jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100)

Does really good sex momentarily distract you from thinking about your ex?

I need a guys opinion because you’d obviously know best.

So I was seeing this guy for a few months (not exclusively). I met him through my cousin. He, my cousin, and his ex all went to school with each other. My cousin is really close to both of them. She’s in a group chat with the ex gf. Anyways my cousin tried to gently deter from seeing this guy because she didn’t he was over his ex. I didn’t listen, I thought she was wrong.

He and his ex broke up in December and he wanted to marry her. In a nutshell they had been fighting so she walked away from the relationship. Anyways, I flew out to spend VDAY weekend with him for 4 days. Apparently, 2 days before I got there he posted how he basically missed her (didn’t know this until later). He was looking at her Instagram stories while I was there with him for those 4 days even though he and the ex don’t follow each other. On Valentine’s Day he texted, “happy Valentine’s Day *insert her name* with a heart emoji and mentioned how he hadn’t seen her in months, all while we were out. He dropped me off at the airport this morning at 9/9:30 this morning. Well guess what? He texted her a screenshot of dinner reservations to where they had their first date asking if she wanted to go by 9:50 this morning!! How do I know all of this? Remember how I said my cousin and the ex gf are in a group chat together? Well the ex unloaded all of this in their group chat when he asked her to dinner.

I told my best friend and she said, “well was the sex good at least”? I told her the best ever. She made a face and I asked her what was up. She said well it couldn’t have been that great for him because he would’ve been a lot more distracted while I was there but he wasn’t.

She said he wouldn’t have thought about her the entire time, kept looking at her social media while with me, wouldn’t have told her happy vday, but most importantly if it was that good for him he wouldn’t have contacted her within 30 minutes of dropping me off at the airport.

You think that’s true?

*I’m not asking if he cares me, clearly he doesn’t. Just curious if my friend is right about the sex part.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jebrooks1988 View Post
    I need a guys opinion because you’d obviously know best.

So I was seeing this guy for a few months (not exclusively). I met him through my cousin. He, my cousin, and his ex all went to school with each other. My cousin is really close to both of them. She’s in a group chat with the ex gf. Anyways my cousin tried to gently deter from seeing this guy because she didn’t he was over his ex. I didn’t listen, I thought she was wrong.

He and his ex broke up in December and he wanted to marry her. In a nutshell they had been fighting so she walked away from the relationship. Anyways, I flew out to spend VDAY weekend with him for 4 days. Apparently, 2 days before I got there he posted how he basically missed her (didn’t know this until later). He was looking at her Instagram stories while I was there with him for those 4 days even though he and the ex don’t follow each other. On Valentine’s Day he texted, “happy Valentine’s Day *insert her name* with a heart emoji and mentioned how he hadn’t seen her in months, all while we were out. He dropped me off at the airport this morning at 9/9:30 this morning. Well guess what? He texted her a screenshot of dinner reservations to where they had their first date asking if she wanted to go by 9:50 this morning!! How do I know all of this? Remember how I said my cousin and the ex gf are in a group chat together? Well the ex unloaded all of this in their group chat when he asked her to dinner.

I told my best friend and she said, “well was the sex good at least”? I told her the best ever. She made a face and I asked her what was up. She said well it couldn’t have been that great for him because he would’ve been a lot more distracted while I was there but he wasn’t.

She said he wouldn’t have thought about her the entire time, kept looking at her social media while with me, wouldn’t have told her happy vday, but most importantly if it was that good for him he wouldn’t have contacted her within 30 minutes of dropping me off at the airport.

You think that’s true?

*I’m not asking if he cares me, clearly he doesn’t. Just curious if my friend is right about the sex part.
    What is the point of this question? Regardless of how good the sex was he missed his ex a lot and that’s totally fine. He probably needs time and to grieve.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone is different.

Some people can't enjoy sex as much when they're emotionally unavailable and attached to someone else - others can.

If he was able to perform all weekend chances are he was turned on and able to enjoy it at least somewhat.

jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100) jebrooks1988 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Everyone is different.

Some people can't enjoy sex as much when they're emotionally unavailable and attached to someone else - others can.

If he was able to perform all weekend chances are he was turned on and able to enjoy it at least somewhat.
    Even though after sex he checked her IG stories and he doesn’t follow her, posted how he missed her 2 date before I got there, and was on her mind the entire time?

That’s why my friend said if it was that good to him he wouldn’t have thought about her as much while I was there, but he did.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does really good sex momentarily distract you from thinking about your ex?

It can

Keyword is distract

I read a book over 20 years ago by Ross Jeffries and stand by his method

“If you can’t stop thinking about your ex, aim to go out and sleep with ten attractive women. By 6 or 7 you will have forgotten about your ex. If at ten you’re still thinking about her, by all means do everything in your power to get back together with her.”

Has worked for me with 3 break ups already where I felt devastated.

chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Time heals all

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jebrooks1988 View Post
    Even though after sex he checked her IG stories and he doesn’t follow her, posted how he missed her 2 date before I got there, and was on her mind the entire time?

That’s why my friend said if it was that good to him he wouldn’t have thought about her as much while I was there, but he did.
    Could've still been good/enjoyable for him.
    Likely not the best ever for him given his state of mind.

gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gomers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you don't have as strong a connecton as the ex does.
    There's this one sloot I ****ed the chit out of, im the only guy who ever made her coom, and she went back to her aspie ex anyway

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gomers View Post
    you don't have as strong a connecton as the ex does.
    There's this one sloot I ****ed the chit out of, im the only guy who ever made her coom, and she went back to her aspie ex anyway
    They all say that

I used to think I was this amazing lover since many said that but then I put two and two together and figured out I’m nothing special....they just wanted to get laid
    Kid Covid