Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    lol I'd rep for this one but you never said or paid me back for the last 2 reps lol
    Who the hell keeps track of this sh!t? It's free green skittles not the family jewels, rep him ya cheap bastard his ego has been crushed and his arm still hurts from getting vaccinated.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    It looks like this thread has moved beyond crowded vs empty gyms

Gotta say though, the bickering has indirectly produced some awesomeness. We got vids of heavy walkouts, deadlifts, heavy rock lifting, strongman comp vids....impressive stuff!
    I love the strongman stuff too! So much fun and the crowds really give you that adrenaline rush.

I'll post one more for the hell of it. This one I had to reset in the middle. After fighting with that stone for almost a minute, I finally got it.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Who the hell keeps track of this sh!t? It's free green skittles not the family jewels, rep him ya cheap bastard his ego has been crushed and his arm still hurts from getting vaccinated.
    lol no.....I repped him twice so far and now the Dam system says I'm to generous ....
    And anyway those Green skittles give me the power to Neg stupid miscrs in the misc LMAO
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Charlie, you don’t need to rep me, I will reply to your journal that’s my rep to you, I have no clue how the skittles game works nor do I care.

I learned that skittles are used by dudes like Bando to pay off trolls who don’t even lift to gang up on other posters.

No ego broken here, I’m glad Mr. Plower finally posted a 505 dead lift, now I can leave and continue my training in the dead lift. That’s all you need to shut me up is a Dead lift vid.

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Charlie, you don’t need to rep me, I will reply to your journal that’s my rep to you, I have no clue how the skittles game works nor do I care.

I learned that skittles are used by dudes like Bando to pay off trolls who don’t even lift to gang up on other posters.

No ego broken here, I’m glad Mr. Plower finally posted a 505 dead lift, now I can leave and continue my training in the dead lift. That’s all you need to shut me up is a Dead lift vid.
    lol hence the need for my friends to hit that dam little scale
    REP BACK YA YOUNGSTER lmao
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am not posting anything, If I ever did post something it wouldn't be because you wanted me to. You are easily shut up and what fun is that anyway, It's funnier to see you lose your sh!t and act like a 4 year old

You are a pussy plain and simple the Internet is your only outlet to talk chit.

I never said I will walk out 1200, I said I have done double what PP wants (I you are piss picking every number than fuk you and fuk your mommy you pussy boy) then I said I HAVE walked out 700 with barbell and you just can’t handle that.

Again, pussy boy there is NOTHING impressive about a 230 person who has lifted for decades to walk out 700.

Fuk your momma, fuk your Internet meme BS!!!

Your dik is smaller than a Marlboro filter you pansy fuk!!!

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I am not posting anything, If I ever did post something it wouldn't be because you wanted me to. You are easily shut up and what fun is that anyway, It's funnier to see you lose your sh!t and act like a 4 year old

You are still going on? You have been obsolete for the last 10 posts, save your arthritic fingers from the typing pops we already know you’ll never post chit but don’t matter anyways I’m past your 415 for a couple reps anyways.

That’s right only a 4 year wants to see another act like them.

Bye pops!

You are still going on? You have been obsolete for the last 10 posts, save your arthritic fingers from the typing pops we already know you’ll never post chit but don’t matter anyways I’m past your 415 for a couple reps anyways.

That’s right only a 4 year wants to see another act like them.

Bye pops!
    You should be well past repping 415 by now, after all you said you have been deadlifting for decades and a self proclaimed strongman. Ok I take that back, if you have that kind of resume, you should be ashamed not to be way past that. Keep snatching pebbles grasshopper one day you will get there.

you better eat a snickers before reading the next part, don't want you losing your sh!t again

When I was your age I was thinner, stronger and taller

Hey pops, I’m not a self proclaimed strongman nor am I a strongman.

I have competed in about 15 strongman contests from 2003 to 2008.

Only one of those events we had a straight bar dead lift, the weight was 475 for reps on an axle, I didn’t get 1 rep, nor did I press 225 on the log.

In other events I have won first place on farmers walk 225 an arm, farmers hold 265 an arm (that’s over a 500 lift from the sides), I have won Conan’s wheel with 550 and tied first for a 720 yoke 55’. I Got 2nd the tire flip.

My first contest I came in last place, every contest I worked another place up, got 2nd in 2005, stayed 3rd and 4th on till 2008, the weights continued to get heavier every contest.

Yoke was 640, in 2008 it was 720. Farmers started with 225an arm in my last contest it was 300 an arm, I deadlifted the 600 and got halfway down the course weighing 180.

