Thread: Aussie AC

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Aussie AC

Dallas McCarver withdrew for medical reasons?

Curry looks to take it but super impressed by Michael Lockett.

Stream link:

http://generationiron.com/watch-arno...a-live-stream/
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lineup worst I've seen in years. Shame

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ridiculous how the whole world elite sits out everything but the Olympia. Oh well.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Ridiculous how the whole world elite sits out everything but the Olympia. Oh well.
    I understand how some of the VERY top build wealth and only do it for the legacy at this point (dexter and phil only out of current competitors) but it blows my mind how somebody like....Roelly/Bonac doesn't compete to secure a greater income.

Rhoden? maybe i get it because he thinks he has a legitimate shot at the olympia and is making sacrifices to try have long offseasons and win it
    Ramy? i think him competing once or twice a year pre-olympia could help him and his coach learn how to bring him consistently into shape. so forget the money even at these shows, him competing more could increase his olympia title shot
    Compton? young and makes sense to keep building up. As of the most recent competitions he did, he's behind Josh L, Cedric, McCarver, Brandon too now so he wouldn't be winning these shows anyways
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paranoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    lineup worst I've seen in years. Shame
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    It goes beyond a general trend, this year's AC Ohio was the worst ever with the fewest big names in history. Clearly a protest by the top guys against comments made by Arnold against Trump, good on them.

Gonna givr hell on July26 NaturalproMJG's Avatar
    NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE Clearly a protest by the top guys against comments made by Arnold against Trump, good on them.[/QUOTE]

Bodybuilders don't give a crap about politics.
    Personal Trainer and contest prep coach
    Natural Bodybuilder {}-----{}
    www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com
    Instagram : marty_gabriele
    Pinterest : Marty's Way Personal Training

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Curry has made incredible progress lately. This reminds me of Ronnie in 1998, when he was always mediocre and then suddenly got it all together and won the Night of the Champions, and then the Olympia.

Curry has a better frame than Heath. If he can continue at this rate, bring up his legs a little more, he might be able take him out.

I know everyone will disagree... But I think Curry would have smoked Cedric, if he was in the Ohio show.
    The stupidest thing a bodybuilder can ever do, is to keep trying to look like a bodybuilder when he gets older. If he does, he'll wind up with "RIP" after his name.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    Curry has made incredible progress lately. This reminds me of Ronnie in 1998, when he was always mediocre and then suddenly got it all together and won the Night of the Champions, and then the Olympia.

Curry has a better frame than Heath. If he can continue at this rate, bring up his legs a little more, he might be able take him out.

I know everyone will disagree... But I think Curry would have smoked Cedric, if he was in the Ohio show.
    i agree that curry would have smoked ced but i don't think he will ever bring his legs up enough to compete with these legs. or come close to competing with these

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ0KShbB...lowthian&hl=en
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    i agree that curry would have smoked ced but i don't think he will ever bring his legs up enough to compete with these legs. or come close to competing with these

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ0KShbB...lowthian&hl=en
    Mannamores>Manlets