Page 144 of 195 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 5839
    Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by critterbug View Post

Ammex, bet you're right about the naievete, but they can't really think that underneath that bit of softness, the dense beast that is telling them to move their arses is already hyooog.

Awww, Mr. T. He deserves a home in any healthy psyche.
    They don't want to be huge and bulky though. Live every other aspect of their lives, they're turning into women. They all want to look like Abercrombie models.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went biking FINALLY!
    8 miles in 45 mins.
    quite pathetic but i'll work on it.
    Used to do 10 miles in about 30 mins before work.
    Going to try and bike 3 to 4 days a week until it gets too cold to bike so I can cut down for a proper winter bulk.

I can feel the "F-you" forming in my legs right now as I type this.
    However,
    fit-bit doesn't register biking of course.
    Only steps.
    So now I gotta fit 45 mins of walking in daily also so i can keep pissing off my fitbit friends for them daily challenges.
    Should be easy.
    Treadmill in the morning.
    Walk on lunch (now that it's getting cooler)
    Walk the dog when I have the kids.
    Walk the dog after I bike.

Hello smaller pants again by end of the month.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey guys, long time no talk.

I'm going to attend the olympia expo in 2 weeks, so i' cutting down as well.

Not trying to go super crazy, but 205 would be lovely. i think i'm sitting at about 213-215 right now. So i guess i'm going somewhat crazy lol.

cutting fun times!

This time i'd like to stay under 210 though.

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is anybody here getting excited for the start of the football season!?
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    And greek yogurt with blueberries for breakfast..
    You know that has to be the tastiest most satiating dessert/snack/breakfast.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Ironwill2008 is surely doing RDL's and eating eggs and bacon somewhere right now.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey all.

Kureransu, I've lost all my leg muscle, lol. Sounds like you're still on a regular gym schedule... Is there anyone in particular that you want to meet this time?

ZRJacques, I'm trying to adjust to life outside Patriot Nation. Not sure how I feel about Tampa yet. I don't know any of the players.

Nitro, it's just a fancy ****meter? sheesh

Ejnar, just had crepes with maple syrup and a strawberry compote.

How many cals did I burn gazing at my baby niece /singing silly songs?
    I saw John Williams in concert at the Hollywood Bowl last night! Light sabres everywhere... He played scores from Star Wars and montages of scenes from the last movie played on 5 big screens. Encores - Harry Potter, ET, Superman themes. I liked our nosebleed seats. We could see the Hollywood sign and Griffith observatory from our seats.
    Been binging on Fame of Throbes by myself at night. I'm leaving that mess<- so many typos lately.

A police helicopter flew in tight circles around the house for several minutes a few nights ago. really eerie watching the spotlight pass over our yard several times. Police on foot scanned the house behind us by flashlight. Not sure what happened.
    Last edited by caprica6; 09-05-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    start where you are

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Ejnar, just had crepes with maple syrup and a strawberry compote.

A police helicopter flew in tight circles around the house for several minutes a few nights ago.

They want your spreadsheet secrets.

I sold my power rack to some cops last month. Rural force, and they were putting together a gym. Sold them some plates too. The gainz will flow. They must be watching some Matt Wenning vids.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Ironwill2008 is surely doing RDL's and eating eggs and bacon somewhere right now.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    They don't want to be huge and bulky though. Live every other aspect of their lives, they're turning into women. They all want to look like Abercrombie models.
    What in the hell's wrong with being huge and bulky anyways!? I'd love to be that strong,

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did a 2 month cleanse after my Dominican trip.
    I gained 10lbs and a pant size because all I could do was eat, drink beer and cleanse.
    Then I stopped dairy and upped beer to make up for that.
    Oh, beer cleanse. I haven't had one of thoooze in yeeears. Aww, crap. I was already planning one and realized I forgot my hangover susceptibility. How is your gut these days?

Guess I'm not going to hairflip because beer thoughts and, if we were in a bar, I'd spank you at billiards and flog you with my pool cue and then ask for clarification.

Did you really just explain the downfall of a generation of XYs by aligning a large set of negative traits around another whole gender? The real core learning standards of hard work, perseverance, industry, curiosity, and relentless pursuit of goals are gender neutral, farasIcansee. And laziness and lack of real work may be common to the generation, but neither are they gender specific.
    Last edited by critterbug; 09-04-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guess I'm not going to hairflip because beer thoughts and, if we were in a bar, I'd spank you at billiards and flog you with my pool cue and then ask for clarification.

Did you really just explain the downfall of a generation of XYs by aligning a large set of negative traits around another whole gender? The real core learning standards of hard work, perseverance, industry, curiosity, and relentless pursuit of goals are gender neutral, farasIcansee. And laziness and lack of real work may be common to the generation, but neither are they gender specific.
    In after feminism.

Not even going to bother with this one.

Edit: I would like to see this "large set of negative traits" that I listed though.
    1175 @172

NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    You know that has to be the tastiest most satiating dessert/snack/breakfast.
    I know.
    It may be the downfall of my scam diet to sell to people.
    it tastes good an usually easy to eat.
    Substitute is cottage cheese for those who hate greek yogurt.

Oh, beer cleanse. I haven't had one of thoooze in yeeears. Aww, crap. I was already planning one and realized I forgot my hangover susceptibility. How is your gut these days?
    hard to say.
    dairy only gives me slight bloating now.

However, fiber seems to multiply in my body now so i'm in the bathroom within 4 hrs of eating any veggies or fruit most times.
    but it's slowly improving.

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Edit: I would like to see this "large set of negative traits" that I listed though.
    You didn't explicitly. Will explain how I read that...

Understand the Abercrombie reference - they don't want to be muscular - the ideal is more of a flat leanness that moves far away from strength and muscle that many males once strived for, bringing them closer to a softer, natural musculature of females. Understood. Though I did have to look up Abercrombie models and now I have Abercrombie ads popping up on all the sites I visit. baaahahahaa

When you said, "Like every other aspect of their lives, they're turning into women," you didn't list any other aspects of their lives or traits, but it certainly sounds derogatory to me. i.e., You're obviously not referring to them turning into women literally, so figuratively, it's open to interpretation, and it sounds like turning into women is to their detriment, hence inference of negative/detrimental traits aligned with being female.

Not even going to bother with this one.

Nah, in all seriousness, I find masculine and feminine to be limiting aspirations - and hang ups - for both sexes. I just want everyone to aim for what they want in life and not have a whole ideology bent against them for not being masculine or feminine enough. But really, who cares? Go be you, ya know? What I do see in a lot of the teens and early adults I've been around is boredom/disinterest, lack of diligence and passion, the expectation to be always passively entertained and that good results should be effortless... I'm not sure that it's new, though - could just be classic old folks' syndrome. But I don't understand coming to a BB forum to ask about how to get skinny.

hard to say.
    dairy only gives me slight bloating now.

However, fiber seems to multiply in my body now so i'm in the bathroom within 4 hrs of eating any veggies or fruit most times.
    but it's slowly improving.
    Well, I'll bet your scale is much more predictable these days.

General Robby's Chicken - Sweet videlia onion and spicy chicken, 4cb

Substitute is cottage cheese for those who hate greek yogurt.

Burned myself out on cottage cheese only took 8 years. So many dairy protein+ products now. I had some skyr this week. And quark is available. The old halfway recipe for no salt cottage cheese blended with sugar free chocolate or vanilla pudding is much better than it sounds but a bit tangy. I'm burned out on most everything sugar free ATM though.

hard to say.
    dairy only gives me slight bloating now..
    I'm doing 64oz a day or so. But I never had any problems with milk. Wheat stuff has been giving me trouble lately. Oats too. Maybe they were always giving me trouble and I was just too fat/oblivious to know. Corn still going down easy, air pop 4-lyfe.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    back from the dead, almost done cutting to 37 lbs

current lifts:

bench press-12.8 lbs
    squat-bodyweight
    deadlift-bar is glued to floor

bodyfat = 28%
    lbm=189 lbs
    Attached Images
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    lbm=189 lbs
    :O, surely you meant 18.9 right :P?

Are those actually love handles at that body fat? Brb need to cut to 3 %....
    Calories In, Calories Out.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gomil View Post
    Combination of skin,water and fat, pretty much every ex-fatty has em when lean, need to get insanely lean to get rid of em.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

Well, I'll bet your scale is much more predictable these days.
    Yeah.
    My weight jumps usually by 7lbs every morning after a night of drinking large amounts of beer with friends.
    Then drops back down after a few days of veggies and chicken.

When i cut out drinking i'll also cut out the drunk eating I do also and the scale will be even more predictable.

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't realize how unfit & inflexible I actually am, all highlighted by attempting that Olympic lifting class.

Had to learn how to snatch, overhead squatting is sooo hard in comparison to back/front squat, I struggled through the entire session with just a barbell !!!

Shoulders are tight, hips are tight, quads, calves & hamstrings are tight !! LOL !! I'm a wreck

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gomil View Post
    :O, surely you meant 18.9 right :P?

I have high glute medius insertions AND overdeveloped glutes from running, there is little fat there and when flexed it looks like a bulge I know what you are thinking though, this will help you see better lol

There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have high glute medius insertions AND overdeveloped glutes
    That's my excuse as well.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Ye...yeah. Me too. That's why I look 20% BF as well.
    1175 @172

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    lmfao, its not fat i swear.
    I was actually gonna post the rest of the glute pic but i didnt want anyone to get excited

lmfao, its not fat i swear.
    I was actually gonna post the rest of the glute pic but i didnt want anyone to get excited
    No striations = it's fat.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    back from the dead, almost done cutting to 37 lbs

current lifts:

bench press-12.8 lbs
    squat-bodyweight
    deadlift-bar is glued to floor

bodyfat = 28%
    lbm=189 lbs
    Should have went lower with the camera, I didn't get aroused enough.

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moore93 View Post
    Should have went lower with the camera, I didn't get aroused enough.
    Serp's milkshake brings moore to the yard !!!

Hey all.

Nitro, it's just a fancy ****meter? sheesh
    It's more like a cult.
    also trying to get the stupid thing to sync today made me forget I started my cut for like 70 mins.

Last edited by NitrogenWidget; 09-06-2016 at 08:54 AM.