Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WWE from Rumble to Mania is the real deal..

Easily the best part of the year to watch wrestling. Big feuds, some major returns, heated storylines, emerging talent being pushed.

Things I will be looking forward to this year:

Who wins the Rumble? Sami, Cody or The Rock?

Who does Cena wrestle at Mania.

Who does Gunther wrestle at Mania.

Who does Lesnar wrestle at Mania.

Will Edge wrestle at Mania?

Styles and Orton to return before Mania?

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw an article recently that quoted that Rock wouldn't have time to get into wrestling shape by WM given his schedule. I think Cody takes the Rumble.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank god the Rock can't make it. Honestly the proposed Rock vs Roman match has been an albatross hanging over Mania season. Rock is old and he couldn't even go 10 years ago when he gassed out against Cena in like 3 minutes.
    There is talk of Stone Cold. If they are heck bent on having Roman vs a Legend, I'll take Steve Austin over the Rock. Steve put on a good decent match just last year. Austin winning the Rumble would be...acceptable.

Sami absolutely deserves to win the Rumble. I used to hate Sami, but the guy put in the best work. The story is clearly pointing toward Sami vs Roman.

Cody is mid-card and he's been absent. I have no idea why people want him to win the Rumble. Him winning the Rumble is worse than a zero cardio Rock. Sami has been there day in and day out. Sure Cody was out due to injury, but while he was out, Sami was carrying the entire company on his back with the Bloodline story.

They say it will be Cena vs Theory. That's an acceptable idea. Cena is ring Rusty, as evidenced by him doing absolutely nothing in his match 2 weeks ago. Theory can carry the match.

Gunther should be wrestling Lesnar, but they will probably have Gunther vs Sheamus rematch. Maybe some type of 4-way cluster? Throw in Seth and Braun?

Looks like it will be Lesnar vs Lashley 3. This is not very interesting. We saw this twice already and it was just the boring finisher spamming type match.

Edge can stay home. If they have to give him a match, I'm not sure. Maybe Bray Wyatt? I'm not a fan of Bray and his spooky nonsense, but Edge is a Vampire, so it could work.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope the match is Austin/Cena and not Austin/Reigns as rumored. cena can afford to take a loss. you dont want austin losing at mania.

hopefully cody wins the title for his daddy
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree. Jan-early April is always a blast!

I also think Sami taking it. Cody will be screwed by someone, who will be his WM opponent. Maybe Kross.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sami wins and we get 3 months of "What is Sami gonna do"? He forfeits his opportunity against the Tribal Chief at WM. Roman is standing there opponent-less. Goldberg's music hits. Spear.. Jackhammer.. Pins Roman in 47 seconds

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by squat_blaster View Post
    Sami wins and we get 3 months of "What is Sami gonna do"? He forfeits his opportunity against the Tribal Chief at WM. Roman is standing there opponent-less. Goldberg's music hits. Spear.. Jackhammer.. Pins Roman in 47 seconds
    LOL please no. I like the idea of what sill Sami do, but please no more Goldberg.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably should be Sami so I guess it’s Rock or Cody.

Rock makes Warrior look like a cardio bunny even 10 years ago.

Can wwe risk having Rock get injured early in the main event of WM? We will see.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't watched in a while. And last year's Rumble was baaaaad.

robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I saw an article recently that quoted that Rock wouldn't have time to get into wrestling shape by WM given his schedule. I think Cody takes the Rumble.
    Yeah Rock won't wrestle at this year's WM. It's pretty much between Cody and Sami as the favourites.

Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    Thank god the Rock can't make it. Honestly the proposed Rock vs Roman match has been an albatross hanging over Mania season. Rock is old and he couldn't even go 10 years ago when he gassed out against Cena in like 3 minutes.
    There is talk of Stone Cold. If they are heck bent on having Roman vs a Legend, I'll take Steve Austin over the Rock. Steve put on a good decent match just last year. Austin winning the Rumble would be...acceptable.

Sami absolutely deserves to win the Rumble. I used to hate Sami, but the guy put in the best work. The story is clearly pointing toward Sami vs Roman.

Cody is mid-card and he's been absent. I have no idea why people want him to win the Rumble. Him winning the Rumble is worse than a zero cardio Rock. Sami has been there day in and day out. Sure Cody was out due to injury, but while he was out, Sami was carrying the entire company on his back with the Bloodline story.

They say it will be Cena vs Theory. That's an acceptable idea. Cena is ring Rusty, as evidenced by him doing absolutely nothing in his match 2 weeks ago. Theory can carry the match.

Gunther should be wrestling Lesnar, but they will probably have Gunther vs Sheamus rematch. Maybe some type of 4-way cluster? Throw in Seth and Braun?

Looks like it will be Lesnar vs Lashley 3. This is not very interesting. We saw this twice already and it was just the boring finisher spamming type match.

Edge can stay home. If they have to give him a match, I'm not sure. Maybe Bray Wyatt? I'm not a fan of Bray and his spooky nonsense, but Edge is a Vampire, so it could work.
    Rock won't be wrestling at this year's WM, but Austin is unable to wrestle at his 100% capacity, maybe near 50% if realistically looking at it. So how does the top star of the company and the only men's world champion wrestle in an ordinary match at the biggest event of the year. Roman Reigns vs. Steve Austin, please no.

Sami has really worked hard in 2022, I liked him even back in NXT or as a midcarder in WWE. Always felt he could be a main eventer some day, him winning the Rumble will really make me happy.

Cody is a close call, but except for some good matches with Rollins, how does he earn a Rumble win, as he was missing for most part of the 2022 and non-existant before that. Rumble is always usually won by hard working athletes who are rewarded for their inring or charisma, and yeah the quanity of the work has to be there. But I wouldn't mind Cody having a premier match on the card, Cody Rhodes vs. Austin Theory would be good.

I would actually like to see John Cena vs. Drew McIntyre at Wrestlemania 39. Austin Theory is out of Cena's league especially when it's Wrestlemania.

Lesnar vs. Gunther looks probable yeah, but please no Lesnar vs. Lashley 3. They can do that before WM.

Edge vs. Bray Wyatt would look good on the card or as a fued.

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    I hope the match is Austin/Cena and not Austin/Reigns as rumored. cena can afford to take a loss. you dont want austin losing at mania.

hopefully cody wins the title for his daddy
    Don't want to see either. John Cena vs. Drew McIntyre is the kind of match fans want to see at WM 39, if Drew wins, it would be good for him. While how about Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Sami Zayn (2 falls, triple threat match)? Reigns loses both his titles.

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Agree. Jan-early April is always a blast!

I also think Sami taking it. Cody will be screwed by someone, who will be his WM opponent. Maybe Kross.
    How about Austin Theory costing Cody Rhodes the Rumble win, setting a match between the two at Mania?

Please no more of that in a WM main event. I want to see a long decent match.

Originally Posted by ChunkBuster View Post
    Probably should be Sami so I guess it’s Rock or Cody.

Rock makes Warrior look like a cardio bunny even 10 years ago.

Can wwe risk having Rock get injured early in the main event of WM? We will see.
    If WWE is serious about The Rock vs. Roman Reigns match, they can train Rock for WM 40?

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Haven't watched in a while. And last year's Rumble was baaaaad.
    Yes.

But this year we have lots of exciting wrestlers emerging up the ranks.

WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sami wins and we get 3 months of "What is Sami gonna do"?
    He forfeits his opportunity against the Tribal Chief at WM.
    Couldn't he just use his Rumble win to get a shot at the NXT title or US title or IC title?

Pretty sure it's not mandatory you must go after the top title.

Austin Theory is a good example of this since he cashed in MITB to go after the US title

also I believe that's what happened with the 2nd winner of NXT

Theory vs Cody could be good too. I like Theory. Very talented.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WWFE View Post
    Couldn't he just use his Rumble win to get a shot at the NXT title or US title or IC title?

