Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    WTF did I just watch? A man being willingly humiliated and commanded by some vapid, entitled, power-tripping sloot to behave like a court jester on national TV. JFL.

Any vids of subservient sloots doing the same kind of humiliating "woof woof how high my master" dog routine chite on the programs where there's one dude who gets to choose from 10 sloots?
    That's the state of modern dating. In most courtship cases, men are supplicating to women a couple of points below their own level attractiveness.

This vid sums it up perfectly. If the gender roles were reversed then the guy would be lynched. Still, "tall, white and handsome" is a way more edgy thing to say than "my height or above".

Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    zero correlation w/ what females say vs what they do
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by suprabum View Post
    zero correlation w/ what females say vs what they do
    I'm married to a dude who's 5'9".

It really doesn't matter to me.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post

being married to a manlet doesnt change sexual attraction within a group
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by suprabum View Post
    being married to a manlet doesnt change sexual attraction within a group
    Touche.
    I've found tall girls don't really fit the norm. Most of my tall friends don't really have a preference.
    But I've also found short girls are super concerned with it.

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clanks View Post
    People have mentioned in this thread about height and having kids so here is my take on it:

I am 5'11" and my first wife was 5'3" we had a daughter who is 21 now and is 6'0", we also had a son who is 20 now and is 5'11".

My current wife is 5'9" and we have a daughter who is 6 and about 4 feet tall (small for her age) and a son who is 2 and is 3'6" (off the charts for his age)
    Yeah, I don't think most live in reality here. Every 6 foot + guy I know has a short mom over 90%, I have never seen any with a tall mother. 1 I pointed out with 4 sons, 1 6'3, 1 17 and 6 foot, younger one almost 6 foot already, he himself has a mother smaller than myself at 5 foot. But they are also claiming chads are bountiful, must be some utopia where there is an entire herd grazing and sunning themselves like magical unicorns, I definitely want to know where this place is lol. As stated, women don't have the option of choosing based upon body parts we aren't allowed to be visual, how dare we like height as well most to supplement their own genes. Tall women the rare few who are, should fix the little mans genes, that is how it works. Also the rare tall women don't have much of a choice of complaining, a lot of tall guys, most do go for short, and when they get tall there aren't that many taller than themselves, if you are average height everyone is taller, there are more tall guys than tall women I have rarely seen tall women I see plenty of extremely tall men I'm not even sure the average is 5'9 maybe I live in a land of giants no unicorn chads though.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Touche.
    I've found tall girls don't really fit the norm. Most of my tall friends don't really have a preference.
    But I've also found short girls are super concerned with it.
    This is probably how heights normalize across a population. Super short girls + super tall guys brings down the height of the tall guy’s kids, and vice versa for the tall girls + guys of average height.

But in general, anyone who functions in normal society knows that girls typically just want someone their height or taller and mainly because they want to feel smaller / daintier and thus more feminine. Check that box and the other variables (face, personality, status, etc) will become far more important

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Most women marry safe beta providers without many options and therefore next to no leverage in the relationship. Tell us about the dudes you didn't marry. You know, the ones you lusted after. The ones that gave you butterflies in your coomhole.

Most women marry safe beta providers without many options and therefore next to no leverage in the relationship. Tell us about the dudes you didn't marry. You know, the ones you lusted after. The ones that gave you butterflies in your coomhole.
    Never dated or went after a guy over 6'.
    I'm into Italians and Asians. From my experience, neither have been very tall.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DM28 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think most live in reality here. Every 6 foot + guy I know has a short mom over 90%, I have never seen any with a tall mother. 1 I pointed out with 4 sons, 1 6'3, 1 17 and 6 foot, younger one almost 6 foot already, he himself has a mother smaller than myself at 5 foot. But they are also claiming chads are bountiful, must be some utopia where there is an entire herd grazing and sunning themselves like magical unicorns, I definitely want to know where this place is lol. As stated, women don't have the option of choosing based upon body parts we aren't allowed to be visual, how dare we like height as well most to supplement their own genes. Tall women the rare few who are, should fix the little mans genes, that is how it works. Also the rare tall women don't have much of a choice of complaining, a lot of tall guys, most do go for short, and when they get tall there aren't that many taller than themselves, if you are average height everyone is taller, there are more tall guys than tall women I have rarely seen tall women I see plenty of extremely tall men I'm not even sure the average is 5'9 maybe I live in a land of giants no unicorn chads though.
    My uncle is 6'6 and his wife 5'10 and one cousin is definitely below 5'5 but 5'5 max. And the other two girls are 4'10 - 5'0

Even though mom and dad dna is split 50/50 im fairly certain genes are more complicated than mom/ dad

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Never dated or went after a guy over 6'.
    I'm into Italians and Asians. From my experience, neither have been very tall.
    You've got some weird femdom fetish going on then. Just like men who go after women who are taller than themselves. Chit's not natural.

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    Look at this picture.

You are delusional if you think an alpha personality (whatever that means) is going to magically make him desirable to those women. What's he supposed to do? Take after a lion by turning into a murdering alpha psychopath, and eliminate the other men to increase his chances? PUA advice like yours is essentially blue pill these days.

He has a lot of beta tendencies, but funnily enough he's actually the coolest guy in there compared to the other men who are all very bland and beta themselves - but the other men aren't penalised for it, and have all received some level of romantic interest from the girls.

The show producers will likely soon introduce new girl contestants just for him, handpicked women who have already declared their interest in him before going on. A positive for him is all the social proof he'll have when he leaves the show, which will help him massively with women on the outside.
    Depends on the woman, I prefer a masculine alpha type, I am more soft and sub personality (Not to disrespectful fools) I command respect being sub doesn't mean weak, they get trashed in my world with nasty personality/disrespect I enjoy real men. Some women who like control, and the thrill of it want something softer, the effiminate guy, but the problem is guys here (Reality) do not know what an alpha is or means, look through this whole thread, I 100% guarantee you the ones speaking like **** think they are alphas, when in reality they are little betas. Real men don't speak that way and command respect by also being respectful and old school hard ass, they don't need to speak to women that way they are well respected and bring out the natural femininity of a woman, women don't intimidate them and they don't disrespect, insult, or talk down to one, if they have a problem they dismiss or firmly tell them what's up. These ones wouldn't dare speak to a man like that. Only women putting up with these ones are so desperate to not be alone they put up with anything, seen too many like that and that is exactly why they act the way they do extremely entitled, I don't put up with it I switch.

I spoke honestly, and they cannot handle it lol.

You've got some weird femdom fetish going on then. Just like men who go after women who are taller than themselves. Chit's not natural.
    I'm as submissive as they come lol
    If the short dude has confidence, I'm all over it.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Download a dating app (tinder/bumble). Set height filter to 6'1+, and swipe right on the top 10% most attractive men. Most of them will swipe right on you too, and you have your readily available Chads/Tyrones.

Or go to local bar/club in nearest big city. There will be a few of them in there too, but you'll have to compete with other women. If you're not a sub 4/10 female and make yourself available enough, then one of these 'unicorns' will likely engage you just for an easy pump and dump.

Depends on the woman, I prefer a masculine alpha type, I am more soft and sub personality (Not to disrespectful fools) I command respect being sub doesn't mean weak, they get trashed in my world with nasty personality/disrespect I enjoy real men. Some women who like control, and the thrill of it want something softer, the effiminate guy, but the problem is guys here (Reality) do not know what an alpha is or means, look through this whole thread, I 100% guarantee you the ones speaking like **** think they are alphas, when in reality they are little betas. Real men don't speak that way and command respect by also being respectful and old school hard ass, they don't need to speak to women that way they are well respected and bring out the natural femininity of a woman, women don't intimidate them and they don't disrespect, insult, or talk down to one, if they have a problem they dismiss or firmly tell them what's up. These ones wouldn't dare speak to a man like that. Only women putting up with these ones are so desperate to not be alone they put up with anything, seen too many like that and that is exactly why they act the way they do extremely entitled, I don't put up with it I switch.

I spoke honestly, and they cannot handle it lol.
    Alpha/beta is circle jerk terminology that loosely describes modern social dynamics. We aren't in some pre-feminism or cavemen era where one badass dude was responsible for the tribe's survival, so social proof got him all the women.

Not sure about the rest of your rambling, but I suspect you know you're talking out of your ass.

HTC

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    It’s important I guess. I’m 5’3 so I’m pretty good with anything 5’9 and above which is average. a real 5’9 though not a 5’6 frauding as 5’9 like the last guy I was talking to.

Sup babe

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Look at this picture.

You are delusional if you think an alpha personality (whatever that means) is going to magically make him desirable to those women. What's he supposed to do? Take after a lion by turning into a murdering alpha psychopath, and eliminate the other men to increase his chances? PUA advice like yours is essentially blue pill these days.

He has a lot of beta tendencies, but funnily enough he's actually the coolest guy in there compared to the other men who are all very bland and beta themselves - but the other men aren't penalised for it, and have all received some level of romantic interest from the girls.

The show producers will likely soon introduce new girl contestants just for him, handpicked women who have already declared their interest in him before going on. A positive for him is all the social proof he'll have when he leaves the show, which will help him massively with women on the outside.
    I disagree. Just cause hes shorter doesnt mean he isnt as alpha. Ill agree thats the original perception though

Its truly hard to fathom because theres no accurate representation; its easier to pick out his height which is observable and unchangeable than it is to imagine the personality qualities that could aid him. No matter what we say we cant see it, because its theoretical and we arent there to guide nav. and certainly this little nav cat wont attract every girl, but a little more dominance would certainly help. I promise you a different mindset, approach, interaction could influence things

You guys suggesting no short guy has ever gotten laid or been more successful or beat the chit out of a tall guy is a bit much though

Download a dating app (tinder/bumble). Set height filter to 6'1+, and swipe right on the top 10% most attractive men. Most of them will swipe right on you too, and you have your readily available Chads/Tyrones.

Or go to local bar/club in nearest big city. There will be a few of them in there too, but you'll have to compete with other women. If you're not a sub 4/10 female and make yourself available enough, then one of these 'unicorns' will likely engage you just for an easy pump and dump.

Alpha/beta is circle jerk terminology that loosely describes modern social dynamics. We aren't in some pre-feminism or cavemen era where one badass dude was responsible for the tribe's survival, so social proof got him all the women.

Not sure about the rest of your rambling, but I suspect you know you're talking out of your ass.
    I am speaking of traits of real men. Not out of my 'ass' and please, tinder or nearest big city bar? Lol, There literally are none lol they are hardly even average, everywhere I have went majority is as I stated in another post, pudgey dad bods overweight, and fat, if not fat which is rare, then just no real definition, and not even average face. I admit going to a very rich city there seemed to be more attractive 'faces' but as I said it was few and far between, like 100 mile radius, I would have to go through 1000s just to see one average face. I am not 'picky' I would take average decent, I am not exaggerating in saying most are well below average here. I am in California which one would think would be different, nope. I also don't like the weak and soft, so there is also that to take in.

Edit: I literally only seen 1 in my city, he had the perfect face didn't need the body to go with it he wasn't fat or anything just slightly less than athletic, he was cool as hell with a decent personality and knew how to speak to a woman, problem was he had a gf. Men have less loyalty in our place than any other, all states. Whether less than average, or above average, only difference is above average gets even more options. He was a unicorn seriously, thought I was going to fall down the steps when I first seen him, he had a very predatory grin as well so not sure the chads are much better.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am speaking of traits of real men. Not out of my 'ass' and please, tinder or nearest big city bar? Lol, There literally are none lol they are hardly even average, everywhere I have went majority is as I stated in another post, pudgey dad bods overweight, and fat, if not fat which is rare, then just no real definition, and not even average face. I admit going to a very rich city there seemed to be more attractive 'faces' but as I said it was few and far between, like 100 mile radius, I would have to go through 1000s just to see one average face. I am not 'picky' I would take average decent, I am not exaggerating in saying most are well below average here. I am in California which one would think would be different, nope. I also don't like the weak and soft, so there is also that to take in.

Edit: I literally only seen 1 in my city, he had the perfect face didn't need the body to go with it he wasn't fat or anything just slightly less than athletic, he was cool as hell with a decent personality and knew how to speak to a woman, problem was he had a gf. Men have less loyalty in our place than any other, all states. Whether less than average, or above average, only difference is above average gets even more options. He was a unicorn seriously, thought I was going to fall down the steps when I first seen him, he had a very predatory grin as well so not sure the chads are much better.
    I laugh so hard reading your posts. You are a 30+ old woman searching for the top 1% Chad. You will never get that. Not even a little chance it will happen. Just find some nice average beta and settle down because time is ticking.
    Good luck. Hope you won't end up as a crazy cat lady.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    TFW one half inch too short for my misccrush.

I better bring out the big guns

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Funny how tall bishes care less than the dwarfs. Lmao.
    Lol @ thinking majority of tall women don’t want a tall man because of 1 comment.
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as a 6 ft female somewhat important i prefer my women to be around my height but its very difficult to find one

i have no problem dating shorter my ex gf was 5'1
    Samsbolton - 43 years of age:

I laugh so hard reading your posts. You are a 30+ old woman searching for the top 1% Chad. You will never get that. Not even a little chance it will happen. Just find some nice average beta and settle down because time is ticking.
    Good luck. Hope you won't end up as a crazy cat lady.
    Who said I was looking for a chad? Since when does real/respectful men = a chad? I said none exist here, only ones speaking of chads are the whole lot of you which I said doesn't exist except maybe 2 in 100 mile radius. Perhaps you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Try and start there first. I don't tolerate disrespect, and weakness no, I would happily stay single before I do, it is called standards. And I believe I just stated I met a 'chad' I cut contact after finding out he was a player. I'm not the one in search for a chad, and all the guys who try are in their 20s I have no problems getting any. Chad came for me in fact, and I am sure is far better looking than yourself lol.

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Jesus Christ. It isn't because he's Indian. The "best personality" and beta tendencies you're describing go hand in hand. The "personality" he has going on is extremely beta. It's essentially trying really hard for rapport. He views her as above him, so he's dancing around like a monkey trying to be entertaining. Women can sense this chit a mile away. The dude is a certified beta.
    To be fair in the first episode all the boys come out one by one and any girl who is interested in him stands forward if she wants to couple up with the boy, this is purely based on looks, no one has spoken a word to anyone else. no girl stepped forward to partner up with Nas.
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

To be fair in the first episode all the boys come out one by one and any girl who is interested in him stands forward if she wants to couple up with the boy, this is purely based on looks, no one has spoken a word to anyone else. no girl stepped forward to partner up with Nas.
    Yea could totally see that happening. As i said before, thats the perception. Like if you look at a pic with no idea toward their personality, he will look the smallest since he is

Its at that point id advise nas to not put in any effort. But it is true he could sway them, its just not worth it

But he could if he wanted to

Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dalovsky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont date manlet girls under 5'5 feels like walking with a kid

coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coffeemaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dalovsky View Post
    i dont date manlet girls under 5'5 feels like walking with a kid
    thats so shallow

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who said I was looking for a chad? Since when does real/respectful men = a chad? I said none exist here, only ones speaking of chads are the whole lot of you which I said doesn't exist except maybe 2 in 100 mile radius. Perhaps you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Try and start there first. I don't tolerate disrespect, and weakness no, I would happily stay single before I do, it is called standards. And I believe I just stated I met a 'chad' I cut contact after finding out he was a player. I'm not the one in search for a chad, and all the guys who try are in their 20s I have no problems getting any. Chad came for me in fact, and I am sure is far better looking than yourself lol.
    It doesn't matter that guys in their 20s want to bang you. Most of them would **** anything. It's clear that you can't find a guy for something serious who's your age or older. That's why you are still alone in your not prime years. As older you get it will only become harder than it already is. So hurry up.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God damn how do you even have any confidence left after something like that happens.. Feelsbad
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    I disagree. Just cause hes shorter doesnt mean he isnt as alpha. Ill agree thats the original perception though

Its truly hard to fathom because theres no accurate representation; its easier to pick out his height which is observable and unchangeable than it is to imagine the personality qualities that could aid him. No matter what we say we cant see it, because its theoretical and we arent there to guide nav. and certainly this little nav cat wont attract every girl, but a little more dominance would certainly help. I promise you a different mindset, approach, interaction could influence things

You guys suggesting no short guy has ever gotten laid or been more successful or beat the chit out of a tall guy is a bit much though
    I think we're getting away from the initial point of the thread, which was about females' honestly stating the importance of height in men's dating value. My original point was height matters a lot, and reality/women's actions are the opposite of what they state on the issue - mainly due to the worry of committing social faux pas.

This Indian guy was posted to illustrate the point. He's physical handicaps strongly overpower his personality (or lack thereof), but no one will publicly acknowledge it. I don't believe he's an incel on the outside, and have known short dudes myself who have decent dating lives. Some of physically strongest dudes I've known have also been on the short side.

I believe alpha/beta is used as a cop out when it comes addressing the real variables in the sexual dating market, where the strongest traits tend to be purely physical. The PUA industry has made a killing on this, by giving physically unattractive men false projections on what's possible. When the only real focus of effort for these men should be gym, lifestyle and face maxing, and not achieving some alpha social mastery where they come off even more cringe and try hard than before - hence more misery/inceldom.

HTC

It doesn't matter that guys in their 20s want to bang you. Most of them would **** anything. It's clear that you can't find a guy for something serious who's your age or older. That's why you are still alone in your not prime years. As older you get it will only become harder than it already is. So hurry up.
    They don't just want to 'bang' me, these immature ones have tried introducing me to parents after a week. I don't know what you think you are talking about, you clearly don't read. I am also not into disrespect, I don't do relationships I get to know someone first dating, I don't jump from man to man I am old fashioned, I have to know someone before I make any decision and the red flags and disrespect is unreal. I have no need to hurry up, when I find a respectful real man then I will be able to be bothered, and no I am not going for guys with wrinkles and look 30 years older than me either, who are out of shape and go sit at home after work and also disrespect and feel entitled. Sorry I am not one of those women who need to 'couple up' and afraid to be alone. I have to tell the younger ones they are too young for me and get argued with, do you read? I don't approach men, they approach me so I am not having a problem finding men my age guys choose to approach or not. I don't do clingy, I don't do guys who say snuggie, I don't do disrespectful, and I don't do modern feminine men, I would gladly become a nun before that happens. Learn to deal with the fact that some women actually have standards on quality and traits of a man. I don't chase chads, if I was desperate for a chad in the land of trolls I live in, I would have carried on with unicorn chad everyone thought was a model gf or no gf. And I am definitely not raising someone else's kids either. Usually have their kids dangled under their nose as weapons as well.