Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i am carb depleted. can i sip on some coke zero during my workout, to keep glycogen

levels up? i don't want to drink it all at once, because i may get a spike in insulin, which will cause me to fatigue.
    Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
    -Steve Jobs

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is coke zero going to keep glycogen?

sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Carb Depleted... coke zero?

troll thread?
    "Blood rains down from an angry sky... MY COCK RAGES ON! MY COCK RAGES ON!"

jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500)
    Keep glycogen levels up? Coke zero doesn't contain any sugar brah.

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you on keto or something?

i drank tons of coke/sprite zero and i was still in ketosis, it won't affect you at all.. you need sugar
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheMinimalist View Post
    levels up? i don't want to drink it all at once, because i may get a spike in insulin, which will cause me to fatigue.
    Drink some BCAAs if you're that worried about energy. Also, ever heard of protein and fat?
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands - 2020

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please be joking op.
    Coke zero has no sugar, no cals. Not going to help
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    you on keto or something?

i drank tons of coke/sprite zero and i was still in ketosis, it won't affect you at all.. you need sugar
    This, can confirm drink coke zero and still in keto
    All I want is a nice girl who loves Jason Genova and knows how to cook poptarts

TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    coke zero has no sugar? then who was splenda? i know it has no CARBS. but it does have sugars. not all sugars are carbs. ever heard of fructose? sucrose? isomaltose? (glucose is not the only source of carbs)

don't want to get into a debate. lets just say it's regular coke then. is it retarded to drink it during working out? i ask, because logically it should be okay...but you never see anyone do it. it also has caffeine, which is good too.
    Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
    -Steve Jobs

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Drink some BCAAs if you're that worried about energy. Also, ever heard of protein and fat?
    i don't want my body to use protein for energy. i'm cutting right now. as for fat, i DO want my body to use it...but in a more chronic sense. acutely, i want to rely on muscle glycogen (because i will be doing heavy/explosive lifting). the body has no time to lipolyze fats, and make them into energy. i need glycogen.

i'm tempted to eat some bread right now, and skip the coke thing. i just don't know why people wouldn't do this though.
    -Steve Jobs

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    coke zero has no sugar? then who was splenda? i know it has no CARBS. but it does have sugars. not all sugars are carbs. ever heard of fructose? sucrose? isomaltose? (glucose is not the only source of carbs)

don't want to get into a debate. lets just say it's regular coke then. it is retarded to drink it during working out? i ask, because logically it should be okay...but you never see anyone do it. it also has caffeine, which is good too.
    Trolling?

Sucrose and fructose are both carbs. All sugars are carbs. Splenda is a sweetener.

Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

don't want to get into a debate. lets just say it's regular coke then. is it retarded to drink it during working out? i ask, because logically it should be okay...but you never see anyone do it. it also has caffeine, which is good too.
    drinking something carbonated and fizzy whilst training? sounds horrible
    Lean bulking for life

Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You do realise there's a difference between L and D isomers, and the body's ability to absorb either?
    All I want is a nice girl who loves Jason Genova and knows how to cook poptarts

Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Trolling?
    being dead srs bro. i see people sip on bcaa's mixed with gatorade all the time. all gatorade is, is a bunch of sugars for keeping glycogen levels filled up. so theoretically, couldn't you do the same with coke? coke has the additional benefit of having some caffeine in it.
    -Steve Jobs

being dead srs bro. i see people sip on bcaa's mixed with gatorade all the time. all gatorade is, is a bunch of sugars for keeping glycogen levels filled up. so theoretically, couldn't you do the same with coke? coke has the additional benefit of having some caffeine in it.
    But then you're consuming carbs, since the sugar in gatorade are carbohydrates. Coke zero has no sugar, it has sweeteners like aspartame which are not sugars.

Drinking coke zero won't harm your diet, maybe the caffeine will help, but it will do nothing for glycogen levels as it has no carbs/sugar in it which is what I think is the main issue with your understanding here. I'm also fairly sure research indicates that sweeteners do not spike insulin, at least not significantly.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen ppl do it. I think that carbonation would make me ill but if you want, try it. The caffeine might give you a boost. Just not sure if it's gonna do what you want it too
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i don't want my body to use protein for energy. i'm cutting right now. as for fat, i DO want my body to use it...but in a more chronic sense. acutely, i want to rely on muscle glycogen (because i will be doing heavy/explosive lifting). the body has no time to lipolyze fats, and make them into energy. i need glycogen.

i'm tempted to eat some bread right now, and skip the coke thing. i just don't know why people wouldn't do this though.
    Protein is insulinogenic...

Your glycogen stores, both liver and muscle, will be full before a workout. I don't see why you think you won't have stores to pull from. And if you think you need to replenish intra-workout. Uh... lol no, just no.

Originally Posted by Perthius View Post
    drinking something carbonated and fizzy whilst training? sounds horrible
    so it's just a preference thing then? don' get me wrong, i found the idea to be strange too....but then i thought to myself, this is not that strange at all. but yeah, i can see why people would choose gatrorade though (because of the added electrolytes)

Originally Posted by Tristan95 View Post
    You do realise there's a difference between L and D isomers, and the body's ability to absorb either?
    you do realize that the body is not 100% efficient? some people are different to others? some people drink a lot of diet coke, and are very obese (ever pause to wonder, that maybe...just maybe, those people tend to absorb more sugars than another group of people).
    -Steve Jobs

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so it's just a preference thing then? don' get me wrong, i found the idea to be strange too....but then i thought to myself, this is not that strange at all. but yeah, i can see why people would choose gatrorade though (because of the added electrolytes)

you do realize that the body is not 100% efficient? some people are different to others? some people drink a lot of diet coke, and are very obese (ever pause to wonder, that maybe...just maybe, those people tend to absorb more sugars than another group of people).
    you need those electrolytes bro, its what plants crave
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dumbest **** I have read today.
    & you dont need to worry about insulin.

People who drink lots of diet coke and are fat are fat because they eat like ****, not because they drink diet coke.

Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    How is coke zero going to keep glycogen?
    It's not. He's one of the worst posters on this site

-Steve Jobs

SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No way bro, stay away from coke zero. Zeroids are bad mmkay
    ++ Positive Crew ++

~~Always Pick 4 Crew~~
    ~~~~Squat Heavy Crew~~~~
    ~~~~~New Zealand Crew~~~~~

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sip on some sperm juice
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're carb depleted so you'll counter it by drinking something with no carbs

Have some roll bread

Also OP, forgot to add (fukin 4am), even if you deplete, gluconeogenesis will still take place. You're way overthinking things, and/or you simply have chitty pre workout nutrition.

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't do that man. At least wait until you hit your natty limit.
    SC: BKing1024

Wait so OP is confirmed phaggot? Cool, saving page to SSD and backing up on HDD to make sure i neg when off recharge tomorrow.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on troll thread