Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MILFWNAB View Post
    You are right--it is the same as inflation. College degrees are getting to be what high school degrees were 50 years ago. It's difficult, if not impossible, to get a good job (working for someone else, that is) without one. Just look at any help wanted ads. Middle management and above almost certainly require an undergraduate degree. And in my experience 80%+ of vice presidents and above, at least of major corporations, have their masters. Want to make an HR manager salivate? Put your resume in front of them which includes a degree from Harvard Business school. You'll start out at $75k easily, no experience required.

Yes, but you have to look at an economic side of things as well. A recent study (I can't support this with sources but its true!) shows that a Master's degree for a business major pays after 13 years of work! It means you see the benefit of it after 13 years... So the guy with Master's degree who is higher than you COULD be paying off his college loans and making less money than you are.

The question is: Do you want to live a good life while you are YOUNG or OLD? People think that being rich when you are retired is a great thing but in fact its not! You are old - you can't do sh*t! I want to make DECENT money while I am young and capable!
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    Yeah they said that guy Scott PEterson, dont know if you guys remember the story, killed his wife and kid. He had like a dozen love letters a day sent to his prison cell or something.

Scary that nice guys dont get the time of day from women but these creeps who kill their families do.

Just shows how f*cked up it can get.
    EXACTLY my point.

It's not logical.

But women's choices in men are mostly about how he makes her feel so most men don't get it.

They think all the girls want a nice stable guy with a good job who is polite and hard working.

Yeah, women want to marry those guys later on but they don't use them for sexual gratification.

The most common thread I see with women who love these men is they always see the good side of them.

Of course many of these guys are sociopaths or psychopaths and they ARE very charming when they want to be.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by amberlynn72 View Post

Well it's pretty much a known fact men are far greedier
    Lol, riiiiight.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MILFWNAB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
    Yes, but you have to look at an economic side of things as well. A recent study (I can't support this with sources but its true!) shows that a Master's degree for a business major pays after 13 years of work! It means you see the benefit of it after 13 years... So the guy with Master's degree who is higher than you COULD be paying off his college loans and making less money than you are.
    Your level of education to a large degree dictates how high you can go in most major corporations, with a few rare exceptions. In the company I worked for you had to have at least your HS diploma to work there at all--even on the assembly line or in the mailroom.

Example for of how high you can go before you hit the glass ceiling (not where you would start) in a typical Fortune 500 company:

No HS diploma: Don't bother applying

HS diploma: assembly line supervisor, executive secretary (degree preferred), customer service representative (up to $50k for a highly trained secretary)

Some college or 2 year degree: Any non-managerial supervisory position except assembly line, some technical / IT type jobs with the right 2 year degree (manager possible with lots of continuing training, though highly unlikely), sales representative if you have a lot of sales experience (up to $90k or so with a desireable 2 year degree and demonstrated proficiency/ability to manage, or exceptional sales skills)

Bachelor's Degree: Middle management including possible director position (up to about $130k)

Master's Degree: Senior VP, CFO, COO, etc. (Millions)

So as you can see, even granted that it take 13 years to make up the cost of a Master's degree, you'd only be 37 years old when you started pulling ahead. You'd still have 30 years where your earning potential would be infinitely higher than your friends who stopped with their BS. Now if you believe that life ends at 37, I really have no response to that except wait and see. ;-)

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp View Post
    I mean in general.

Guys who do dangerous things always seem to have alot of groupies.

There was some research a while ago that concluded men with thrill seeking personality types had the most sexual partners.
    You have any links to this?
    I see some research a while ago that said that exact oppersite.

EXACTLY my point.

It's not logical.

But women's choices in men are mostly about how he makes her feel so most men don't get it.
    They think all the girls want a nice stable guy with a good job who is polite and hard working.
    Yeah, women want to marry those guys later on but they don't use them for sexual gratification.
    The most common thread I see with women who love these men is they always see the good side of them.
    Of course many of these guys are sociopaths or psychopaths and they ARE very charming when they want to be.
    Thats true but you also gotta take low self esteem into concideration, most chicks who are with psychopaths and inmates probably didnt have a good upbringing themselves or dont feel very good about themselves and this effects the choices they make.

Also they are probably in love with the guys, thats why they are blind to the bad things about the guy and only focus on the good things because of all the addiction and drug like chemicals flowing through her head.

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lately I noticed that to a woman, a successful man means a man with plenty of friends, SOCIAL value, and etc. It has nothing to do with his real success. In my university the biggest losers who fail out are the ones who get laid with hottest girls. Success in school or how much $ you make means almost nothing.

And I think there is a fine line between loving yourself and picking up girls.

How do you explain tons of men who are good looking, successful career and education-wise, high self esteemed and YET they get no vagina at all.

On the other hand you have tons of men who are almost bums spending nights in bars and they pick up successful and rich women.
    they are gay.
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amberlynn72 View Post
    We like losers so we can take over the WORLD ...so hold on to your sh#t holes...hahaha

I think the successful ones? are so full of themselves possibly..i dunno.
    Whore
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=655472

"I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."
    -Mr_Angry

"You're a goon I'm goblin, gtfo." - ricbig

Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its all about the game

if you don't got game, forget about it and start planting flowers as your hobby

DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi,

Not much of an update. I didn't see her again. Hell, I didn't even think about it.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    You have any links to this?
    I see some research a while ago that said that exact oppersite.
    I can't seem to find that one but here's an interesting one.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18922113/
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

They needed to conduct a study to figure that out?
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)

I wonder if that applies to both sexes, i'd imagine a submissive female would have as much sex as a dominant male if she was good looking....then again though most girls who are concidered "slutty" seem to be very outgoing and extroverted so its probably true.

Anyways, check these out:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4443497.stm
    http://www.newscientist.com/article....g-human_atom03

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EXACTLY my point.

It's not logical.

Almost everything youve said have made since. I think that personality crap is overrated. Your personality isnt going to laid with some chick u just met that night at the club. What will get you laid with some chick u just met that night at the club is your LOOKS. Looking good is one thing, looking great is another
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

Crystl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stliftn8 View Post
    maybe up till college cus girls sometimes like the "bad boy" type however after there not gonna want some bum who doesnt have a diploma, job, or sometime of career.
    Totally agree. In school it was all about the rebels, and bad boys. But after living in the work force, and now being back in school. A girl realizes if I want to succeed do I really want a drunken bum mooching off me the rest of my life?

BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BudWiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Crystl View Post
    Totally agree. In school it was all about the rebels, and bad boys. But after living in the work force, and now being back in school. A girl realizes if I want to succeed do I really want a drunken bum mooching off me the rest of my life?
    Maybe so but why would a decent guy want to settle for a reformed skank? If he really wants to succeed, does he really want an ex-skank mooching off him him for the rest of his life?

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BudWiser View Post
    Maybe so but why would a decent guy want to settle for a reformed skank? If he really wants to succeed, does he really want an ex-skank mooching off him him for the rest of his life?
    So true
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    But once again, its more of a LOGICAL and thinking process rather than the urge.

If men would think rather than follow penile urges then they would settle for ugly fat women who would clean their houses and cook for them. We're not talking about what you need, but rather who you want (and get really wet for). It will be bad boys until you DIE!

Besides, by THAT time a girl was probobly screwed by a good amount of bad boys, so she is just another used up ho.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

Originally Posted by lord infamous View Post
    Almost everything youve said have made since. I think that personality crap is overrated. Your personality isnt going to laid with some chick u just met that night at the club. What will get you laid with some chick u just met that night at the club is your LOOKS. Looking good is one thing, looking great is another
    Women really don't care that much about looks.

As long as they don't have a problem with the way you look it's fine.

But even then it can be overcome.

Plenty of average looking or below average guys can do clubs. It's a skill set.

Easier if you look good but not impossible at all.

Here is the admission guys.

She wants a nice guy so she can SUCCEED.

Notice what she didn't say... "so I can get my panties wet".

Because now they realize life is hard and it's time to hitch my wagon to a successful guy's star.

Women are really not turned on by these men.

MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSU_Accounting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Women are really not turned on by these men.
    BULL

..if by "these men" you mean successful and not "bad boys"

I drive women WILD!

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MSU_Accounting View Post
    BULL

I drive women WILD!
    i think he's trying to say your money drives women wild.

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MSU_Accounting View Post
    BULL

I drive women WILD!
    No you don't.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Then I retract my edit. Women marry losers and cheat on them with "successful" people.
    no the opposite...

women marry successful people (geeks) and then cheat on em with losers---gardners, ups drivers LOL, male strippers, bouncers, pool boys, wannabe rock stars or performers....

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by luckylynch View Post
    no the opposite...

women marry successful people (geeks) and then cheat on em with losers---gardners, ups drivers LOL, male strippers, bouncers, pool boys, wannabe rock stars or performers....
    That about sums it up.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Why does everyone keep going on about a badboy vs a nice guy.

You all make it seem like all badboys are identical clones of one race and nice guys are all identical clones of another race.
    Its not about badboy vs nice guys, its about certain characteristics that women find attractive and certain characteristics women dont find attractive.

Simple as that.

They are constantly looking for guys that they can produce the most healthiest baby with and a guy who will give the baby the best chance of survival.
    Thats all there is to it.

Power, wealth, viriality, confidence, health, dominance, influence ect....this is what it is all about, the more variables you have the more attractive you are so dont be misguided into thinking you need to wear a leather jacket and rob banks in order to be attractive to women, "badboy" and "nice guy" are just stereotypes.

Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Girls like good looking losers. (badboy)

Women like sucessful guys, if they are good looking then all the better. (nice guy)

/Thread.

Personally Id rather be the former as long as I can, then move over when I have to.
    "Simplicity is the greatest form of Sophistication"

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So the females at your university don't want nerds?

Start working out, build muscle, and start having some fun

Lately I noticed that to a woman, a successful man means a man with plenty of friends, SOCIAL value, and etc. It has nothing to do with his real success. In my university the biggest losers who fail out are the ones who get laid with hottest girls. Success in school or how much $ you make means almost nothing.

How do you explain tons of men who are good looking, successful career and education-wise, high self esteemed and YET they get no vagina at all.

On the other hand you have tons of men who are almost bums spending nights in bars and they pick up successful and rich women.
    Kickin your azz everytime

FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because they are animals. Animals don't base your worth on actual success and job security, they base your success on how good you are in bed or how big your dick is.

Being a "bad boy" can apply to both rich and poor guys. It's the attitude, not the lifestyle. Last time I checked, the loser who lives on 20k a year in a stuffed up cabbage apartment is the one who jerks himself off to sleep every night, while the million-dollar-making surgeon is the one who gets laid left and right. It's the attitude that counts.

Nobody respects poor, rebelliousness, jobless losers. They were created for no purpose whatsoever. If you wanna go somewhere in life and be somebody, start studying and stop giving two ****s what girls think about you. Once you graduate and secure a professional job, then you can hone your skills with the ladies and they will flock to you.

If you want to cover yourself in tattoos and get binge drunk every night and only do one night stands, then be my guest. Here in Eastern Europe a woman wouldn't even look at you if she found out you were unemployed. Stop living like a phucking animal and start becoming a human being.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah they like the good looking chad with a big social circle and a ****ty job not the dork accountant making 150k+ a year

in other news water is wet
    old g
    retired hoe catcher

colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500)

Can confirm a LOT of hot girls in my area date guys that just make me think "wtf" when I look at them. Usually douchebag looking dudes with terribad tattoos who are drinking in every pic.