Closed Thread
Page 101 of 275 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 8243
    Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    That was a much smarter group of kids than this.

I quit going there about 6 years or so ago, what happens to it?

Thing completely died for some reason
    Bright idea ferries and over moderation.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Do you think there are any numbers in that specific Edison dataset that are not from actual vote counts? Because that is what you previously purported.
    Votes can not be accepted as actual vote counts for a county until the final stage 10 of the NEP.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46565

Federal election results at the state or territorial levels are never official in the United States until after election day. Results appearing in media reports or that election jurisdictions release on election night are unofficial and preliminary. These initially reported (either by the media or election officials) totals do not necessarily include all ballots submitted in the jurisdiction, have not been subject to the canvassing process, and could change. Consequently, in 2020 and before, it is normal and expected that final election totals differ from those announced on election night. It is also common that the candidates in various races can trade leads throughout election night and after, as additional ballots are counted.10 Typically, it takes several days or weeks to finalize election results through the canvass (and audits, where applicable) and certify a winner. State or territorial law sets deadlines for how and when these processes occur.
    https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/f...apping_508.pdf

Unofficial Results Reporting (Election Night Reporting) Aggregating tabulation data, many state and local election officials begin reporting unofficial election results at the close of polls on election night, known as Election Night Reporting (ENR). In most states and jurisdictions, these unofficial results are updated periodically as more ballots are tabulated in the days or weeks after Election Day. Media outlets rely on unofficial results to report preliminary results totals and project election outcomes.
    https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/f...ations_508.pdf

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with you that no one really knows what goes into that feed. However, your boy entropy91 read a medium article from some knucklehead who grossly misconstrued a pdf about Edison's methodology for projecting total expected vote, and thought it meant Edison projects actual vote counts as they come in throughout the day. However, total expected vote =/= actual vote counts. Next thing you know, entropy91 goes full retard and starts making these posts:

Yea dude, it was pretty embarrassing.
    and how do you know that that dataset isn't using any type of projections?

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    But seriously guys, why are we debating and discussing this seemingly insignificant election contest when it's been uncovered that a Galactic Federation of Alien Beings is in contact with selected governments on Earth and will reveal themselves to the public when we get a bit smarter.

If we could just stop arguing about red vs blue we'd all get a chance to meet the Galactic neighbors.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidip...h=6039b57413d7

Srs.

It's a Forbes article.

The guy making these statements is the former head of the Israeli space programme.

I mean, it sounds out there, but he is a legit guy in a position to have knowledge of these things if they are true. But then again why would the aliens let him live if he was going to spill the beans? Or maybe this is their plan to leak out the information gradually instead of just making one dramatic appearance (the US military unclassified recently actual video of UFOs that had no apparent means of propulsion and were behaving beyond aerodynamic limits of our current tech).

It would be nice to have an event to unite the world. Why fight in our tiny rock when there is so much out there to learn and explore.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    It would be nice to have an event to unite the world. Why fight in our tiny rock when there is so much out there to learn and explore.
    Yes, though any civilization advanced enough to arrive on earth from anther planet would be so advanced that we can only hope that they are friendly, because if they aren't there is literally zero chance we'll have any choice but to do whatever they tell us.

In actuality, a civilization with advanced space travel would have tech so advanced that they would appear as gods to us. And they would consider us eligible for rights in about the same way that we give animals rights, which is basically none (we breed them just so we can kill them and eat them).

That's part of the reason why many physicists and astronomers feel it's better that we don't attempt to contact other planetary civilizations because if they visit, our only hope is that they are nice, otherwise it's a world of hurt at a minimum, and outright genocide of the human race at the worst.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Actual votes that are being tabulated are unofficial until they are certified. That was not my question. You previously claimed on numerous occasions (see post above) that Edison data was not actual vote counts, but projections based off an algorithm. I realize that you have tenth-rate reading comprehension and have no idea what you are talking about and are becoming extremely confused. Therefore, please stop replying to any of my posts because you are honestly too stupid to interact with.
    They do both, I'm not able to go back and analyze the JSON data because it's already at stage 10 and updated to reflect certified results. Is it completely empty until votes start being counted? Do they weigh the votes as they're called in and change any projections? Do they use projections in the dataset? I'm not 100% sure. As to the question is the Edison data actual vote counts; it depends at which stage and the process they follow. Seems to be inconclusive.

The entire crux of my argument was that dataset was / is completely unreliable for an analysis on voter fraud. I still stand by that point.
    Last edited by entropy91; 12-10-2020 at 06:32 AM.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Actual votes that are being tabulated are unofficial until they are certified. That was not my question. You previously claimed on numerous occasions (see post above) that Edison data was not actual vote counts, but projections based off an algorithm. I realize that you have tenth-rate reading comprehension and have no idea what you are talking about and are becoming extremely confused. Therefore, please stop replying to any of my posts because you are honestly too stupid to interact with.
    Monday the electors are going to vote for Biden. How's that feel, son?
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On a more positive note - everyone who feels angry about things in the world or angry at other people who believe differently in the world should pause for 3 minutes and watch this reflective analysis by Carl Sagan

Maybe we don't need an existential threat event to unify the world?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, though any civilization advanced enough to arrive on earth from anther planet would be so advanced that we can only hope that they are friendly, because if they aren't there is literally zero chance we'll have any choice but to do whatever they tell us.

In actuality, a civilization with advanced space travel would have tech so advanced that they would appear as gods to us. And they would consider us eligible for rights in about the same way that we give animals rights, which is basically none (we breed them just so we can kill them and eat them).

That's part of the reason why many physicists and astronomers feel it's better that we don't attempt to contact other planetary civilizations because if they visit, our only hope is that they are nice, otherwise it's a world of hurt at a minimum, and outright genocide of the human race at the worst.
    That's why ancient aliens theorists actually make sense. Because if early man was contacted those who came would be heralded as gods. Now I don't agree that the same thing would happen today as we're advanced enough to realize they're just a more advanced species IMO. It definitely makes sense that there is a danger in "reaching out" but that danger would always exist no matter how advanced we thought we were. We could be colonizing mars and still easily run across another species that still eradicates us like pests.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    -They do both
    -I'm not 100% sure

Why would they weigh votes that are called in?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Why would news outlets report a vote count that is projected, when they wait for actual counts coming in once poll stations are closed? Think about that for a minute. Do you realize how asinine that is? They are gonna report made up vote counts? What?

Face it, you got duped by a fellow smooth brain who read that pdf and had no idea what the fukk he was talking about. I've asked you several times if you realize that the pdf in reference was not talking about an algorithm for projecting votes, but it was meant to explain how they project total expected vote. Do you realize that Total Expected Vote =/= actual vote count? Do you even know what Total Expected Vote is and what it is used for?
    Lort. We're back to this? Retarded

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Monday the electors are going to vote for Biden. How's that feel, son?
    In their own states? Electoral College is the final. Everything else is custom based pageantry

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    lol'd @ fellow smooth brain
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    lol'd @ fellow smooth brain
    He probably thinks thats a compliment
    Official misc attachΓ© to the Kremlin
    НашС Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΎΠ΅.
    Π’Ρ€Π°Π³ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ‚.
    ПобСда Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π·Π° Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ!

That's why ancient aliens theorists actually make sense. Because if early man was contacted those who came would be heralded as gods. Now I don't agree that the same thing would happen today as we're advanced enough to realize they're just a more advanced species IMO. It definitely makes sense that there is a danger in "reaching out" but that danger would always exist no matter how advanced we thought we were. We could be colonizing mars and still easily run across another species that still eradicates us like pests.

All good points.

There's this quote from "The Watchmen" that always intrigues me:

"I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.”

For all of our technological advancement, we have only really been developing actual tech beyond agrarian methods for the last 100 or so years. Imagine how far beyond a civilization would be that had 1,000 or 1,000,000 years to develop and grow would be. In their eyes we would be like that world's smartest termite.

In reality, our efforts to communicate might even be beneath their interest or concern. For example, we know that many species in the animal kingdom communicate but humanity has effectively zero interest in what they're saying beyond a very small group of scientists who study that field out of intellectual curiosity. And we certainly don't change laws or policy based on what the cow or dolphin species thinks about it.

Another analogy I read was demonstrating how meaningless our society would appear to an advanced, interplanetary civilization by comparing the relative intelligence of the smartest animal species on earth, like chimps or dolphins, to humans. Basically even the most intelligent animal species only reaches about the level of advanced thinking that a human toddler is capable of. We humor toddlers and play games with them, but compared to our most advanced technology in AI, physics, biochemistry, etc - they can't even begin to comprehend the concepts, let alone even attempt to learn them in any specificity.

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On a more positive note - everyone who feels angry about things in the world or angry at other people who believe differently in the world should pause for 3 minutes and watch this reflective analysis by Carl Sagan

[youtube]wupToqz1e2g[/youtbe]

Maybe we don't need an existential threat event to unify the world?
    So you’re saying existential nihilism can unify the world

Originally Posted by chickenbroccoli View Post
    Highly unlikely, to be honest. But we can dream, can't we?

PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All good points.

There's this quote from "The Watchmen" that always intrigues me:

"I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.”

For all of our technological advancement, we have only really been developing actual tech beyond agrarian methods for the last 100 or so years. Imagine how far beyond a civilization would be that had 1,000 or 1,000,000 years to develop and grow would be. In their eyes we would be like that world's smartest termite.

In reality, our efforts to communicate might even be beneath their interest or concern. For example, we know that many species in the animal kingdom communicate but humanity has effectively zero interest in what they're saying beyond a very small group of scientists who study that field out of intellectual curiosity. And we certainly don't change laws or policy based on what the cow or dolphin species thinks about it.

Another analogy I read was demonstrating how meaningless our society would appear to an advanced, interplanetary civilization by comparing the relative intelligence of the smartest animal species on earth, like chimps or dolphins, to humans. Basically even the most intelligent animal species only reaches about the level of advanced thinking that a human toddler is capable of. We humor toddlers and play games with them, but compared to our most advanced technology in AI, physics, biochemistry, etc - they can't even begin to comprehend the concepts, let alone even attempt to learn them in any specificity.

I think the black scientist said theres a 2 or 4 (dunno) percent difference in dna between us and chimps, so imagine a species that's 2 (or 4) percent more advanced than us, while seemingly not much it would be a HUGE leap, their 3 year olds would be smarter than our smartest person. Now them being so smart doesn't necessarily mean we can not be dangerous to them physically, all reports I've seen (haven't really studied or anything) says that majority of encounters or eye witnesses describe them as being small framed (like most libs) with large heads, so while they no doubt would have superior weaponry we most likely pose a real physical treat to them as the chimps do to us, they can literally tear us apart with ease.

That being said I think the aliens have been here for as long as we have, and I do not doubt the theory they put advanced dna into monkeys creating us, but to reveal themselves would not end well for anyone, because we would inevitably end up hating them, we would turn to them as gods when things go wrong and curse them as gods when they do nothing to help, we would curse them and hate them for not solving all of our problems. Just my opinion.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And like that the election thread became the X-files ufo thread

The truth is out there

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chickenbroccoli View Post

ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All kraken cases are in the garbage. Only the TX SC remains.

To date, no formal proof has been submitted to courts regarding widespread voter fraud that will overturn any state election.

Electors meet on Monday.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Rudy is back boyos. The kung flu misses again

skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ceizer1985 View Post

To date, no formal proof has been submitted to courts regarding widespread voter fraud that will overturn any state election.

Electors meet on Monday.
    The whole point was to get to the SC. Right?

Also Trump has his separate case from this and TX/other states cases.
    LAKERS

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Someone needs to make willy wonka Rudy gif
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Better lock everything down for afew months just to be safe....

Electors meet on Monday.
    Why do you guys keep saying widespread? 1 person in one county doing 1 action of ballot stuffing changes the election.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why do you guys keep saying widespread? 1 person in one county doing 1 action of ballot stuffing changes the election.
    no.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You all are being played by the Orange con man. There was no frauds and Biden will be sworn next month
    πŸŽ„Mods changed my sig. β„’Copyright Β©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penisβ„’ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    You all are being played by the Orange con man. There was no frauds and Biden will be sworn next month
    Nah we will make sure first. You guys can reeeeee until then.

no.
    Yes
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 275 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast