Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Location: Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DTBABY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTBABY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is me 2 weeks into it sorry not the best pics :-p
    Attached Images

monster444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DTBABY View Post
    This is me 2 weeks into it sorry not the best pics :-p
    Good job dude I am following IT by the book and seeing results also but have at least 2 months to be where you are. You just re assured me!

DTBABY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTBABY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks dude and keep at it you'll get there... Can anyone tell me what my bf is approx ? Am I close to avin abs ? Still eating 2000 cals daily and I've also incorporated 15-20 mins hiit cardio after workout I do a minute sprint/minute power walk.... I personally don't thk I've made much progress but I'm gonna stick with it regardless.... Thanks for your positive feedback guys

Ok here's another pic from abt 20th oct so just under a week before I started cutting I weigh about 205lbs approx and I'd say abt 17-18 bf... Although the scales say I'm 12-13lbs lighter I dnt thk I look much different lol
    Attached Images

Anyone ?

Can anyone confirm if im 15% bf or under ?

27 days in now and weigh in at 185.1 lbs so a loss of 15lbs so far...

Should this thread be moved to the pics section now then ???

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should this thread be moved to the pics section now then ???
    It looks to me like you're right around 15% now. Tough to tell with the hair, lol, but I'd say 15-16%
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    It looks to me like you're right around 15% now. Tough to tell with the hair, lol, but I'd say 15-16%
    Cheers pal and yea that's coming off soon lol.... I'd be happy at 11-12%

jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can anyone confirm if im 15% bf or under ?
    I'd guess right at 16%.

You got a great base though.. look like you could really shred up good when you get down low so keep it up!

Originally Posted by jeffkastner View Post
    I'd guess right at 16%.

You got a great base though.. look like you could really shred up good when you get down low so keep it up!
    Thanks jeffkastner, I dnt really want to drop below 175lbs, so see where this last 10lbs takes me...

184.6lbs this morning after 16hr fast.... Still got quite abit to lose gonna end up skinny at this rate!

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    184.6lbs this morning after 16hr fast.... Still got quite abit to lose gonna end up skinny at this rate!
    Great progress mate, 175-180 should be good. Repped for progress

Originally Posted by ademyster View Post
    Great progress mate, 175-180 should be good. Repped for progress
    Thanks mate much appreciated... I started cutting on 2000 cals Approx when I was 200lbs and now I'm 184lbs I'm still eating 2000 cals should I lower it even more ? Thanks

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks mate much appreciated... I started cutting on 2000 cals Approx when I was 200lbs and now I'm 184lbs I'm still eating 2000 cals should I lower it even more ? Thanks
    I think if your moderately active you should still lose 1-2 pounds per week. I would monitor your weight every 2 weeks and adjust from there :-)

Originally Posted by ademyster View Post
    I think if your moderately active you should still lose 1-2 pounds per week. I would monitor your weight every 2 weeks and adjust from there :-)
    Thanks ademyster, weighed in this morning after my fast at 183.9 lbs and that was after 2 brews lol...

Smile

Keep up the good work mate

Is it normal to lose bicep size on a cut ? I've lost abt 1/2 inch and only a little bit of strength... But I'm almost 20lbs lighter... Can't wait to start bulking again lol

Hey guys its been 5 weeks today since I started and I just weighed in @ 180.6 lbs so a loss of 19.4 lbs )

BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it normal to lose bicep size on a cut ? I've lost abt 1/2 inch and only a little bit of strength... But I'm almost 20lbs lighter... Can't wait to start bulking again lol
    You lose bodyfat from everywhere, you had fat around your arms before making them bigger, now the fat is going, they're getting smaller.

You're kind of lucky in a sense at having the fat there in the first place, fat will not go to my arms no matter what.

jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BoyInDaCorner View Post

You're kind of lucky in a sense at having the fat there in the first place, fat will not go to my arms no matter what.
    Huh?!! Why the hell would you want fat to go to your arms and why would that ever be considered lucky?

Well been awhile I weighed in at 180lbs so it's definetly slowed down ill probably loose another 5 lbs then start to eat a small surplus to slowly add muscle

Ok so a quick update still going strong.... Feeling really small tho bit I'm gonna stick with it
    Attached Images

No one ? I thought that was pretty good progress oh well

lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No one ? I thought that was pretty good progress oh well
    That is fantastic Progress man. How long have you been fasting for now? 5 months? What's your weight looking like now?

I've been losing 1-2 lbs per week steadily. Getting kinda low though... I didn't want to go past 160 and I am basically almost there.
    You're Fat Helen! - Roger

Askie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Askie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Askie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    To cut at 200lbs your calories seem to high, adding in workout calories is wrong.

Pick target weight, e.g 180lbs and then eat 10 cals for each pound = 1800 cals.

Also give it about 2 weeks and then re assess

Originally Posted by lfm01 View Post
    That is fantastic Progress man. How long have you been fasting for now? 5 months? What's your weight looking like now?

I've been losing 1-2 lbs per week steadily. Getting kinda low though... I didn't want to go past 160 and I am basically almost there.
    Thanks bro, I've been doing it since November I thk.... At the moment I'm at 184lbs and probably about 11%ish dunno.... I'm keeping protein between 160-200g per day and calories at around 1700-2000 but also train a body part each day (85 mins) and then burn 500 calories on cross trainer and hiit after weights. That's just what works for me... I only have 2 big meals aday 12 noon and 6.30pm... I'm only just getting clued up on all Theseus healthy recipes haha I love protein pancakes/protein brownies etc.... Hope this helps )

Thanks bro, I've been doing it since November I thk.... At the moment I'm at 184lbs and probably about 11%ish dunno.... I'm keeping protein between 160-200g per day and calories at around 1700-2000 but also train a body part each day (85 mins) and then burn 500 calories on cross trainer and hiit after weights. That's just what works for me... I only have 2 big meals aday 12 noon and 6.30pm... I'm only just getting clued up on all Theseus healthy recipes haha I love protein pancakes/protein brownies etc.... Hope this helps )
    Here's my latest update everything's goin great getting extremely lean now.. Sorry for the blurred picture but you get the idea.... Still got 7 weeks cutting left, Gotta admit cravings are gettin beyond a joke now lol but I've just made a Greek yoghurt/chic protein/peanut butter pudding which was kind of ok and took care of my craving... High protein low carb healthy fats pudding Mmm
    Ill update again as soon as possible
    Thanks 😃
    Attached Images

Bump