Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Once again - An altercation

So this past Wednesday I had a guy come into my property screaming that he wanted to fight my son.

When I went out there, he had his hand in his pocket claiming to have a gun, I wasn't sure if he did or didn't so I went in my house and came back out with my gun. Once he saw me coming he ran out of my property but stood outside of my gate. I told him to take his fcking hand out of his pocket, I told him we didn't need any guns and if he was man enough I will come down from my porch and just fight him one on one. I quickly went back in my house changed my clothes (I had my glasses on, slippers and pajama pants) went don the steps from my porch and approached him, but then he changed his whole tune...

Turns out at the end there was a misunderstanding with my son and his uncle.

OK so here is the kicker, you know how a lot of folks on here always say I make sh!t up? Well my surveillance camera captured all of this.

I am hesitant to post it on here because 1. You see me come out with my gun and 2. It was 2:00 in the afternoon and there are a lot of kids across the street coming out of school, I live across the street from a school.

But knowing me, I might just post it for folks who say I make up sh!t and then just delete it.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    So this past Wednesday I had a guy come into my property screaming that he wanted to fight my son.

When I went out there, he had his hand in his pocket claiming to have a gun, I wasn't sure if he did or didn't so I went in my house and came back out with my gun. Once he saw me coming he ran out of my property but stood outside of my gate. I told him to take his fcking hand out of his pocket, I told him we didn't need any guns and if he was man enough I will come down from my porch and just fight him one on one. I quickly went back in my house changed my clothes (I had my glasses on, slippers and pajama pants) went don the steps from my porch and approached him, but then he changed his whole tune...

Turns out at the end there was a misunderstanding with my son and his uncle.

OK so here is the kicker, you know how a lot of folks on here always say I make sh!t up? Well my surveillance camera captured all of this.

I am hesitant to post it on here because 1. You see me come out with my gun and 2. It was 2:00 in the afternoon and there are a lot of kids across the street coming out of school, I live across the street from a school.

But knowing me, I might just post it for folks who say I make up sh!t and then just delete it.

I believe you, I always find it funny when folks say I need to post a video or others won't believe me. I was brought up in a part of the world where a mans word is everything and honesty is the only policy.

Glad it ended well and you guys didn't have to poke holes in one another.

EDIT: You have people ratting you out on ********, I wouldn't post the video for someone to see that and give them a reason to send 3 cops knocking again though.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 09-17-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big Johnny, as I was reading, I was squinting in anticipation that you KO'd him.

I am glad that communication concluded that it was a misunderstanding and that you didn't have to go Cassie on him
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I believe you, I always find it funny when folks say I need to post a video or others won't believe me. I was brought up in a part of the world where a mans word is everything and honesty is the only policy.

I think he was bluffing and you could see it in the video, however when he was charging at my house with his hand in his pocket, my adrenaline kicked and I did not know if he did/did not. But after I am out there yelling at him and I tell him to take his hand out of his pocket and put mine away and went face to face with him.

I am upset at myself for losing my kool, but honestly I wasn't sure, I felt threatened, but looking back at it, there were kids across the street so yeah I am an idiot.

However when I went to fight him, that I don't regret because the fcker was in my property.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Big Johnny, as I was reading, I was squinting in anticipation that you KO'd him.

I am glad that communication concluded that it was a misunderstanding and that you didn't have to go Cassie on him
    My heart was racing, but I have to defend my home.
    On the list for Bannukah

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

EDIT: You have people ratting you out on ********, I wouldn't post the video for someone to see that and give them a reason to send 3 cops knocking again though.
    I had a guy here accuse me of posting bs pics on my AVI while sending me negs for something I said that he didn't like. Whatever. John, do not post that video. It's not worth it, given the potential consequences.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My heart was racing, but I have to defend my home.
    100% agree, brother
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just assumed that because we are of a certain age.... people are too old to make chit up, my bad.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I had a guy here accuse me of posting bs pics on my AVI while sending me negs for something I said that he didn't like. Whatever. John, do not post that video. It's not worth it, given the potential consequences.
    I did some screenshots of the video, just in case anyone says I am making crap up.

100% agree, brother
    Yup Yup

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I just assumed that because we are of a certain age.... people are too old to make chit up, my bad.
    I pretty much believe folks, except when they said they never had a fight in their life then I am like WTF?? You have to be lying
    On the list for Bannukah

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe you, John.

Kudos to you for not triple tapping his azz - two to the chest and one to the head.

In some states, Castle Doctrine applies. I don't think NY has it because of your commie governor. If you were in PA you had every right to send freedom jabs downrange given the situation. Someone in someone else's property claiming to have a gun is an instant death sentence in 2A loving states.

