Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about Fierce 5! Please help!

Can I replace the conventional deadlift with the Jefferson deadlift?

The reason behind that is, that I have uneven hips and doing the Jefferson deadlift would fix it (realign the hips).

Please help!

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jefferson squats are a niche exercise. Just do the RDL or another hip hinge like a hip thrust

humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humbaga21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Jefferson squats are a niche exercise. Just do the RDL or another hip hinge like a hip thrust
    But it’s not gonna fix uneven hips. That’s why iam asking if I can replace the conventional dl with the Jefferson and not any other deadlift variation. The Jefferson is gonna help ALOT as you can imagine for people with uneven hips because it pulls the hip hike into the correct position because you have one foot in the front. The Romanian deadlift is only good for anterior pelvic tilt, because it strengthens the glutes and hamstrings but I have uneven hips not apt.

I need Davis (the creator of the program) to answer this if I can do it or someone else with good knowledge about programming.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by humbaga21 View Post
    But it’s not gonna fix uneven hips. That’s why iam asking if I can replace the conventional dl with the Jefferson and not any other deadlift variation. The Jefferson is gonna help ALOT as you can imagine for people with uneven hips because it pulls the hip hike into the correct position because you have one foot in the front. The Romanian deadlift is only good for anterior pelvic tilt, because it strengthens the glutes and hamstrings but I have uneven hips not apt.

I need Davis (the creator of the program) to answer this if I can do it or someone else with good knowledge about programming.
    Yeah, I do have a good knowledge of programming and anatomy and can tell you that Jefferson squats are a waste of time for “uneven” hips. How do you know that is your problem? Have you been to an ortho?

If so, what is the cause of your anterior pelvic tilt? Scoliosis? Tight muscles? Leg length discrepancy?

Lastly, there is a reason the Jefferson squat is a niche, almost pointless and practically forgotten exercise: it doesn’t do anything particularly well.
    If you feel you need single leg work, or one foot in front of the other, stick to lunges, split squats or step-ups. Do them in place of squats, and for the posterior replace RDLs with Superman’s.
    Last edited by BeginnerGainz; 06-06-2020 at 02:30 PM.

George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jefferson deadlifts are the only deadlifts that don’t make my SIJ flare up

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The reason behind that is, that I have uneven hips and doing the Jefferson deadlift would fix it (realign the hips).

Please help!

Can you? Yes.
    Should you? No.

Learn the RDL and how to hip hinge properly.

You don't need to realign the hips, you need to aquire the proper motor patterns of the lifts which requires focused practice and patience and not replacing them with more difficult variations that will likely make it harder
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Can you? Yes.
    Should you? No.

You don't need to realign the hips, you need to aquire the proper motor patterns of the lifts which requires focused practice and patience and not replacing them with more difficult variations that will likely make it harder
    Not to mention, possibly making whatever conditions you may actually have worse.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Please help!
    You don't know enough to answer the question yourself. You don't even know enough to provide necessary information for anyone else to answer the question. If you have "uneven" hips, see a PT.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You don't know enough to answer the question yourself. You don't even know enough to provide necessary information for anyone else to answer the question. If you have "uneven" hips, see a PT.

Guys, listen. I watched a video of AlphaDestiny and he himself had uneven hips and doing Jefferson pulls fixed it. Go watch it yourself and you will see. And YES I know for a fact that I have uneven hips. It’s no other condition, it’s UNEVEN HIPS, one hip is higher then the other.

I just need to know how to implement the exercise into the program since it wasn’t created by me.

Yeah, I do have a good knowledge of programming and anatomy and can tell you that Jefferson squats are a waste of time for “uneven” hips. How do you know that is your problem? Have you been to an ortho?

If so, what is the cause of your anterior pelvic tilt? Scoliosis? Tight muscles? Leg length discrepancy?

Lastly, there is a reason the Jefferson squat is a niche, almost pointless and practically forgotten exercise: it doesn’t do anything particularly well.
    If you feel you need single leg work, or one foot in front of the other, stick to lunges, split squats or step-ups. Do them in place of squats, and for the posterior replace RDLs with Superman’s.

To answer your questions.

I’ve done a lot of research. I know for a FACT that I have uneven hips because I see it. The cause of it are tight muscles (quadratus lumborum). AlphaDestiny did a video on how he fixed his uneven hips by doing Jefferson pulls and it worked. It just makes sense.

Can you? Yes.
    Should you? No.

I want to do it for my for my posture not strength. And what do you mean by I don’t need to realign the hips? I HAVE to realign the hips. If I don’t and keep lifting the Uneven hips are just gonna get worse as the tight muscles are gonna get tighter and so on.

Not to mention, possibly making whatever conditions you may actually have worse.
    What do you mean „possibly making whatever conditions worse“? If there is one thing that is gonna make my condition worse it’s keep lifting without addressing the issue (muscles gonna get tighter and so on)

Sorry, I was in a rush when writing this question as I was on my way to the gym.

I already know the answer but I don’t know how to implement into the program as I’am no programming Expert and just wanted verification if I can implement it and how.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh lord.
    Stop watching beta destiny and pick a biology textbook, and if you do have a legitimate condition which I doubt, get it diagnosed.

There's no such thing as tight muscles.
    5 day full body crew

Guy....just go to an ortho or a PT. Don’t try to self diagnose yourself. What worked for someone else might not work for you.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry, I was in a rush when writing this question as I was on my way to the gym.

I already know the answer but I don’t know how to implement into the program as I’am no programming Expert and just wanted verification if I can implement it and how.
    In other words, you have no clue.

Oh lord.
    Stop watching beta destiny and pick a biology textbook, and if you do have a legitimate condition which I doubt, get it diagnosed.

There's no such thing as tight muscles.
    Why such disdain against AlphaDestiny? The guy has some legit knowledge tbh. What do you mean by legitimate condition? You mean uneven hips? Yes that’s what I have there is no „doubt“. I have it. I have knowledge about basic anatomy as well.

Guy....just go to an ortho or a PT. Don’t try to self diagnose yourself. What worked for someone else might not work for you.
    This is no self diagnose, I asked my friends and my brother if they can notice it and they can. I know for a fact it’s gonna work but again for the fifth time, I don’t know how to implement it into the program. This is the only reason I created this thread and an account for this forum. I need an answer on how to implement it into the program and not if it’s gonna work or other ****.

Why such disdain against AlphaDestiny? The guy has some legit knowledge tbh. What do you mean by legitimate condition? You mean uneven hips? Yes that’s what I have there is no „doubt“. I have it. I have knowledge about basic anatomy as well.
    He's pure clickbait and believes whatever random **** he thinks off
    5 day full body crew

This is no self diagnose, I asked my friends and my brother if they can notice it and they can. I know for a fact it’s gonna work but again for the fifth time, I don’t know how to implement it into the program. This is the only reason I created this thread and an account for this forum. I need an answer on how to implement it into the program and not if it’s gonna work or other ****.
    If you haven’t seen a f***ing ortho or PT then it is indeed a self diagnosis. Or if you want to keep trolling, the misc is that way—————>

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Troll thread
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

If you haven’t seen a f***ing ortho or PT then it is indeed a self diagnosis. Or if you want to keep trolling, the misc is that way—————>
    What are you talking about? I created this account just to create this thread and find a Solution on, I repeat for the 7th time, „how to implement Jefferson pulls into the program?“. I don’t have to see a f***ing ortho or PT if the problem is this apparent & obvious. There is no point in arguing with you, If you don’t want to provide an solution or don’t have one, don’t bother replying.

God damn, Is everyone like this on this forum?

Do it wherever. How hard is that?

Do it wherever. How hard is that?
    Switch it with the deadlift or how?

Do one. Do both. Do whatever.

What are you talking about? I created this account just to create this thread and find a Solution on, I repeat for the 7th time, „how to implement Jefferson pulls into the program?“. I don’t have to see a f***ing ortho or PT if the problem is this apparent & obvious. There is no point in arguing with you, If you don’t want to provide an solution or don’t have one, don’t bother replying.

God damn, Is everyone like this on this forum?

I told you in the first post you can.

It's not the program, Davis would never advise it.

No ones stop you making up your own **** as bad as that would be
    5 day full body crew

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Putting aside whether Jefferson DLs will fix your supposedly uneven hips because one person on the Internet said so, and whether you should see a doctor to diagnose your issue and offer remedies rather than your friends, brothers and the Internet dude...

If your purpose of doing them is simply to fix your hips and not for bodybuilding or strength purposes, then you don't need the F5 creator or anyone else to answer your Q. Jefferson DLs don't fit into the program's purpose, so if you feel it's necessary - add them whereever you see fit or replace whatever DL variation you're currently doing.

If you're doing them in only one stance to try to fix your hips, you're going to build muscle in an unbalanced way anyway. But so be it.

I told you in the first post you can.

It's not the program, Davis would never advise it.

No ones stop you making up your own **** as bad as that would be
    Yes you said I can but never provided an answer on how. What do you mean by the last sentence?

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Putting aside whether Jefferson DLs will fix your supposedly uneven hips because one person on the Internet said so, and whether you should see a doctor to diagnose your issue and offer remedies rather than your friends, brothers and the Internet dude...

If your purpose of doing them is simply to fix your hips and not for bodybuilding or strength purposes, then you don't need the F5 creator or anyone else to answer your Q. Jefferson DLs don't fit into the program's purpose, so if you feel it's necessary - add them whereever you see fit or replace whatever DL variation you're currently doing.

If you're doing them in only one stance to try to fix your hips, you're going to build muscle in an unbalanced way anyway. But so be it.
    Interesting, and how should I implement into the program? Switch it with the deadlift or at the end of the workout or how?