Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)

Penis size after weight loss (SERIOUS)

I guess this is new inspiration for the guys? lol
    Apparently for every 30lbs or so of fat lost, your penis size increase by 1 inch
    If you google it there are a few articles/forum posts on the subject
    AND it was announced by that doctor who often appears on Oprah :P

I'm surprised.. loll

Destret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so if you go anorexic u end up having a huge wang?

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -SUPERBOY- View Post
    Apparently for every 30lbs or so of fat lost, your penis size increase by 1 inch

I'm surprised.. loll
    It doesn't exactly work like that. When I lost over 80 pounds in 2006, I didn't gain 2.5 inches, that's for sure. In all honesty, not much changed because a lot of fat was still around the base which is what makes it seem "smaller". I was down to about 16% BF at the time. Had I cut to 10% or less and burned that fat off, it probably would have changed a bit, but your penis never "grows" anymore unless you do specific exercises to make it grow. All your doing is revealing what's already there by fat loss.

Now I'm not saying I don't wish what the doctor said was true, LOL, but it doesn't quite work exactly as they spell it out.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so if i lose 60 pounds ill get up to a whopping 3 inches...sweet!!! jk (no homo)(no tiny wang)
    My Pimped out Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686331

w/MUSIC

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    It doesn't exactly work like that. When I lost over 80 pounds in 2006, I didn't gain 2.5 inches, that's for sure. In all honesty, not much changed because a lot of fat was still around the base which is what makes it seem "smaller". I was down to about 16% BF at the time. Had I cut to 10% or less and burned that fat off, it probably would have changed a bit, but your penis never "grows" anymore unless you do specific exercises to make it grow. All your doing is revealing what's already there by fat loss.

Now I'm not saying I don't wish what the doctor said was true, LOL, but it doesn't quite work exactly as they spell it out.
    Ah I just read that, makes more sense too haha something about losing the fat in that area it basically exposes more so it does look longer in length etc

explains that bit here: http://www.shytobuy.co.uk/penis-size.htm

still good motivation though lol!

Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xether has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I so far "gained" 1.5" (with 50 pounds lost) so this doctor pretty accurate with the 30lb = 1". Anyway im not gonna complain
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold

"Get to the chopper!"

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It doesnt grow in girth, and thats all the matters....

WOW if a doctor on Oprah says so it must be true!

Like TNM says, you just lose the pelvic fat and therefor grow an "optical" inch maybe... But your dick doesnt grow.
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could stay fat and get the fat sucked out.

Basically like said above, it reveals what already is there, but I guess when you put it in terms, your penis "grows" as more of it is shown.
    07/01/2008 - 18 Stone 0lb+
    15/10/2008 - 12 Stone 7lb

Teen Transformation of the Week
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/sammy_el_tawil.htm

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah you can also get some kind of surgery to reveal "hidden penis" by having a doctor seperate it internally from your pubic bone. haha, i don't remember all the details on it, but i just remember watching a show and saying wtf...

Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Yeah you can also get some kind of surgery to reveal "hidden penis" by having a doctor seperate it internally from your pubic bone. haha, i don't remember all the details on it, but i just remember watching a show and saying wtf...
    ouch lol

JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a serious question, your penis is made out of muscle right?

i had someone tell me if you got a boner then tied a string around your penis and added some weight onto the end of the string and lifted it with your boner ,that over a period of a couple months your penis would get not get longer but bigger as the muscles grow. is that true?

Originally Posted by JesseStylex View Post

i had someone tell me if you got a boner then tied a string around your penis and added some weight onto the end of the string and lifted it with your boner ,that over a period of a couple months your penis would get not get longer but bigger as the muscles grow. is that true?
    Apparently its impossible to make it actually bigger per se but there are exercises around (cant remember what it was called) that supposedly have helped but I dont think weights would do it - but there are operations done in which the actual muscles are added to or extended, thats all I know of to make it actually increase in length.

Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I dont think it's made out of muscle, it's more like a fibrous tissue. I think the exercises are called jelq or something like that.
    DEC 25 2007 - 278 LBS

JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apparently its impossible to make it actually bigger per se but there are exercises around (cant remember what it was called) that supposedly have helped but I dont think weights would do it - but there are operations done in which the actual muscles are added to or extended, thats all I know of to make it actually increase in length.

but wouldnt lifting weight with you penis rip the muscle in it and make it grow bigger? im not talking about longer but would the muscle grow wider? make it look more ripped? I mean if you lift weights with your penis something has to change rather it's on the inside or outside.

