Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Post CONTROLLED LABS - REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

CONTROLLED LABS - REDuction FAQ
    (Frequently Asked Questions)

by pt@controlledlabs.com

What is REDuction ?
    REDuction

Fat Incineration Matrix

Key Attributes:

* Controlled release formula
    * Energy and Focus
    * Optimize metabolic rate
    * 24/7 fatloss
    * Fast results and muscle definition
    * Control cravings even at night
    * Improved sleeping patterns to enhance lean mass
    * Ephedrine Free
    * Yohimbe Free

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fatloss to the next level... the answer is REDuction.

The REDuction CONTROLLED RELEASE fat incineration matrix is precisely formulated with 24/7 fatloss in mind, containing potent thermogenics like Synephrine, Raspberry Ketones, and Cayenne fruit extract. The AM formula contains ingredients to not only CONTROL cravings, but also improve ENERGY, MOOD, and FOCUS during the day. The PM formula keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass.

It's time to get serious... it's time to get a REDuction

Where can I purchase REDuction and how much will it cost ?
    Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $30)
    How many tabs per box ?
    120 (60 AM and 60 PM)
    How many tabs per serving ?
    How many servings per day ?
    2 Servings

2 AM (RED) tabs in the morning
    2 PM (BLACK) tabs in the evening
    So... how many days will each bottle last ?
    Is REDuction for men or women ?
    Both
    What are some of the major differences between Red Acid and REDuction ?
    The major improvement is that the formula takes advantage of the entire day for fatloss, unlike previous products on the market. Many formulas have proved effective, but the side effects aren't always worth it. At CONTROLLED LABS, we listen carefully to our customers... and the result: REDuction
    Does REDuction replace proper diet and cardio ?
    No
    Will REDuction help raise my metabolism / basal metabolic rate ?
    Yes
    What is my basal metabolic rate ?
    Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day. Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    I'm on a low-carb / carb-cycling diet... is REDuction good for me ?
    REDuction is a great option for you !
    Where can I learn more about the "Fatloss Basics ?"
    What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking REDuction ?
    Creatine (pre and post-workout) such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
    Whey Protein (pre and post-workout)
    Fish oil
    Multivitamin
    PLENTY of water
    Where can I learn more about various REDuction stacks / combos ?
    Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what "other" ergogenics, compounds, or supplements do you recommend to maximize my fatloss results while on REDuction ?
    EAA /BCAA such as Purple WRAATH (during cardio / training)
    Carnitine
    Electrolytes (during cardio / training) such as GlycerGROW
    I'm on medication, should I take REDuction ?
    Ask your doctor before taking REDuction
    I have a health condition, should I take REDuction ?
    Ask your doctor before taking REDuction
    Why didn't Controlled Labs include Yohimbe / Yohimbine in REDuction ?
    REDuction is a GREAT choice for those that either "don't respond" to Yohimbe, or respond negatively to Yohimbe
    Is it necessary to cycle REDuction ?
    We generally recommend that you cycle off REDuction every 4-8 weeks for at least 1-2 weeks
    When starting REDuction, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to REDuction?
    This is always a good idea, check the product label for details
    What are some good indications that I'm losing fat while on REDuction ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements
    Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight

REDuction Formula Highlights

Simply put, what are Raspberry Ketones ?
    Raspberry ketone 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone is a compound of red raspberry that has been shown to increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis significantly enhancing fat metabolism and preventing fat storage. It may have additional benefits as well, so more research is needed on this exciting compound.
    Simply put, what is Bioperine ?
    Bioperine is a patented ingredient that increases the bioavailability of many compounds, making REDuction very effective at a convenient 2 tab dosage
    Simply put, what is Big Red cayenne fruit extract ?
    The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Red cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.
    Simply put, what is Oleuropein (olive leaf extract) ?
    A cutting phase can potentially weaken the immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Oleuropein is a very strong immune booster and should work to help stave off any incoming infection via stimulation of ****ocytosis. In addition, it acts as an anti-microbial to help rid the body of bad bacteria that can cause infection in the gut thereby not allowing food to be fully utilized. During a cut every ounce of food you ingest is precious and should be used to the fullest benefit.
    Simply put, what is Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid ?
    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).
    Simply put, what is Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide ?
    Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide is a potent ergogenic that improves stamina, focus, and muscular performance during aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
    Simply put, what is Phenylethylamine ?
    A naturally occurring alkaloid that contributes to the energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of REDuction. It has been shown to have some positive properties comparable to amphetamine, without producing tolerance or physical addiction.
    Simply put, what is Taraxacum Officinale Extract
    Anti-bloat ingredient that soothes the stomach and helps with a shredded look
    Simply put, what is Theobromine ?
    Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.
    Simply put, what is Hordenine ?
    Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.
    Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?
    Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.
    I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
    Please E-Mail me:
    pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 04-24-2008 at 09:20 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ooo interesting.. any idea when it'll be available on bb.com?
    E-stats
    Bench: 385
    Squat: 412
    Deadlift: 400

Real Stats: less.

saltwaterfish.ca the hi-tech saltwater fish blog!

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neat-o! Always excited to see new CL products
    New signature pending.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
    ooo interesting.. any idea when it'll be available on bb.com?
    Soon, but not soon enough !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bah, this is the closest i have EVER been to beign able to say "1st"...I fail
    "Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret."

BScKin - UNB
    Doctor of Chiropractic in Training - Palmer College of Chiropractic WEST

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow sick!! excited to hear reviews

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On another note...I think this may replace the burner I was going to get for the summer...

BScKin - UNB

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like GABA

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Soon, but not soon enough !
    Soon is never soon enough.....................................
    New signature pending.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This looks great PT
    o_O

Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Soon is never soon enough.....................................
    Unless you have the box in your hand....
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha
    Sleep n Slim Complex...lol

Lose weight while you sleep. Gotta love that!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony T will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this replacing Red Acid?
    "PC Load Letter, what the fcuk does that mean?"

Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    I am now prognosticating that this question will get old REAL quick.

BScKin - UNB

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Unless you have the box in your hand....
    Still not soon enough.

And that's what she said.
    New signature pending.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looks awesome

Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    yes, we are out of stock on red acid gen 2 and this will be replacing it.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsofgold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yes, we are out of stock on red acid gen 2
    It's because I have it all, hehehehe.
    Natural Buckeye Classic April 17, 2010 Novice Figure

Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks awesome

yes, we are out of stock on red acid gen 2 and this will be replacing it.

so does that make mine a collectors item?
    E-stats
    Bench: 385
    Squat: 412
    Deadlift: 400

Real Stats: less.

saltwaterfish.ca the hi-tech saltwater fish blog!

jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good, I like the AM/PM approach all in one product.
    Crush your enemies,
    See them driven before you,
    And hear the lamentations of their women

PSN: jcrue11

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dogsofgold View Post
    It's because I have it all, hehehehe.
    lucky
    Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
    so does that make mine a collectors item?
    save it, it may appreciate in value (until it expires )
    Originally Posted by jcrue11 View Post
    yup. red for day and black for night.
    Specials & insider info

I have a question for all of you:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7523
    Specials & insider info

Very much answered...on the other forum that is

BScKin - UNB

Yeah, most def!
    New signature pending.

user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was expecting something better

I dont know why but i dont like the REDuction Contest either, it seems like
    A) you get people to do "unsponsored" testing for free
    B) they will probably guage results to win the hyped up stack, therefore;
    C) people may cheat/use more supplements/etc to get faster/better gains, and it would seem like Reduction did it

Originally Posted by steam View Post

C) people may cheat/use more supplements/etc to get faster/better gains, and it would seem like Reduction did it
    use it and you will love it. this is a very effective formula and attacks fat from many different angles and at differnt parts of the day. all this at an amazing price. it cost us a lot more than red acid gen 2 (formula and packaging), but the price stays the same to the customer

people say sponsored logs are biased too, the feedback has to start somewhere. people wont buy products without feedback. chicken or the egg conundrum applied to modern supplement scenario
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by jcrue11 View Post
    Yep, most will love this approach and the cost-effectiveness
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A. If you don't think it's a brilliant idea to have a contest involving people buying the product themselves then wow. If nothing else, Controlled Labs is only rewarding the people that support them, which makes more sense than "Pick a color and a number and if it's right even if you've never used our products and never plan on it, you win!" which is what most contests are.

B and C. I can't think of a situation where this doesn't/can't occur so I don't understand what you're saying.

Great looking products, great price, great contest. Everything looks good.

Sorry if I offended you guys in the other topic.

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    A. If you don't think it's a brilliant idea to have a contest involving people buying the product themselves then wow. If nothing else, Controlled Labs is only rewarding the people that support them, which makes more sense than "Pick a color and a number and if it's right even if you've never used our products and never plan on it, you win!" which is what most contests are.

B and C. I can't think of a situation where this doesn't/can't occur so I don't understand what you're saying.

Great looking products, great price, great contest. Everything looks good.

Sorry if I offended you guys in the other topic.
    thanks micah, no problem in the other thread
    Specials & insider info

Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron-Tech will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A) most people would gladly do a unsponsored new product log (i.e. myself)
    B) not necessarily; as an example I am looking at what supplements would better maximize fat loss while maintaining muscle so I can have a healthier and better looking body
    C) it doesn't have to mean that REDuction caused it per se, it will be evident that there were other supplements being taken while on REDuction, that way people can pick and choose what stacks would work best for them; how many people will take a fat burner as a standalone vs the people who take it with sesamine/omegas, creatine, protein, multis, etc is entirely up to the "contestee" to decide, frankly it comes down to what you feel will maximize fat loss without overdoing it.

(no rudeness)

It is true that everyone can't be satisfied though, I myself am a bit disappointed to see RedAcid2 go (might still be able to get it online before it's gone forever), but the ingredients in REDuction look solid, and since it maximizes fat burning and metabolism enhancement all day, it comes across as a fairly solid supplement. I'd keep my eyes open; there might be some people who run it as a standalone, and then there may be a log where you go "Wow, what a great stack/combination, I should look into it" and work your way around what supplements to use. There just might be more to this new product than meets the eye.

/ramble
    Current Supplements:
    EPA Gelcaps
    AN Neovar Recomped
    EAS 100% Whey
    Isotonix Multi, OPC3

Reps Owed: ATownDRock, BuckeyeMuscle, MBSowards, quank, purefitness, Rob Awesome, Adawg4929

"negged!!! I want the pill to do the work not me" -Showtime

Originally Posted by Aaron-Tech View Post
    A) most people would gladly do a unsponsored new product log (i.e. myself)
    B) not necessarily; as an example I am looking at what supplements would better maximize fat loss while maintaining muscle so I can have a healthier and better looking body
    C) it doesn't have to mean that REDuction caused it per se, it will be evident that there were other supplements being taken while on REDuction, that way people can pick and choose what stacks would work best for them; how many people will take a fat burner as a standalone vs the people who take it with sesamine/omegas, creatine, protein, multis, etc is entirely up to the "contestee" to decide, frankly it comes down to what you feel will maximize fat loss without overdoing it.

(no rudeness)

It is true that everyone can't be satisfied though, I myself am a bit disappointed to see RedAcid2 go (might still be able to get it online before it's gone forever), but the ingredients in REDuction look solid, and since it maximizes fat burning and metabolism enhancement all day, it comes across as a fairly solid supplement. I'd keep my eyes open; there might be some people who run it as a standalone, and then there may be a log where you go "Wow, what a great stack/combination, I should look into it" and work your way around what supplements to use. There just might be more to this new product than meets the eye.

/ramble
    very well said and good assessment
    Specials & insider info