Closed Thread
Page 2 of 385 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, crustless. Tbh, I never really cared THAT much about the crust. I'd rather just mix some cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and vanilla in the batter. Maybe toss in a little wheat germ, since that would fit in with the macros.

I never had much of a sweet tooth, but lately, I've been wanting all this crap so badly. And cheesecake is the worst, I have like no control whatsoever around it.
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can make your own pudding! It's just as easy as from a mix. I use the better homes and gardens recipe.

Never made it without sugar but I imagine stevia or something like that would work.

michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jeremyn87 View Post
    Yeah, crustless. Tbh, I never really cared THAT much about the crust. I'd rather just mix some cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and vanilla in the batter. Maybe toss in a little wheat germ, since that would fit in with the macros.

I never had much of a sweet tooth, but lately, I've been wanting all this crap so badly. And cheesecake is the worst, I have like no control whatsoever around it.
    Sounds good, I friggin love cream cheese.
    I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InThePocket View Post
    You can make your own pudding! It's just as easy as from a mix. I use the better homes and gardens recipe.

Never made it without sugar but I imagine stevia or something like that would work.
    Recipe nao!
    Originally Posted by michvolley View Post
    Sounds good, I friggin love cream cheese.
    If you put cottage cheese in a blender or food processor, it tastes a lot like cream cheese, though a bit more tangy.
    The consistency doesn't work well though. Too liquidy, even after cleaning off the curds. Fine for a spread, but doesn't work too well for cheesecake
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*

InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3/4 cup sugar
    3 tablespoons cornstarch
    3 cups milk (i use whole milk)
    4 beaten egg yolks
    1 tablespoon butter
    1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla

directions

1. In a medium heavy saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove pan from heat. Gradually stir 1 cup of the milk mixture into egg yolks.

2. Add egg mixture to milk mixture in saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove pan from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla. Pour pudding into a bowl. Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap. Serve warm or cold (do not stir during chilling). Makes 4 servings.

nutrition facts

Servings Per Recipe 4 servingsCalories342Total Fat (g)11Saturated Fat (g)5, Monounsaturated Fat (g)5, Polyunsaturated Fat (g)1, Cholesterol (mg)234, Sodium (mg)133, Carbohydrate (g)51, Total Sugar (g)43, Fiber (g)0, Protein (g)9, Vitamin A (DV%)0, Vitamin C (DV%)3, Calcium (DV%)25, Iron (DV%)4,

haha never mind that's kind of bad for you. you'd use 1/3 of the stevia. it's very tasty though. It ruined instant pudding for me.

For chocolate, add 1/3 cup dutch process cocoa powder along with the sugar, reduce cornstarch to 2 tbs, and milk to 2 2/3 cups.

hmmmm, probably have some kind of starch somewhere, or I can go rummaging at my mom's place. Unless I can use oat flour as a substitute? Will just use some Splenda instead of the sugar (no stevia on hand)
    I'd also skip the butter.
    The rest seems easy enough. Don't need it to be perfect, just good enough to curb my sweet tooth lol

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pfft, Canucks can't call anyone a wuss
    (jk jk, no negs)
    Dude, it's ALWAYS -247 degrees, we live in igloos, drive sleds powered by dogs and live off ice fishing.

We can call anyone a wuss.

Originally Posted by michvolley View Post
    Crustless? Maybe mix some fat free cream cheese with splenda and eat it with a spoon. Just like cheesecake!
    Pour some fruit compote over and you have a mean desert!

Y
    Wuss.

Recipe nao!

If you put cottage cheese in a blender or food processor, it tastes a lot like cream cheese, though a bit more tangy.
    The consistency doesn't work well though. Too liquidy, even after cleaning off the curds. Fine for a spread, but doesn't work too well for cheesecake
    Dude, you are so homo.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

hmmmm, probably have some kind of starch somewhere, or I can go rummaging at my mom's place. Unless I can use oat flour as a substitute? Will just use some Splenda instead of the sugar (no stevia on hand)
    I'd also skip the butter.
    The rest seems easy enough. Don't need it to be perfect, just good enough to curb my sweet tooth lol
    I love butter. It adds some yummy richness. But if you must...

Have you used oat flour as a thickener before?

It's important to stir a cup of the milk with the eggs before adding it to the rest, otherwise you end up with bits of cooked egg in your pudding. You can pass the whole thing through a fine mesh strainer and get a smoother texture.

