Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by swtorfanx View Post
    there is a 3rd possibility here.

his gf is scared of him leaving her, so she is hooking him up to a feeding tube while he sleeps.
    lmao

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aterrigno View Post

Please enlighten me... where could I possibly misjudge 800-1000 calories...

perhaps I confused 1 slice of cheese with 1 lb?!?!?!

or

the package of ground beef that only had 1 lb in it and I split in half with my girlfriend... maybe i snuck her burger..

forgive my sarcasm but id rather not argue with someone over what i am eating and try and figure something else out...

I Will try a refeed and see what happens

when I got to 150... i did 2 hours of cardio a day and ate less than 900 calories a day
    and I lost a lot of muscle

275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) aterrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    PS: what is your supplement stack right now, or do you have one? Aside from calorie-rich stuff that routinely trip people up (ie: nuts etc), this is often a source of undisclosed caloric intake. Everything from whey supplements to OTC creatine + sugar powders, to BCAAs - stuff that has calories in it that we don't often think of as 'food'.
    I just started oxy elite...2 in the am on empty stomach 1 1 hr before workout empty stomach

I also take:
    biotin 5000 mcg
    one a day mens health
    now ultra omega 3 500 epa 250 dha
    schiff glucosamine 1500 mg /msm 1500 msg
    shen min dht blocker (for hair loss)

on goldstandard whey

Originally Posted by zela View Post
    msm00b is trying very hard to help you and you are pretty sure of your calorie counting so this is going nowhere

why don't you try a extreme like a psmf for 2 weeks and see if you drop a few lbs? eat nothing but grilled six 8oz chicken breasts for 12 days and see if you lose weight (no carbs, no fat)

if you don't still lose more than 2lbs of body weight go seek professional help

I know he is trying to help...and i appreciate it immensely.. just trying to reiterate over and over... im positive of my calorie intake

i dont know why its so hard to believe that

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont know why its so hard to believe that
    The proof is in results (or in this case the lack thereof). The fact that you followed that up with a claim of cutting to 150s while eating less than 900 calories a day and doing 2 hours of cardio a day only solidify my opinion that you've got no flipping clue what you're doing or talking about.

You won't find the answers you're looking for here.

Go buy your expensive tests (that will be within normal limits).

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just started oxy elite...2 in the am on empty stomach 1 1 hr before workout empty stomach

shen min dht blocker (for hair loss)
    http://www.ehow.com/about_5038002_dh...e-effects.html

Other possible DHT blocker side effects are problems burning fat and tenderness in the chest. Some men may experience breast growth while taking a DHT blocker, especially if on the drug for a prolonged period. In some cases, DHT blockers can also affect the results of lab work when measuring hormones for prostate health. Make sure you let your doctor know you are taking the supplement.
    I would think a consistent intake of sub-1700 kcals would trump all (in terms of absolute weight loss, anyways).

The proof is in results (or in this case the lack thereof). The fact that you followed that up with a claim of cutting to 150s while eating less than 900 calories a day and doing 2 hours of cardio a day only solidify my opinion that you've got no flipping clue what you're doing or talking about.

You won't find the answers you're looking for here.

Go buy your expensive tests (that will be within normal limits).
    I didnt know what I was doing then you are right... this was 5 years ago.. so moving on from that...

I lost about 2 lbs a day doing it... and id say more than half was muscle.. i made a mistake and learned from it... I was young and just fed up with being overweight... and I got dumped halfway through so then i stopped eating out of depression.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didnt know what I was doing then you are right... this was 5 years ago.. so moving on from that...
    No I'm referencing the claim that you were "eating less than 900calories a day and doing 2 hours of cardio". 2 hours of good high quality cardio will land you in the ballpark of 900 calories burnt - even more if you could do said 2 hours effectively. You mean to tell me that you were consuming less calories per day every day than you were expending through exercise alone - never mind your BMR or other daily non-exercise expenditure?

I know that I tend to be skeptical in general, but that's one whopper of a story.

Out of curiosity, what do you mix your protein shakes with? I'm one of the weird minority who just mixes mine with water - just looking for gaps in your diet.

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't if I can add much or anything. OP, you say you are lifting 5 days a week and doing 15-25 mins of low instensity cardio a day.

I was sitting in the upper 170s around 176-179. I am 5'9. I had done a planned maintenance from 1/27-3/20. I wanted to cut again and get try for a shredded look. I quickly realized that I would need to up my cardio and reduce 2 days of lifting. I just was not going to be able to eat less. So eventually I stopped the protein shakes. And am doing some crazy cardio on non-lifting days. I am talking about 90 mins of hard cardio. I sit here at 170 now. Now on tuesday this week I still benched 225 for 5 reps. When I slowed down the lifting I was doing 6 reps.

