thejchrist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

7 out of 20 week cut (PICS).. Opinions pls

Hi guys,

Currently finished week 7 of my 20 week cut and slowly losing motivation. Can't tell if there is a big enough difference and if I should be worried at the rate of fat being lost. Started my cut at 195lbs and now i'm weighing in at 172lbs. Of course the first couple pounds were water weight and bloating, but let me know what you guys think and if I should be worried or not. Thanks
    Attached Images

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You lost 23lbs in 7 weeks. That's a pretty aggressive cut, even assuming the first 5lbs were water weight. Not sure why you plan on cutting for 20 weeks.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    You lost 23lbs in 7 weeks. That's a pretty aggressive cut, even assuming the first 5lbs were water weight. Not sure why you plan on cutting for 20 weeks.
    I appreciate the feedback, as far as the weight drop, I do agree it is pretty aggressive. I was averaging around losing 2 pounds a week until recently it just started dropping like crazy. I'm giving myself 20 weeks but if I reach my goal earlier i'll just maintain from there. The initial goal of doing such a long cut was to make sure it was a slow cut without compromising muscle loss

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle loss during a cut is overstated, IMO. As long as you're getting enough protein and keep up with your lifting, the muscle loss should be minimal. A lot of people overestimate how much muscle they have, so when they cut, they think they "lost all this mass" when it was just fat to begin with.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10) radditz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thejchrist View Post
    Hi guys,

Currently finished week 7 of my 20 week cut and slowly losing motivation. Can't tell if there is a big enough difference and if I should be worried at the rate of fat being lost. Started my cut at 195lbs and now i'm weighing in at 172lbs. Of course the first couple pounds were water weight and bloating, but let me know what you guys think and if I should be worried or not. Thanks
    I can definitally see it around the belly area. Keep it up are you using special supplements at the moment?

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Muscle loss during a cut is overstated, IMO. As long as you're getting enough protein and keep up with your lifting, the muscle loss should be minimal. A lot of people overestimate how much muscle they have, so when they cut, they think they "lost all this mass" when it was just fat to begin with.
    Yea this is for sure one of the biggest psychological mind ****s while cutting. At round 10% or under bf many people, including myself, are shocked at how little they weight and how small they look in clothes. For example, when I took my avi pic as soon as I put a shirt on I felt as though I entered dyel status lol
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by radditz View Post
    I can definitally see it around the belly area. Keep it up are you using special supplements at the moment?
    The only supplements i'm taking at the moment is creatine and EC stack. EC stack works amazing at suppressing my appetite but diet is crucial

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thejchrist View Post
    The only supplements i'm taking at the moment is creatine and EC stack. EC stack works amazing at suppressing my appetite but diet is crucial
    Yea man you've got the idea and it seems as though you are getting great results so far so keep doing what your doing
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Yea man you've got the idea and it seems as though you are getting great results so far so keep doing what your doing
    I appreciate the feedback brother!