But I'm glad for you that you didn't have to kill anyone. Because even if you had every right to do so, that would remain in your conscience for the rest of your life.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK so here is the kicker, you know how a lot of folks on here always say I make sh!t up? Well my Champ07 camera captured all of this.

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you back up your made up stories with CG footage now?

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I believe you, John.

Kudos to you for not triple tapping his azz - two to the chest and one to the head.

In some states, Castle Doctrine applies. I don't think NY has it because of your commie governor. If you were in PA you had every right to send freedom jabs downrange given the situation. Someone in someone else's property claiming to have a gun is an instant death sentence in 2A loving states.

But I'm glad for you that you didn't have to kill anyone. Because even if you had every right to do so, that would remain in your conscience for the rest of your life.
    I can't help but thinking God forbid we both would have open fire and I missed and hit a kid in the background

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    What the hell is this OS??

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    so you back up your made up stories with CG footage now?
    Damn why didn't I think of this?
    On the list for Bannukah

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Video or it didn't happen.

(hey, you baited me into posting a video, I'll return the favor)

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the hell is this OS??
    I thought my "Champ07 camera" line was hilarious and significant at the same time....

I was trying to have your back you ungrateful sonofabitch !

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    Video or it didn't happen.

(hey, you baited me into posting a video, I'll return the favor)
    I am thinking about it..

I thought my "Champ07 camera" line was hilarious and significant at the same time....

I was trying to have your back you ungrateful sonofabitch !
    All I see are 6 dots!
    On the list for Bannukah

I am thinking about it..
    Post it bro...

does it have sound ?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is a drama magnet.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Post it bro...

does it have sound ?
    The one in the porch doesn't the one in the front of my garage does. So yeah you will hear us..

Not sure I trust some folks on here, you have whatspp? I'll send you it. I sent it to DBX his wife was like "Wow he is a bad ass"
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    OP is a drama magnet.
    Poncho levo looks like the guy on "always sunny in Philadelphia" and shops for clothes in the kids section of walmart

The one in the porch doesn't the one in the front of my garage does. So yeah you will hear us..

Not sure I trust some folks on here, you have whatspp? I'll send you it. I sent it to DBX his wife was like "Wow he is a bad ass"
    just post the damn thing...

pretty sure nobody here is gonna run to the FBI.

Johnny, I’ll probably not even watch it if you post it - tonight at around 10:00PM Eastern. I’ll let a friend watch it.

Hurry because Oceanside is getting a little impatient.

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when I speak about boxing, and sparring (woohoo love this sнit), all of a sudden you can't see very well. Peculiar phenomena.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What people don't realize is that fighting is normal in some neighborhoods while in others people call the cops for any and everything. When I lived in Irvington, and Orange NJ, people just boxed , so I learned a bit of martial arts.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    call the police, let them bargain with the moron claiming to have a gun. have your gun as well while safe inside but think of the legal consequences if you're not in an immediate threat (which if you have time to go inside, lock your door and grab a gun you're not).

glad nothing happened and you have it on camera to cover yourself but the first thing a judge/jury will look at is why didn't he just lock the door and call the police.

Johnny, I’ll probably not even watch it if you post it - tonight at around 10:00PM Eastern. I’ll let a friend watch it.

Hurry because Oceanside is getting a little impatient.
    What happen at 10:00 EST, I am curious

OS needs to get whatsapp!

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    when I speak about boxing, and sparring (woohoo love this sнit), all of a sudden you can't see very well. Peculiar phenomena.
    Have no clue what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    What people don't realize is that fighting is normal in some neighborhoods while in others people call the cops for any and everything. When I lived in Irvington, and Orange NJ, people just boxed , so I learned a bit of martial arts.
    I had a gun out in broad day light, hundreds of parents picking up their kids not one person called the cops.

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    call the police, let them bargain with the moron claiming to have a gun. have your gun as well while safe inside but think of the legal consequences if you're not in an immediate threat (which if you have time to go inside, lock your door and grab a gun you're not).

glad nothing happened and you have it on camera to cover yourself but the first thing a judge/jury will look at is why didn't he just lock the door and call the police.
    Not calling the cops, not my thing, but I agree with you 100% on the legal consequences.
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It would honestly be better for you, if you were making these stories up.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    It would honestly be better for you, if you were making these stories up.
    Couldn't agree more
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My vote is do not post. No need to put it out to possibly be used against you later.

I believe you
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    My vote is do not post. No need to put it out to possibly be used against you later.

I believe you
    I spoke to OS on the phone the other day and explained to him what my concern was, but the more I think about it, the less concerned I am getting. I think I will wait a little more time and then post them.

I appreciate you man, always.
    On the list for Bannukah