In 2008 our chairman retired, the contests moved and I lost interest, I stopped lifting heavy for about 10 years worst mistake, will never stop again.

All I all I’ve lifted much more than you, but no just didn’t get the big 500, will do it soon and keep going.

I’m the strongman comps I tied events with some Marines, hell I even beat one or two, not bad for a slug!!!!!!!!

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey pops, I’m not a self proclaimed strongman nor am I a strongman.

I have competed in about 15 strongman contests from 2003 to 2008.

Only one of those events we had a straight bar dead lift, the weight was 475 for reps on an axle, I didn’t get 1 rep, nor did I press 225 on the log.

In other events I have won first place on farmers walk 225 an arm, farmers hold 265 an arm (that’s over a 500 lift from the sides), I have won Conan’s wheel with 550 and tied first for a 720 yoke 55’. I Got 2nd the tire flip.

My first contest I came in last place, every contest I worked another place up, got 2nd in 2005, stayed 3rd and 4th on till 2008, the weights continued to get heavier every contest.

Yoke was 640, in 2008 it was 720. Farmers started with 225an arm in my last contest it was 300 an arm, I deadlifted the 600 and got halfway down the course weighing 180.

In 2008 our chairman retired, the contests moved and I lost interest, I stopped lifting heavy for about 10 years worst mistake, will never stop again.

All I all I’ve lifted much more than you, but no just didn’t get the big 500, will do it soon and keep going.

I’m the strongman comps I tied events with some Marines, hell I even beat one or two, not bad for a slug!!!!!!!!
    why always this incessant need to prove yourself ?

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    why always this incessant need to prove yourself ?
    why question me, Pockets does plenty of it too, he always gets a pass.

Personally I luv people trying to prove themselves, I enjoyed Mr. Plowers vids.

because Pockets consistently has you on the run

however, you can remedy this dilemma by posting a vid of you gettin 5 off the floor for multiple reps...

5 is what separates the men from the boys when the boys are looking for attention...

no more of this mid 400 bullsh*t...

suck it up...

train like a man

get to 5....

and then people might listen

LOL, I agree, but it's not gonna stop me posting vids.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, I agree, but it's not gonna stop me posting vids.
    I respect that answer dude...

I deleted my post because I thought I was being petty...

but that answer shows you have a good attitude....

you'll get 5....you seem determined !

Last edited by Oceanside; 08-20-2021 at 06:32 PM.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That is strength WTF, owned that $hit! Nice lifts.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    That is strength WTF, owned that $hit! Nice lifts.
    appreciate it..

that was 10 years ago @ 51...

I'm not into numbers anymore, but I can appreciate people who chase em

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I love the strongman stuff too! So much fun and the crowds really give you that adrenaline rush.

I'll post one more for the hell of it. This one I had to reset in the middle. After fighting with that stone for almost a minute, I finally got it.

Fighting with it that long and still getting it over is pretty damned impressive ... great stuff!

Made that look easy!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    appreciate it..

Me either man, there comes a time where the ability to train is more important than the drive to wreck your body. If you hadn’t noticed, my vids are not recent. I can still pull and squat in the 400 range if I want to, but I don’t. I’d rather just do some controlled reps and not be sidelined. Recovery from minor strains takes longer the last few years. Not a fan of “being strong” and hobbling around like a weak animal. Kind of counterproductive in my gig.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man what I would pay to have everyone here do all of this face to face, I am pretty sure the outcome would be different.

Props to everyone who posted videos and OS the man who STARTED the video posting, what's good you all American bastard?!

Matt, dude you've done it all brotha much respect!

LWW stick to your guns brotha, you're welcome in the hood anytime, you get hit and keep coming back, respect.
    On the list for Bannukah

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    appreciate it..

I knew you were a strong mofo, but I guess I forgot how strong. That's some good stuff right there. That dude behind you looked mesmerized.

Going with one of the themes of the arguments in this thread, do you think you could get back to that strength level at 61 and beyond? 505 x 6 has to translate to around 600 max.

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Man what I would pay to have everyone here do all of this face to face, I am pretty sure the outcome would be different.

Props to everyone who posted videos and OS the man who STARTED the video posting, what's good you all American bastard?!

Matt, dude you've done it all brotha much respect!

LWW stick to your guns brotha, you're welcome in the hood anytime, you get hit and keep coming back, respect.
    I can tell you exactly what would happen. Respectful banter and a showdown at a gym and beers afterwards. Social media has destroyed us.

Thanks for the props, John.

You are a tough SOB, my favorite vid in your channel is 405 x 14, no straps.

why question me, Pockets does plenty of it too, he always gets a pass.

Stop being a damn Sissy, geeesh, you are one whiney lil fuker

Fill this out and move along

Oceanside posting that kick ass vid got me motivated to deadlift today. I turn 50 on Tuesday and I won't have time on that day to do any deadlifting so I did my birthday deadlift today.

When I was ramping up, I felt weak as a kitten, but I said fuk it and kept going. This is my top set of 550 x 1. It likely wouldn't have been a good lift at a Meet due to the herk and jerk I did at the beginning of the lift. I did that because I felt my right side groin tense up and I almost dumped the lift. The floor in this shiit ass garage is extremely unlevel! I'll still count is as an old man deadlifting 550#

Oceanside posting that kick ass vid got me motivated to deadlift today. I turn 50 on Tuesday and I won't have time on that day to do any deadlifting so I did my birthday deadlift today.

When I was ramping up, I felt weak as a kitten, but I said fuk it and kept going. This is my top set of 550 x 1. It likely wouldn't have been a good lift at a Meet due to the herk and jerk I did at the beginning of the lift. I did that because I felt my right side groin tense up and I almost dumped the lift. The floor in this shiit ass garage is extremely unlevel! I'll still count is as an old man deadlifting 550#

Nice !

Here is my walkout vid for today, I wanted to make this harder in some fashion so I walked it out, did a partial squat, and lifted from the bottom.

The weight is only 405, nothing was hard about this, watch my expression when I compete it. I didn't go heavier because the gym was closing, it was either waste my time or do a real squat of squat, I chose a real set of squats.

This is the first time I've had 405 on my shoulders since around 2008, it was no biggie, my max in this fashion I'm sure is around 500, so walking out more will be no biggie, I was also very sore while doing this.

I'm not proving anything, just posting some training, in fact this was a great warm-up, I didn't need to mess with 225, 255, just went right to my working weight in squats.

Look how I blast up the 405, EASY PEASY!!!! ENJOY, I DID!

Some strong deadlifts by OS and Busta.. The older guys are showing the young pups hows it's done..
    Last edited by mtpockets; 08-21-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Here is my walkout vid for today, I wanted to make this harder in some fashion so I walked it out, did a partial squat, and lifted from the bottom.

The weight is only 405, nothing was hard about this, watch my expression when I compete it. I didn't go heavier because the gym was closing, it was either waste my time or do a real squat of squat, I chose a real set of squats.

This is the first time I've had 405 on my shoulders since around 2008, it was no biggie, my max in this fashion I'm sure is around 500, so walking out more will be no biggie, I was also very sore while doing this.

I'm not proving anything, just posting some training, in fact this was a great warm-up, I didn't need to mess with 225, 255, just went right to my working weight in squats.

Look how I blast up the 405, EASY PEASY!!!! ENJOY, I DID!

outstanding, To you I raise my Glass of Bourbon CHEERS...
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 08-21-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Weight / 185.6

outstanding, To you I raise my Glass of Bourbon CHEERS...
    Charlie, I raise my glass of Bourbon to you too. This is just the start, this guy PP and his kronie picked the wrong lift to accuse me of Lying, none of them said chit, anyone with a brain can see I made that lift my litttle poodle. I'll be doing this as a warmup for my squats, 500 will be my little bloodhound, 605 will be an easy walk out, and no belt will be needed, fuk, I came home was like, damn, I'm ready for another of these with 500.

I'm just a fatso to these bozo's but the over educated snot nose picked a fatman's lift to fuk with someone, what a joke.

Garantee, this post gets our Mountain muffin's attention in the a.m. he will reply to this, you know it and so do I, it'll include a MeMe of a half naked child, and talk about liquid courage or some BS.

You da man Charlie!

Charlie, I raise my glass of Bourbon to you too. This is just the start, this guy PP and his kronie picked the wrong lift to accuse me of Lying, none of them said chit, anyone with a brain can see I made that lift my litttle poodle. I'll be doing this as a warmup for my squats, 500 will be my little bloodhound, 605 will be an easy walk out, and no belt will be needed, fuk, I came home was like, damn, I'm ready for another of these with 500.

I'm just a fatso to these bozo's but the over educated snot nose picked a fatman's lift to fuk with someone, what a joke.

Garantee, this post gets our Mountain muffin's attention in the a.m. he will reply to this, you know it and so do I, it'll include a MeMe of a half naked child, and talk about liquid courage or some BS.

You da man Charlie!
    I'll be enjoying the banter with morning coffee lol Enjoy my friend

Weight / 185.6

i'll be enjoying the banter with morning coffee lol enjoy my friend

lol!