Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow Ask a ***** brah anything....

Alright misc, I've been getting shti loads of PM's from you kunts over the last few months, usually along the lines of:

"Bro can you get me a job in ***** - I'm 16 with no qualifications or experience - but can you help me out?"
    "is it true you can get death penalty for sexing outside of marriage?" (srs someone actually sent me this)
    "Is it true ***** is totally dry" - lulz

and so on... so I thought I'd create a thread and I will try and answer your questions as best I can..

Any other ***** brahs (Super Manlet, Russian Muscle, Bastian727 etc etc) welcome to chip in...

A bit of background on myself, I'm a British expat, been living here 5 years, I work in Finance..

Come at me...

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Got Negged?.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯ user110's Avatar
    user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking into working out in Kuwait, have you been there? If so, can you give me an honest opinion of the two and pros/cons?

Also, isn't the pay out there ridiculous compared to what you would get in Brit, brb double what I would make in the states and no taxes for under 90k!
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Play by the Rules. It's no fun if we both cheat!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    What sort of salary are you earning there?

And what would you earn here in the UK for same job?

Any room for IT security recruiters brah?

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do I know you? Used to go to emirates international school. What year were you born?

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ***** brah checking in
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrugDylan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it true there is no such thing as being bankrupt there? if you have a debt and you can pay it, you serve jail time?

supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supraz21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is it actually worth living there brah? srs
    rents want me to look for work there, how is the night life, people and everything???

i heard there heaps strict with women, apparently some guy got deported or something for kissing in public, not sure if serious....

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post

He rolls with them rich Emiraties. Says the money is isane!
    If he rolls with them rich Emiratis, chances are he's PIITB or letting them PIITB

Atheist Lebanese

Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A friend of mine just moved there yesterday, what can he expect ? Does much actually there, or is it a bit boring ? I'm thinking of going at Christmas for a few days, and then onto somewhere else, aware me brah.

dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Goliath27 View Post
    Looking into working out in Kuwait, have you been there? If so, can you give me an honest opinion of the two and pros/cons?

Also, isn't the pay out there ridiculous compared to what you would get in Brit, brb double what I would make in the states and no taxes for under 90k!
    I've never been to Kuwait.. although in honesty the only other place in the middle east I would consider living is probably Qatar, which isnt far behind the UAE in terms of "development" / wealth.

You do earn considerably more here (as a western expat), part of that due to the tax benefit (I'd give nearly 40% of my salary away to the tax man in the UK), but the cost of living is considerably higher but saying that so is the standard of living.

Originally Posted by rizzlekicks View Post
    What sort of salary are you earning there?

And what would you earn here in the UK for same job?

Any room for IT security recruiters brah?
    I live comfortably - very much more so then when I was in the UK - working in a similar capacity to what I am now.

Originally Posted by mariusjacobsen View Post
    Do I know you? Used to go to emirates international school. What year were you born?
    I didn't study here, I moved over here 5 years ago - were you here then?

Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    ***** brah checking in
    Supp breh! where about's in the sandpit you hanging?

Originally Posted by DrugDylan View Post
    Is it true there is no such thing as being bankrupt there? if you have a debt and you can pay it, you serve jail time?
    The whole sharia law thing re: unpaid loans / bounced cheques etc etc, is in my opinion ridiculous.. yes if you bounce a cheque you can go to jail over it, it doesn't help any of the financial institutions (banks / mortgage lenders etc) as it puts people in a position where if they cant pay they just do a runner and the debt isn't recovered.

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    I've got a cousin over there, performs in the big hotels, Maori cultural type performances. Groups called Te Mana.

He rolls with them rich Emiraties. Says the money is insane!

Heard of the group?
    Cant say I have brah.. let me know where they're performing I shall go and check them out...
    there is a certain stereo type attached to the Emiratis, everyone assumes they're all high ballers, when in fact alot of them live modestly like anywhere else, they ones that do have cash tend to have a shti load though!

Originally Posted by supraz21 View Post
    is it actually worth living there brah? srs
    rents want me to look for work there, how is the night life, people and everything???

i heard there heaps strict with women, apparently some guy got deported or something for kissing in public, not sure if serious....
    I love living here and would recommend to most people.. its not for everyone though. nightlife is good, although very very pretentious, and ***** is small so you tend to see the same people out in the same places alot of the time.

the story of that couple getting deported is, they were kissing in the outdoor part of a restaurant on JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence), an older local woman who was with her kids saw this going down and made a complaint to the police who arrested them and deported them. Generally speaking you'd have to be very unlucky for this to happen, but there are occasions it does, go to any club and you'll see people kissing etc..

Originally Posted by Mirinmebrahs View Post
    A friend of mine just moved there yesterday, what can he expect ? Does much actually there, or is it a bit boring ? I'm thinking of going at Christmas for a few days, and then onto somewhere else, aware me brah.
    he'll have a blast.. whats he doing over here?
    Christmas is a good time to visit, lots going on and the weather is pretty nice to - if you wanted to spend xmas here and then do New Years somewhere else to party you should go to Beirut.

Originally Posted by dosman123 View Post
    Supp breh! where about's in the sandpit you hanging?
    Tecom for now. Moved here from the Springs and regretting it. Work in advertising (surprise) and been here for almost 8 years

Atheist Lebanese

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much is your rent?

Pics of your apartment or building?

You can get by only speaking engligh?

How common are black people?

How many foreigners do you see?
    •Black Guy Crew •Christian Crew •Sportbike Crew •Occasionally Alone Crew •UMD Terp Alumni Crew •No Supps Crew •Keeps Shirt On In Avi Crew •Georgia Tech Alumni Crew

Bench/255 Deadlift/415 Squat/360 Pullups/23 Mile/6.13
    1030 total @ 158bw. mirin

TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Emirati brah checking in, will chip in whenever

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't study here, I moved over here 5 years ago - were you here then?
    Nope. Moved after high school in 2002. Been back a few times after that. I might move back in a few years for work. I'll see. Enjoy the sun.

Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) Mirinmebrahs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he'll have a blast.. whats he doing over here?
    Christmas is a good time to visit, lots going on and the weather is pretty nice to - if you wanted to spend xmas here and then do New Years somewhere else to party you should go to Beirut.
    He's playing in a band while working as an intern at the University. Basically all his money will be earned from gigging and teaching English on the side. Beirut you say, why is that brah ?

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you speak Arabitch?

Also, can someone with no college degree find a good job there?

What about the girls man, are they all covered up, how do you meet girls there?
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed

Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500)
    Have you been to Club Cavalli?
    How much luxury cars do you see on a daily basis?

footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footymate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is poon like over there? Both for you personally and the rest of the expats.

Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been to the UAE a couple of times but I got a question:

Can I get a hotel room with my gf if we aren't married?

Off-topic: once saw a valet scratch a range rover on another range rover at the emirates mall, was lulzy
    Want to build a <$600 PC that can max any game?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146443603

Gaming PC for less than $400 + balancing of components:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148783303

Got Negged?.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯ user110's Avatar
    user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    If he rolls with them rich Emiratis, chances are he's PIITB or letting them PIITB
    Very strong this, people are unaware of what those guys like to do for "fun"
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Play by the Rules. It's no fun if we both cheat!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lived in ***** for 10 years. Don't assume that what the media tells you is true..***** is probably the most relaxed and laid back Middle Eastern city..as long as you're not fuking or drinking on the street you'll be fine.

People who can't handle themselves and get carried away with a few drinks will obviously have trouble, just like any other place in the world.

Besides this, ***** has it all - nightlife, women, alcohol, clubs, beaches, malls. Good place to live for a few years to save up money. NO TAXES. All the girls are not covered in cloth, plenty of women from all over the world, most of them are young and looking to have fun.

If you're from the West you will enjoy it, its a completely different experience. Lots of people from Europe and America there.

TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dom1992 View Post
    I have been to the UAE a couple of times but I got a question:

Can I get a hotel room with my gf if we aren't married?
    Co-habitation is illegal,
    you CAN, but its illegal. How likely is it? Well if a law is broken (any random law), or some1 files a complaint against you, the police will be obliged to investigate.

Punishment: ""Under Sharia law, a jail term and deportation is usually the punishment. In relation to the cases I've encountered, the punishment is a jail term of anything between one and six months, although actual time served rarely exceeds 20 days. However, the judge is obligated to deport the non-Emirati defendants if found guilty," says Syed."

Read this for more info on co-habitation in ***** http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...twice-1.819369

People tend to forget that the UAE is governed under Sharia-law (Islamic Law)

Originally Posted by kabs13 View Post
    Lived in ***** for 10 years. Don't assume that what the media tells you is true..***** is probably the most relaxed and laid back Middle Eastern city..as long as you're not fuking or drinking on the street you'll be fine.
    After Lebanon

Atheist Lebanese

Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheBedouin View Post
    Co-habitation is illegal,
    you CAN, but its illegal. How likely is it? Well if a law is broken (any random law), or some1 files a complaint against you, the police will be obliged to investigate.

Punishment: ""Under Sharia law, a jail term and deportation is usually the punishment. In relation to the cases I've encountered, the punishment is a jail term of anything between one and six months, although actual time served rarely exceeds 20 days. However, the judge is obligated to deport the non-Emirati defendants if found guilty," says Syed."

Read this for more info on co-habitation in ***** http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...twice-1.819369

People tend to forget that the UAE is governed under Sharia-law (Islamic Law)
    If this is actually enforced, imagine how many potential tourists they are loosing...

Just read the article lmao ***** not even once. They are sure as hell not gonna get my business.

"If a man and a woman are spotted together in a car late at night, a police officer may pull them over and ask about their relationship. In some cases, the couple may even be taken to the police station, but rarely will such a case make it to court if no solid proof is found, suggesting the suspects had consensual sex."

is this real life...
    Want to build a <$600 PC that can max any game?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146443603

Gaming PC for less than $400 + balancing of components:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148783303

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can you give me and the next four posters ***** reps?
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Moved to ***** last Friday (14th) so technically a fellow ***** brah now haha

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what about a degree in engineering and no experience? degree from aus.

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ***** brah checking in to help.

Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000)
    If i made 180k a year i'd be taxed 50% in the UK, how much would I be taxed if i lived over there brah?
    Muscle-Munch.com | Get motivated!

Discount Supplement Tracker - http://www.muscle-munch.com/category/discount-supplements/bodybuilding-com-coupons