Pretty sure it's not mandatory you must go after the top title.

Austin Theory is a good example of this since he cashed in MITB to go after the US title

also I believe that's what happened with the 2nd winner of NXT
    Don't try and change the rules.

What you're saying makes zero sense.

Why would Sami to engage with NXT when they are the minor league show. Taking a demotion when he is the hottest thing in WWE right now doesn't make sense.

Same with the IC title. It doesn't make any sense for Sami to engage with Imperium.

And it doesn't make any sense for Sami to get involved in Theory's business with Lashley, Rollins and now Lesnar coming back.

Roman is giving Sami one last chance to prove his loyalty at the RR. That one last chance could be he has to win it and forfeit the opportunity so Roman can hold on to the title and not have to defend it

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Theory vs Cody could be good too. I like Theory. Very talented.
    Theory vs. Omos at mania could be good too.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This season is realer than the real deal Holyfield.

yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    This season is realer than the real deal Holyfield.
    now all you hookers and hoes know how i feel

now all you hookers and hoes know how i feel
    Ko and Sami vs. the usos or
    Sami vs. Roman at mania? I am certain both options are on the table.
    Zayn would get a Daniel Bryanwm30 pop assuming he wins the rumble and Hoes to challenge reigns.

Roman Reigns vs. Sami Zayn- world title match
    John Cena vs. Drew McIntyre
    Cody Rhodes vs. Austin Theory
    Brock Lesnar vs. Gunther
    Edge vs. Bray Wyatt
    Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Lashley- no holds barred

Should be the main event card for WM 39.

Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Brock Lesnar vs. Gunther
    Edge vs. Bray Wyatt

Edge will break his shoulder trying to spear that fat loser.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Brock Lesnar vs. Gunther
    Edge vs. Bray Wyatt

Looks pretty good, though that fat loser KO is hard to suspend disbelief against a Lashley type.

WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't try and change the rules.
    What you're saying makes zero sense.
    Why would Sami to engage with NXT when they are the minor league show.
    Taking a demotion when he is the hottest thing in WWE right now doesn't make sense.
    Same reason Theory cashed in the briefcase differently - to avoid coming into conflict with the Bloodline.

Same with the IC title. It doesn't make any sense for Sami to engage with Imperium.
    It does if he's looking to bring that title into the bloodline to prove his loyalty and worth, as opposed to facing Roman.

Roman is giving Sami one last chance to prove his loyalty at the RR. That one last chance could be he has to win it and forfeit the opportunity so Roman can hold on to the title and not have to defend it
    If he's going to forfeit going for Roman's title then he could declare for a lesser title. That way he doesn't utterly waste the win.

besides booker t and zack ryder, who do you think the surprise entrants in the rumble will be?

do you think we'll see any aew guys? jericho could talk tony khan into it.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe a triple threat WM match makes sense.

Reigns, Rock and Sami.

Reigns Rock is too risky incase Rock gets injured. Have Reigns guessing if Sami will have his back.

Reigns, Rock and Sami.

Reigns Rock is too risky incase Rock gets injured. Have Reigns guessing if Sami will have his back.
    They can do a Bret, Luger, Yoko thing, since they have 2 nights.

Sami, Cody, Reigns.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

besides booker t and zack ryder, who do you think the surprise entrants in the rumble will be?

do you think we'll see any aew guys? jericho could talk tony khan into it.
    Expecting Edge, AJ Styles, Randy Orton and Goldberg to make surprise returns, but again depends.

Don't think any AEW wrestlers will show up.

Reigns, Rock and Sami.

How about Reigns vs. Sami vs. Cody, 2 falls triple threat match for both the world titles? Reigns loses both world titles and we have two world champs again?

Couldn't fit in Seth Rollins in the main event scene since he's not getting that kind of exposure recently.

If midcard how about, Seth Rollins vs. Solo Sikoa for the US Title?

Also Finn Balor vs. Rey Mysterio for the IC Title?