Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I praise neither.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nike, Alaska Airlines, Dick's Sporting Goods and others covering travel costs for abortions

"A growing number of major corporations, including Alaska Airlines, Dick's Sporting Goods, JPMorgan, Nike and Adidas have pledged to cover travel expenses for employees seeking out-of-state abortions."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...osts-abortions

and there we have it..so much for the "woman at risk of performing an illegal abortion argument"

the left always finding a way to advocate for degeneracy

GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Nike, Alaska Airlines, Dick's Sporting Goods and others covering travel costs for abortions

"A growing number of major corporations, including Alaska Airlines, Dick's Sporting Goods, JPMorgan, Nike and Adidas have pledged to cover travel expenses for employees seeking out-of-state abortions."

and there we have it..so much for the "woman at risk of performing an illegal abortion argument"

Cheaper than maternity leave, so naturally they will go for it.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Find clips of her saying it and there will be no confusion.
    LOL, everytime she opens her mouth, either she speaks in complete incoherent sentences {for most that comprehend English}, or she`s cackles,l YOU find the clips, they`re Numerous, I`ve seen them
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Corporations are people according to the courts, but as far as being the Left, uhh that is a real stretch. The better way to phrase it is that the corporations engage in some left leaning issues as they do many right leaning issues.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    LOL, everytime she opens her mouth, either she speaks in complete incoherent sentences {for most that comprehend English}, or she`s cackles,l YOU find the clips, they`re Numerous, I`ve seen them
    Every time, wow. That really sucks for a lawyer and a vp.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find clips of her saying it and there will be no confusion.

Obama was a smart, and well spoken, he had his moments of emotional responses though, but he at least knew what he was gonna say.

Harris obviously just is excited to be VP, Biden seems to have similar approach. I watch the body language, they both are just happy they got the jobs. When they met about Ukraine getting attacked neither of them showed any somber body language. They were just presenting themselves as “look, we got the job”. Kamala started fuking laughing after she told Ukraine “a friend in need, is a friend” BS wtf.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time, wow. That really sucks for a lawyer and a vp.

You just keep believing that she’s qualified to be VP & one breath away from being President

Willie would be proud of you

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

You just keep believing that she’s qualified to be VP & one breath away from being President

Willie would be proud of you
    Well there is vetted and qualified in case of an emergency and then there is who you would like to see in the job.
    2 really different things.
    No clue who Willy is.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well there is vetted and qualified in case of an emergency and then there is who you would like to see in the job.
    No clue who Willy is.
    Wonka?
    747 Driver

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Wonka?
    Nelson?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No clue who Willy is.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No clue who Willy is.
    Willie Brown

And Kamala had a lot of us fooled, I actually thought when Biden picked her that being a previous prosecutor would mean she must be halfway intelligent, unfortunately damn near everything she utters what she thinks are sentences they come out as pure gibberish and prove she is actually more like this picture.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Willie Brown

And Kamala had a lot of us fooled, I actually thought when Biden picked her that being a previous prosecutor would mean she must be halfway intelligent, unfortunately damn near everything she utters what she thinks are sentences they come out as pure gibberish and prove she is actually more like this picture.
    You would think that all those touting her bona fides would know her background, odd that people who actually do follow are dismissed and marginalized, and personally I was never fooled by this hack

So i went the "open-minded" route that the 3 of you were 100% accurate and there was a "drop off" in Kamala's training and speaking abilities.

Then I used Bing to search her recent videos, since no one here provided examples to prove the hypothesis, and clicked on a recent Fox news video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHgelx0ocyk

No drop off, or change was seen in the June 22nd video.
    Now you may dislike her for other reasons but her communication was spot on.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So i went the "open-minded" route that the 3 of you were 100% accurate and there was a "drop off" in Kamala's training and speaking abilities.

Then I used Bing to search her recent videos, since no one here provided examples to prove the hypothesis, and clicked on a recent Fox news video.

Come on now, you cannot seriously tell me you have not seen nor watched any of her word salad speeches? The thing we will do is what we have been doing every day and other crap like that? When pressed for an answer she giggles like the fukkin Joker because she doesn't have an answer and thats her "tell".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Yeah she’s sheer genius, [url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0yBgZrVas[/url

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Come on now, you cannot seriously tell me you have not seen nor watched any of her word salad speeches? The thing we will do is what we have been doing every day and other crap like that? When pressed for an answer she giggles like the fukkin Joker because she doesn't have an answer and thats her "tell".
    Post it so i can see what you are referring to, if it is bad i will admit it but i just randomly clicked on one that said FOX.

