Closed Thread
Page 240 of 301 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,200 of 9012
    Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone subscribe to luckyscent emails? The house they just introduced today sounds really interesting.

https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Ant...als-12650.html

Could it be an improvement on SDV? The sample pack is really reasonable. $40 for 5x3mL.

https://www.luckyscent.com/product/8...de-grands-crus
    Misc Cologne Crew

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    I've heard a ton about le labo on the ******** groups but never bothered to look into them.
    Bergamote 22 is an excellent fragrance, if you like vetiver. Unfortunately, I don't like smelling like hay. But for a freshie, it's very good. Just lemon that leans bitter and vetiver.

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post

Could it be an improvement on SDV?

Sounds interesting. The first review is not very positive, though!

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ine-48542.html

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nlconst View Post
    Gents, looking to purchase some samples. Anything you think that I must try ?

Seen rouge 540 mentioned a bunch so will add that. Currently on rotation are Aventoos , K - Dolce & Gabbanna, Y - YSL, Wanted - Azzarro.
    welcome back brah! long time no see.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    SOTD : Alexandria Fragrances - Signature

Again. This stuff is wonderful. Wife is taking me out for the whole day for my birthday, so I'll be getting close encounter whiffs of this all day in and out of the car. Between this and Byredo Slow Dance I am off to a banging start to 2020. (Mugler AMen Ultimate being the exception lol)
    Happy birthday Sloop!

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Happy birthday bro. Dam son u getting even older. That's insane. Hope you have a wonderful day though old man <3

I'm guessing you get an allure homme sport edition blanche vibe from Signature. So I'm guessing this one is a lemon pie sort of smell?

@ papillo.

#4, lul okay so this one is the 4th that's floral dominant. I can't pick out all the floral notes, but they are incredibly beautiful. Let my female friend smell it and she said it's really feminine to her. She asked why have I been wearing women's perfume this whole week, lol. She wouldn't want her bf smelling like this however she did like it for herself. Also, she mentioned that after I left her place yesterday the room smelled of Ta'if and it smelled lovely in the air. It's just not a man's scent to her.

In initial blast I did get a hint of some skank. Was it oud? There's definitely musks in here and my female friend said she got an amber note. While this has a familiar feel to 1-3, the florals are different and unique to my nose so I can't pick out which ones too well. The oud like smell is gone in the heart. Right now it's just a gorgeous floral and musky fragrance. Not something I'd wear, but again, incredibly beautiful. I think I may place this as my second favorite so far behind Velorum. Velorum is the only one I think I MIGHT be able to pull off.

Edit:
    Another women I asked told me this is not feminine to her. Lol. People are weird.
    Haha. Your girl is hilarious! Starting to question your masculinity? lol Vial no 4 is no other than my BAE: Roja Amber Aoud.
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...oud-17931.html

both of you are on point with the oud, floral, amber and musk that you all picked up. I gotta say that i really admire your ability to pick up on the individual notes you are smelling. I most certainly could not do it. The opening is quite dense and heady, but when the oud burns off, its not really that feminine to me.

Scent of the Day: Roja Dove - Parfums de La Nuit 2

Got in an uber yesterday, and the driver goes "what scent are you wearing that smells really good". I said chanel sycomore and he goes "word!? that's a chanel!? i'm only familiar with bleu de chanel really"

He goes on to tell me there was a guy that got in his car a few weeks ago, and there were 3 people after him that got in the car asking what fragrance that had been sprayed. APPARENTLY he was rocking Le Labo Santal 33. I've heard a ton about le labo on the ******** groups but never bothered to look into them. I figured they were kinda like dyptique in a way, but if it was leaving a trail to that level and had a bunch of people asking about it, i'm at least curious to give it a try.
    Yea Santal 33 is a projection beast that leaves quite the sillage trail. Like Coalman said, its love/hate, i cant stand the thing, but TONS of people absolutely love it. most of lelabo doesnt work for me as it smells too "synthetic" for lack of a better word, but they have a lot to offer and are definitely worth sampling.

SOTM: Gallagher Rose ALl Dae.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    welcome back brah! long time no see.

Happy birthday Sloop!

Haha. Your girl is hilarious! Starting to question your masculinity? lol Vial no 4 is no other than my BAE: Roja Amber Aoud.
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...oud-17931.html

both of you are on point with the oud, floral, amber and musk that you all picked up. I gotta say that i really admire your ability to pick up on the individual notes you are smelling. I most certainly could not do it. The opening is quite dense and heady, but when the oud burns off, its not really that feminine to me.

Yea Santal 33 is a projection beast that leaves quite the sillage trail. Like Coalman said, its love/hate, i cant stand the thing, but TONS of people absolutely love it. most of lelabo doesnt work for me as it smells too "synthetic" for lack of a better word, but they have a lot to offer and are definitely worth sampling.

SOTM: Gallagher Rose ALl Dae.
    Yo mind = blown at it being Amber Aoud. I was expecting Amber Aoud to be really thick and skanky. This wasn't at all. I have to say that just two tiny sample sprays on me lasted the whole damn day. I just got up from a nap and it's gorgeous right now. I felt like my first friend smelled it in the beginning as it was floral heavy, and my second friend caught it a little more on drydown and she said it wasn't fem at all. And right now it's lovely. I have to give this another wearing with a couple more sprays next time. I felt like I didn't do it justice with 2 baby sprays.

I'm not sure if you're around now but I have a party to hit up in a bit. You think any from #5 to #11 are good for the club? So far these are so elegant. I have a 2 hour drive to the location so I was thinking to carry a small atomizer.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scent of the Evening: Roja Dove - Saudi Arabia

Anyone subscribe to luckyscent emails? The house they just introduced today sounds really interesting.
    mg]
    rl]
    no luckyscent e-mails for me. as many of you know, i'm taking a break from new expensive acquisitions. I'll run up in a boutique and try some samples but that's about it. taking care of my mentals and my chicken.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Bergamote 22 is an excellent fragrance, if you like vetiver. Unfortunately, I don't like smelling like hay. But for a freshie, it's very good. Just lemon that leans bitter and vetiver.
    url][/b]
    I love smelling like hay. Probably why I like DS Durga "Cowboy Grass" and Chanel "Sycomore" so much. Can't wait to try it.

Dae.
    From what I've bolded, i'm now bracing for a Montale/Mancera sort of vibe. Tons of interesting creations, and also projection bombs but i couldn't get over the synthetic quality. I've always just assumed Le Labo was Dyptique-tier. They're not the most complex or long lasting fragrance but I was very impressed with the quality of their creations
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

no luckyscent e-mails for me. as many of you know, i'm taking a break from new expensive acquisitions. I'll run up in a boutique and try some samples but that's about it. taking care of my mentals and my chicken.

I love smelling like hay. Probably why I like DS Durga "Cowboy Grass" and Chanel "Sycomore" so much. Can't wait to try it.

From what I've bolded, i'm now bracing for a Montale/Mancera sort of vibe. Tons of interesting creations, and also projection bombs but i couldn't get over the synthetic quality. I've always just assumed Le Labo was Dyptique-tier. They're not the most complex or long lasting fragrance but I was very impressed with the quality of their creations
    Hey bud Alexandria just brought out a clone of bergamot 22. It's kinda basic to me. Don't get me wrong I get a really realistic bergamot that's there throughout the life of the fragrance. I also get vetiver, musks and woods. A little sweetness, maybe a touch of vanilla. But it's simple and not really special. Just a simple natural smelling freshie.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTN: Zoologist T-Rex
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds interesting. The first review is not very positive, though!

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ine-48542.html
    Aww damn, didn't see that. I'm a sucker for vanilla, and trying the new ones but it always come back to SDV being the best.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo mind = blown at it being Amber Aoud. I was expecting Amber Aoud to be really thick and skanky. This wasn't at all. I have to say that just two tiny sample sprays on me lasted the whole damn day. I just got up from a nap and it's gorgeous right now. I felt like my first friend smelled it in the beginning as it was floral heavy, and my second friend caught it a little more on drydown and she said it wasn't fem at all. And right now it's lovely. I have to give this another wearing with a couple more sprays next time. I felt like I didn't do it justice with 2 baby sprays.

I'm not sure if you're around now but I have a party to hit up in a bit. You think any from #5 to #11 are good for the club? So far these are so elegant. I have a 2 hour drive to the location so I was thinking to carry a small atomizer.
    Sorry i just saw this, Hmm Nah i wouldn't risk them in case you don't like them. maybe 6 or 7, but to be honest, i would wait till you do a full wearing before you risk it on a night out. Ive worn 5 in the past out and gotten compliments, but some people find the opening challenging as well. i would Just go with a staple go to like 540 or BP if i were you.

