Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Shooting Drills with my Son

Drills include:

a. Rapid reload with single shots.
    b. Two-man drill with focus on situational awareness and covering fire while teammate reloads.
    c. Rapid fire at longer distance.

Listen to that sound. That's the sound of FREEDOM.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No goat at the end?

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao. Cringe af.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good times.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    No goat at the end?
    Lol. Good point. Next time bro.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Lmao. Cringe af.
    Lmao. Kid is 11. He’s not ready for the more hooah $hit. It will come. Safety first. He can do more than most adults. He knows more than most adults.

It sounds like you’re just jealous cuz your dad never gave you the attention I give my kids.

Do you even 2A?

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Good times.
    Always brother.
    This above all..

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good on you. I'm going to get my kids to the range before long. I actually had a "gun safety" talk with my two, 9 & almost 11, a few months back. The typical stuff but I also let them handle many of my firearms. I'm waiting for the story to be told at their school and the phone call
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Excellent!

Which one is the dad?

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Good on you. I'm going to get my kids to the range before long. I actually had a "gun safety" talk with my two, 9 & almost 11, a few months back. The typical stuff but I also let them handle many of my firearms. I'm waiting for the story to be told at their school and the phone call
    Thanks bro.

Great idea with your kids. Andrew was a month away from his 9th birthday when I bought him his first rifle.

He played with Nerf starting at 4. And he learned to treat Nerf like a real fun. Once I saw he was disciplined I went ahead and pulled the trigger and got him a 22LR.

I believe your kids are girls? Girls are excellent students because they listen. Boys generally just want to go full Rambo. Lol.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Excellent!

Which one is the dad?
    Thanks bud. Lol. The dad is the one going bald. Hahaha.
    This above all..

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Lol. Good point. Next time bro.

Lmao. Kid is 11. He’s not ready for the more hooah $hit. It will come. Safety first. He can do more than most adults. He knows more than most adults.

It sounds like you’re just jealous cuz your dad never gave you the attention I give my kids.

Do you even 2A?

Always brother.

Safety first? The kid is in flip flops..

Get him in a team sport immediately. There is no civil war coming.

606 G0D.

LMAO.

There's slides.

Then there's...

TACTICAL SLIDES.

He's not doing movement-to-contact drills. He's doing stationary drills. Plus have you seen Filipinos fight commies? They love their flip flops. LOL.

He's not into team sports. He prefers individual sports - like Olympic weightlifting, martial arts, and shooting . Now go worry about your own kids. Don't neglect your kids like your dad neglected you.

No civil war coming? $hit. You're braindead. Gubmint has been hijacked by leftists commies. You don't call that war?

This above all..

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They love their flip flops. LOL.

He's not into team sports. He prefers individual sports - like Olympic weightlifting, martial arts, and shooting . Now go worry about your own kids. Don't neglect your kids like your dad neglected you.
    My best friends growing up were 1/2 Filipino (brothers). Flops were a must. After 8 years in Florida, besides work situations, I lived (and continue to) live that flop life. Their moms name is Dang, not to be confused with their moms bestie - PDang.

Have you tried BJJ? Way more useful than Karate Have both my girls doing it.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

My best friends growing up were 1/2 Filipino (brothers). Flops were a must. After 8 years in Florida, besides work situations, I lived (and continue to) live that flop life. Their moms name is Dang, not to be confused with their moms bestie - PDang.

Have you tried BJJ? Way more useful than Karate Have both my girls doing it.
    Flips flops and rice are a must to us Flips, bro. hahaha..

Agreed on BJJ. BJJ is actually his preferred method of azz whoopin' sports. I've been teaching him boxing and arnis (which Filipinos also love). But next step is sending him to BJJ school locally.
    This above all..

My cousin is Filipino, and just left for the marines 6 weeks ago. His dad (my uncle) is LEO, and both heavy into this type of tactical shooting exercises. I 100% promise you they would never do it in slides. It simply is a safety violation. Even if 99.998% of time no issue, I wouldn't risk it with my son. Srs.

I still think it's important to push him into more social activities. I think Eric and Dylan were lone wolf types obsessed with guns too..

Don't create an incel because you're to into ******** politics. Srs.

606 G0D.

My cousin is Filipino, and just left for the marines 6 weeks ago. His dad (my uncle) is LEO, and both heavy into this type of tactical shooting exercises. I 100% promise you they would never do it in slides. It simply is a safety violation. Even if 99.998% of time no issue, I wouldn't risk it with my son. Srs.

I still think it's important to push him into more social activities. I think Eric and Dylan were lone wolf types obsessed with guns too..

You're addicted to making assumptions about others.

Many hardcore criminals grew up without a father. Eric and Dylan came from upper middle class families. Both with dads. But they were also clinically depressed. Who knows if their fathers were really there for them. I'm not gonna make assumptions.

My son is into social activities. He play with the next door kids on a daily basis. He plays with his cousins on weekends. He attends Sunday school. He is very social. My wife and I encourage this.

Not sure what your problem is other than his flip flops.

You're making assumption that an 11-year-old who is growing up with both devoted parents will somehow turn into a mass murderer because he likes guns and doesn't participate in team sports. Now that is cringy AF.

It is a known fact that kids who do stuff with their parents grow up better people than kids who play in team sports. Don't get me wrong. Team sports are excellent way to teach team work. But nothing will ever beat quality time between children and parents. Unless you think shooting together creates criminals, as you clearly assumed.
    This above all..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The combo of boxing and wrestling is the ultimate line of defense.

Bodyhard and others with a past in boxing have shown that if you are good with the fists, fights end quickly without going to the ground.

The wrestling is good just in case.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drills include:

a. Rapid reload with single shots.
    b. Two-man drill with focus on situational awareness and covering fire while teammate reloads.
    c. Rapid fire at longer distance.

Listen to that sound. That's the sound of FREEDOM.

Nice. The kid has good mag changes too.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah because the first thing you should do if there is someone breaking into your house is to put on your shoes. If anything it's beneficial to be able to handle guns under all circumstances.

+ you do realize one can learn how to shoot a gun AND play team sports, right?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Better to have guns and not need em rather than need em and not have em. We're getting too many people in power that want gun restriction\confiscation. Here in Calif they're already stupid (10 round mag max) and My AR 15 you have a mag lock to where you have to almost break the gun down to change mags.

Beto is gonna make a run for Governor in Texas God help us

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The combo of boxing and wrestling is the ultimate line of defense.

Bodyhard and others with a past in boxing have shown that if you are good with the fists, fights end quickly without going to the ground.

The wrestling is good just in case.
    Grappling is essential, IMO - wrestling/bjj. I'd rather do muay thai than boxing because of the use of elbows and grip but boxing would be next. Here's the flaw in your theory though; a good grappler can easily negate stand-up. I'd rather fight an amateur boxer than a d1 wrester any day of the week.

Or just carry my .40
    Last edited by Jtbny; 09-20-2021 at 07:12 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fu34 - doing it again - wtf is ppls problem? Hqyzuezcristi - why would you assume s41t here? we live in the mountains - my kids have been shooting since they were little - youngest is 14 now - and has more tactical knowledge than most adults i know (except infantrymen, of course). he is well balanced - thinks for himself - completely different political views from mine - does whatever he is interested in - NOT forced into team sports - been writin' code and makin money for years.

you dont know ppls family lives and when a proud dad shares a cool vid of him and his kid you assume dumb s41t and comment immediately? maybe you thought this was twatter?
    New Year Fat Loss thread --> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180906143&p=1652695513#post1652695513

start: 248.6 (3/10/21) | bf ~50.0% (9/3/21)
    current: 182.2 (1/13/22) | bf 28.6% (1/13/22)
    new year cut goal: ~165-170lbs & bf~21-22%
    ^^^^^^same as long term goal^^^^^^

Originally Posted by mtnmama View Post
    fu34 - doing it again - wtf is ppls problem? Hqyzuezcristi - why would you assume s41t here? we live in the mountains - my kids have been shooting since they were little - youngest is 14 now - and has more tactical knowledge than most adults i know (except infantrymen, of course). he is well balanced - thinks for himself - completely different political views from mine - does whatever he is interested in - NOT forced into team sports - been writin' code and makin money for years.

you dont know ppls family lives and when a proud dad shares a cool vid of him and his kid you assume dumb s41t and comment immediately? maybe you thought this was twatter?
    This

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP - forgot to mention - you are awesome for hanging for with your son this way!
    New Year Fat Loss thread --> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180906143&p=1652695513#post1652695513

Grappling is essential, IMO - wrestling/bjj. I'd rather do muay thai than boxing because of the use of elbows and grip but boxing would be next. Here's the flaw in your theory though; a good grappler can easily negate stand-up. I'd rather fight a armature boxer than a d1 wrester any day of the week.

Or just carry my .40

I just meant for the average jerk on the street, most grapplers don’t walk around start chit in the streets, the exception was that guy who took down the bagel boss, lol but he was obviously a wannbe, lol.

ok, i couldnt resist!!!!

or just carry my .40
    me too

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Better to have guns and not need em rather than need em and not have em.
    yup

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Yeah because the first thing you should do if there is someone breaking into your house is to put on your shoes.
    i lol'd here - storytime - when one of the kids accidentally set of a silent panic alarm that notified local sheriffs (local = about an hour and half response time) without me knowing - and hubs was on nights (swingshift worker at a mine) - sheriff shows up at ~3am - i open the speakeasy with my 40s&w in hand (not thru the peaky hole ) and first thing cold, scared sheriff said was ma'am, i know you might be holding a weapon (per the shooting range, turn back now signs posted prominently on way up to the house), I walked from your gate (long way away - about a 10 minute walk), your horses scared the s41t outta me on the way up the driveway, thought they were bears - we got an alarm - you ok ma'am? yes sheriff - let me go clear the house and check on the kids, brb. yes ma'am. i cleared the house, checked on the kids, returned to tell the good, still cold man that we are good, thanked him, and said goodnight. he walked back to patrol 4x4. moral/point/wtf did i share: i grabbed the steel, not my shoes!

Do you even 2A?
    EXACTLY

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd rather fight a armature boxer than a d1 wrester any day of the week.
    I had a roommate in college who was on the rugby team and getting in fights downtown was pretty much a hobby for them. One thing he told me was he always tried to check out the guys ears before anything happened. Wrestlers are pretty good at making body parts go in directions they aren’t supposed to.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark I live seeing this stuff, 10/10 father

Damn I wish I had a dad that did this with me

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Fuark I live seeing this stuff, 10/10 father

Damn I wish I had a dad that did this with me

The little guy is damn good at lifting too
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did Canadian shooting drills as a kid: pucks against the side of the house. I hope you used a different backstop.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Yeah because the first thing you should do if there is someone breaking into your house is to put on your shoes. If anything it's beneficial to be able to handle guns under all circumstances.

+ you do realize one can learn how to shoot a gun AND play team sports, right?

1. This isn't an emergency situation. I 100% promise you that no military or leo organizations train in slides.

2. Never told him to stop shooting with his son, told him to get the young man into team sports ad well.

I just caught vibes of a father allowing political identity to have to much influence on his parenting. I very well could be wrong.

606 G0D.

I just caught vibes of a father allowing political identity to have to much influence on his parenting. I very well could be wrong.
    Parents will always have political influence on their kids.

Liberal parents will raise their kids to be little communists. Conservative parents will raise their kids to have traditionalist values. A parent's political view will always, always influence their child-rearing methods.

Politically, I am Libertarian - Ron Paul type (although I voted for Trump twice).

I raise my kids to embrace freedom and liberty. I raise them to have Faith in God. I raise them to be Patriots and to be self-sufficient. I raise them to distrust evil gubmint. They know that if they fail at life, it is their fault and not the White people's fault.
    This above all..