Yeah she’s sheer genius, [url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0yBgZrVas[/url
    I watched it 2 times, she and the governor there obviously had a serious talk prior to the speech about kids, education, internet@ libraries and time (probably getting left behind- thus repeating a catch phrase 4 times)
    I bet she and the governor agreed on the bumper sticker phrase and she hit on it 4 times.
    Much of politics is tested phrases (Frank Lundtz), bumper sticker lines, buzzwords, and as Trump has taught us insult lines (Little Marco Rubio)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ben, get real man, this is her history lesson. Pick something VP related buddy. Pockets could get on the soap box and do that lesson on something he's passionate about.

Try to find a Diplomacy crisis issue (Ukraine) that was a joke, she might as well of spoke about the Junetenth history there, she would've sounded better even though it was non-related.

Digress, Throws hands up in air................................

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    It’s a law written by humans, laws are evil.

Laws really don’t care for life, they are made for order.
    Are there any laws that weren't devised by humans?

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Are there any laws that weren't devised by humans?

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    The skydaddy invented by an illusory entity, really?

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Come on now, we all know it was actually 15 Commandments.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corporations are people according to the courts, but as far as being the Left, uhh that is a real stretch. The better way to phrase it is that the corporations engage in some left leaning issues as they do many right leaning issues.
    Most major corporations side with the left, because media sides with left. Even pushing demographics that make zero sense. Ford came out with an LGBT truck..I mean, the target audience of most truck companies I would assume are blue collared workers whom aren’t down with the whole agenda being pushed.

All that to say is I don’t think one can make an argument of “the woman’s life being in danger” because she would have to seek out someone that would perform an illegal abortion & thus might injure in some manner or put her in danger. Seems there are more then enough willing to accommodate and aid if she desired.

So when you close your eyes and listen to each Kamala Harris clip (ignoring words and commentary by media)you can tell she is speaking extemporaneously and not reading.
    She repeats the lines that her advisors told her to say but there were no severe linguistic or cognitive decline issues.
    I have observed "word salad" being used when no one likes what you say or how you say it, a very neat trick that i will be sure to copy.
    Those clips did not "flow" well but after President Obama left office and President Trump won, R's assured me that his speaking style was not the major issue, rather his policy was......so i am to ignore his speaking style and delivery.

Let's be consistent here, content style/delivery, or both?
    You choose.

Most major corporations side with the left, because media sides with left. Even pushing demographics that make zero sense. Ford came out with an LGBT truck..I mean, the target audience of most truck companies I would assume are blue collared workers whom aren’t down with the whole agenda being pushed.

All that to say is I don’t think one can make an argument of “the woman’s life being in danger” because she would have to seek out someone that would perform an illegal abortion & thus might injure in some manner or put her in danger. Seems there are more then enough willing to accommodate and aid if she desired.
    I agree with your second line because courts are thwarting the SC ruling.
    As for you first line, corporations that sell stuff are NOT media, they push products for advertisers to market then pay for "ad buys".
    If you are not supportive or knowledgeable about the gay community, then how would you know now what they are buying.
    Over the last 5 years thousands of new customers(formerly closeted) are "out" loudly, so can we really say with 100% certainty where there disposable income goes?
    I could see Lesbians in that Ford truck, just not you and me.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I agree with your second line because courts are thwarting the SC ruling.
    As for you first line, corporations that sell stuff are NOT media, they push products for advertisers to market then pay for "ad buys".
    If you are not supportive or knowledgeable about the gay community, then how would you know now what they are buying.
    Over the last 5 years thousands of new customers(formerly closeted) are "out" loudly, so can we really say with 100% certainty where there disposable income goes?
    I could see Lesbians in that Ford truck, just not you and me.
    I would think the pushback will be worse then the ROI..the whole..Go woke, Go Broke...but then again very few have principles any more.

What I meant by media, is that the media is the main force behind this Woke agenda, push. To keep people in fear, divisiveness, and they are always favoring the left. But that is a whole other conversation.
    Honestly this country is fuked, just hope it doesn't completely fall before I do.