SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Never be afraid of Rejection.

So many of tmiscers make threads and ask questions or complain that they have trouble talking to women or don't have the courage to do something their afraid of or talk up.

One thing I've learn is to not be afraid rejection... Don't worry, people are quick to focus on negative aspects of yourself but how you define yourself is greater then how people perceive you. Yeah, you want a perfect day but perfection always has insecurity so do excellence in all you do. Always remember take pride in everything you do and learn from the worst and the best...

When most people get rejected whether by a girl or an opinion. What do they do? You go home & masterbate, cry like a sadkunt. No one wants to be a sadkunt you wanna be a fukkin sickkunt!.

Always remember that your mistakes and failures don't define you. When you focus... is about what you want or what you fear? Your attitude and dedication can change your whole day. Make your fukking choice and don't wait for the approval of others or else it will float away! Be wise

I hope this helps.

Edit: This not only goes for women. Also, go's out to job interviews and just peers everywhere you go. Never be afraid of Rejection.
    Last edited by SupremeGlory; 02-10-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    *Spartans Crew* *Nofap & Coldshowers crew*
    *girlfriend is taller than me crew*

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol u havent been rejected meanly. girls r vicious savage and ****ing rude
    hardcore punk, metal, emo:
    https://www.instagram.com/niklas.borj/
    https://koloxid.bandcamp.com/

red wings

redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    lol u havent been rejected meanly. girls r vicious savage and ****ing rude
    please tell us more

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by redsfinnared View Post
    please tell us more
    when ur ugly they go out of their way to fuk with u and it gets to u why do they do this to me i did nothing to them i just want 2 be me

red wings

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    das it mayne. started doing cold approaches Friday, first one and I got a number and a date. das it. If you don't do something because you're afraid of rejection, there's a 0% chance to gain anything. So what if you get rejected? That's one girl in a world full of 7 billion people among a galaxy of however many other life forms. so who fukking cares. If you're pondering on doing something, stop. Do it.
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    girls r vicious savage and ****ing rude
    Age 16: Not coming at ya, but high school girls gonna high school girls. This won't last forever. The same girls that are vicious savages & phucking rude gonna be the same girls that become nice to you because you got your head straight and figured out what to do in order to become NOT fa. Also, go to the local beach.

this somewhat motivates me and I say somewhat because there's a difference between saying it and actually doing it and doing it will always be on my part which I fail to deliver. But hopefully, this weekend, things will change because I will go to the local bar and hit on single girls on Valentine's day night. My black ass, the bar will be full of couples, If I had a girl, I wouldn't take her out to a bar, that's a weak night out on Valentine's day.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^3 years on here and you stil don't get it home slice ??
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    Age 16: Not coming at ya, but high school girls gonna high school girls. This won't last forever. The same girls that are vicious savages & phucking rude gonna be the same girls that become nice to you because you got your head straight and figured out what to do in order to become NOT fa. Also, go to the local beach.

this somewhat motivates me and I say somewhat because there's a difference between saying it and actually doing it and doing it will always be on my part which I fail to deliver. But hopefully, this weekend, things will change because I will go to the local bar and hit on single girls on Valentine's day night. My black ass, the bar will be full of couples, If I had a girl, I wouldn't take her out to a bar, that's a weak night out on Valentine's day.
    except im 18.

//

red wings

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaywalking View Post
    ^3 years on here and you stil don't get it home slice ??
    dude, I am piss poor on execution. I am good (somewhat) on wardrobe, deliver is shoddy af but I am here, and I am still nervous at proceeding. I was grinding on this girl one time at the club, she wasn't fat but somewhat good looking. Probably a 7 but not by misc standards, my own. She said her name was Mandy and I told her my name was FunnyWeasel (not really, lmao). We sort of parted ways after that. I wasn't so sure if I should lean in for a smooch because I didn't want her to turn her cheek like last time that happened to me.
    except im 18.

//
    fuark, you can't be with <17. That sucks. State I live in has the legal age of consent being 16 but then again I don't hit on high school girls unless they apparently show up at certain bars and nightclubs which a rare amount do.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not really I've am good with women. Although I have been rejected back. Yes, most women are mean so stick with the girl who will like you for who you are. -reply to Koloxid

The secret is all women want to be elevated. Looks... Nope... Height....Nope. There is a girl who is 5'8 asking me to take her out lol (subtle?). Make them feel like the only girl in the world but make time for your self. Don't reveal your intentions quickly. Take away the fact that she may reject you and take your time. This is why most women enjoy cold approaches.

(I'm a boss)
    Last edited by SupremeGlory; 02-10-2015 at 03:45 AM.
    *Spartans Crew* *Nofap & Coldshowers crew*
    *girlfriend is taller than me crew*

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Afraid to say hi to a girl crew checking in.