kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Just read a Dr.'s view on creatine digestion

hey everyone...this might be news to some and to others not new news..but I was not aware of this about creatine digestion.....

The Dr. claims that if one consumes a 5g dose of creatine that really all that gets utilized is about 50% of that 5g dose......so this has got me wondering if I should up my dose to
    10grams pre workout and any other time I take my creatine?? Any experienced creatine users have any advice or opinions on this?? I'm simply trying to learn here...and get the most out of supplementing with creatine...

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dr. Shipman?

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gtfo w/ this ****.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kryptonite6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It might have been Dr. Shipman...not sure it was an article about creatine from the BB.com online store?? i've been using the creatine for about a month now...just want to get the max dosage...for aided results...so I just wanted to see as many (actual) user's opinion on how much one should take ???

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kryptonite6 View Post
    It might have been Dr. Shipman...not sure it was an article about creatine from the BB.com online store?? i've been using the creatine for about a month now...just want to get the max dosage...for aided results...so I just wanted to see as many (actual) user's opinion on how much one should take ???
    Take 5 grams of micronized creatine monohydrate per day. Mix it with water and try to get it as well dissolved as you can. Taking more will just result in chapped lips.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA

It was by Dr. David Ryan....under articles...creatine

On Fire.....do you advise taking it in the morning weither one works out first thing in the morning or not....or 30 minutes before workout...bed time ??/

Doesn't matter at all. Just take it with water and drink plenty of water throughout the day. Take it each day. 3-5g will be plenty.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey everyone...this might be news to some and to others not new news..but I was not aware of this about creatine digestion.....

The Dr. claims that if one consumes a 5g dose of creatine that really all that gets utilized is about 50% of that 5g dose......so this has got me wondering if I should up my dose to
    10grams pre workout and any other time I take my creatine?? Any experienced creatine users have any advice or opinions on this?? I'm simply trying to learn here...and get the most out of supplementing with creatine...
    Total body creatine pool turnover is ~2 grams per day. So, if you've neared saturation from use of creatine over an extended period of time, then you are not going to retain more than ~2 grams no matter what. ~3 grams (+/- a little dpending upon LBM) is really all that's needed. As you can see from the Cr group below, most of the 10 grams of creatine taken at once goes down the toilet.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Total body creatine pool turnover is ~2 grams per day. So, if you've neared saturation from use of creatine over an extended period of time, then you are not going to retain more than ~2 grams no matter what. ~3 grams (+/- a little dpending upon LBM) is really all that's needed. As you can see from the Cr group below, most of the 10 grams of creatine taken at once goes down the toilet.

You rock.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    As you can see from the Cr group below, most of the 10 grams of creatine taken at once goes down the toilet.
    In.before.i.weigh.a.lot.and.need.more.than.the.peo ple.in.the.study.jpg

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

actually your wrong only 1% is utilized and if you dont drink it within 2 seconds of mixing it with water it turns into deadly poison. also its steroids.

not srs

lol....lol....how does it turn into poison...and also its steroids....hahaha