Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Looking a bit bigger too.
    Das it mane! Been taking this one a little slow.

A big plus is that I now have access to a gym again, unlike the last thread where it was all calisthenics

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Upped my cals to 3.2k for a week or two, which is just a bit below maintenance, just to give my metabolism a break and do a small recomp. At this rate imma be lean as fuk by the end of March and once i have no more goal in mind i start slipping up, so yeah gonna take it a bit slower this time around.
    '

it sucks when maintenance calories are so high, makes cutting rough, I have found I am much more hungry all the time the more muscle I get when cutting. My body greatly misses eating 6k calories a day, 3k right now feels like crap.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Das it mane! Been taking this one a little slow.

A big plus is that I now have access to a gym again, unlike the last thread where it was all calisthenics
    Our gyms opened in August..closed again in November.

They just opened again last week with reservations..

50 people limit.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    '

it sucks when maintenance calories are so high, makes cutting rough, I have found I am much more hungry all the time the more muscle I get when cutting. My body greatly misses eating 6k calories a day, 3k right now feels like crap.
    What deficit you get with 3k? That’s gotta be an agressive ass cut for you
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    What deficit you get with 3k? That’s gotta be an agressive ass cut for you
    yeah its probably about 800-1k, based on my cardio, lifting, NEAT, metabolism supplements, and size.

The only problem I am having is with the "supplements" and all the protein and lifting I think I am gaining muscle which is keeping the weight from dropping more.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah its probably about 800-1k, based on my cardio, lifting, NEAT, metabolism supplements, and size.

The only problem I am having is with the "supplements" and all the protein and lifting I think I am gaining muscle which is keeping the weight from dropping more.
    Are you in bodybuilding open division

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    Are you in bodybuilding open division
    at the state level, but at nationals Classic physique. I need about 20lbs more solid muscle to be competitive at my height in open bodybuilding at nationals. I could maybe place somewhere in the bottom of 1st or top of 2nd call outs right now in heavy weight open just being shredded and proportionate and good shapes. But I would never be top 2 based on size. State level though when I go to qualify I have 0 doubt ill win overall in bodybuilding and classic, ive done it before.

My goal is to go into classic being the biggest most muscular and also most conditioned guy up there, because I am going to HAVE to be conditioned and DRY AF to make weight, and then when I carb load to fill back out ill blow up and dry out even more, so for guys who didnt have to cut so much to make it onto the stage they are going to look small. I have seen it time and time again with the guys who win nationals in CP at my height, they are massive AF in the off season then shred the fuk down for nationals. I am talking I have seen 5 10 285lbs guys cut down to 210.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Our gyms opened in August..closed again in November.

They just opened again last week with reservations..

50 people limit.
    Dang reservations have got to be super tough to deal with. Probably have to get them way in advance--I can't imagine.

Honestly if it were me I'd just keep doing the home workout stuff... Not even going to lie, I really began to enjoy it a lot more as time passed.

How many days do you manage to get in a week?

Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully will be cut by December. For now trying to make sure I look as big as possible while on that cut in the future
    Man Utd cru
    LTC cru
    "They'll be singing Kumbaya to the beat pulse of my cock" - jbw. circa 2011

Dang reservations have got to be super tough to deal with. Probably have to get them way in advance--I can't imagine.

Honestly if it were me I'd just keep doing the home workout stuff... Not even going to lie, I really began to enjoy it a lot more as time passed.

How many days do you manage to get in a week?
    I learned to make very good friends with the gym owners here, but actually really do like them as friends and respect them a lot.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm posting here to motivate myself as I just don't know what happened but I really let myself get stuck in a funk this past year with COVID basically blindsiding all of us.

I was talking with my family and therapist and last night I just got really bent out of shape for letting myself go so long without exercising. I've basically got to start all over, it's practically been a whole year and I haven't worked out consistently. Bodybuilding has always been a large part of my life.

This is the result of being lazy, I went to the gym today and had a decent back session. I didn't seem to have too much trouble this time with the mask I even did 10 minutes of cardio post workout with my mask on. I guess I just need to adapt as I get back into shape.

I am eating better, I signed up for the Trifecta meal delivery service since I'm too lazy to meal prep and it'll save me at least a little bit of money compared to DoorDashing all my food like I was earlier. Hopefully by the end of 2021 I'm at least back to where I was in the before pic on the left.
    Attached Images
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I'm posting here to motivate myself as I just don't know what happened but I really let myself get stuck in a funk this past year with COVID basically blindsiding all of us.

I was talking with my family and therapist and last night I just got really bent out of shape for letting myself go so long without exercising. I've basically got to start all over, it's practically been a whole year and I haven't worked out consistently. Bodybuilding has always been a large part of my life.

This is the result of being lazy, I went to the gym today and had a decent back session. I didn't seem to have too much trouble this time with the mask I even did 10 minutes of cardio post workout with my mask on. I guess I just need to adapt as I get back into shape.

I am eating better, I signed up for the Trifecta meal delivery service since I'm too lazy to meal prep and it'll save me at least a little bit of money compared to DoorDashing all my food like I was earlier. Hopefully by the end of 2021 I'm at least back to where I was in the before pic on the left.
    Das it mane . Now put on more size
    Man Utd cru
    LTC cru
    "They'll be singing Kumbaya to the beat pulse of my cock" - jbw. circa 2011

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Toker095 View Post
    Das it mane . Now put on more size
    I have mane, but not in the good way. My waist def got bigger chit sucks.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh my gosh gentlemen, you are killing me.

-Dustina

@Cherry: I'm ready to see the fukkin aesthetic god transformation of 2021. It's happening and I will not let you back down from this. I swear if you don't do this I'm going to show up and force you to train.

I learned to make very good friends with the gym owners here, but actually really do like them as friends and respect them a lot.
    honestly, sounds like a smart idea all things considered.

Nothing wrong with being friends with people who are also going to be integral to you competing in that way.

You can absolutely respect people and like them as friends, but also benefit from the friendship

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^das fukkin it boyos!!!
    Thanks my brah right back at you

@Cherry: I'm ready to see the fukkin aesthetic god transformation of 2021. It's happening and I will not let you back down from this. I swear if you don't do this I'm going to show up and force you to train.
    I'm not gonna lie dude, I seriously got emotional last night for letting myself sink so low. I just gotta accept with COVID this is how things are gonna be and reevaluate my goals.

Clear my head and just jump head first back into the grind.

-Socrates

CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this for the first time, finally back in the gym after a 5 year hiatus where I made it maybe 25 times total. My job is stupid physical though so have weird development shoulders and arms just mog my chest.

Been back in the gym for about 2 months 5x a week heavy as I can every workout push/pull and eating as much as I possibly can and slamming shakes not counting anything just consuming as much I possibly can jumped from 185ish to 200ish at 6'5.

Spoiler!

Edit: Been on this forum for 14 years and still manage to not have my images show up 50% of the time, they show up on my phone but not my computer anyone know why this is?
    Last edited by CptClean; 02-22-2021 at 09:35 PM.
    One day scientists are going to kill us all.

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CptClean View Post
    In on this for the first time, finally back in the gym after a 5 year hiatus where I made it maybe 25 times total. My job is stupid physical though so have weird development shoulders and arms just mog my chest.

Been back in the gym for about 2 months 5x a week heavy as I can every workout push/pull and eating as much as I possibly can and slamming shakes not counting anything just consuming as much I possibly can jumped from 185ish to 200ish at 6'5.

Spoiler!

Edit: Been on this forum for 14 years and still manage to not have my images show up 50% of the time, they show up on my phone but not my computer anyone know why this is?
    gotchu

an arm dominant physique as a tall dude is sick brah, your potential to look sick nasty is top tier
    Official LTC representative

Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc420Doctor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just started a cut.

6'1 197 in my avi

193.5 now

I'm trying to get shredded as fukc for the summer it's amazing to me how much fat I've put on.

I'm cutting to 185 and I'll see how I look I'll probably end up shredding down to 175-180 in that realm it's time to get some deep as fukc adonis level cuts in here.
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here I go. Bloat status, mentally its tough seeing myself not as lean as I was my past few shows but I know I need to get bigger and that'll involve me getting fluffy in the off season. Weight is between 230-235.

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Here I go. Bloat status, mentally its tough seeing myself not as lean as I was my past few shows but I know I need to get bigger and that'll involve me getting fluffy in the off season. Weight is between 230-235.

How tall are you , I'm guessing 6'3. also you look like Sword if he lifted and had a beard
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Thanks my brah right back at you
    Don't leave the Misc. as you alluded to. You are too aesthetic!

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’m in on this. Had my best physique ever in 2020. Didn’t miss any gym. Dieted hard for vacation which corona ruined but still made the best of it. Been lifting 11 years. Currently 6’5 225 lbs. I suck at taking pics and editing photos so these are all pretty much from Snapchat. These are post trip so I was leaner before but have like zero photos on this phone lol. Idk how to embed

https://imgur.com/a/7D4e7Ek

https://imgur.com/a/fHHUP3I

https://imgur.com/a/ReSuY5d

https://imgur.com/a/vvNGmDM

https://imgur.com/a/Y51Tlx7

https://imgur.com/a/wOo65xb

https://imgur.com/a/e6eh9Uc

https://imgur.com/a/jZyh3rs
    Last edited by dylon986; 02-24-2021 at 10:51 PM.

Wow ^^^^^^^^ very hot (from a female). Looking the perfect balance of muscle mass and shred.

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Wow ^^^^^^^^ very hot (from a female). Looking the perfect balance of muscle mass and shred.
    hehe ty men

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dylon986 View Post
    I’m in on this. Had my best physique ever in 2020. Didn’t miss any gym. Dieted hard for vacation which corona ruined but still made the best of it. Been lifting 11 years. Currently 6’5 225 lbs. I suck at taking pics and editing photos so these are all pretty much from Snapchat. These are post trip so I was leaner before but have like zero photos on this phone lol. Idk how to embed

https://imgur.com/a/7D4e7Ek

https://imgur.com/a/fHHUP3I

https://imgur.com/a/ReSuY5d

https://imgur.com/a/vvNGmDM

https://imgur.com/a/Y51Tlx7

https://imgur.com/a/wOo65xb

https://imgur.com/a/e6eh9Uc

https://imgur.com/a/jZyh3rs
    To embed:

Click on one of the links you posted.
    Click on the pic and click VIEW IMAGE.

Copy that URL.
    Paste it between this;
    [img][/img]
    Last edited by deltpecx; 02-25-2021 at 06:16 AM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by irmocool View Post
    How tall are you , I'm guessing 6'3. also you look like Sword if he lifted and had a beard
    yessir 6ft 3

So we can all attest that the gym mirror is a magical place... Gym mirror > home mirror.

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I'm not gonna lie dude, I seriously got emotional last night for letting myself sink so low. I just gotta accept with COVID this is how things are gonna be and reevaluate my goals.

Clear my head and just jump head first back into the grind.
    Das ****in it man, it happens but frustration is part of how you grow. It does create the impetus for growth, and it gives you a reason to make changes. Hopefully this time it prevents you from feeling that way again, but if not, I always have an ear for you brother.

I know good things are on the horizon for you this year.

So we can all attest that the gym mirror is a magical place... Gym mirror > home mirror.

Embed tutorial above posted I did...

In my gym the anabolic lighting is in the spin room.