As for Amber Aoud, there are very few rojas that are linear. Its dense in the opening, but far from skanky especially compared to some other rojas. Some of them transition a lot from the opening that is why i find a lot of "reviews" of rojas (and lot of fragrances in general) useless as they form an opinion solely on the first 5 minutes of the top notes. Amber Aoud is one of the poorer projecting Rojas in my expieirence. Im surprised you could still smell it with just 2 small sprays.
    Last edited by Papillo; 01-18-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Haha they are not as obnoxious as Montales/Manceras, but they seem quite synthetic to me.

Hey bud Alexandria just brought out a clone of bergamot 22. It's kinda basic to me. Don't get me wrong I get a really realistic bergamot that's there throughout the life of the fragrance. I also get vetiver, musks and woods. A little sweetness, maybe a touch of vanilla. But it's simple and not really special. Just a simple natural smelling freshie.
    Bergamot 22 was also the same way IMO.

Aww damn, didn't see that. I'm a sucker for vanilla, and trying the new ones but it always come back to SDV being the best.
    Sup brother. Happy new year. Did you ever get a chance to try Ani? If so, what did you think. Im not too big on Vanilla these days, i got a chance to smell Tihota and was let down big time. One of the better ones ive tried in recent times is Blue Vanille by Henry Jacques. Someone sent me a sample, alas, its way out of my price range.

SOTN: Musk Aoud Ap.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Sorry i just saw this, Hmm Nah i wouldn't risk them in case you don't like them. maybe 6 or 7, but to be honest, i would wait till you do a full wearing before you risk it on a night out. Ive worn 5 in the past out and gotten compliments, but some people find the opening challenging as well. i would Just go with a staple go to like 540 or BP if i were you.

As for Amber Aoud, there are very few rojas that are linear. Its dense in the opening, but far from skanky especially compared to some other rojas. Some of them transition a lot from the opening that is why i find a lot of "reviews" of rojas (and lot of fragrances in general) useless as they form an opinion solely on the first 5 minutes of the top notes. Amber Aoud is one of the poorer projecting Rojas in my expieirence. Im surprised you could still smell it with just 2 small sprays.
    The Roja wasn't projecting too much, the longevity was good on me though. I don't have much complaints because it definitely is a date time scent.
    My friend who just got Aventoos has that on so I just decided to mog him with my Amyris Extrait sample.

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A*Men Pure Havane

Finished off the last of mine. A review is long overdue. Going to include a bit about when I first smelled this, and on the card, I could get the cocoa powder in the base. It really made the fragrance something else entirely.
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SORD: Roja Creation-E Parfum Cologne

Anyone grabbing Dior Homme Intense before they change that one too??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

The Roja wasn't projecting too much, the longevity was good on me though. I don't have much complaints because it definitely is a date time scent.
    My friend who just got Aventoos has that on so I just decided to mog him with my Amyris Extrait sample.
    Yea it definitely lasts all day, but stops projecting after a few hours in my experience. I also wear it out on dates so i just need it to last 3-4 hrs max

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    SORD: Roja Creation-E Parfum Cologne

Anyone grabbing Dior Homme Intense before they change that one too??
    It will still be around. I think they changed the bottle, but the frag should still be the same
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Yea it definitely lasts all day, but stops projecting after a few hours in my experience. I also wear it out on dates so i just need it to last 3-4 hrs max

It will still be around. I think they changed the bottle, but the frag should still be the same
    the 2020 Dior Homme is horrid.
    I know one reviewer said the Intense was next.
    I think it was that Thai guy on YouTube
    rumpler of stiltskins

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Used a sample of Armani Absolu yesterday. Never had a frag that was gone in 5 min line that one. 4 sprays, smelled like I hadn’t used any. Even had the wife check to confirm and she couldn’t smell anything either.

Cliffs: Absolu smells nice for 5 min then it disappears
    Manchester United

Code Absolu?
    rumpler of stiltskins

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    SOTD: Cuba Gold. Best 10 dollars you can spend on a fragrance.

Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
    Used a sample of Armani Absolu yesterday. Never had a frag that was gone in 5 min line that one. 4 sprays, smelled like I hadn’t used any. Even had the wife check to confirm and she couldn’t smell anything either.

Cliffs: Absolu smells nice for 5 min then it disappears
    Code Absolu?
    Lasts for hours on me. Did you get the sample from a private party?

It's a bit softer than Code and Code Profumo. Those are obnoxiously beastly (in a good way).

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD : Mugler - A*men Ultimate

Sup brother. Happy new year. Did you ever get a chance to try Ani? If so, what did you think. Im not too big on Vanilla these days, i got a chance to smell Tihota and was let down big time. One of the better ones ive tried in recent times is Blue Vanille by Henry Jacques. Someone sent me a sample, alas, its way out of my price range.

SOTN: Musk Aoud Ap.
    Happy new year! I haven't ordered the samples yet, need to wait until I have something else coming from luckyscent. Tihota was really disappointing, I still have a decant from years ago. I don't even want to know how much the Henry Jacques is...

Just found out this weekend that Guerlain is reissuing one of their rarest vintage fragrances. It is going to be out in June/July and is €650/30ml...yikes...so saving for that one now.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...-me-42901.html

Never smelled it, hardly any reviews out there, and I'm quite confident all the "vintage" bottles that pop up on eBay are fake.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A*Men Pure Coffee

.. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

Why is Superman raping drunk women in a cologne thread???
    rumpler of stiltskins

Why is Superman raping drunk women in a cologne thread???
    Because you guys give him attention. Just ignore.

Summoning @WILL.

I remember you tried a clone of Amber Aoud. I read up on it and saw a review saying it's quite harsh when smelled up close. The comment also mentioned it had crazy performance.

When I smelled Amber Aoud it didn't smell harsh at all. There's definitely a little skank up top but I liked it and it eventually faded after initial blast. After, I got no harshness, it was just a really beautiful. Tell me how the Burj Khalifa clone compares.

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOTD: Cuba Gold. Best 10 dollars you can spend on a fragrance.

Lasts for hours on me. Did you get the sample from a private party?

It's a bit softer than Code and Code Profumo. Those are obnoxiously beastly (in a good way).
    It was one of those mall sample 3 ml ones they give you. Maybe I just got a bad one. The Profumo has been lasting great since I’ve been using it
    Manchester United

SOTD: Forte & Manle - Maduro

Some of this niche stuff is pretty hard to wear. It's just so out there in their uniqueness .

Happy belated birthday to sloop too
    rumpler of stiltskins

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Forte & Manle - Maduro

Some of this niche stuff is pretty hard to wear. It's just so out there in their uniqueness .

Happy belated birthday to sloop too
    Thanks bro.

Got the day off for the holiday today, so taking the kids out bowling and out for lunch.

SOTD : Sauvage EDP
    Last edited by sloop; 01-20-2020 at 05:38 AM.

CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sotd: Suavage edt

Also have today off with pay. Ayy

Some of this niche stuff is pretty hard to wear.

Yep. They often try so hard to be different and edgy that they "creative" themselves right out of smelling good. It's great if you like smelling different. Some niche is amazingly good, but a large portion of it is an acquired taste.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Thanks bro.

Got the day off for the holiday today, so taking the kids out bowling and out for lunch.

SOTD : Sauvage EDP
    What do you think about the Sauvage Parfum?? Heard it's kind of mediocre. Already own the EDT and EDP. That Chaos (Dallas?) dude keeps pimping the Very Cool Spray.

Yep. They often try so hard to be different and edgy that they "creative" themselves right out of smelling good. It's great if you like smelling different. Some niche is amazingly good, but a large portion of it is an acquired taste.
    Yeah it does seem like you wear it more for yourself than the people around you.

Kind of why I like PdM so much, kind of a "designer" niche brand.

Counting bottles tonight boise, bet I'm over 70 now.
    rumpler of stiltskins

What do you think about the Sauvage Parfum?? Heard it's kind of mediocre. Already own the EDT and EDP. That Chaos (Dallas?) dude keeps pimping the Very Cool Spray.

Yeah it does seem like you wear it more for yourself than the people around you.

Kind of why I like PdM so much, kind of a "designer" niche brand.

Counting bottles tonight boise, bet I'm over 70 now.
    I've only smelled Sauvage Parfum in store on a test strip and I thought it smelled pretty nice. I don't know why people are trashing it. I obviously can't speak on the performance though. I also have bottles of EDT and EDP and have no desire to get Parfum. I'm very happy with the two I have.

Closed Thread
Page 240 of 301 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast