Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

I like to walk that fine line between the extreme and the edge!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Yes I am going to continue to push you and motivate you, but damn I do not want to see you really destroy yourself. Obviously I care more for your well-being above all else. Honestly, I am kind of at a loss of words because I wish I could say something to help you out, or make you feel better, but the unfortunate reality is of course is that I can't do anything for ya. I'll just do my best at being supportive through this forum, or e-mail...
    I won't 'destroy' myself, LOL! I will push myself until I DO collapse, though. I've always wanted to see much my body could take, or how far I could go until something 'broke'. It's always interesting to see. People are always telling me that it's not healthy and that I shouldn't be doing so much, else I'll kill myself. But if that was going to happen, it would have happened a LONG time ago! Anyways, enough on that. I've had enough rest over the last few weeks to get me through the rest of the YEAR!

An interesting thing though...I think that maybe the reason you sleep better when sleeping next to someone else is that subconsciously it brings you a feeling of security. Your tough and quite independent yes, but I do believe its that extra added comfort and warmth of another person that makes you rest easier. Its just a theory though...
    Interesting theory. I think I just like sleeping next to someone (not that I can't sleep alone, LOL). Plus I like to sleep in as little as possible; I find that I get better sleep that way :P...The best sleep I ever had, though, was when I was waking up at 0350, training at 0420, working from 0530-1400, training from 1600-1700, and then working again from 1730-2300 and going to bed after work! It was pretty full on, and I was cutting at the time, and doing a heap of other stuff too. But I was asleep even before my head hit the pillow every night and waking up before my alarm most mornings! Crazy, aye...

You may indeed want to find something else that can help relieve stress as well. Obviously I share the same interest as you when it comes to exercise being the main stress reliever, but I also do have a few other hobbies that help such as writing (isn't that just a bit obvious?...), researching herbal ingredients and the effects they have on the human body or actually just reading in general, and lastly, of course I can always just chill out and do the guy thing of playing some video games....lol. . So what I am getting at is...maybe some of your other hobbies can serve as a backup stress reliever for you?
    You like to write? I used to write a lot (when I was little I always wanted to be a writer!). It was my vent through childhood and the teenage years, since I never used to talk to people and bottled everything up (you'd never know that now; although talking to strangers can sometimes be so much easier than talking to someone you know, and being face-to-face is always so different to something like this). I still write every now and then, but it's mostly a release or a way of letting things go, you know. I used to devour books until I left college; and now I barely read at all (if I do, it's a textbook or something for school!)...Anyways, other hobbies? They pretty much disappeared when I started cycling (apart from writing). For the last couple of years I've wanted to try some latin american ballroom dancing, and so might start taking a class once a week next term. Most of the things that I do are still PHYSICAL, though, so not really 'chilling out' stuff. I watch DVDs in the winter a little more, but that can get boring...I'm going to get one of the new playstations soon, since I can spend hours on them ...And someone suggested I might want to try sex...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rosie the warrior
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Rosie the warrior
    You've found a way to describe me in a single word!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 67

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 15 x 30 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 6 minutes jogging
    Damn it was COLD this morning! Had the long-sleeve thermal AND jacket on (and the shortest shorts possible, LOL)...Starting off, the inferior aspect of my knees were feeling a little stiff (because I spent all night and morning up until then either on my knees or sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of my PC), but that was nothing major. I didn't feel the 'heaviness' that I have felt for my previous 2 runs (then again, this was a completely different kind of session to them entirely). My sprints were ok. I could feel the pace slowing a little, though, in the last 3 efforts. I was going to go on and do another 3, but decided against it. The last 6 minutes home was VERY slow. Odd, when I started out feeling so good. But not UNpleased with the session, so...

Sleep - Time and Quality: I did an all-nighter last night (yes, ANOTHER one), to finish off my client portfolios (and I STILL have MORE to do on them!). I was surprisingly awake and DIDN'T have to take any no-doz to keep me focussed and alert. I also figured that I'd have a better chance of being awake for the gym today (since I haven't been able to stay awake long enough to get up to any alarms lately), so that I could actually DO a session (and since, in the past, I have often done my better sessions AFTER a study all-nighter). But, come 0550, and time to leave I was almost falling asleep (when did that happen?) that I just ended up having breakfast and going to bed. So, slept from ~0622-0852, and 0915-1207, getting ~5.5 hours sleep in total. I dreamt, though, in the second 'set' of sleep.

Mental Alertness: Right up until 0600 I was spot on. And then I wasn't. And then from 1330 I have been fine. Got to be; got some MORE client stuff to work on...

Energy: I was still feeling the tiredness when I got up. But I had a lab at 1300 (blood lactates on national swimmers), so it was shovel down some lunch and run off. I feel ok now, though.

