Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    You go to any top tier private school in any major city and you can find a lot of couples like this. Wife is a doctor or lawyer, husband is owns multiple businesses etc. I never said it was "common" per the definition of common but it certainly exist and its nowhere near as rare as hitting the lottery. I myself know at least 20 women (most associated or friends with my wife) who are doctors making more than $250k. I have never met a lottery winner.
    she's full of chit, as per usual she has no clue wtf she's talking about outside of her own bubble. Lmao at thinking a girl that makes a lot of money is like winning the lottery.

In a place like ATX, Chicago, NYC, any modern hip to live place, there are TONS of women with great professional careers making 6 figures. I know plenty of dudes dating women who make good money and are on a path to make even more.

Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    she's full of chit, as per usual she has no clue wtf she's talking about outside of her own bubble. Lmao at thinking a girl that makes a lot of money is like winning the lottery.

In a place like ATX, Chicago, NYC, any modern hip to live place, there are TONS of women with great professional careers making 6 figures. I know plenty of dudes dating women who make good money and are on a path to make even more.
    Stay away from those women. You'll end up in a relationship based on business, have broken kids raised by schools and daycares, and then wonder why your kids don't respect you and turn into tik tok whores and drug addicts.

These women nowadays have been brainwashed into putting their motherly instincts into careers for companies that couldn't give a flying fuk about them, but it is so empowering! There is a reason why most of them are on tinder and zoloft and are borderline functioning alcoholics.

DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000) DBoyDaRealest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Atlastrength View Post
    Stay away from those women. You'll end up in a relationship based on business, have broken kids raised by schools and daycares, and then wonder why your kids don't respect you and turn into tik tok whores and drug addicts.

These women nowadays have been brainwashed into putting their motherly instincts into careers for companies that couldn't give a flying fuk about them, but it is so empowering! There is a reason why most of them are on tinder and zoloft and are borderline functioning alcoholics.
    Stay away from high IQ women with talent to do well in careers like medicine/law/tech?

LOL

Their career choices have no bearing on how they plan on raising kids, or how I plan on raising kids.

You are an idiot. You can keep the low IQ women who can't figure out how to get a bachelors degree for yourself.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I myself know at least 20 women (most associated or friends with my wife) who are doctors making more than $250k. I have never met a lottery winner.
    And how many of those women are LTR material? Single, no kids, under 40, attractive, fit, no divorce? Money is meaningless. Most men aren't looking for an investment partner. And a woman being a high earner doesn't make her relationship material. In fact those types of women are usually the exact opposite of relationship material. Ultra liberal feminists.

Finding a one percent earning woman of childbearing age who is attractive, feminine, and agreeable would be tougher than finding a unicorn in a haystack.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Actually I think marriages based on business are the ones most likely to last. Because it doesn’t matter if you fall out of love or marriage becomes sexless etc. You’re there as a joint business partnership to make money and give your kids an upperclass life. Those se to be some of the most stable marriages.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Facts. Lived in ATX for years. Have very close friends in Chicago. 100% they are out there. Some are sloots, some are feminist and some are traditional conservative women. To get one, you have to be someone.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You are making generalizations. My wife was making $150k when I met her and now she works 2 days a week just to keep her license current and to stay sharp. The rest of the time she is caring for our children. Her friend was a pediatrician. After 2 kids, she stopped practicing to care for her children. Her parents were also doctors as well as her husband's parents own large grocery stores back in their home state. So I am sure they are ok on money even though she left her high paying job.

Whenever I say "you are marrying into a family" or "comes from a good family" etc, part of the equation are that family is in tact, theres no drama amongst the siblings AND they have their finances in order.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    And how many of those women are LTR material? Single, no kids, under 40, attractive, fit, no divorce? Money is meaningless. Most men aren't looking for an investment partner. And a woman being a high earner doesn't make her relationship material. In fact those types of women are usually the exact opposite of relationship material. Ultra liberal feminists.

Finding a one percent earning woman of childbearing age who is attractive, feminine, and agreeable would be tougher than finding a unicorn in a haystack.
    Most of these women are as you described. My wife being one of them (although she didnt make $250k but over Six fig and STILL LIVING AT HOME) and I met her when she was 30. Most of her friends fit in that category. Half of them married the guys the dated in college. The other half met their husbands after they started their careers. All of these men are regular dudes from good families that own businesses, engineers, doctors or lawyers. Some still work full time, some work part time and some stopped working all together. They are out there. They are few and far between to the general masses yes HOWEVER from my experience they associate in the same circles. And to get one as I have said time and time again, you have to be doing something special.

Ive said countless times on this forum I met my now wife when I was 35. I was travelling and living a nice lifestyle. Well set financially and dating life was good. I was SET on being ok not being married. I wasnt against marriage by any means but like you say, finding a woman i was willing to settle down with would be difficult. I didnt meet my wife on the lake, i didnt meet her in a bar, i met her through friends of the family.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of these women are as you described. My wife being one of them (although she didnt make $250k but over Six fig and STILL LIVING AT HOME) and I met her when she was 30. Most of her friends fit in that category. Half of them married the guys the dated in college. The other half met their husbands after they started their careers. All of these men are regular dudes from good families that own businesses, engineers, doctors or lawyers. Some still work full time, some work part time and some stopped working all together. They are out there. They are few and far between to the general masses yes HOWEVER from my experience they associate in the same circles. And to get one as I have said time and time again, you have to be doing something special.

Ive said countless times on this forum I met my now wife when I was 35. I was travelling and living a nice lifestyle. Well set financially and dating life was good. I was SET on being ok not being married. I wasnt against marriage by any means but like you say, finding a woman i was willing to settle down with would be difficult. I didnt meet my wife on the lake, i didnt meet her in a bar, i met her through friends of the family.
    Men overwhelmingly marry down financially as they are more concerned with youth and beauty. Women almost never marry down financially.

Who in healthcare is most likely to marry whom?
    Staff - Friday, February 12th, 2016 Print | Email
    There are many factors that make people fall in love, including their jobs. While some pairings make sense — the most common of which is marriage between elementary school teachers — other jobs pairs show Cupid's arrow doesn't always fly straight.

To find out who marries whom, Bloomberg Business created a graphic using data from the U.S. Census Bureau's 2014 American Community Survey, which covers 3.5 million households.

Here are seven findings on who healthcare professionals match up with the most.

1. Physicians and surgeons marry post-secondary teachers, elementary school teachers and registered nurses the most.

2. Chief executives and legislators marry miscellaneous managers, elementary school teachers and secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

3. Medical laboratory technicians marry truck drivers, miscellaneous managers, registered nurses, secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

4. Emergency medical technicians marry ambulance drivers and attendants, customer service representatives, registered nurses, elementary school teachers and secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

5. Nurse anesthetists marry physicians and surgeons, retail sales people, registered nurses and secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

6. Nurse practitioners and midwives marry miscellaneous managers, physicians and surgeons, CEOs and legislators, lawyers and judges, education administrators, recreation and fitness workers and financial managers the most.

7. Registered nurses marry truck drivers, miscellaneous managers and retail supervisors the most.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyJon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Married with one kid. Another on the way. Zero regrets, my life is awesome.

Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepops81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pumpinmirin View Post
    I'm not particularly interested in dropping $$$$$$$ on a single day that I think is a taken far into excess.

Fortunately longterm gf thinks the same and would rather use that money to travel or put towards a home. She's not worried about wedlock or bastard labelled children. In our minds we have a strong union and that's what matters.

If the narrative ever changes I'll marry her, but I'm not rocking the boat until then.
    Never trust a trick son

Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stay away from high IQ women with talent to do well in careers like medicine/law/tech?

LOL

Their career choices have no bearing on how they plan on raising kids, or how I plan on raising kids.

You are an idiot. You can keep the low IQ women who can't figure out how to get a bachelors degree for yourself.
    I live near Chicago. Trust me, those women making 6 figures in liberal cities are the worst women you could imagine in terms of dating.

I want a wife and a good women. Not a night whore that values status, money, and being a proud successful woman over wanting to be a mother with kids and create a good family.

High IQ women? What? So 6 figure bachelor degree women = high IQ? Ahh yes the women on the pill, zoloft, and are functioning alcoholics are high IQ. Not the women who have actual real world skills that are applicable to raising kids.

I forgot it is high IQ to not have kids, live in an overly expensive area, and work 60 hours a week in a little office. Or it's even higher IQ to get married, have kids, and go back to work right away to make money while a mexican nanny raises your kid or a daycare with broken older women raising your kid.

It's funny how the connection between women working more and the degradation of our kids and society is oddly in proportion. Kids are raised by iphones and ipads, nannies, and schools, while mommy and daddy work and come home to drink wine and watch netflix while timmy and allison are dejected in their room playing games and going on tik tok.

If you can find a woman that makes big bucks, and then becomes a stay at home mom after having kids, then you hit the fukking jackpot. But that isn't likely. Because men and women working after kids is sure working out these days given the divorce rates and mental health of children.

MUCH HIGH IQ!

Men overwhelmingly marry down financially as they are more concerned with youth and beauty. Women almost never marry down financially.

Who in healthcare is most likely to marry whom?
    Staff - Friday, February 12th, 2016 Print | Email
    There are many factors that make people fall in love, including their jobs. While some pairings make sense — the most common of which is marriage between elementary school teachers — other jobs pairs show Cupid's arrow doesn't always fly straight.

To find out who marries whom, Bloomberg Business created a graphic using data from the U.S. Census Bureau's 2014 American Community Survey, which covers 3.5 million households.

Here are seven findings on who healthcare professionals match up with the most.

1. Physicians and surgeons marry post-secondary teachers, elementary school teachers and registered nurses the most.

2. Chief executives and legislators marry miscellaneous managers, elementary school teachers and secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

3. Medical laboratory technicians marry truck drivers, miscellaneous managers, registered nurses, secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

4. Emergency medical technicians marry ambulance drivers and attendants, customer service representatives, registered nurses, elementary school teachers and secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

5. Nurse anesthetists marry physicians and surgeons, retail sales people, registered nurses and secretaries and administrative assistants the most.

6. Nurse practitioners and midwives marry miscellaneous managers, physicians and surgeons, CEOs and legislators, lawyers and judges, education administrators, recreation and fitness workers and financial managers the most.

7. Registered nurses marry truck drivers, miscellaneous managers and retail supervisors the most.
    Nowhere in my discussion have I ever stated "women marry down" so I am not sure why we are looking at that data. What I am saying is that women who are from good families AND have careers to support themselves exist. And I keep saying time and time again you have to be some doing something special to attract one of these types.

My key criteria for wife material:

* good looking but in a traditional still looks young and fresh without make up sort of way
    * comes from a good family (many factors here already stated). I cant state how important this is and most people over look this
    * has something going on for herself where she can prove she doesnt need a man to support her

Nowhere in my discussion have I ever stated "women marry down" so I am not sure why we are looking at that data. What I am saying is that women who are from good families AND have careers to support themselves exist. And I keep saying time and time again you have to be some doing something special to attract one of these types.

My key criteria for wife material:

* good looking but in a traditional still looks young and fresh without make up sort of way
    * comes from a good family (many factors here already stated). I cant state how important this is and most people over look this
    * has something going on for herself where she can prove she doesnt need a man to support her
    Statistically most men who live comfortable lives aren't concerned about what a woman brings to the table financially. Just her beauty and youth. Poor men who need two incomes to survive are the only ones likely to marry a haggard old woman who can pay half the rent.

Women on the other hand even, highly successful women tend to marry someone at their financial level or abovr, and will always trade away looks for income in their spouse.

Yes, I know there are outliers, there are always outliers when you are dealing with 8 billion people.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Statistically most men who live comfortable lives aren't concerned about what a woman brings to the table financially. Just her beauty and youth. Poor men who need two incomes to survive are the only ones likely to marry a haggard old woman who can pay half the rent.

Women on the other hand even, highly successful women tend to marry someone at their financial level or abovr, and will always trade away looks for income in their spouse.

Yes, I know there are outliers, there are always outliers when you are dealing with 8 billion people.
    Why are we talking about "most men"? Most men are cucks. Most men are fat. Most men are lazy and broke. So quite frankly, I dont give two thoughts or wonders about what "most men" do. I focused on what I am doing, what my friends and famiyl are doing and what I need to do to get to where I want.

And you are right, most men arent concerned about what a woman brings to the table financially. MOST MEN arent even good with their own finances so why would they bother with someone else. THis equals a recipe for failure.

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are we talking about "most men"? Most men are cucks. Most men are fat. Most men are lazy and broke. So quite frankly, I dont give two thoughts or wonders about what "most men" do. I focused on what I am doing, what my friends and famiyl are doing and what I need to do to get to where I want.

And you are right, most men arent concerned about what a woman brings to the table financially. MOST MEN arent even good with their own finances so why would they bother with someone else. THis equals a recipe for failure.
    My husband always pushed me to work because he could then live a comfortable lifestyle of travel and buying toys. When we were just on one income and a low paying part-time job when I was a stay-at-home Mom, it was really tight financially. I don't get why other men don't think like he does.

I make $150K a year, so a guy would rather someone be "youthful" and make $50K a year? You basically just said goodbye to $100K a year.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    My husband always pushed me to work because he could then live a comfortable lifestyle of travel and buying toys. When we were just on one income and a low paying part-time job when I was a stay-at-home Mom, it was really tight financially. I don't get why other men don't think like he does.

I make $150K a year, so a guy would rather someone be "youthful" and make $50K a year? You basically just said goodbye to $100K a year.
    I can certainly understand why a guy would surpass the actual money for other things. In your example, I guess the guys pass on money for "youth" or "beauty". In my case, I am completely fine if my wife stops working all together. Thus passing on $150k so she can spend time with our kids and on her free time spend time doing whatever the F makes her happy. That also means we dont have to worry about her schedule when we want to go on a trip etc. When I married her, I just needed to know that she was up to something. That she COULD be a provider in case something happened to me. It was never about the actual money with me as I always said I would not get married until I was financially independent. That way I can spend a lot of time with my future children.

"I dont get why other men dont think like he does" - sorry but your husband kind of sounds lazy. I wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror if I was a mooch. Its ingrained in a man's brain to be a provider. Its ingrained in a woman's programming to be a nurturer.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post

No interest in marriage, as I've already mentioned itt, but if I was - I would definitely be thinking like he does. A woman and kids would = a dramatic increase in my expenses, why the hell would I want to take that on if she isn't brining good money in to compensate for that? I'm probably in the very small minority when it comes to thinking like that though.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So much this. What man wants to model himself on what the average male does? That is not even within my thought-world. Go to the top 5% and try to find your place there. Who the hell cares about the rest?

I can certainly understand why a guy would surpass the actual money for other things. In your example, I guess the guys pass on money for "youth" or "beauty". In my case, I am completely fine if my wife stops working all together. Thus passing on $150k so she can spend time with our kids and on her free time spend time doing whatever the F makes her happy. That also means we dont have to worry about her schedule when we want to go on a trip etc. When I married her, I just needed to know that she was up to something. That she COULD be a provider in case something happened to me. It was never about the actual money with me as I always said I would not get married until I was financially independent. That way I can spend a lot of time with my future children.

"I dont get why other men dont think like he does" - sorry but your husband kind of sounds lazy. I wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror if I was a mooch. Its ingrained in a man's brain to be a provider. Its ingrained in a woman's programming to be a nurturer.
    And this. Truth bombs from the don.
    SchleichDiDuOaschloch

How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000) BigBallsMcgee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All you 'who cares about the average man' people, you realize even Elon musk has been married and divorced multiple times. He's the top 1%.

It happens to everyone

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    All you 'who cares about the average man' people, you realize even Elon musk has been married and divorced multiple times. He's the top 1%.

It happens to everyone

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It happens to everyone
    You can't be on the absolute top in every aspect of life all at once. If he works hard every waking hour, he can't expect to have a functional intimate relationsship.
    SchleichDiDuOaschloch

How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

guess I was actually unicorn in a haystack when my hubby found me. well idk about the attractive part but not too shabby.
    Insta is username snails.r.us

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I live near Chicago. Trust me, those women making 6 figures in liberal cities are the worst women you could imagine in terms of dating.

I want a wife and a good women. Not a night whore that values status, money, and being a proud successful woman over wanting to be a mother with kids and create a good family.

High IQ women? What? So 6 figure bachelor degree women = high IQ? Ahh yes the women on the pill, zoloft, and are functioning alcoholics are high IQ. Not the women who have actual real world skills that are applicable to raising kids.

I forgot it is high IQ to not have kids, live in an overly expensive area, and work 60 hours a week in a little office. Or it's even higher IQ to get married, have kids, and go back to work right away to make money while a mexican nanny raises your kid or a daycare with broken older women raising your kid.

It's funny how the connection between women working more and the degradation of our kids and society is oddly in proportion. Kids are raised by iphones and ipads, nannies, and schools, while mommy and daddy work and come home to drink wine and watch netflix while timmy and allison are dejected in their room playing games and going on tik tok.

If you can find a woman that makes big bucks, and then becomes a stay at home mom after having kids, then you hit the fukking jackpot. But that isn't likely. Because men and women working after kids is sure working out these days given the divorce rates and mental health of children.

MUCH HIGH IQ!
    You don't sound at all like you speak to women

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just facts.

When I married her, I just needed to know that she was up to something. That she COULD be a provider in case something happened to me. It was never about the actual money with me as I always said I would not get married until I was financially independent. That way I can spend a lot of time with my future children.
    And I think this is something that a lot of miscers overlook. While women who want to have a family will seek out security that doesn't mean that you have to be CEO $10K a day.

But a woman with any sense will prefer a man with some talent and ambition over a guy with a plan to just LDAR.

Also:

IQ (or Abilities)= | =Priorities

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Her eyes look dead. His look pained.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

It happens to everyone
    Correct and he is still COMPLETELY FINE financially.

MUCH HIGH IQ!
    You clearly lack any real life dating experience, so here is my last response to you.

Quality women from GOOD families go to college to get 4 year degrees these days. That is the BARE minimum standard. Their parents encourage them to get an education. Women that don't go to school and have a career path? They become:

Career service industry/ bottle girls / strippers / OF / trust fund babies (grew up spoiled and are insufferable). You want to date these girls instead?

There is not some incredible pool of women who are 20-24 who skipped university and a career, who are also waiting on miscers in STEM to start families with. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyJon View Post
    Married with one kid. Another on the way. Zero regrets, my life is awesome.
    What if its a girl? Daughters
    Nothing I post is serious.
    Not srs
    Semi srs

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    She is soooo beautiful.

You clearly lack any real life dating experience, so here is my last response to you.

Quality women from GOOD families go to college to get 4 year degrees these days. That is the BARE minimum standard. Their parents encourage them to get an education. Women that don't go to school and have a career path? They become:

Career service industry/ bottle girls / strippers / OF / trust fund babies (grew up spoiled and are insufferable). You want to date these girls instead?

There is not some incredible pool of women who are 20-24 who skipped university and a career, who are also waiting on miscers in STEM to start families with. IT DOESN'T EXIST.
    Trust fund baby would be the GOAT lifestyle.

Don’t have to worry about career AND don’t have to worry about what your man makes.