Originally Posted by Hoju View Post
    I dont think it's made out of muscle, it's more like a fibrous tissue. I think the exercises are called jelq or something like that.
    so the penis has no muscle in it that actually can grow with a workout?

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol what a thread!

on a serious note. since losing about 140lbs of fat thus far, id say my dick looks about 2" longer now. and when i look at myself butta$$ naked in the mirror now, i look like im hung like a horse... when i was fat i looked like i had a small pecker.
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so the penis has no muscle in it that actually can grow with a workout?
    from wikipedia:

The human penis is made up of three columns of tissue: two corpora cavernosa lie next to each other on the dorsal side and one corpus spongiosum lies between them on the ventral side.

The human penis differs from those of most other mammals. It has no baculum, or erectile bone; instead it relies entirely on engorgement with blood to reach its erect state. It cannot be withdrawn into the groin, and is larger than average in the animal kingdom in proportion to body mass. The penis is the male reproductive organ.

I dont think you can call it a muscle, because the tissue is unlike the other muscles in your body. ie: i cant engorge my biceps with blood to make them appear bigger.
    DEC 25 2007 - 278 LBS

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    from wikipedia:

The human penis is made up of three columns of tissue: two corpora cavernosa lie next to each other on the dorsal side and one corpus spongiosum lies between them on the ventral side.

The human penis differs from those of most other mammals. It has no baculum, or erectile bone; instead it relies entirely on engorgement with blood to reach its erect state. It cannot be withdrawn into the groin, and is larger than average in the animal kingdom in proportion to body mass. The penis is the male reproductive organ.

I dont think you can call it a muscle, because the tissue is unlike the other muscles in your body. ie: i cant engorge my biceps with blood to make them appear bigger.
    LOL at using wikipedia as your ref
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acer76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your penis is actually a spongy type of flesh and not muscle. You basically have 3 hollow tubes inside your shaft, and when you get excited, a valve opens and allows arteriol blood to fill the tubes...hense an erection. There is however a muscle called your Pubococcygeus muscle. This muscle allows you to "flex" your hard-one, and the Bulbospongiosus muscle causes ejaculation. Kegel exercises can strengthen the "pc muscle" but will not make you any bigger by any means.

I'm glad I had 3 semesters of Anatomy and Physiology!

Originally Posted by Acer76 View Post
    Your penis is actually a spongy type of flesh and not muscle. You basically have 3 hollow tubes inside your shaft, and when you get excited, a valve opens and allows arteriol blood to fill the tubes...hense an erection. There is however a muscle called your Pubococcygeus muscle. This muscle allows you to "flex" your hard-one, and the Bulbospongiosus muscle causes ejaculation. Kegel exercises can strengthen the "pc muscle" but will not make you any bigger by any means.

I'm glad I had 3 semesters of Anatomy and Physiology!
    Kegels are groincontractions right? is there any benefit of doing this? besides being able to flex your shaft?

Originally Posted by Bad Company View Post
    LOL at using wikipedia as your ref
    Lol I'm lazy

BTW OP is your information just about Penis size? cause I was curious how much weight on average one has to loose to go down an inch on your waist and neck.
    DEC 25 2007 - 278 LBS

XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its a good thing the penis isnt made of muscle. that would mean you would lose girth when losing fat or cutting...

HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XMX View Post
    Its a good thing the penis isnt made of muscle. that would mean you would lose girth when losing fat or cutting...
    more importantly, if the penis was muscle, the gym would be full of teens ans frat boys doing penis curls daily

-who am i kidding, id be doing em too
    My Pimped out Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686331

w/MUSIC

XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XMX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HPLC View Post
    more importantly, if the penis was muscle, the gym would be full of teens ans frat boys doing penis curls daily

-who am i kidding, id be doing em too
    i dont even wanna pictuer that lol (no homo)

you knwo what would also be good, the more sex you have, the bigger it would get

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep...which is why my penis went from -2 inches to 9 inches. :P
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm surprised.. loll
    So I should have a 9 inch wang right now?

Damn, I feel cheated.

Thats the silliest **** ive ever heard....

WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillInTheAbyss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive gained .8" after loosing about 60lbs, so doesnt really work, once i get down to 10% (currently 18% bf) would be nice to add a little more to my length

lennon86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Technically its true cause when you gain weight, you store a small amount of weight above your dick in that little pubic region -- which can cover it if ample amount is added -- so logic dictates that the more weight, the less dick will be visible and vice versa.

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ie: i cant engorge my biceps with blood to make them appear bigger.
    Isnt that what "the pump" is...?
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cock pushups ftw.

MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All this talk!! If you want a bigger one, Man up and get an extension...lol