Motivation: Finding my feet again...

Mood/Aggression: The tiger was almost ready to go to town, because of yet another day so seemingly 'wasted'!

Libido: Not today, folks.

Endurance: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Yeah, usual.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Ok.

Body Composition and Look: Upper back and delts continue to look leaner every day! My top 2-4 abs and obliques are really starting to come out, too; it was like there was suddenly that much of a difference from even 0400 to 1200 today! I have definitely (if unintentionally) lost BF over the last week or so.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Haven't felt nauseous all day; great stuff; keep it that way...Feeling a little more confident that things are starting to FINALLY 'settle' into their respective places. The next few weeks are going to be pretty full-on, but I am slowly getting there...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 15 x 30 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 6 minutes jogging
    Damn it was COLD this morning! Had the long-sleeve thermal AND jacket on (and the shortest shorts possible, LOL)...Starting off, the inferior aspect of my knees were feeling a little stiff (because I spent all night and morning up until then either on my knees or sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of my PC), but that was nothing major. I didn't feel the 'heaviness' that I have felt for my previous 2 runs (then again, this was a completely different kind of session to them entirely). My sprints were ok. I could feel the pace slowing a little, though, in the last 3 efforts. I was going to go on and do another 3, but decided against it. The last 6 minutes home was VERY slow. Odd, when I started out feeling so good. But not UNpleased with the session, so...

Sleep - Time and Quality: I did an all-nighter last night (yes, ANOTHER one), to finish off my client portfolios (and I STILL have MORE to do on them!). I was surprisingly awake and DIDN'T have to take any no-doz to keep me focussed and alert. I also figured that I'd have a better chance of being awake for the gym today (since I haven't been able to stay awake long enough to get up to any alarms lately), so that I could actually DO a session (and since, in the past, I have often done my better sessions AFTER a study all-nighter). But, come 0550, and time to leave I was almost falling asleep (when did that happen?) that I just ended up having breakfast and going to bed. So, slept from ~0622-0852, and 0915-1207, getting ~5.5 hours sleep in total. I dreamt, though, in the second 'set' of sleep.

Mental Alertness: Right up until 0600 I was spot on. And then I wasn't. And then from 1330 I have been fine. Got to be; got some MORE client stuff to work on...

Energy: I was still feeling the tiredness when I got up. But I had a lab at 1300 (blood lactates on national swimmers), so it was shovel down some lunch and run off. I feel ok now, though.

Motivation: Finding my feet again...

Mood/Aggression: The tiger was almost ready to go to town, because of yet another day so seemingly 'wasted'!

Libido: Not today, folks.

Endurance: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Yeah, usual.

Quality of Training: Ok.

Body Composition and Look: Upper back and delts continue to look leaner every day! My top 2-4 abs and obliques are really starting to come out, too; it was like there was suddenly that much of a difference from even 0400 to 1200 today! I have definitely (if unintentionally) lost BF over the last week or so.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Haven't felt nauseous all day; great stuff; keep it that way...Feeling a little more confident that things are starting to FINALLY 'settle' into their respective places. The next few weeks are going to be pretty full-on, but I am slowly getting there...
    I feel happier after seeing this from you
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

I feel happier after seeing this from you
    I'll be happier when I start training PROPERLY again (and having no more all-nighters)!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up This would be great!

I'll be happier when I start training PROPERLY again (and having no more all-nighters)!
    Yeah having no more all-nighters would certainly be a great thing for you. As hard as you push yourself you need to get some decent rest so your body gets a chance to recuperate.
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Your all about survival of the fittest aren't ya?

I won't 'destroy' myself, LOL! I will push myself until I DO collapse, though. I've always wanted to see much my body could take, or how far I could go until something 'broke'. It's always interesting to see. People are always telling me that it's not healthy and that I shouldn't be doing so much, else I'll kill myself. But if that was going to happen, it would have happened a LONG time ago! Anyways, enough on that. I've had enough rest over the last few weeks to get me through the rest of the YEAR!

Interesting theory. I think I just like sleeping next to someone (not that I can't sleep alone, LOL). Plus I like to sleep in as little as possible; I find that I get better sleep that way :P...The best sleep I ever had, though, was when I was waking up at 0350, training at 0420, working from 0530-1400, training from 1600-1700, and then working again from 1730-2300 and going to bed after work! It was pretty full on, and I was cutting at the time, and doing a heap of other stuff too. But I was asleep even before my head hit the pillow every night and waking up before my alarm most mornings! Crazy, aye...

You like to write? I used to write a lot (when I was little I always wanted to be a writer!). It was my vent through childhood and the teenage years, since I never used to talk to people and bottled everything up (you'd never know that now; although talking to strangers can sometimes be so much easier than talking to someone you know, and being face-to-face is always so different to something like this). I still write every now and then, but it's mostly a release or a way of letting things go, you know. I used to devour books until I left college; and now I barely read at all (if I do, it's a textbook or something for school!)...Anyways, other hobbies? They pretty much disappeared when I started cycling (apart from writing). For the last couple of years I've wanted to try some latin american ballroom dancing, and so might start taking a class once a week next term. Most of the things that I do are still PHYSICAL, though, so not really 'chilling out' stuff. I watch DVDs in the winter a little more, but that can get boring...I'm going to get one of the new playstations soon, since I can spend hours on them ...And someone suggested I might want to try sex...
    I know you won't destroy yourself directly, but I was just displaying my concern for your well-being is all because maybe just maybe you could be indirectly damaging yourself, which is not good. However, while I may be concerned I also do understand the desire to push yourself as you do...in a sense you remind me of myself, but as a female version if that makes sense? For lack of a better way of putting it that is quite the compliment coming from me. So I guess what I am saying is that while I may be concerned for your well-being I really shouldn't say anything because that would more or less make me a hypocrite. Anyway, moving on...

Yes I love to write...because of that passion I was always placed into accelerated English and Social Studies courses. I still have my thoughts of writing a couple of my own books some day. I keep it in the back of my mind because I know eventually I will do it. "It was my vent through childhood and the teenage years, since I never used to talk to people and bottled everything up (you'd never know that now)"- this really made me laugh because I was the same way except that I am still not too big on talking to complete strangers in-depth. (I don't like to be probed by complete strangers is all, I guess you could say I'm just selective is all.) However, now I am quite the vocal person and more fiery and aggressive than I've ever been. I back down from no one and relish confrontations because I enjoy the psychological aspect of it...yeah I'm weird that way . My mother and father raised me to be a natural born leader...so maybe I am just coming into my own as an adult maybe?

I think its also cool you share an interest in ballroom dancing...eventually I will take lessons myself. I enjoy the artistic nature of it, besides learning to dance like that can also help improve you athletically as well as you learn to have a better center of balance. On my mother's side...being a good dancer is something that runs in the family...lol. On top of that...this will sound funny and give you a laugh, but I originally gained an interest in wanting to learn ballroom dancing because I had such a fascination with swords and martial arts...and it is said that a true warrior not only has power and strength, but moves gracefully and skillfully as well.

Anyway thats all I got for now (gee can I say much more? ).

Take care Rosie

Cheers,

-Sean-
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

If you're going to live, live HARDER!

I know you won't destroy yourself directly, but I was just displaying my concern for your well-being is all because maybe just maybe you could be indirectly damaging yourself, which is not good. However, while I may be concerned I also do understand the desire to push yourself as you do...in a sense you remind me of myself, but as a female version if that makes sense? For lack of a better way of putting it that is quite the compliment coming from me. So I guess what I am saying is that while I may be concerned for your well-being I really shouldn't say anything because that would more or less make me a hypocrite. Anyway, moving on...
    I'm ALWAYS INdirectly damaging myself, LOL! Then again, it wouldn't be half as challenging if I was just sitting on my arse doing nothing, would it? No. I've done so much **** to my body, the last 4 years especially, that sometimes I'm still surprised (and relieved) when I wake up in the morning! But I wouldn't take back ANY of it. Through each experience I have learnt more about myself and what my 'limits' are (or are NOT!). If one is going to live, at least they should LIVE, and not be in some farce of living.

Yes I love to write...because of that passion I was always placed into accelerated English and Social Studies courses. I still have my thoughts of writing a couple of my own books some day. I keep it in the back of my mind because I know eventually I will do it.
    Well, in school, I was always in the 'accelerated' class, so to speak. I remember the first year, my teacher told my best friend and I that we were the best writers he had ever seen come through, and that there was nothing more he could do (but you can always do more for someone...sometimes...), and so for almost 5 years we were pretty much able to do what we wanted...But yeah, a book would be great. I have some stuff together, but never really had the time to really sit down and collate it together properly. Guess that's just not a priority anytime soon. But oneday, in the next few years...

"It was my vent through childhood and the teenage years, since I never used to talk to people and bottled everything up (you'd never know that now)"- this really made me laugh because I was the same way except that I am still not too big on talking to complete strangers in-depth. (I don't like to be probed by complete strangers is all, I guess you could say I'm just selective is all.) However, now I am quite the vocal person and more fiery and aggressive than I've ever been. I back down from no one and relish confrontations because I enjoy the psychological aspect of it...yeah I'm weird that way . My mother and father raised me to be a natural born leader...so maybe I am just coming into my own as an adult maybe?
    By that I meant that I pretty much kept to myself, and was like a 'neutral' person. They always used to say that my eyes were just blank, and made people uncomfortable, because they felt that they looked 'through' them instead of AT them. Anyways, now I talk, but becuse it is about something I have a passion for, I could talk all day, LOL. I don't like being questioned by anyone, generally; somehow it gets Rosie a little 'defensive'; this is probably because this was how I always was growing up. Yeah, like you, it's the personal stuff; still not big on letting the world know who Rosie is. Just give them a glimpse is all. Each day you talk to me you could get a completely different facet of me!...I am what they call an 'Alpha female', regarding leadership. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe it was because of my upbringing? I do sit back a bit though, at first especially, and if I am with a new group of people, before I 'come through'. But as always, you can't suppress natural leaders...Mum told me once that I LOOK for confrontation and that I enjoy it. Not too sure about that. I would say that I'm NOT a confrontational person...shrug...

I think its also cool you share an interest in ballroom dancing...eventually I will take lessons myself. I enjoy the artistic nature of it, besides learning to dance like that can also help improve you athletically as well as you learn to have a better center of balance. On my mother's side...being a good dancer is something that runs in the family...lol. On top of that...this will sound funny and give you a laugh, but I originally gained an interest in wanting to learn ballroom dancing because I had such a fascination with swords and martial arts...and it is said that a true warrior not only has power and strength, but moves gracefully and skillfully as well.
    Well, as a child I always wanted to do martial arts. My Dad did karate, and my Mum's oldest brother was one of the top karate masters in the world. But Mum was always against it (religious issues), and took me along to ballet instead. I never went past the one class (my sisters did), and started playing soccer and basketball, and cricket, instead. Not that she was any happier. But she let me. And then all that was given up for cycling...But I've always wanted to do martial arts. To have my body be such a delicate, finely-tuned, powerful, dangerous, and beautiful instrument!...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 68

1200 - Box/Stairs:
    a. 10 x 50 seconds bagwork/10 seconds rest
    b. 5 x down/up 3 floors of stairs (~40 seconds)/20 seconds rest
    c. 10 x 50 seconds bagwork/10 seconds rest
    d. 5 x down/up 3 floors of stairs (~40 seconds)/20 seconds rest
    I wasn't sure how this session would turn out, since I'd been pretty 'tired' all morning. As it was, it was an AWESOME session. I really found my rhythm with the bagwork, and my feet were great, all over the place, bopping here and there, jabbing...The stairs was almost like an afterthought after I'd done 10 sets of bagwork, moreso since I hadn't done a run this morning. They made me work, though, and I was huffing and puffing come reaching the top again. So, really enjoyed it today. I didn't feel fatigued once during the session. (Note: Took Drive(2), RPM(2), and NeoVar(2) ~30 minutes before this session).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0700 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0515), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Still could barely drag myself out of bed this morning.

Mental Alertness: Good.

Energy: Actually felt like I had been rolled over with a steamroller when I got up this morning. I was going to go for a run, but decided not to, and just ate breakfast instead...After my boxing/stairs session I was bouncing off the walls; really happy. I was almost bouncing home, but had to slow myself to a saunter.

Motivation: Rosie is BACK!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression today (not even during the boxing). Instead, just really happy. See, I NEED my exercise!

Libido: Hard to say yet...

Endurance: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Haven't noticed much of either today, except after my boxing/stairs session.

Quality of Training: ****ing fantastic!!!

Body Composition and Look: Upper body leaning up.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Happy...When I'm with clients, no matter what mood I may have been in beforehand, I become really animated; that must be the passion coming out, LOL...Rosie is finding her feet again...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

1200 - Box/Stairs:
    a. 10 x 50 seconds bagwork/10 seconds rest
    b. 5 x down/up 3 floors of stairs (~40 seconds)/20 seconds rest
    c. 10 x 50 seconds bagwork/10 seconds rest
    d. 5 x down/up 3 floors of stairs (~40 seconds)/20 seconds rest
    I wasn't sure how this session would turn out, since I'd been pretty 'tired' all morning. As it was, it was an AWESOME session. I really found my rhythm with the bagwork, and my feet were great, all over the place, bopping here and there, jabbing...The stairs was almost like an afterthought after I'd done 10 sets of bagwork, moreso since I hadn't done a run this morning. They made me work, though, and I was huffing and puffing come reaching the top again. So, really enjoyed it today. I didn't feel fatigued once during the session. (Note: Took Drive(2), RPM(2), and NeoVar(2) ~30 minutes before this session).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0700 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0515), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Still could barely drag myself out of bed this morning.

Mental Alertness: Good.

Energy: Actually felt like I had been rolled over with a steamroller when I got up this morning. I was going to go for a run, but decided not to, and just ate breakfast instead...After my boxing/stairs session I was bouncing off the walls; really happy. I was almost bouncing home, but had to slow myself to a saunter.

Motivation: Rosie is BACK!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression today (not even during the boxing). Instead, just really happy. See, I NEED my exercise!

Libido: Hard to say yet...

Pump and Vascularity: Haven't noticed much of either today, except after my boxing/stairs session.

Quality of Training: ****ing fantastic!!!

Body Composition and Look: Upper body leaning up.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Happy...When I'm with clients, no matter what mood I may have been in beforehand, I become really animated; that must be the passion coming out, LOL...Rosie is finding her feet again...
    Rosie is back........I love this Rosie.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Day 69

0945 - 5.5km Run:
    SERIOUS DOMS in my calves from yesterday's boxing/stairs session (probably the stairs, but possibly the constant on-the-toes-dancing during the boxing)! Run was a bit shaky today, starting off at 4.32 min/km, slowing to 4.55 min/km, and slowing even further to 4.72 min/km by the end. There was a NE wind, which meant starting amd ending in the headwind; but I don't think it would have made a difference even it there had been absolute stillness. My body just wouldn't produce the goods today. Maybe it was fatigued after yesterday (although after ONLY 3 training sessions this week, and NONE of them resistance sessions, I DON'T think so!) SO, not the best run out, but at least I got out and DID it!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2232-08320 (waking at 0315), so ~10 hours sleep. I only woke for one of the three preset alarms, which says that I must have been pretty tired. Interesting; the boxing/stairs yesterday took more out of me than I thought!

Mental Alertness: Been there all day. Definitely needed to be there during the rugby this afternoon, what with all the injuries and blood bin sendings my boys were getting. (But hey, I love you guys ).

Energy: Had it from the time I got up (even if my run was slow...)

Motivation: Yeah, GOOD!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just 'happy'.

Libido: Rising and falling throughout the day...

Endurance: I know that it IS better than when I first started this log, even though you wouldn't know it from today's training performance.

Pump and Vascularity: Same as usual. Good.

Quality of Training: Not too pleased with it. But we all have 'bad' days; this was just one of mine.

Body Composition and Look: Abs; yay. And upper back, delts, and arms. Spending all this time out in the sun is turning me back into that beautifully bronzed girl I was during the summer.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Calves DOMS still. But I'm ok...I'm finding myself looking forward to Saturday afternoons. The boys are all such sweeties
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 70

So, ANOTHER Day Off, simply because my body is not responding well to the few training sessions that I've done this week. I've been extremely fatigued for reasons unknown (it's certainly not because of training and pushing my body too hard, since I've only done 1/3 of my normal training load and none of it resistance training!).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0859 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0515), so ~10 hours sleep. Woke to all the alarms. But the sleep itself was deep. Adding in the sleep I had this afternoon makes for ~14 hours sleep! Way way TOO MUCH! Maybe the LACK of exercise is what's making me so tired?

Mental Alertness: Haven't wanted to do any study or work today, even though I seriously need to. Which means a possible all-nighter tonight to get it all done...

Energy: Had not a lot all day. And then at ~1230 I just suddenly crashed big time, falling asleep until 1620! (That so should NOT have happened!)

Motivation: Can we start next week as soon as possible, please?

Mood/Aggression: Flat.

Libido: It's had its moments...

Endurance: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: More in my legs and arms only today.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Body Composition and Look: My breasts are the biggest and fullest that they have ever been! And yes, I WILL be a little disappointed to see them diminish when it comes to cutting again, since they look so damn ****ing good right now (as I've been told, LOL).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Calves are so SORE!...I'm glad that this week is over. I'm looking forward to leaving it BEHIND me and getting stuck into next week and being able to TRAIN HARD again!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

So, ANOTHER Day Off, simply because my body is not responding well to the few training sessions that I've done this week. I've been extremely fatigued for reasons unknown (it's certainly not because of training and pushing my body too hard, since I've only done 1/3 of my normal training load and none of it resistance training!).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0859 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0515), so ~10 hours sleep. Woke to all the alarms. But the sleep itself was deep. Adding in the sleep I had this afternoon makes for ~14 hours sleep! Way way TOO MUCH! Maybe the LACK of exercise is what's making me so tired?

Mental Alertness: Haven't wanted to do any study or work today, even though I seriously need to. Which means a possible all-nighter tonight to get it all done...

Energy: Had not a lot all day. And then at ~1230 I just suddenly crashed big time, falling asleep until 1620! (That so should NOT have happened!)

Motivation: Can we start next week as soon as possible, please?

Mood/Aggression: Flat.

Libido: It's had its moments...

Endurance: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: More in my legs and arms only today.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Body Composition and Look: My breasts are the biggest and fullest that they have ever been! And yes, I WILL be a little disappointed to see them diminish when it comes to cutting again, since they look so damn ****ing good right now (as I've been told, LOL).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Calves are so SORE!...I'm glad that this week is over. I'm looking forward to leaving it BEHIND me and getting stuck into next week and being able to TRAIN HARD again!
    My calves are still sore from Thursday workout. What are you studying? Dang, somebody sure likes looking at your breasts.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

My calves are still sore from Thursday workout.
    Yep, mine are still a little tender from Friday. Gotta love that pain every time you walk...What did you do?

What are you studying?
    Human Performance and Sport/Exercise Science.

Dang, somebody sure likes looking at your breasts.
    It's a guy thing, LOL.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Yep, mine are still a little tender from Friday. Gotta love that pain every time you walk...What did you do?
    I did 3 sets of standing calf raises holding at the bottom for one second and them squeezing at the top for one second. My foot placement was shoulder-length first set, wide second set, and narrow third set.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Overview of Week 10

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 53.5 kg (i.e. 117.7 pounds)
    Comments: So, yes, a little heavier than the last 'Overview'. More LBM and BF gained. Upper body, especially upper back and delts are looking leaner than they almost ever have, even leaner than when I was 9% BF; which means that there's definitely more muscle there.

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.3 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 110 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb LOW this week. Odd, that. Last time I had almost a week off it didn't change much at all. Interesting. It could be a factor in why I have been feeling more fatigued this week week. RBC 'normal'.

RESTING HEART RATE: 34 bpm.

DIET

Interesting. It was better than last week, but not as good as it SHOULD have been. The not getting up when I should be has been affecting meal times, and the nausea (which, yes, was less this week) has been affecting desire and 'ability' to eat. That won't be happening next week...It was the last week on Drive/RPM, so the next 2 weeks shall be interesting with only the IGF/NeoVar.

TRAINING

Only 4 sessions done. All 'cardio'. Except for the boxing/stairs session they were all poor excuses for training. Not sure why my body was so reluctant to work. Stress? Fatigue? Too MUCH sleep? Next week, I WILL complete the scheduled sessions, regardless of the day, so long as they get DONE! There'll be no more weeks like this one!!!
    Last edited by Guejsn; 04-14-2008 at 03:36 PM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 71

0800 - 5.5km Run:
    My body seems determined to rebel against me at the moment. With the first km at 4.3 minutes, the second at 4.67 minutes, and the rest at a dawdle of 4.72 min/km, it's no wonder that I am starting to get a bit frustrated. After my great runs of a few weeks ago, how can I be reduced to THIS? GRRRR...My body felt heavy from the start. My knees were a little 'off', as were my ankles. I almost felt disconnected from my body, and that I was just being 'carried along' with it as I ran. Again, as I have been so much over the last 2 weeks, I felt like slowing right down to a walk (I didn't, but that's how I felt, because my body wouldn't go the pace I was asking it)...I'm not understanding this; this is how you feel when you've overtrained, and there's no way in hell that I've been OVERtraining!...The tiger is definitely in there; snarling, because it hates being leashed and held back. GRRRR!!!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0700 (waking at 0315, 0351, 0423, 0515, and 0540), making ~10 hours sleep. So, no, no all-nighter last night; I was falling asleep on the couch, and thought better of it. Sleep was the most full of dreams that it has been over the past few weeks. It's weird what we dream...

Mental Alertness: Been slogging away at more client portfolios all day. Got to do some work with my athlete soon. Busy, busy...

Energy: I've been sitting most of the day with my books spread all around me, bits of paper strewn across the floor, like I am when I'm studying, laptop somewhere in there...When I walk I really feel the 'impact' of my knees...

Motivation: I've got to get through this stuff for school. Just DON'T let it mess with my training!

Mood/Aggression: Not much of anything, really...

Libido: Not seen it today.

Endurance: Poor.

Pump and Vascularity: Been covered up all day, so not seen it, LOL.

Quality of Training: Poor, IMO.

Body Composition and Look: Not much more to notice at the moment.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressed, LOL...The pressure is ON! And Rosie ALWAYS performs her BEST under pressure...
    Last edited by Guejsn; 04-14-2008 at 08:37 AM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

It is okay to say you dreamed about me. Keep up that great work!!
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

It is okay to say you dreamed about me. Keep up that great work!!
    Isn't someone full of themselves, LOL.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 72

0430 - Rollers:
    a. 4 minutes @ 108-110 rpm in 39x18
    b. 8 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 12 minutes @ 108-110 rpm in 39x18
    Yep, she's a spinner...It was absolutely pouring this morning, and while I may go for a run in light drizzle, gone are the days when I will go out in ANYthing! So, decided to do my HIIT session on my rollers. Man, my legs were feeling it in the first minute! I could feel my heart rate getting up too, especially in the efforts. Everything settled down, though, after my efforts were over, and my body settled into the rhythm quite well. No worries balancing either. I could have gone on to complete 30-40 minutes, but was getting painful stomach cramps from the 14th minute on. Anyways, legs were a bit airy-fairy getting off, and for a while I felt like I was floating around the house. Love that feeling. Pity it doesn't last long. Definitely felt my quads during that! My knees were ok, though (as they should be).

0600 - Shoulders (1 minute recovery between sets):
    1. BB SP 6 x 10, 2 x 12
    2. DB LR 4 x 12
    3. Inc Lying DB RR 4 x 12
    I was expecting to be a little weaker since the last time I did my shoulders, as strength is lost reasonably quickly during time off. And yes, today I was lifting ~14% LESS for the BB SP than I was two weeks ago. I also did 8 sets instead of only 4, which made a difference. But what I did I felt all right, and the pump only got stronger when I started on DB LR. DB LR and DB RR didn't suffer, but actually seemed BETTER than last time I did them. I could see the separations in my delts clear as anything in the mirror. Veins were cascading down my arms, too. I didn't have any headache or nausea like I did a couple of weeks ago in the gym, which made the session more enjoyable. It feels like forever since I've been to the gym, and I loved being back in there! Lifting gives me the same high and buzz that boxing does! LOVE IT!!!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so ~6 hours sleep. Now that's more like it! Early sleep, early wake. I DID go to bed at 1940, though, so it still took me a fair while to get to sleep. Resisted the urge this morning to just lay there some more and get up in 10 minutes after the alarm. Was ok once I'd been up for a bit and had my green tea.

Mental Alertness: Been ok so far. Got to get your study-head on though, girl...

Energy: I had energy when I woke up. I had energy for the rollers and the gym. And then after the gym, after breakfast, I got fatigued, like I have been so often of late, and fell asleep on the couch from ~0801-0914 (protein shake time), and the ~0917-1014 (courier arrived; about time!), adding a further ~2.25 hours sleep to the 6 of last night. Would have done my body some good though, sleeping straight after the gym. Good recovery time.

Motivation: Yay, training is back in session!

Mood/Aggression: Calmly content that things are getting back into motion.

Libido: This has been a bit quiet of late, popping up occasionally like a jack-in-the-box. Guess there's no 'motivation' for me there, so I've managed to somehow 'calm' it down...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in quads after rollers painful! Awesome pump in delts in the gym. Vascularity in arms and quads very noticeable.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: Been a LONG time since I've been on my bike, so long I can barely remember, LOL. But the rollers session was good. I didn't quite got to 70 km/hr; but still between 50-60 km/hr in my efforts. Wouldn't want to go flying into the garage door now, would I Gym was great. It felt so good to be BACK!!

Body Composition and Look: Upper back and delts continuing to look better every day.

Overall Sense of Feeling: DOMS in arms and shoulders lasted until ~1300, then simply disappeared. So, despite the stomach cramps, I feel REALLY GOOD!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    still, AWESOME DETAIL!
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    still, AWESOME DETAIL!
    Cheers. Good to see that you're still following along
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

I am getting some RPM soon to test out. I don't know if you been checking out my log, but I have a pretty good potential stack. I would love if you checked it out Rosie.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

I am getting some RPM soon to test out. I don't know if you been checking out my log, but I have a pretty good potential stack. I would love if you checked it out Rosie.
    The thread titled "HIE Challenges Gaspari's 4Most Anabolic Arsenal"? Yeah, I was reading that earlier today, actually. Didn't know if you wanted me leaving comments...

I think that you will be happy with the RPM. I know that I loved it; and along with Drive, Lipotrophin-PM and possibly NeoVar (I want to try the new version first) will become 'staples' in my supplement regime! RPM stacked with Drive, IGF-2 and NeoVar, was the best week of training I had, at least resistance training and strength-wise. Stacked with NeoVar also makes for a good cutting stack (I will be trying this in my next Drive/RPM cycle, with the new NeoVar).
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I love RPM!!
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

The thread titled "HIE Challenges Gaspari's 4Most Anabolic Arsenal"? Yeah, I was reading that earlier today, actually. Didn't know if you wanted me leaving comments...