My plan is to get to 165 by any means necessary and go back to 4 days a week of lifting. Then take things real slow.

My only suggestion would be to up your cardio if you really want to drop a bit of weight.

Originally Posted by gpo613 View Post
    I don't if I can add much or anything. OP, you say you are lifting 5 days a week and doing 15-25 mins of low instensity cardio a day.

I was sitting in the upper 170s around 176-179. I am 5'9. I had done a planned maintenance from 1/27-3/20. I wanted to cut again and get try for a shredded look. I quickly realized that I would need to up my cardio and reduce 2 days of lifting. I just was not going to be able to eat less. So eventually I stopped the protein shakes. And am doing some crazy cardio on non-lifting days. I am talking about 90 mins of hard cardio. I sit here at 170 now. Now on tuesday this week I still benched 225 for 5 reps. When I slowed down the lifting I was doing 6 reps.

My plan is to get to 165 by any means necessary and go back to 4 days a week of lifting. Then take things real slow.

My only suggestion would be to up your cardio if you really want to drop a bit of weight.
    I agree.. i do not do enough cardio... i get so bored on the treadmil or eliptical.. ive been running outside now that its getting nice... i will make an attempt to up cardio

No I'm referencing the claim that you were "eating less than 900calories a day and doing 2 hours of cardio". 2 hours of good high quality cardio will land you in the ballpark of 900 calories burnt - even more if you could do said 2 hours effectively. You mean to tell me that at the age of twenty you were consuming less calories per day every day than you were expending through exercise alone? I know that I tend to be skeptical in general, but that's one whopper of a story.
    lol i wish i could speak to you person to person this is getting obnoxious...

I bought a house at 18 years old... I was working 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day.. all i did was work and work out..when I was doing this crazy obsessive diet this is what i would eat--- i didnt go to college so i wasnt drink 1000 calories a night in alcohol, i didnt have a social life at the time. so my age here is irrelevant

breakfast 4 egg whites 1 slice of whole wheat bread one packet of oatmeal and one protein shake with milk

lunch 2-3 ounces of grilled chicken

dinner post work out shake... handful of grapes 4 oz low fat yogurt...

thats all i ate.. believe it or not i really dont care... i could show you pictures of me in june and august.. there is a 3lb difference..

i would wake up in the morning run on an empty stomach 2 miles then eat that huge breakfast

i did over an hr of eliptical every night..

so i suppose in my typing rant I exaggerated my cardio.. i did more like 1hr and 15 mins to an hr and a half a day

so somewhere between 900-1000 calories a day

my point of abrutly saying 900 calories two hours of cardio was to prove that in order to get that low.. i took pretty extreme measures

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree.. i do not do enough cardio... i get so bored on the treadmil or eliptical.. ive been running outside now that its getting nice... i will make an attempt to up cardio
    I do hear you on boring cardio. I have been doing plenty of cardio ever since 7/11. That is how I dropped most of my weight of course with reduced calories. I guess I am lucky that I can stand 60 mins of the elliptical. I got a good playlist and have made a game out of trying to do more miles. I don't get it every day or even that often these days, but nights like last night when I break my personal best are fun. Also I have found the spin bikes at the gym lately. After the elliptical I will jump on he bike. I bike normal for 2 mins then crank the gear up where I have to stand to pedal. No sitting on the seat. I started at 8 mins of that and now I am up to 16 mins of standing pedaling. Boy it does kill the legs. Plus now that weather is nice I am also doing some running outside.

It does suck that now that I am down to the last 10 or so lbs. to lose that I have to work even harder to burn enough calories. (I know I could eat less, but I know I won't). Just get yourself in the mindset that you will hit your goal my any means necessary.

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For the record, im also 5'8 at about 18% body fat, im baffed as to how the OP is not losing weight with those current macros. My maintenance is around 2,900 and im in a 600 cal deficit, so im on roughly 2,300 cals a day. training intensity is high, currently train 4 days a week, with a couple of HIIT sessions on my rest days. My fat loss is somewhat slow, im losing about half a pound per week which im fine with, as i know im not losing any muscle with that. as of today i actually dropped my carbs from 225 grams daily to 200, i added the the 25 grams to my fat and protein.....i will see how that effects my fat loss over the next couple weeks, as ideally i would like to be losing a 1lb per week, but not more than that.

you're diesel man nice work.

i'd be happy with half a lb a week if i wasn't losing muscle... but not losing anything

I am going to try hiit... ive done it before and had descent results

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're diesel man nice work.

i'd be happy with half a lb a week if i wasn't losing muscle... but not losing anything

I am going to try hiit... ive done it before and had descent results
    Cheers man, still a little to heavy for my height though....i got down to about 187 in 2010, i have the pics on my profile, i was a little more cut at that bodyweight, then my diet went downhill a bit but now im on track again. i want to get down to at least 180, with maybe 13% bodyfat., if i can.....your shoulders look good, i think you need to do some ab, core work and also hit up your lower back with deads and stiff legged deads, thats if your not doing those exercise already.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You didn't answer the most important questions ...

Are you losing weight on your current sub-2k diet?

At 5'8" and pretty active I find my maintenance is about 2200-2300 with 3-4 days a week of lifting and 10-15 miles a week of running. On more than that, I gain. On less than that, I lose. If I were 6 feet tall with the same relative build, I'd probably be losing on 2200-2300 a day vs maintaining.
    This^^^^

I just monitored my intake for 7 straight weeks.... Ate an average of 2,000 calories per day and lost 9 pounds. My maintenance works out to 2,750 calories per day. Which is exactly where the Miffin- St. Jean BMR calculation says it should be for a guy my size moderately active. I sit on my butt most of the day, but hit the gym and do some cardio 3-5 times per week.

What I'm saying is.... The more I study this stuff, the more accurate it becomes....and the less I believe the guys saying they eat 900 calories per day and do cardio for 2 hours.

Most guys that say those things aren't telling us about those cheats...those Saturday nights....those Sunday bbqs..

It all boils down to consistency. You're not special. Something is missing in your story.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP,

Start a logbook. Write down everything that enters your mouth. Weigh yourself every morning. Log it.

At the end of the week, calculate your average weight and average calorie intake for the week.

Do that for at least 4 FULL WEEKS WITH NO CHEATS.

Post all of that info. If you're 100% honest, the truth will be shown.

Guaranteed.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    OP,

Start a logbook. Write down everything that enters your mouth. Weigh yourself every morning. Log it.

At the end of the week, calculate your average weight and average calorie intake for the week.

Do that for at least 4 FULL WEEKS WITH NO CHEATS.

Post all of that info. If you're 100% honest, the truth will be shown.

Guaranteed.

already log everything i eat everyday... and i weigh myself every morning after I pee...

I'll stop the eating at maintenance on the weekends and see what happens

p.s. the less than 1k a day calories and 1.5 hrs of cardio a day worked in terms of losing weight... but it wasnt right right type... i'd say it was at least 50% muscle lost

Originally Posted by Daywalker75 View Post
    Cheers man, still a little to heavy for my height though....i got down to about 187 in 2010, i have the pics on my profile, i was a little more cut at that bodyweight, then my diet went downhill a bit but now im on track again. i want to get down to at least 180, with maybe 13% bodyfat., if i can.....your shoulders look good, i think you need to do some ab, core work and also hit up your lower back with deads and stiff legged deads, thats if your not doing those exercise already.

Yeah just got back into deads and stiff legged deads.... i rounded my back like a dumbass trying to break a pr a few months ago and laid off the deads for awhile... feeling good now though

nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro listen to msm00b he's never reli wrong and will always tell it to u straight. The fact is I dont think your counting cals carefully at all, you just posted ur diet and didnt mention cals at all. Just take it on the chin, learn, process and then use it and be successful.

Originally Posted by nellyg619 View Post
    bro listen to msm00b he's never reli wrong and will always tell it to u straight. The fact is I dont think your counting cals carefully at all, you just posted ur diet and didnt mention cals at all. Just take it on the chin, learn, process and then use it and be successful.
    did you not read any of my other posts in the thread?

I COUNT AND WEIGH EVERYTHING... I ENTER IT INTO MY FITNESS PAL... look on page one i have 5 days worth of cals and macs that are in my log.

the diet i posted up there was what I was eating when I didnt know what I was doing 5 years ago...

kijix84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supps

despite the fact that everyone here seems to think you are incapable of counting calories, it hink you've proved that you are more than capable of doing so and that we can rule out calorie intake from the equation at this point..

the interesting information came when someone asked your supplement usage.. and you mentioned among them "shen min dht blocker (for hair loss)"

how long have you been taking this? i looked this up and found this "A DHT blocker targets the chemical interaction that turns testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, or DHT"

i'm no nutrionist, but that doesn't sound good to me. meds can have PROFOUND changes on the body. i for one used to be on a medication that completely halted any progress in the gym (and i went 6 days a week and my nutrition was impeccable).. i stopped the med and the results started showing..the med i was on i found out was capable of changing adrenal and testosterone related functions in the body..

i'm not saying for sure this is your problem.. but it should be considered.. meds/supplements can cause major changes int he body..

already log everything i eat everyday... and i weigh myself every morning after I pee...

I'll stop the eating at maintenance on the weekends and see what happens
    Okay, well here is the deal then. I know that this is accurate....

The Miffin-St.Jean BMR calculator for you: (9.99 x 80.45)+(6.25x172.72)-(4.92x24) = 1,762 calories

x 1.35 (lightly active) = 2,378.5
    x 1.55 (moderately active) = 2,731

So in the past 90 days, you haven't lost any weight to speak of. You're burning about 2,500 calories per day....

You tell us.... How are you eating 2,500 calories per day? 17,500 calories per week?

Because.... You are eating that much.

We may be off by a little bit, but you're saying that you are eating in the range of 11,000 per week and not losing weight.

That just isn't possible....sorry.

5 days doesn't make a week, 3 weeks don't make a month...a month doesn't make 90 days...

There's something you aren't telling us.
    Last edited by ejthomp; 04-20-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP your TDEE based off your stats is around 2800 with 3-5 days exercise. If you want to lose a little over 1lb a week, cut at 2200 cals. You're way too low right now.

Best read by Lynn Macdonald, the man knows what he's talking about (highly recommend you read this article):

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...iet-break.html
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    Okay, well here is the deal then. I know that this is accurate....

The Miffin-St.Jean BMR calculator for you: (9.99 x 80.45)+(6.25x172.72)-(4.92x24) = 1,762 calories

x 1.35 (lightly active) = 2,378.5
    x 1.55 (moderately active) = 2,731

So in the past 90 days, you haven't lost any weight to speak of. You're burning about 2,500 calories per day....

You tell us.... How are you eating 2,500 calories per day? 17,500 calories per week?

Because.... You are eating that much.

We may be off by a little bit, but you're saying that you are eating in the range of 11,000 per week and not losing weight.

That just isn't possible....sorry.

5 days doesn't make a week, 3 weeks don't make a month...a month doesn't make 90 days...

There's something you aren't telling us.
    You legitimately want me to type 3 months worth of food logs on here... I gave you examples of what my everyday cal/mac and cheat day cal mac look like

there is never more of 100 cal discrepency to those numbers.. i am not going to type all of it out i am sorry. I log.. and its all within a range that wouldnt change my weight loss

so simply put.. theres nothing im not telling you... soo moving on from the same repetative argument

@kijix84

I've been on it for about a year.. i never really considered that... it is an excellent point... i am going to up my cardio a bit and try a few weeks with out refeeding on the weekend.. if it still doesnt work then i suppose dht blockers will have to go... p.s. thanks for being the only person who is actually addressing my question

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Out of curiosity, what do you mix your protein shakes with? I'm one of the weird minority who just mixes mine with water - just looking for gaps in your diet.
    also this.... milk? fruits? etc?
    GOAL is to be the best I have ever been in my life. Lose Fat Gain Muscle!.

--------------------
    1/9/12 209
    4/13/12 179
    4/27/12 172
    6/2/12 160
    Follow my current Transformation!! or let me know about yours

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142832321 - First Log Finished!!

ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off, Congrats on the size you've put on! Secondly, I think you'll just have to get the expensive tests done, because nobody here is going to have an explanation as to why your body isn't functioning like how a human body is suppose to function.

Maybe your scale is broken? At a 1k deficit over 3 months, you should be 24 lbs lighter than you are now, that is a fact. Only two possible explanations. Your deficit is not 1k(either through calorie counting or your metabolism is freakishly low). Or your an alien.

I mix my protein with water... I used to do it with milk but part of my calorie reduction was getting rid of the milk

And I wasn't expecting to be 24 lb lighter due to the maintenance eating on weekend and my family has a history of slow metabolisms (on my mothers side which is of course the side I take after) but I was expect 15 lbs lighter by now

Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crunch117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where are you getting the nutritional information?
    My fitness pal has been way off on calories for me before.

You might want to check 2 or 3 other sources and average out the calories
    This is especially important for foods you eat regularly.

For me, I've found it to underestimate by 200 calories a serving, adds up quick.

I'm done with this thread.