vertigojones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All access not updating workouts on bodybuilding.com site

Hi, I purchased All Access so as I could continue to do my workout plans via mobile, but even though my plan shows up, the website itself shows no workouts tracked?
    Is this usual?

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by vertigojones View Post
    Hi, I purchased All Access so as I could continue to do my workout plans via mobile, but even though my plan shows up, the website itself shows no workouts tracked?
    Is this usual?
    The advanced tracking features are only on the mobile app. However, if you mark a workout as completion mobile, it should be reflected on the desktop site as long as your mobile device has a data connection. If your mobile data connection is week, it may not be able to update. Also, if you are following a plan that has multiple workouts per day, it won't show as complete until all workouts have been marked off.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Manavgym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vertigojones View Post
    Is this usual?
    Hy, I also want the access and its my first time how can I purchase it? one more thing can you guide me in payment option as I just got my credit card with the help of generate credit cards guide?
    Last edited by Manavgym; 11-15-2019 at 01:30 AM.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Manavgym View Post
    Hy, I also want the access and its my first time how can I purchase it? one more thing can you guide me in payment option as I have credit card so can I make payment through it?
    You can either sign up for a subscription through the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on your device. You can also sign up via our website: https://www.bodybuilding.com/all-access

If you need any further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Service team at one of the channels listed here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/help
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.