I think that you will be happy with the RPM. I know that I loved it; and along with Drive, Lipotrophin-PM and possibly NeoVar (I want to try the new version first) will become 'staples' in my supplement regime! RPM stacked with Drive, IGF-2 and NeoVar, was the best week of training I had, at least resistance training and strength-wise. Stacked with NeoVar also makes for a good cutting stack (I will be trying this in my next Drive/RPM cycle, with the new NeoVar).
    Of course, I would love you to leave comments..positive or negative
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    I love RPM!!
    Yeah, the nice smooth energy and the 'calm' it seemed to give me before resistance training was awesome. Plus, I got wicked pumps and vascularity (the Neovar helped with that too), and increasing muscle hardness. My strength increased (slowly), and I built some muscle. Would love to see what it does if EVERYTHING was perfect - i.e. no training upsets, completely clean diet, decent sleep and recovery, etc...Of course, there were a lot of OTHER factors to take into account, like some of the other AN supplements that I was using with it. But on the whole, it is a great supplement (and I don't usually recommend any but the basics of a creatine, a multivitamin, and a protein powder; so for me to say that is SOMETHING in itself!)
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And it is very appreciated
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Day 73

0430 - 5.5km Run:
    So, I'm starting to get out of the 'slump' I was in. For the first 2-3km I felt that disconnected feeling, like I was there, but not really (maybe it is the running in the dark?). I think I 'disappeared' into the music. So, first km was 4.17 minutes (that's a bit better), but I slowed to 4.35 minutes for the second. Still, it felt like the first 2km passed so quickly! After 15 minutes I came 'back' to my body though; the call of pain, LOL. For a while I could ignore it (push PAST the pain, girl; IGNORE it; it's NOTHING!), but I eventually slowed down to 4.62 min/km for the last km or so. Afterwards, my legs were tingling, like they had the other afternoon after my run. Strange.

0600 - Arms/Abs:
    1a. Weighted Dips 1 x 12, 2 x 10, 1 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 4 x 8 (1 minute recovery)
    2a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8 (1 minute recovery)
    3a. DB FP 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. DB CC 2 x 15 (1 minute recovery)
    4. Alternate DB HC 4 x 20 (30 seconds recovery)
    5. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10] (30 seconds recovery)
    Was looking forward to this session. As you can see by decreased reps, the weight increased with each set in dips. DB ZC were ok. Forearms were hurting a little in the 4th set of these, so adjusted lifting technique (that's better). I could feel the pump in my arms by the start of my second set of DB ZC. My delts and biceps looked the fullest, biggest, and most defined that they have ever looked (so one up on yesterday). It seems as if the break did me some good! Veins popping out of my biceps and arms throughout the entire session. Pump was hard, but not painful, as it has been in previous weeks. I think I needed a little more recovery time between DB HC sets; I was pushing it to get the last few reps out in the last 3 sets, but gritted my teeth, swore, and kept on. My vastus lateralis in my left leg started to cramp a little; I must have been tightening my legs to keep my posture correct and not cheat during DB HC. Abs felt like I wasn't even doing them. Like yesterday, loved the session, despite the language that was being muttered as I was lifting, LOL. My arms were absolutely hammered after the session; but I didn't need the pain to tell me I worked hard!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. I was dreaming of one of my assignments when I woke up (yes, get it done!). Don't remember much else, except that my sleep was deep and undisturbed (for 5 hours I should think so!). But I woke awake and ready to do my run! A first in a while. The early going to bed is definitely helping...

Mental Alertness: I seem to really come awake in the mid-afternoon, and get most of my quality study done then (maybe why I am so good at the all-nighters, LOL. Yes, but you know that they are BAD for you, girl!). I have one assignment to finish this afternoon, and then another tomorrow (damn having 2 assignments due on the same day!). So, head down...

Energy: I was actually ok after the gym. I DID fall asleep briefly on the couch from 0830-0900, but apart from that I have been good. No 'fatigue' as such today.

Motivation: Someone's lit a fire under this woman!

Mood/Aggression: She has a smile on her face! Happy again (if a little stressed...)

Libido: Hmmm, good training sessions. A little stress. A happy mood that will probably turn playful later. You do the math...

Endurance: Getting back there running-wise. In the gym, same as always.

Pump and Vascularity: Great pumps in the gym. Vascularity starting to get a little better.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: ****ing awesome! Loving being back in the gym!

Body Composition and Look: It could be just me, but I look like I'm getting LEANER...

Overall Sense of Feeling: There was no DOMS anywhere when I woke up this morning. The DOMS from the gym yesterday lasted only until about 1300, and today looks no different; it's almost all gone! The IGF-2 really makes a difference to my recovery, I have noticed. (Maybe that was my problem last week, since I didn't take it to see if it was causing the nausea (before I found out that there was a tmmy bug going around)? It's possible)...Anyways, ready to battle the rest of the day if it comes to that. Otherwise, going to dig into those assignments after lunch.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach