freshyfresh8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Shred/Cut supplement

What is the latest and greatest supplement to get cut. I am naturally 150 lbs. and have bulked up to 165lbs. I have a vacation in 30 days so I want to start getting cut. I used Ripped Fuel about 5-6 years ago, but can imagine there are much better products out there now. Can anyone give me a suggestion for a good supplement that will get me cut, especially in the belly fat area but not loose any of the upper body muscle gain I've worked so hard for? Thanks

marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freshyfresh8 View Post
    What is the latest and greatest supplement to get cut. I am naturally 150 lbs. and have bulked up to 165lbs. I have a vacation in 30 days so I want to start getting cut. I used Ripped Fuel about 5-6 years ago, but can imagine there are much better products out there now. Can anyone give me a suggestion for a good supplement that will get me cut, especially in the belly fat area but not loose any of the upper body muscle gain I've worked so hard for? Thanks
    same boat as you, im taking lipo black right now, il let you know how it goes, but ive heard alot about lean extreme also..

Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demfise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by marshjo View Post
    same boat as you, im taking lipo black right now, il let you know how it goes, but ive heard alot about lean extreme also..
    what's ur opinion on the product? is it working good for the money??

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am currently stacking Mitotropin with Lean Xtreme.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I hate the new Ripped fuel

I loved the old Ripped fuel but I cant get it any more!The new stuff sucks!

hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What ya think

Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    I am currently stacking Mitotropin with Lean Xtreme.
    IS Mitotropin as good as everyone thinks!

So is Lipo black better than Lean xtreme?

raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Cuts
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom"

marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Demfise View Post
    what's ur opinion on the product? is it working good for the money??
    ive only been on it for 4 days now, so still kinda hard to say..

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    During my last cut I started using Tight Exteme from SAN and Liked it a lot
    Then I given some Hemodrene and Inferno Gels by Nutrabolics and loved those. I did One month on with one and switch the the other
    But I have to Say Stimulant wise the Tight Extreme will give you a nice kick
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

G_Reaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cla

I am already taking lipo6x and am thinking of taking CLA as well.
    Any one can give me info. on above would be appricated.

Is it worth it ?
    Will it help lose fat faster, is it safe together ?
    The time is now.

Someone told me fatloss supplements are a waste. Any thoughts? If I do a supplement I have narrowed it down to lipo black, lean xtreme, or animal. Any thoughts?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lean Xtreme as a baseline recomper plus Adrenalean or Scorch as a stim.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Extremem Labs Blade 3.0 hardcore, been on it one day,i could feel the results coming without question i will try to keep people up to date on how it works.

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dicana did pretty well for me.

Someone told me fatloss supplements are a waste. Any thoughts? If I do a supplement I have narrowed it down to lipo black, lean xtreme, or animal. Any thoughts?
    haha!! and that someone was either fat or had AMAZING genetics!! fact is, they work...

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)
    EC and its cheap.
    NJ 732

Jets*Mets*Rutgers*Rangers*Georgia Tech*Knicks*

Led Zeppelin best band ever

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.”
    Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209
    "They make these numbers up bro.... thats where they get them. The game is fake as fuk. Madden10 is broken, and EA are terrorists"

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    EC Stack
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

Originally Posted by Kyle.Lgk View Post
    EC Stack
    What is EC Stack and why can't I find it in the store?

callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EC = ephedra + caffiene! Pull up google and type Epehdra stacks, and then magic appears over teh internetz.

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is EC Stack and why can't I find it in the store?
    its Ephedra + Caffeine... you cant find it cuz Ephedra was banned a few years back... but there are still other ways to get it hehe

Read up:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106816881
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#20mg
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Scorch and LX would be my choice along with Eviscerate

Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    x2 ... I do Scorch/LX when I cut and cycle in ephedra for 4 weeks
    www.kylelouismusic.com

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    Originally Posted by Kyle.Lgk View Post
    x2 ... I do Scorch/LX when I cut and cycle in ephedra for 4 weeks
    You should both check out Adrenalean + LX - seriously.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you really want to shed alot of weight and improve physique, I would try ephedra (bronkaid)+ caffeine + lean xtreme or another cortisol control supplement.