Registered User DhiszboiiCB1092's Avatar
    DhiszboiiCB1092 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements to help treat Gynecomastia?

I went to the doctors office and they told me the reason why it is difficult to use my man boobs is because I'm suffering from gynecomastia. Surgery came in thought but I heard that they would leave severe scarring and the surgery is very expensive. So I researched and found out that there are supplements I can use to cure or treat my gynecomastia.

Also I'm not fat because I appear to be very thin with a flat stomach.

jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesseb22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    could be just from puberty like alot of others
    RE/stock/options investor

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DhiszboiiCB1092 View Post
    So I researched and found out that there are supplements I can use to cure or treat my gynecomastia.
    I have it too: time. Supplement your patience with hard training and good hobbies.
    Driven Sports

tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no supplement will cure gyno... there are two 'research chemicals' though... letrozole (estro induced gyno) and Cabergoline (progesterone induced gyno)... google them

I got gyno from a ph and used letro, and it went away almost 100%!!!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you go to a good plastic surgeon, scars should be minimal to non-existant. IMO, go with the sugery.. i wasted so much money, trashed my lipid panels, etc. all to just fail in the end of ridding my slight gyno.
    ….

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How severe? At your age could this be from puberty and might it go away on it's own? I would chat with another doc, no need to self medicate without first getting a second opinion

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DhiszboiiCB1092 View Post
    I went to the doctors office and they told me the reason why it is difficult to use my man boobs is because I'm suffering from gynecomastia. Surgery came in thought but I heard that they would leave severe scarring and the surgery is very expensive. So I researched and found out that there are supplements I can use to cure or treat my gynecomastia.

Also I'm not fat because I appear to be very thin with a flat stomach.
    Sorry, there are no supplements that will cure gynecomastia. However, there are many that claim all sorts of wonder cures. The problem is finding actual proof, real before / after examples. Any "cure" should be able to be documented with real life before and after photographs.

All surgery results in scars, the trick is using techniques that tend to minimize scarring. Picking the wrong type of surgeon can result in horrible deformity and bad scarring as in these examples of Crater Deformities after Bad Gynecomastia Surgery. You can find many examples of scarring for my patients in these Gynecomastia Surgery Before and After Surgery Picture Galleries. Click on the links for each photo to go to many more pictures including close ups of the scars.

That is why surgeon selection is so critical for this operation. That may be why we see so many patients from around the world who prefer my techniques.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post
    Sorry, there are no supplements that will cure gynecomastia. However, there are many that claim all sorts of wonder cures. The problem is finding actual proof, real before / after examples. Any "cure" should be able to be documented with real life before and after photographs.

All surgery results in scars, the trick is using techniques that tend to minimize scarring. Picking the wrong type of surgeon can result in horrible deformity and bad scarring as in these examples of Crater Deformities after Bad Gynecomastia Surgery. You can find many examples of scarring for my patients in these Gynecomastia Surgery Before and After Surgery Picture Galleries. Click on the links for each photo to go to many more pictures including close ups of the scars.

That is why surgeon selection is so critical for this operation. That may be why we see so many patients from around the world who prefer my techniques.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    This might be a stupid ? but do you get knocked out for this and how long does it take to heal? Ive tried Letro and stuff and your right nothing gets ride of it.. at least for me.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    This might be a stupid ? but do you get knocked out for this and how long does it take to heal? Ive tried Letro and stuff and your right nothing gets ride of it.. at least for me.
    I use local anesthesia with heavy sedation. Plastic Surgery Anesthesia has made major advances over the years. Our patients are asleep during surgery and wake up refreshed with a new chest.

Healing and Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery depend on the problem to be treated, what needs to be done, skill of the surgeon, and many other factors. My patients are usually up and about for limited activities the day after surgery. But recovery for this surgery is like healing a sprain. Tissues need to recover. In bodybuilding no pain no gain. In healing ignore the pain and you can hurt the gain.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RvTool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Epistane.

(not srs)

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use local anesthesia with heavy sedation. Plastic Surgery Anesthesia has made major advances over the years. Our patients are asleep during surgery and wake up refreshed with a new chest.

Healing and Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery depend on the problem to be treated, what needs to be done, skill of the surgeon, and many other factors. My patients are usually up and about for limited activities the day after surgery. But recovery for this surgery is like healing a sprain. Tissues need to recover. In bodybuilding no pain no gain. In healing ignore the pain and you can hurt the gain.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    is there any hope of getting gyno removed with help of insurance? or am i on my own? typical costs ?

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    is there any hope of getting gyno removed with help of insurance? or am i on my own? typical costs ?
    Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated and can vary around the world. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss insurance issues. She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated and can vary around the world. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss insurance issues. She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    hello doctor, i had undergone gyno surgery at age 16. unforunately the doctor was not a plastic surgeon and he did not do it perfectly... even after the surgery he had left too much tissue and its still visible ( puffy nips ) little more on the right side. Was wondering how long would it take me to recover from the surgery ( would like to start working out soon without having to waste to much time )
    Rep me - Rep you

Originally Posted by LLoydBanks View Post
    hello doctor, i had undergone gyno surgery at age 16. unforunately the doctor was not a plastic surgeon and he did not do it perfectly... even after the surgery he had left too much tissue and its still visible ( puffy nips ) little more on the right side. Was wondering how long would it take me to recover from the surgery ( would like to start working out soon without having to waste to much time )
    Posting Standard Revision Gynecomastia Pictures can help others better understand your concerns.

Revision surgery is an art form. Not all surgeons have the same skills.

I see many patients who complain of residual Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia after another doctor's surgery. *There are many possible problems causing such a deformity. *The most common is remaining gland behind the areola as seen in these Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Drawings. *Check out the images with the link for remaining gland after surgery to see what I mean. *

Here are just a few of the many examples I have seen and treated:

*Revision Gynecomastia After Failed Liposuction By Other Surgeon
    *Revision Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia After Failed Liposuction By Other Surgeon
    *Revision Gynecomastia After Liposuction and Partial Gland Excision By Other Surgeon.
    *Revision Gynecomastia After Partial Gland Excision

Look for a surgeon who can demonstrate such skills with many before and after surgery photos. *Scars on my website are typical for my patients and my sculpture.

Recovery after Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, skill of the surgeon and many other factors. Although I am not causing a sprain, recovery is just like healing after a sprain. In bodybuilding no pain no gain. In healing, ignore the pain and you can hurt the gain.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia Chest Sculpture
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified