29KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Personal Training

As a up & coming PT, within the industry I was hoping to get some insight into what specialized areas can help you stand out and succeed within a busy industry?

Any help advice and direction is always welcome

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I train personal trainers. One thing I'd say is don't try to be everything to everybody. Instead, specialize in the areas of fitness you are most interested in. is it hockey conditioning or weight loss after pregnancy, etc. whatever it is, learn as much about those areas as you can. Eventually you will be seen as the expert in those areas. Also, remember that the beginners who are usually women over age 40 are who your clients are most likely to be. if your areas of expertise are in line with what that population is looking for, then you will be ok.
    I hope some of this helps
    Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

29KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    I train personal trainers. One thing I'd say is don't try to be everything to everybody. Instead, specialize in the areas of fitness you are most interested in. is it hockey conditioning or weight loss after pregnancy, etc. whatever it is, learn as much about those areas as you can. Eventually you will be seen as the expert in those areas. Also, remember that the beginners who are usually women over age 40 are who your clients are most likely to be. if your areas of expertise are in line with what that population is looking for, then you will be ok.
    I hope some of this helps
    Joe

Thank you Joe really appreciate the advice

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The most convincing trainers are the ones with the largest clientele. You must be convincing in the way you look, the lifestyle philosophy you articulate, your professionalism and your attitude towards wellness. Lacking in these areas will cause people to look elsewhere.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your welcome, Im glad to be able to help
    Joe

Originally Posted by 29KC View Post
    Thank you Joe really appreciate the advice
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Do something new

Originally Posted by 29KC View Post
    As a up & coming PT, within the industry I was hoping to get some insight into what specialized areas can help you stand out and succeed within a busy industry?

Any help advice and direction is always welcome
    I recommend doing something that hasn't been done yet. Also, focus on an area your interested in. Maybe its a specific team sport you have a lot of knowledge on how to train someone for. Or maybe its your knowledge on nutrition that makes you different. Aside from that pursue other avenues to gan an audience like YouTube is something I use to put out my content.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

HomeWorkout08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should try to by an online personal trainer, there are some software or platform to support that idea. Online personal trainer now is more popular because people are more busy so they cannot have a fix schedule for in-person training. And the chance is more for you during this pandemic, people have to stay at home, like me, I have to do home workout because of the quarantine.