK you!

and the training the marines do is nowhere near what i do i based my training off of a bunch of different combinations. From SEAL training, to CROSSFIT Style timed training, to circuit, to bodybuilding, to gymnastics.... whatever i feel like. If its hard and i can't do it.....ILL keep doing it until i can!

My itinerary for today...

0400: wake up: take Juggernaut fueling the fire already brewing inside me! UNLEASH THE JUGGERNAUT!
    0415: Gym time!!!
    0515: post workout meal!!
    0630: run with my dogs
    0715: Protein shake while washing the new ride!!!! gotta keep it clean its my baby
    0900: chat with fellow JUGGZ! Update logs

Post Workout meal
    Last edited by SuperMaine; 03-18-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Transformation is Possible

For all if you need motivation and proof that transformation is possible........

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What are those supps by your food in the pic?? ...

.....& i was called "a beast", reading your logs and training...i'm not considering calling myself "a hamster" than 'a beast'..lol!

....I'm sure that'll change by my 83rd day .....
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

no excuses!!!

I love this ^.^
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

What branch were you going to join?? Motivating the troops, and the guys who are about to join is definatetly helping! Really it is and I'm very glad you would train with them and stop by to help. The ASVAB is very hard and can determine someones entire career, based on that score alone qualifies you for certain jobs and if you don't do good on that test then you could wind up doing something you HATE for the next 20 years. So the fact that you helped them out for the test IMO is WAY more important than the physical portion So if they didn't say it i will, THANK you!

and the training the marines do is nowhere near what i do i based my training off of a bunch of different combinations. From SEAL training, to CROSSFIT Style timed training, to circuit, to bodybuilding, to gymnastics.... whatever i feel like. If its hard and i can't do it.....ILL keep doing it until i can!
    Awww Thanks =) I was looking into SERE for the air force and the Marines. I scored really high on the ASVAB so I get to choose whatever I wanted. I was going to be a linguist since I have an aptitude for learning if i did go for the marines. When things fell through, I started opting for activities to keep myself to strive towards like competing for a marathon when I haven't ran more than a mile before, SCUBA Diving, or jumping off a side of a perfectly good airplane. I just hate to miss out on life or settle. As they say, if you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards. Who really wants to move backwards?!

That's really AWESOME!!! Can you do splits btw? I really want to learn but I don't know how to get started.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

For all if you need motivation and proof that transformation is possible........

Awesome! Great job!!M
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love your video^^! I think it is AWESOME that you are so genuinely pumped about motivating others and advocating a NO- BS attitude :-) Great log!!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire