Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

πŸŽ“ Parenting: How a Baltimore teen made it to the top 50% πŸŽ“

How on earth do you fix this kind of problem? I wanted to type more but I have to logoff now. The article is a good read.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/projec...s-with-013-gpa

Edit:: Title should say near top 50%, he did not quite make it to the top 50%.

In his four years at Augusta Fells, France’s son earned a GPA of 0.13. He only passed three classes, but his transcripts show his class rank is 62 out of 120. This means, nearly half his classmates, 58 of them, have a 0.13 grade point average or lower.

She thought her oldest son was doing well because even though he failed most of his classes, he was being promoted. His transcripts show he failed Spanish I and Algebra I but was promoted to Spanish II and Algebra II. He also failed English II but was passed on to English III.

β€œHe's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. β€œWhy would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

As we dig deeper into her son’s records, we can see in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days. But in those three years, only one teacher requested a parent conference, which France says never happened. No one from the school told France her son was failing and not going to class.

His transcript is not unusual to me. I've seen many transcripts, many report cards, like this particular student,” said the City Schools administrator..
    Last edited by metroins; 03-03-2021 at 04:59 PM.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why the govt should hand out free birth control in low income areas like candy. Ded fukin srs

Both the parent and the child will forever be drains on the taxpayer
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Must suck having a retarded child.
    **Drinks colon cleanse for fun crew**

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    This is why the govt should hand out free birth control in low income areas like candy. Ded fukin srs

Both the parent and the child will forever be drains on the taxpayer
    Conservative and agree with this idea. Also pro abortion.

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sillie's beloved homeland of Baltimore. Leftist liberal deep blue sh!thole, but Demotards consider themselves to be "highly educated". SAD

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you get children into school?

This obviously wasn't a problem that originated in high school. Do we just start over with the new generations and overhaul kindergarten and up?

Then we have parents complaining that we're leaving their high school students behind. Do we just blame the parent's? But then society has to deal with these failing children turning into adults.

I don't do limits.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liberal policies have failed urban families, many of which are minorities, thus they have to push this "RACISM!" angle to cover for their failures.

Just like California wildfires are global warming, not diverting funds for forest management.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Liberal policies have failed urban families, many of which are minorities, thus they have to push this "RACISM!" angle to cover for their failures.

Just like California wildfires are global warming, not diverting funds for forest management.
    Got a solution friend?

I do, but it entails public boarding schools...which has a host of its own problems but has to be better than this.

These children live in chaos and lack of structure. Provide their parents with an option to ship the kids off to a safe school at a young age.

I don't do limits.

gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Got a solution friend?

I do, but it entails public boarding schools...which has a host of its own problems but has to be better than this.

These children live in chaos and lack of structure. Provide their parents with an option to ship the kids off to a safe school at a young age.
    How young is young?? I saw a good article saying you need to intervene before age 4 or its too late.
    Surely you can't be advocating separating children that young from their parents??

And there is nothing the government can do at this point. The government has neither the will or resource to do anything.
    They can print money but not teachers that would be wiling to go in and fix those problems.
    The difference between a winner and a loser is
    that when a loser loses, he gives up. Moore's law crew.

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i went to school in baltimore city and it was trash moved to a better neighborhood and actually started learning
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, give the schools that have utterly failed more influence and control. Gotcha.

How about we talk about the problem? When did things start going poorly for these communities? Have you even thought about that? When would you say things started going in the wrong direction, what do you think contributed to this?

I'll answer myself, it correlates perfectly with LBJ's great society and the rise of these entitlement and welfare programs designed to help them out. Instead, they replaced fathers. Black families have greater than 70% of being single-parent. That isn't racism. It's a choice, and bad one, and it's made when families are enticed by Gov't to not stick together.

I do not personally think there are big differences between the races. Take away the enticements to fail and they'll eventually be on the same level as any other group. Put those same enticements in front of any other group and they'd fail too.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

So, give the schools that have utterly failed more influence and control. Gotcha.

How about we talk about the problem? When did things start going poorly for these communities? Have you even thought about that? When would you say things started going in the wrong direction, what do you think contributed to this?
    My entire family is from or still in Baltimore city. I went to school in Baltimore city until my dad got a better job. Since at least the 1950s Baltimore city has been bad from what my parents and grandparents tell me. When I began school in the 1980s it was bad.

In my opinion, Maslows hierarchy of needs is the solution. You need to fix the basics, and safety before you can begin learning.

I'll answer myself, it correlates perfectly with LBJ's great society and the rise of these entitlement and welfare programs designed to help them out. Instead, they replaced fathers. Black families have greater than 70% of being single-parent. That isn't racism. It's a choice, and bad one, and it's made when families are enticed by Gov't to not stick together.

I do not personally think there are big differences between the races. Take away the enticements to fail and they'll eventually be on the same level as any other group. Put those same enticements in front of any other group and they'd fail too.
    I'm not so sure. How much 'welfare" do you think people are getting? SSI is like $600 and SNAP is like $400, section 8 is like $800.

