Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

--Colossal Labs needs testers for a MONSTER Stack--

colossal labs
    presents:

NO Monster
    +
    testoFREAK

who: colossal labs is proud to present an oppurtunity for 3 respected members of BB.com to log NO monster + testoFREAK! We would like to get 2 members bulking and one member cutting to log this stack.

when: We are looking to select members by the end of the week, but will notify selected members as we decide on them so get your apps in early!

where: log is required on BB.com AND AM.com (PM if you dont know this site). these are the only two sites that are required but logs on other sites are very appreciated, please let us know if you plan to log on other sites as this will be taken into account during selection process.

how: simply apply by copy and pasting the app with your info in your reply to THIS post. PM/email apps will be discarded. requirements are listed below in application.

what: NOmonster + testoFREAK......a one month supply will be provided of BOTH products.

NO monster

TestoFREAK

terms and conditions

-Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

-Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

-Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

-Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

-Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

-Testers MUST live in the lower 48 of the united states

-Testers MUST update log AT LEAST 4 times per week, and provide before and after pictures as well as a final review of stack

-Testers MUST log the stack on BB.com as well as AM.com (please contact me if you dont know what AM.com is)

-If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms and conditions ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

APPLICATION FORM

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Currently bulking or cutting:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Are you capable of providing the "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

What other forums will you log the stack on:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of immediately after recieving product, and I will include at least 4 updates in detail per week, and a final review of the product with before and after photos. I agree to terms and conditions on

___________________(date)___________(initials, real not username)

GOOD LUCK!

.......and of course whats a colossal labs thread without at least one of our ads

speacial thanks to Pt(used his app and T and C format let me know if this is a problem)
    Last edited by punksurfer024; 07-30-2007 at 06:22 AM.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

batmanvtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanvtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanvtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanvtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanvtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanvtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks awesome. Good luck to the testers!
    "Rangers Lead The Way"

3rd Ranger BN (99-01)

Meeting your goals head on is an issue of "Mind over Matter! If you don't mind, then it don't matter! Now get your ass moving!" -Sergeant First Class Ed Sealy

Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: male

Height: 6'0

Weight:210 (5-6%)

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible): weight training for 6 years,
    seriously body building for the last 3 years. Finally found out to gain mass you have to eat. Personal trainer since Jan 2005 ISSA and workining on BA in health sciences and Sports medicine.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible)C style
    Monday: Chest,shoulders,triceps,back
    Tuesday: off
    Weds: Bis, forearms, and legs
    Thursff
    Fri: Chest,shoulders,triceps,back
    Satff
    Sunff

Abs and Calves every other day

Cardio done 3 x a week

Tuesday Thurs and Sunday for 30 mins on Inclined treadmill at 3.5

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Animal pack
    Animal NITRO
    Nutrex Vitargo CGL
    Optimum Nutriton Whey Protein
    Scivation Vasoxplode
    Xtend

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Eat 6 meals daily. Approx 4000 cals with a 40/40/20 nutrient breakdown. I usually take in about 4 whole meals with 2 protein shakes. I get my protein sources from lean meats and PS and complex carbs from the usual rice and Carb drinks. being that it is a lean bulk i do have atleast 2 cheat meals a week. relatively on the weekend.

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon and a 1/2 got to have my water

Short Term Goal: Gain as much lean mass as possible

Long Term Goal: come in atleast 220 for my next show in 2008

N/A

I've been doing this for years now and have tried pretty much every kind of supplement put there. List would be too long to write or remember. Many types of creatine, NO2 products, fat burners, Natural test boosters, Proteins

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1004051

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos :Most definitly

I am a active duty military member doing a 5 week lean bulk before i cut down with 11 weeks for a NOV 3 show..... I Live in the Colorado area and i believe the company is based in that STATE. I am also an IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder.

jay

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of immediately after recieving product, and I will include at least 4 updates in detail per week, and a final review of the product with before and after photos. I agree to terms and conditions on

JCL___________________(date)___30 july 2007___(initials, real not username)
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137277183

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 218

Bodytype:Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've spent the last 2 Years of my life busting ass to go from being a 460lb slob to a person in fairly godo health and shape. I want to continue this journey and constantly strive to improve myself.

Day 1: Chest

Flat Bench BB Press
    4 sets 6-10 reps

Incline DB Press
    4 sets 6-10 reps

Cable Crossovers
    3 sets 10-15 reps

Incline DB Flyes
    3 sets 10-12 reps

Decline BB Press
    4 Sets 6-10 reps

Day 2 Back

Lat Pulldowns
    4 sets 6-10 reps

BB Rows
    4 Sets 6-10 reps

T-Bar Row
    3 sets 6-10 reps

Pullups
    3 sets to Failure

Low Row Machine
    4 sets 6-10 reps

Day 3 Shoulders

Seated Military Presses
    3 sets 6-10 reps

Front Raises
    3 sets 8-12 reps

Side Laterals
    3 sets 8-12 reps

Rear Delt Flyes
    3 sets 8-12 reps

Arnold Presses
    4 sets 6-10 reps

Upright Rows
    3 sets 8-12 reps

DB shrugs
    2 Sets 12-15 Reps

BB Shrugs
    3 Sets 12-15 Reps

Day 4 Legs

Squats
    5 Sets 8-12 Reps

Standing Calf Raises
    3 Sets 12-15 Reps

Walking Lunges
    4 Circuits

Front Leg Ext.
    4 Sets 6-10 reps

Leg Curls
    4 sets 6-10 reps

Seated Calf Raises
    4 sets 8-12 reps

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    3 Sets 8-12 reps

Day 5 Arms (All Supersetted)

Tricep Pulldowns
    4 Sets 6-12 reps

Ez Bar Curls
    4 sets 6-12 reps

O.H DB Extensions
    4 Sets 8-12 reps

Seated Alt. Curls
    4 Sets 8-12 reps

Dips
    4 Sets to failure

BB Curls
    4 sets 6-12 reps

Day 6 Just Cardio

Day 7 R & R day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Typically 3-4 days a week of 30-45 min moderate intensity sessions . I also usually do about 10 mins of low intensity cardio before I start lifting to get the blood flowing.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): CL Green Mag, Purple Wrath and Orange Triad.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 45P/ 35C/ 20F Depending on if its a lifting or non lifting day I eat 3200-3700 Cals. Typically Once every 2 weeks I'll take a good cheat meal.

Current Daily water intake:1-1.5 Gals

Currently bulking or cutting: Recomping / Slow Clean Bulking

Short Term Goal: To get to 230lbs without gaining any BF maybe even losing a little.

Long Term Goal: To do a natural bodybuilding competition

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Tons of NO Products, Test Boosters, Fat Burners etc.

DS N.O. Limits Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2234361

Sponsored ALR Primed Ultra Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1562541

X-Factor/ Activate/ Rebound Reloaded Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1424601

DS MP LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12078896

Are you capable of providing the "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

What other forums will you log the stack on: AM and any others needed.

___________07-30-07________(date)___CB________(initials, real not username)
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Inklined View Post
    Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Animal pack
    Animal NITRO
    Nutrex Vitargo CGL

Optimum Nutriton Whey Protein
    Scivation Vasoxplode
    Xtend

hey just wondering why you are taking 2 NO2 products and 2 creatine products?....assuming vasoxplode you meant vasocharge.....and will you be using the two NO2 products during the time of the log?

Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What two NO prodcuts were you listing...

VASOXPLODE is the Only NO product i'm taking, ANIMAL NITRO is primarily a BCCAA supplemintation(Accelerated Amino Transport).

Vitargo-cgl is my post workout carb source, and it has creatine in it. After this bottle is up i'm switching to WAXY MAIZE so VASO will be the only Creatine source.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/vaso.htm * yes vasocharge formely vasoxplode

what other NO product did you see in my supplement list???

I willl take the NO product provided and run it solo for the log....no problem with that..
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Luck to the testers!
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck to the testers! Too bad you have to live in the 48 lower States .
    NBA and NFL superfan

Originally Posted by Inklined View Post
    What two NO prodcuts were you listing...

VASOXPLODE is the Only NO product i'm taking, ANIMAL NITRO is primarily a BCCAA supplemintation(Accelerated Amino Transport).

Vitargo-cgl is my post workout carb source, and it has creatine in it. After this bottle is up i'm switching to WAXY MAIZE so VASO will be the only Creatine source.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/vaso.htm * yes vasocharge formely vasoxplode

what other NO product did you see in my supplement list???

I willl take the NO product provided and run it solo for the log....no problem with that..

gotcha, saw the arginine in the animal nitro, and figured it was an NO/amino product.

AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AFstud066 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sex:Male

Height:5'9-5'10

Weight:215

Bodytype:Muscular

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):I have been lifting since the age of 11 and have competed in many bench press competitions and that is my main focus. I am very dedicated to the sport and hate to take time off(overtrain sometimes). I like to go into the gym with as much intensity as possible and I hate to leave the gym( especially when the pump is good.)I think I am a good candidate because it seems there are never any powerlifters picked for testing.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Bi's monday, tri's tues., legs wed. , chest thurs.....shoulders traps, lats friday

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):none while bulking....at most 10-20 minutes on the bike 2-3 times a weak

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): SuperCissusRX(usplabs).....eclipse the shake.....NO shotgun...vpx

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Im on the seafood diet right now....I eat everything due to being 6lbs under weight 2 weeks out.

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 gallons

Currently bulking or cutting: bulking lightly

Short Term Goal: Stay in the 220 weight class and throw up 475 at nationals in august

Long Term Goal: Break world record @ 220 weight for USPF bench press

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NA

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):NO-xplode, satur8, cell mass, syntha-6, eg labs ephedra, ax superdrol, ON whey protein, methyl mass

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):NONE

Are you capable of providing the "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):YES

What other forums will you log the stack on:NA

______7-30-07_____(date)_____RJP______(initials, real not username)
    220lb 20-23 USPF American Bench Record @ 551
    220lb 20-23 WPF World Deadlift Record @ 617
    220lb 20-23 SSA American Bench Record @ 550
    220lb 20-23 SSA American Deadlift Record @ 600
    242lb 20-23 USPF American and WPF World Bench Record @ 606
    242lb 20-23 WPF World Record Deadlift @ 655
    275lb 20-23 WPF World Record Bench 644 @ BW of 247
    275lb 20-23 WPF World Record Deadlift 683 @ BW of 247
    Sponsored by:
    APT sponsored Powerlifter
    Black China Labs
    Oxygen4Energy

jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good stack

Good luck to the testers..I did this stack and liked it.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump for more apps...

BTW Im not applying for the stack/log... but How can I purchase a huge poster of that ad above !!!!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Bump for more apps...

BTW Im not applying for the stack/log... but How can I purchase a huge poster of that ad above !!!!
    lol, ill let you know when i find one

bump for the night crowd....

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man, this no medical condition thing sucks... glaucoma since age of 16 blows. I'll sign a waiver if you guy's can't find someone on a cut and throw in my app... heh
    "Every time you think you know what these markets can do, something else happens." - Brian Hunter, Amaranth Advisors

"It may sometimes be expedient for a man to heat the stove with his furniture. But he should not delude himself by believing that he has discovered a wonderful new method of heating his premises." - Ludwig von Mises

Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any flexiblity on the having to live in the 48 States part Punk?
    NBA and NFL superfan

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck to all the applicants.

Originally Posted by Biceps18 View Post
    Any flexiblity on the having to live in the 48 States part Punk?
    ill run it by the big man

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    ill run it by the big man
    You da man! haha

Thanks bro
    NBA and NFL superfan

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)

APPLICATION FORM

Sex:Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190.3lbs

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I weighed a mere 140lbs the cold wintery December i started almost 2yrs ago. I quickly became intrigued with bodybuilding after seeing a local competition. I began my training not knowing much, and just going by what i felt like doing for the day. That first year of training i slapped on 40+ lbs of weight. As my training became more and more organized...I soon became stronger and stronger. My quest for peak performance has no end in sight, and i continue to get stronger and bigger eachand everyday. Now i even make my own routines to follow, and my results have been great thus far!

I currently do a 4 day split(upper body push, upper body pull, lower body quad dominant, and lower body hamstring dominant), with some cardio and abs thrown in on Saturdays & Sundays.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio is slim to none, but i usally do HIT on Sat & Sun

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): None, I havent used any supplments for almost the past month now. So i am a clean slate to work on.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): High Fat/Anabolic Diet http://www.impulseadventure.com/weights/hifat.html
    Macros:
    Key:
    KR = ketogenic ratio
    Pro = protein
    Cho = carbohydrate

KR % fat % pro/cho
    ------------------------------
    1:1 69% 31%

Current Daily water intake: 2.0 gallons

Currently bulking or cutting: Bulking

Short Term Goal: Hit 200lbs

Long Term Goal: Hit 230lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): ****'s Primed Ultra, AEN IntraXcell,****'s Regeneration-X, ****'s Whey protein, Now Adam Multi, Gnc Fish oil,CEL Refuel, ****'s N'gorge, White flood, Purple Wraath, Green Mag, Higher power creatine.And many many others.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1133241
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1562911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2044931

Are you capable of providing the "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Im looking at buying another camera at the moment since mine has broke. Hope fully i will have it soon, if not then i will not be able to provide before photos

What other forums will you log the stack on: Any forum i have too

____________7/31/07_______(date)___R.W.________(initials, real not username)

Thanks for the opportunity to submit my application to test these products.

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by AtownKing187; 07-30-2007 at 10:52 PM.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, ill let you know when i find one
    Thanks...(serious)

Bump for more apps!!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats up my boy ATK?
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fates_child03 View Post
    Whats up my boy ATK?
    I'm doing fine, found out i'm going to be a father come April of next year, and i was jsut hit with the terrible news that my father has cancer.

Originally Posted by AtownKing187 View Post
    I'm doing fine, found out i'm going to be a father come April of next year, and i was jsut hit with the terrible news that my father has cancer.
    CONGRATS!!!! and sorry to hear that at same time.......your gonna love having a kid though most fun ever!

Originally Posted by Biceps18 View Post
    You da man! haha

Thanks bro
    sorry gotta keep it in the lower 48 still........

CONGRATS!!!! and sorry to hear that at same time.......your gonna love having a kid though most fun ever!
    Thanks, i hope my kid lift weights or we're gunna have a problem

So did i win yet? ..hehehe

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 178

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I have been lifting since 7th grade but have started lifting seriouse for about the past 2 years now. I love the way that lifting can transform your body, as it has done for me. I am also very dedicated to the gym as you can see in my past log's (I believe a couple are in my sig) I love the life of the gym and the overall well being that comes with it.

I follow a very strict training regime, my training schedule is as follows 5 days on with 2 days off **Off days are thrown in when I feel necessary** Here is a list of my workout in a given week.

**Ab's Done every other day**

Monday-Chest **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
    *Flat Bench*
    *Incline DB Bench*
    *Decline DB Bench*
    *Cable Crossover's **On Knees**
    *Plyometric Push-Up's*

Tuesday-Back **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
    *Seated Row's*
    *One Arm Row's*
    *Lat Pull-down's*
    *Hyper Extension's*
    *Trunk Twist's*

Wednesday-Shoulder's and Trap's**4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
    *Shoulder Press*
    *Upright Row's*
    *DB Side Lateral Raises*
    *One Arm Shoulder Press*
    *Shrug's*

Thursday-*We will say I took an off day today*

Friday-Arm's **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
    *Preacher Curl's*
    *Tricep Rope Extensions **Full Extension**
    *Standing Cable Curl's*
    *One Arm Tricep Extension's*
    *Alternating Incline Curl's*
    *Reverse Tricep Pushdown's*
    *Wrist Curl's*

Saturday-Leg's **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
    *Parallel Squat's*
    *Front Squat's*
    *Leg Extension's*
    *Leg Curl's*
    *Calf Raises*

Sunday-This would be my second Off Day

I play baseball and will be doing so in college, so between running at games and jogging and jump roping at the gym I like to think I keep my heart rate up and my cardio burnin

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    **I switch between taking NO-Xplode and Primal N2O**
    BSN NO-Xplode
    BSN Cellmass
    ON 100% Gold Standard Whey Mint Chocolate Chip
    GNC Megamen Multi Sport Vitamin
    Primaforce Primal N2O

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I have a very clean diet, lots and lots of protien all coming way of clean foods such as chicken and steak. Lots of clean vegitables and also lots of whole wheat bread.

Current Daily water intake:
    Minimum is 1 gallon. On workout days could get up to 2

Short Term Goal:
    Get my weight back up to a clean 190
    Long Term Goal:
    Get to 215 of clean muscle with 7% bf

None

CL-Green Mag
    CL-Green Buldge
    CL-White Blood
    BSN- NO-Xplode
    BSN Cellmass
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Universal Animal Pump
    Universal Storm
    Primaforce Primal N2O
    Gasparri Size On
    Gasparri SuperPump250
    MST Ragnarok
    **The list goes on and on**

My more recent log's are in my sig **I'd like to think they are better than the past log's I've done, gaining experience with every new one!!**

Current / Progress Photos:
    I was actually going to take some current photos when I came home from the gym today, if you'd like me to PM them to you lemme know

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    YES

____________7/31/07_______(date)___C.M.________(initials, real not username)

Thanks for the opportunity to submit my application to test these products.

Good luck to everyone!!
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

sorry gotta keep it in the lower 48 still........
    No problem, thanks for double checking for me bro!
    NBA and NFL superfan

some good apps so far!!!!

some good apps so far!!!!
    When are they making their Picks??
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"