Page 34 of 242 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 7255
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hopefully by the time I'm eligible I'll be able to locate whatever locations are giving the J and J vaccine.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Just remember that the FDA, that has approved these vaccines for emergency use only, told the American public for almost 40 years, that dietary cholesterol was harmful and could lead to heart disease and a bunch of other health problems with no facts to back that up.

Nearly 40 years of telling a flat out lie.

They finally stopped the bull**** about 6 years ago.

Prior to that the "science was settled" and if you thought eating eggs every day was perfectly fine you'd have been laughed at.

This BS spawned such things as egg-white omelets and "no yolk" egg noodles and prompted food manufacturers to put "NO CHOLESTEROL" in big bold letters on products like french fries that never would have any cholesterol in them anyway.

40 years of lies with no facts...

But I'm sure they're right about this.
    Flex, I just wish we had some ***predictive data*** to assure us that getting this thing won't cause some serious long term damage.
    Yes it is mostly old and high bmi people that get wrecked, but surely you know some fit ones( i do) too that are still recovering weeks and months later.
    In some people yes it is just a simple flu, kinda, in others it is a freaking wrecking ball.

How can super fit cardio people go from marathons to struggling weeks/months after covid?
    chit is baffling.....
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just remember that the FDA, that has approved these vaccines for emergency use only, told the American public for almost 40 years, that dietary cholesterol was harmful and could lead to heart disease and a bunch of other health problems with no facts to back that up.

Prior to that the "science was settled" and if you thought eating eggs every day was perfectly fine you'd have been laughed at.

This BS spawned such things as egg-white omelets and "no yolk" egg noodles and prompted food manufacturers to put "NO CHOLESTEROL" in big bold letters on products like french fries that never would have any cholesterol in them anyway.

LOL agreed. Just lol at the FDA in general. Michalel Pollan's book is pretty eye opening about the FDA. https://michaelpollan.com/books/in-defense-of-food/
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Flex, I just wish we had some ***predictive data*** to assure us that getting this thing won't cause some serious long term damage.
    Yes it is mostly old and high bmi people that get wrecked, but surely you know some fit ones( i do) too that are still recovering weeks and months later.
    In some people yes it is just a simple flu, kinda, in others it is a freaking wrecking ball.

How can super fit cardio people go from marathons to struggling weeks/months after covid?
    chit is baffling.....
    Individual's choices, the whole "my body my choice" applies.

Genetic factors are the most likely reason for seemingly healthy people having negative outcomes while others even with significant comorbidities are barely affected. I'd be more inclined to get vaxxed if I wasn't sure I already had it. Would probably have been a little more concerned about my own health if that were the case as well...

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I demand the Senate strip and fork over Brando’s green skittles to me for reparations due to his incorrect incrimation of me and his lack of knowledge of the basics!!!!!!!!!

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not this sh*t again. High cholesterol food do lead to heart disease and health problems. It's one of the best established connections in medical science. It's not as bad or as direct as it was spun to be at one point, but the high-fat-low-carb conspiracy kooks making money by claiming all science is a nefarious pro-vegan plot are just plain lying.

Science: dietary LDL cholesterol is bad for your heart

Kooks: OMG! An egg will kill you! Meat is the devil. It's all a big lie by the $100 billion dollar a year beef industry.

Opportunists: buy my book and have this low-cholesterol junk food

Science: it's not quite as bad as all that

Kooks: OMG! You lied to us! All credentialed and salaried scientists are corrupt idiots. Only trust info from non-scientists who make money by how many books and supplements they sell you.

Opportunists: Buy my book and buy this high-cholesterol junk food

I have no idea what dietary cholesterol has to do with the Covid vaccine.
    (edit: actually, there are kooks claiming that high cholesterol will protect you from Covid, because cholesterol is the best and there's nothing it can't do)
    Last edited by Gabbar99; 04-06-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a matter of trusting them.

They themselves said dietary cholesterol was bad for 40 years. They stopped saying that. Because it's not true.
    High blood cholesterol is still bad. Dietary saturated fat, which correlates with dietary cholesterol and leads to high blood cholesterol, is still bad. Dietary cholesterol is not the direct factor, but limiting dietary cholesterol would still get you where you want to go.

It's not like THEY WERE LYING FOR 40 YEARS AND THEN SUDDENLY CHANGED.

Like everything else in science, it's more nuanced and more iterative than a simple slogan can convey.

And it's very likely not the same "they" for cholesterol as for vaccines.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My father thinks too many eggs are bad cause he thinks the guy on the news is correct.

Wat he doesn’t see is they will link eggs with the typical westerner who eats junk food, smokes, drinks, and eats processed fast food eggs etc because eggs are a staple in that diet.

Eggs alone are the greatest most healthiest food for many people. The Sparticous political guy is a speaking incorrectly about having eggs, he must of ate a McDonalds sammich.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    My father thinks too many eggs are bad cause he thinks the guy on the news is correct.

Wat he doesn’t see is they will link eggs with the typical westerner who eats junk food, smokes, drinks, and eats processed fast food eggs etc because eggs are a staple in that diet.

Eggs alone are the greatest most healthiest food for many people. The Sparticous political guy is a speaking incorrectly about having eggs, he must of ate a McDonalds sammich.
    Yes we know.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    Not this sh*t again. High cholesterol food do lead to heart disease and health problems. It's one of the best established connections in medical science. It's not as bad or as direct as it was spun to be at one point, but the high-fat-low-carb conspiracy kooks making money by claiming all science is a nefarious pro-vegan plot are just plain lying.

Kooks: OMG! An egg will kill you! Meat is the devil. It's all a big lie by the $100 billion dollar a year beef industry.

Kooks: OMG! You lied to us! All credentialed and salaried scientists are corrupt idiots. Only trust info from non-scientists who make money by how many books and supplements they sell you.

(edit: actually, there are kooks claiming that high cholesterol will protect you from Covid, because cholesterol is the best and there's nothing it can't do)
    Made me laugh.

Repped.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a matter of trusting them.

They themselves said dietary cholesterol was bad for 40 years. They stopped saying that. Because it's not true.
    How did they find out it wasn't true?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post

Comedy Gold. On spread.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ca's opening back up 50% tomorrow and 100% (if I'm not mistaken) mid june, so I'm not buying this crap that the vaccine isn't effective or worthwhile....

Never really been a germ freak and with all the other sh*t I've put into my body over the years in the name of recreation.......I find it kind of silly hearing people say they won't vaccinate for supposed health reasons

But that's just me.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Ca's opening back up 50% tomorrow and 100% (if I'm not mistaken) mid june, so I'm not buying this crap that the vaccine isn't effective or worthwhile....

Never really been a germ freak and with all the other sh*t I've put into my body over the years in the name of recreation.......I find it kind of silly hearing people say they won't vaccinate for supposed health reasons

But that's just me.
    Amen brotha!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I demand the Senate strip and fork over Brando’s green skittles to me for reparations due to his incorrect incrimation of me and his lack of knowledge of the basics!!!!!!!!!
    Typical Lib BS, take from the rep rich and give to the rep poor because you are a downtrodden victim.

I'm curious, do you think the 5 former US Presidents who received the vaccine actually got it or did they get a B12 shot or something to prop up the campaign to get vaxed?

I'm skeptical of a lot of gubnmn't stuff, but a scenario where an unsafe vaccine is forced upon the masses is a little too like a Stephen King novel for me.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Typical Lib BS, take from the rep rich and give to the rep poor because you are a downtrodden victim.

I'm curious, do you think the 5 former US Presidents who received the vaccine actually got it or did they get a B12 shot or something to prop up the campaign to get vaxed?

1st paragraph, wrong, I don’t care about your useless skittles, but I know skittles are your world around here.

2nd paragraph, possible, my gov. Got on tv during his shot and said it gave him an energy boast.

Did you get an energy boast?

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st paragraph, wrong, I don’t care about your useless skittles, but I know skittles are your world around here.

2nd paragraph, possible, my gov. Got on tv during his shot and said it gave him an energy boast.

So a "sentence" is a string of words in the English language that begins with a capital letter and ends with a period. <-This is a sentence, not a paragraph. <-so was that

A "paragraph" would be a collection of sentences grouped to convey a point, make an argument, explain something etc.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah it's like giving free donuts. Here lil kid, take your medicine and you'll get a treat.

The closest Krispy Cream is five miles away

So a "sentence" is a string of words in the English language that begins with a capital letter and ends with a period. <-This is a sentence, not a paragraph. <-so was that

A "paragraph" would be a collection of sentences grouped to convey a point, make an argument, explain something etc.

OK, you are right.

Now admit you are not right about DOMS, and answer the question. Did you get an energy boast from the shot?

OK, you are right.

Now admit you are not right about DOMS, and answer the question. Did you get an energy boast from the shot?
    Your governor was just joking about the energy boast.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Your governor was just joking about the energy boast.

So you didn't get an energy boast? How do you know, why would he joke about that? He said it with a straight face.

Where is Bando, he hiding?

So you didn't get an energy boast? How do you know, why would he joke about that? He said it with a straight face.

Where is Bando, he hiding?
    What does Bando have I don't?

And no I don't think I got anymore boastful than the usual narcissistic self that I am. Low energy boasting if you will..

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    What does Bando have I don't?

And no I don't think I got anymore boastful than the usual narcissistic self that I am. Low energy boasting if you will..
    I dont consider you a narcissist, but more like a finnissist.

The cold weather there definitely had an influence on you'z all there, and some more than others.

OK, you are right.

You're starting to get boring and risking getting back on my ignore list.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Another thing after the vaccine is my taste and smell is "off"

With taste, my wife likes to make new dishes but I asked to just have some of the same old same old, hard to explain but eating a perfectly broiled steak tonight was just kind of a chore. On Monday I stopped at our local pizza shop and they had a fresh sausage and pepperoni just out of the oven for slices. The owner was trained in Italy, they use Grande cheese, blah blah blah, anyway, just a 10/10 slice of pizza.

It was like I could have eaten dollar store Ramen and been as happy. I'm not sure if the edge is off of my appetite or what, but some of the pleasure in eating is missing.

For smell, I walked out today and all I could smell was pool chemicals, neighbors shocked their pool a week ago, not sure why I'm so sensitive to it a week later.

You're starting to get boring and risking getting back on my ignore list.

__________________________________________________ ____________

LOL, now you asked for it.......

At least I can squat a light weight, and rack that mofo on my own!

Hiding behind grammer, this is a BB site.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

But that's just me.
    SARS-COV-2 will not/cannot be contained or eradicated. What is going on right now, is known in epidemiology as the pathogen endemic equilibrium phase, (viral stasis) and is perfectly normal. Virulence weakening and dilution is what always happens when mutations and naturally acquired herd immunity is occurring throughout the populations. Invariably mutation causes infection rate increase ( seasonality still being the biggest factor) and lethality rate decrease, henceforth it becomes ubiquitous and permanent. Vaccination at this stage is essentially pointless.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    SARS-COV-2 will not/cannot be contained or eradicated. What is going on right now, is known in epidemiology as the pathogen endemic equilibrium phase, (viral stasis) and is perfectly normal. Virulence weakening and dilution is what always happens when mutations and naturally acquired herd immunity is occurring throughout the populations. Invariably mutation causes infection rate increase ( seasonality still being the biggest factor) and lethality rate decrease, henceforth it becomes ubiquitous and permanent. Vaccination at this stage is essentially pointless.
    OK, but if I get sick and die of Covid, then I'm coming back as a really annoying ghost to haunt your ass until your dying breath.

and if I just get really sick I'll neg you.