Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeAndreHopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's be real, DHop and JJ weren't hanging out after practice like actual friends would. DHop is one of the only Texans that was kind of nice to him and his wife suffocates him to the point where he is making drastic choices like this to find male companionship.

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    15 mill a year for Watt? Lol

Did they see him play last season
    Everything I do is biblical

LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    15 mill a year for Watt? Lol

Did they see him play last season
    Double teamed more than any other edge rusher and yet;

If he stays healthy they got a great deal
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeS1 View Post

Swept is an idiot of this section that knows nothing about football.

And Watt's deal includes $23M in guaranteed money.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeAndreHopkins View Post
    Let's be real, DHop and JJ weren't hanging out after practice like actual friends would. DHop is one of the only Texans that was kind of nice to him and his wife suffocates him to the point where he is making drastic choices like this to find male companionship.
    Strong username to post
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don’t believe any grading system, they all have something different

This is what PFF said. Which I also don’t buy

The 2020 campaign drew his lowest PFF pass-rushing grade (76.7) since his rookie year, more than 15 grading points off his best years. Now 32 years old and on the other side of the injuries he has dealt with, I think it's fair to assume that Watt has lost an edge physically over where he was in his prime

If Watt was really as good as those numbers you posted he would of got a bigger contract and had more teams interested. Texans D was atrocious at all phases and that includes Watt, you can watch a Texans game and not here Watt’s name called all game. He was invisible out there.

Kmotty11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    didnt know the finances but coulda sworn he would end up in Tampa. Sunny tho.

LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t believe any grading system, they all have something different

This is what PFF said. Which I also don’t buy

The 2020 campaign drew his lowest PFF pass-rushing grade (76.7) since his rookie year, more than 15 grading points off his best years. Now 32 years old and on the other side of the injuries he has dealt with, I think it's fair to assume that Watt has lost an edge physically over where he was in his prime

If Watt was really as good as those numbers you posted he would of got a bigger contract and had more teams interested. Texans D was atrocious at all phases and that includes Watt, you can watch a Texans game and not here Watt’s name called all game. He was invisible out there.

Comparing him to his own prime is not fair, if he was playing at that level he would cost $26-28m per year based on Garrett's $25m

He looked to me almost as dominant in shedding blocks just lost a bit of speed. That lead to less sack numbers but plenty of pressures and still dominant in the run game

The only reason he didn't command more is that its unlikely he stays healthy
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Comparing him to his own prime is not fair, if he was playing at that level he would cost $26-28m per year based on Garrett's $25m

He looked to me almost as dominant in shedding blocks just lost a bit of speed. That lead to less sack numbers but plenty of pressures and still dominant in the run game

You're arguing with a guy that doesn't know the difference between hear and here, and he still can't grasp that it's would've, not ****ing would of.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If his main options were:

Browns
    Cardinals
    Titans

I think he probably made a good choice.

Browns

He'd have to play against his brothers.
    Cold weather.
    Have to live in Cleveland.
    Fanatical high expectation fan base.
    Mayfield gets paid after 1 more year, limits cap flexibility to sign other players.

Titans

JJ is an honorable guy, might have been a gentleman's agreement with Texans not to sign with division rival.
    JJ has a lot invested in Houston, might want to open car dealerships etc there one day, going to division rival would be a bad look.
    Bad defense, no other pass rush threats, would face constant double teams.
    Cold weather in winter.
    QB Tannehill already on big money contract, limits cap flexibility to sign other players.

Cardinals

QB Murray is a rising star, still on cheap/rookie contract for 2 years.
    Decent defense, if Chandler Jones (19 sacks in 2019) can come back healthy, would be a solid 1-2 pass rush threat.
    Warm weather city, domed stadium with a retractable grass field, could help to prolong a career that has had numerous injury setbacks.
    Laid back, transplant city, not a rabid fanbase.
    NFC seems a lot more wide open than AFC, less dominant teams.
    NFC West also feels wide open, SF is down and lost their star DC big ? at QB , SEA is becoming a mess, LAR will lose some defenders, can't sign anybody (capped), can't draft anybody (no picks).
    Gets to reunite with his teammate Hopkins, I'm sure Kingsbury is fun to party with.
    Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LobsterRageFist View Post
    NFC seems a lot more wide open than AFC, less dominant teams.
    NFC West also feels wide open, SF is down and lost their star DC big ? at QB , SEA is becoming a mess, LAR will lose some defenders, can't sign anybody (capped), can't draft anybody (no picks).
    Gets to reunite with his teammate Hopkins, I'm sure Kingsbury is fun to party with.
    The NFC West feels wide open because every team in the division could legitimately be the best team in the NFC next year. It's not open like the NFC East is open.

According to this he was 31st in pressures

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...e_advanced.htm

If you look at his company on that list it’s a bunch of DT, and Watt played more snaps than them. I don’t how you can watch Watt play and the think he’s worthy of that contract.

According to this he was 31st in pressures

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...e_advanced.htm

If you look at his company on that list it’s a bunch of DT, and Watt played more snaps than them. I don’t how you can watch Watt play and the think he’s worthy of that contract.
    Yeah I dont think this makes him look bad at all.

Khalil Mack is at worst a top 5 edge rusher, and he had only two more pressures in the same number of games. He was also ahead of names like Cameron Jordan & DeMarcus Lawrence

To be right in that mix while he was doubled more than anyone else in the league, and he was on a horrible defence is pretty damn good going
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Khalil Mack is at worst a top 5 edge rusher, and he had only two more pressures in the same number of games. He was also ahead of names like Cameron Jordan & DeMarcus Lawrence

To be right in that mix while he was doubled more than anyone else in the league, and he was on a horrible defence is pretty damn good going
    Watt was tied for seventh most tackles for a loss, 18th most QB knockdowns, and the most often doubled DE at 30%. He's retarded.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Watt was tied for seventh most tackles for a loss, 18th most QB knockdowns, and the most often doubled DE at 30%. He's retarded.
    Agreed I'll give up on him
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Anyone who watched film will tell you Mack has more impact even without pressures. The Texans were in a bunch of shootouts so he had more pass rush opportunities. Also Lawrence is one of the most overpaid players in the league.

No one cares crippled cuck

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didnt need him anyways

see sig
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    I don't get this. The Card's aren't a playoff lock by any means. He had much better options if a ring was the goal.
    lol if you believe any player's goal is anything other than the almighty dollar.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    lol if you believe any player's goal is anything other than the almighty dollar.
    This. NFL is a sport of injury and damage, players need to get as much as they can. No surprise jj took more cash. The contenders everyone talking about probably offered him way way less.

No one cares crippled cuck
    You obviously cared enough to respond to it, lmfao.

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    I don't get this. The Card's aren't a playoff lock by any means. He had much better options if a ring was the goal.
    They lost 7 games by 7 or less, 4 of which were by 3 or less. Their point differential was -9, IIRC.

They could be a very good team.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You obviously cared enough to respond to it, lmfao.

They lost 7 games by 7 or less, 4 of which were by 3 or less. Their point differential was -9, IIRC.

They could be a very good team.
    Could be

Why not go to a team that’s already there? A past his prime pass rusher isn’t pushing any team over the top.

Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Could be

Why not go to a team that’s already there? A past his prime pass rusher isn’t pushing any team over the top.
    No idea if this is one of his actual reasons, but he told Kyler, "I'm here because I believe in you."
    AcetylCoA gets reps

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    The NFC West feels wide open because every team in the division could legitimately be the best team in the NFC next year. It's not open like the NFC East is open.
    Not a single team in the NFC West is better than the Bucs.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.