I mean many of the fathers go to work...just work is drug dealing, drug use or other crime and they end up in jail.

Originally Posted by gregxy View Post
    How young is young?? I saw a good article saying you need to intervene before age 4 or its too late.
    Surely you can't be advocating separating children that young from their parents??

And there is nothing the government can do at this point. The government has neither the will or resource to do anything.
    They can print money but not teachers that would be wiling to go in and fix those problems.
    It's just a thread for discussion, so I'm not sure what age. Age 3 or 4 seems about right, or provide indepth daycare for even younger. Then boarding school. The kids need basics and safety to become productive.

Maybe I am advocating for voluntary separation 2 weeks at a time. Again, I'm just throwing ideas out there, I'm not married to any of this. I saw an article that seemed unbelievable and wondered how to fix it.
    Last edited by metroins; 03-03-2021 at 07:12 PM.

I don't do limits.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you never come to class - how can you pass?
    γ€€γ€€

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got a solution friend?

Pay people to clear brush.
    γ€€γ€€

Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Pay people to clear brush.
    How much are you (the govt) paying them? How does this fix children in poor areas failing school and becoming failing adults?

Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    If you never come to class - how can you pass?
    That's the thing, why aren't these kids in class? Because they have unstructured home lives. How do you fix it on a macro level?

I don't do limits.

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crab bucket, self perpetuating stuff here. Even if you’re a bright kid, you’ll have a lot more trouble succeeding when your parents give you dogchit support, and you’re surrounded by mentally unbalanced fuk up students from broken homes with criminal parents. Kids tend to emulate their peers. This is why parents pay so much more for properties in good school districts.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Average black IQ is 85. That means half of them are even lower than that. Below 80 is considered mentally disabled. An average American black is in the bottom 15th percentile of intelligence. They will continue to fail as a community until that is acknowledged and addressed.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Average black IQ is 85. That means half of them are even lower than that. Below 80 is considered mentally disabled. They will continue to fail as a community until that is acknowledged and addressed.
    You must be blacker than Eddie Murphy.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    It's always the parent's fault. The school didn't fail him, his ignorant single parent household did. Of course no one will tell her that. I grew up in one of the worst cities in the US, and went to school in one of the worst school districts in the US, yet here I am doing pretty well for myself.

I bet this kid knows all the NFL stats, is a pro at Madden, and knows all the lyrics to all the mumble rap out now.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    You must be blacker than Eddie Murphy.
    Aw man, I didn't know the thread was already created. Here is the original thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...93&pagenumber=

I was really having fun with the discussion too.

I don't do limits.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got a solution friend?

hmmm yeah I wouldn't want to normalize public boarding schools in any measure. it SOUNDS like it would take care of the issue but we're dealing with a culture that would just blame the boarding schools for all their future problems and they'd probably be right to some degree.

Forcing people out of cities and back into rural areas was about the best thing that could happen but poor urban people didn't leave during covid.

If only there was some way to prevent public boarding schools from spreading outside of urban environments...

But still, these will be desperate kids and I feel they will be susceptible to abuse if placed there out of financial incentive to their families. It can't be done ethically or morally.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bidens America

Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so sad
    deadwoodgregg is my grandpa

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's pretty evident if you're not a partisan hack. Look at the leadership.

Despite spending the most money on education, our public school systems are failing. Yet, for some reason, people want the government to control even more.

That in itself is another testament of the failure of the public education system...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gregxy View Post
    They're already separated at that age - might as well be learning something.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The NEA bears a lot of responsibility for this.
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How on earth do you fix this kind of problem?
    This is how.. "She thought her oldest son was doing well because even though he failed most of his classes, he was being promoted."

By identifying the actual problem instead of pointing fingers. She's as much to blame here as the school.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you get children into school?

This obviously wasn't a problem that originated in high school. Do we just start over with the new generations and overhaul kindergarten and up?

Then we have parents complaining that we're leaving their high school students behind. Do we just blame the parent's? But then society has to deal with these failing children turning into adults.
    Baltimore is 62% African American. 75% of African Americans live in a single parent household.

This is what happens when you break up nuclear families. Single mothers are struggling to keep food on the table. Their children’s education is not their main focus.

When you have the majority of parents not caring about their children’s education, schools are not held accountable.
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This is correct.

There is a huge difference between black people like in Oklahoma vs. black people in Baltimore. All the ones who come from liberal cities (Chicago, SF, NYC, Baltimore) tend to be pretty scummy people. All the ones who come from Rural South or middle of nowhere (Oklahoma, middle of nowhere Texas, Louisiana) tend to be good people.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I do agree that there should have been some communication (maybe there was, who knows at this point) about the student failing but still being passed on to further classes, there is no way in my adult life would I ever look at a report card with all F's and ever expect my kid to graduate. I would immediately start asking questions

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't see your thread when I made mine, sorry for the duplicate.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***