It takes a lot longer to cool than instant pudding, of course.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take a half day and I still make it on page 2.

I have to say, I fully approve of rule #7. Watch out boys.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Dude, it's ALWAYS -247 degrees, we live in igloos, drive sleds powered by dogs and live off ice fishing.
    We can call anyone a wuss.
    Wuss.
    Dude, you are so homo.
    How do you post on the internet from an igloo? Smartphone?

And after I offered to help clean out your liquor collection

I love butter. It adds some yummy richness. But if you must...
    Have you used oat flour as a thickener before?
    It's important to stir a cup of the milk with the eggs before adding it to the rest, otherwise you end up with bits of cooked egg in your pudding. You can pass the whole thing through a fine mesh strainer and get a smoother texture.
    It takes a lot longer to cool than instant pudding, of course.
    Nah, never tried it as a thickener. I'm just hoping it will work lol. I'd assume it would, since the starch from rice works as a thickener for rice pudding.
    I know, it will be like scrambled egg pudding otherwise ........hmm, actually wonder how that would taste now lol

Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wavegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here to chat
    Raging 24/7

I just went to the corner store for milk so I could make pudding tonight.

Originally Posted by Wavegod View Post
    Here to chat
    the cake is gone, bro. I almost left in tears. but there's going to be pudding soon.

I just went to the corner store for milk so I could make pudding tonight.
    lol, ran down to 7/11 and got some milk too.
    Not gonna make the pudding tonight obviously. Just mixed it with some cocoa powder and the pumpkin spices.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I make homemade pudding. It's so much better than the Jello stuff.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

The Mary Kay of Coolness tyranire's Avatar
    tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Morning folks...weekend from hell...that is all.
    Official Bסּסּb God Prophet

Computer Geek to the FemMisc

========================
    Originally Posted by tileigh
    dang. rly? u didn't like my xmas nudes? not even the one where I lick my 50DDD..etc breast?
    ========================

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh Hai Simpy! Are party hats allowed at this party?

No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning! Started off the day by getting a cavity filled. It's going to be that kind of week.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you post on the internet from an igloo? Smartphone?

And after I offered to help clean out your liquor collection

Don't they teach you anything about geography down there? We have bicycle powered generators. Obviously.

I still <3 you fiercely. You are just flay-ming.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I make homemade pudding. It's so much better than the Jello stuff.
    Mmmmm pudding.....

Oh, and thanks for dragging all the OV35 rif raf over here. Now this place is going to turn into As the World Turns.

Originally Posted by tyranire View Post
    Morning folks...weekend from hell...that is all.
    Morning

What happened?

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Morning! Started off the day by getting a cavity filled. It's going to be that kind of week.
    Morning! Better than a root canal...
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Don't they teach you anything about geography down there? We have bicycle powered generators. Obviously.

I still <3 you fiercely. You are just flay-ming.

Mmmmm pudding.....

Oh, and thanks for dragging all the OV35 rif raf over here. Now this place is going to turn into As the World Turns.

Morning

What happened?

I am not rif raf!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey now! I'm just a drama voyeur. I don't participate. Usually.
    I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite.

BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Oh Hai Simpy! Are party hats allowed at this party?

party hats optional Jimmy hats required
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Celiac/Addisonian goalorientgirl's Avatar
    goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000)

If you want a low fat/cal cheese cake, look up a recipe for a Ricotta Cake. It tastes like cheesecake, but it's much lighter. It also has a very high deliciousness content.
    Niece: "How can you be immune to cars? Even like, a Ferrari?"

My 'From Scrawny to Oh God Please Not So Scrawny' journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691717541

I left at noon yesterday and my project went to hell. Why does that only happen when I take time off?

This is true. And better than Thursday's trip to the dentist. Mike has a cavity to be filled AND a tooth to be pulled. Poor kid. He's not going to do well with this.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    :Oh, and thanks for dragging all the OV35 rif raf over here. Now this place is going to turn into As the World Turns...
    It's not officially a party until the rif raf arrives.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    It's not officially a party until the rif raf arrives.
    LOL

Is it too early and Tuesday-y for Sangria?

It is never too early or the wrong day for alcohol.

^^ that's how I feel. I bought the cutest glass pitcher for myself at Christmas, and i've only used it a few times.

I actually spent the first week of Christmas shopping buying stuff for myself.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL

Is it too early and Tuesday-y for Sangria?
    I have early childhood memories of my mother having sangira shortly after breakfast. It didn't hurt her one little bit.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow