Thread: What is my bf%?

Effex25705 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is my bf%?

Hey guys,

Iv'e lost 30-33kg's since the 1st of September so I'm doing well, but I honestly, myself feel from looking at myself in the mirror that I am still pretty gross.

How I look plays a very large part in why i want to lose weight.

So, I'm not sure what my bf% is and i'm asking for some help figuring that out?

I'm 172cm tall, and currently weigh 97.5kg

here's some pics.. just ignore the grossness lol..
    Attached Images

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    close to 30 and irrelevant to mid teens honestly, good job so far but dont worry about how you look for now, just concentrate on the scale and make sure it keeps moving consistently week to week.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    close to 30 and irrelevant to mid teens honestly, good job so far but dont worry about how you look for now, just concentrate on the scale and make sure it keeps moving consistently week to week.
    Yeah, every 3 days~ Its down by atleast 1 kg... Which I hope it keeps doing that.
    Just really wish I was able to travel everyday into town to be able to visit the gym

JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Effex25705 View Post
    Yeah, every 3 days~ Its down by atleast 1 kg... Which I hope it keeps doing that.
    Just really wish I was able to travel everyday into town to be able to visit the gym
    Buy a bench and a couple of dumbells brah. Really no excuse.

Originally Posted by JEPARK View Post
    Buy a bench and a couple of dumbells brah. Really no excuse.
    I have a situp bench I use to press with my dumbbells, they're only 10kg one's but I wont have them much longer, the owner wants them back which means i'm stuffed =\

HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is your gym that far away? Buy a bus pass and go when you can. Itll be worth it in the long run

Originally Posted by HaywoodJablomey View Post
    Is your gym that far away? Buy a bus pass and go when you can. Itll be worth it in the long run
    The problem is, is that it costs too much for the bus trips and even more for gym. The only gym we have is on contract and costs close to 200 dollars 1st time joining with your membership card chip thing and then its 60 dollars a month and I just don't have that kind of money..

HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem is, is that it costs too much for the bus trips and even more for gym. The only gym we have is on contract and costs close to 200 dollars 1st time joining with your membership card chip thing and then its 60 dollars a month and I just don't have that kind of money..
    Ah i see. Well in that case the most feasible option would be to buy your own weights (and even thats expensive)

Originally Posted by HaywoodJablomey View Post
    Ah i see. Well in that case the most feasible option would be to buy your own weights (and even thats expensive)
    Yeah, 120 dollars the cheapest locally (within 100 km) with a 20kg dumbbell set -_-

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It is no replacement for regular iron, but research (on this site and the general internet) odd object lifting and homemade stuff to work out with: sandbags, logs, even buckets of rocks. Do what you need to do; there's always a way until your circumstances change.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it your goal to put on muscle? Or just to lose fat?
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys,

Iv'e lost 30-33kg's since the 1st of September so I'm doing well, but I honestly, myself feel from looking at myself in the mirror that I am still pretty gross.

How I look plays a very large part in why i want to lose weight.

So, I'm not sure what my bf% is and i'm asking for some help figuring that out?

I'm 172cm tall, and currently weigh 97.5kg

here's some pics.. just ignore the grossness lol..
    I bought this off of Amazon. Pretty cheap and works nicely for figuring out BF%.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00