Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    You didn't honor your ban bet, you posted under several obvious aliases.

I'm sure this sounds weird to you considering your post count but not everyone's life revolves around online forum. This weird obsession where you see me in every other poster is all kinds of creepy though.
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tfw you're literally incapable of having a conversation without thinking it's some sort of competition.

I guess when you're constantly wrong and chasing that elusive W it gives you something to look forward to?

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post

I'm sure this sounds weird to you considering your post count but not everyone's life revolves around online forum. This weird obsession where you see me in every other poster is all kinds of creepy though.
    You were immediately banned as Daewoo Lanos like 1-2 days after being banned as Tiny Tekken.

- Life doesn't revolve around the site

- Multiple active accounts

Choose one, loser.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You were immediately banned as Daewoo Lanos like 1-2 days after being banned as Tiny Tekken.

- Life doesn't revolve around the site

- Multiple active accounts

Choose one, loser.
    lol

I guess him and me posting at the same time a while ago meant I was switching between accounts as well? Feel free to pester any mod you want and ask him/her if this guy was banned for being my alt or not. I'll wait.

But seriously, put me on "ignore" or whatever is your thing and don't quote my posts cause I'm afraid I'll catch the same CTE you got from your dad when he was smacking your face with his balls under the shower.
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post
    lol

I guess him and me posting at the same time a while ago meant I was switching between accounts as well? Feel free to pester any mod you want and ask him/her if this guy was banned for being my alt or not. I'll wait.

But seriously, put me on "ignore" or whatever is your thing and don't quote my posts cause I'm afraid I'll catch the same CTE you got from your dad when he was smacking your face with his balls under the shower.
    He'll "put you on ignore" and quote you when he erroneously thinks he can make you look stupid. He'll then say that he wanted to read "one" post of yours when you mention the ignore thing. He's the biggest joke in this section and doesn't even realize it. Hell, even his fellow Bears fans think he's a joke.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    He'll "put you on ignore" and quote you when he erroneously thinks he can make you look stupid. He'll then say that he wanted to read "one" post of yours when you mention the ignore thing. He's the biggest joke in this section and doesn't even realize it. Hell, even his fellow Bears fans think he's a joke.
    I wonder what he would call it when someone imagines any opposition in any way shape or form to be double accounts of his nemesis? That's almost as if that person is on his mind all day and it even effects his reality. Hmmm...

We're all on ignore so we can speak freely plus he's out there conquering the world and begging his boss for a dental plan.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    I wonder what he would call it when someone imagines any opposition in any way shape or form to be double accounts of his nemesis? That's almost as if that person is on his mind all day and it even effects his reality. Hmmm...

We're all on ignore so we can speak freely plus he's out there conquering the world and begging his boss for a dental plan.
    Don't forget his imaginary hotel party with 25 strippers that he Misc'd during instead of enjoying.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't forget his imaginary hotel party with 25 strippers that he Misc'd during instead of enjoying.
    I literally laughed irl thinking back about that. A grown man trying to be cool by imagining paying girls to party with him.

Like, even in his fantasy he still has to pay women.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL when two Timmys gotta play Power Rangers to try and convince themselves my situation is as bad as theirs.

Lunatic's mad his life turned into diapers and handicap ramps.

I live it up once in a while for cases like Lunatic.

Midget Killer is of course and actual midget so too bad for that guy.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL when two Timmys gotta play Power Rangers to try and convince themselves my situation is as bad as theirs.

Yo I think I'm going to be in Chicago in Jan or Feb for a conference. We should meet up.

I gotta meet the most handsome, intelligent, successful, yada yada whatever guy on the misc bruh

Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    I literally laughed irl thinking back about that. A grown man trying to be cool by imagining paying girls to party with him.

Like, even in his fantasy he still has to pay women.
    How about that, bro? We're off ignore again!
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Whoah! Projecting there a lil bit, bud? You need to make up stuff out of thin air, but I can just sit back and laugh at the pathetic excuse of a fictional life you're trying to construct. Like I said before, your best attempt at making up a 'cool' life is literally a retarded 11yo backwater horny Forrest Gump's fantasy. And it's still pathetic. So we can't even imagine how absolutely peasantlike your life must really be.

Not only that, but you've also gotten up to a point where nobody really respects anything you say. Your former buttbuddy won't even back you up for a nanosecond, even fellow fans of your teams can't stand you! I mean, your posts (even if they were actually troll posts) are so utterly devoid of any wit, humor or logic there isn't a single person on this board who can take you seriously anymore. We could replace any of your posts with 5 minutes of Amy Schumer and it wouldn't make much difference.

Now you're out there seeing ghosts too? My friend, it's just too easy. Just so you know, once you start seeing Tekkens pop out on the street and in your dreams too... It's time to up the dose again.

Btw, didn't know you had the time to reply to your ignored friends with your 70 hour work weeks and having to fix your 500 dollar beater car. Guess the shift at the off-brand nugget factory ended and you're just winding down after taking a relaxing shower with your pops? Enjoy your day!

How about that, bro? We're off ignore again!
    Who would have known that this strong minded beast of a man would expose himself to be cuck peasant haunted by strangers on the internet once again?

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Yo I think I'm going to be in Chicago in Jan or Feb for a conference. We should meet up.

I gotta meet the most handsome, intelligent, successful, yada yada whatever guy on the misc bruh
    Inb4 he can't make it because he's gotta go to a secret stripper party.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Power rangers? Isn’t your username from street fighter? You are pretending your dad is a villain from a video game...

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When the Bears bring in a replacement next year for Trubisky, will MBison pull a IawI and never mention his name again? I feel like with his persona he almost has to keep buying Trubisky stock.
    Horny.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    When the Bears bring in a replacement next year for Trubisky, will MBison pull a IawI and never mention his name again? I feel like with his persona he almost has to keep buying Trubisky stock.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post_559722381

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Horny.

He was being sarcastic
    AcetylCoA gets reps

If you think anyone's taking TRUbeastsky's job you're legit retarded or have some sort of mental disability.

Matter of fact how about if Trubisky is the starter next year you take a permanent ban, if not I'm permanently banned?

Now watch Timmy back out of this one.

Go find the exact post where I said Orton was the best QB in the NFL and I'll gladly take my ban.

You're not getting off the hook for the bet you made Timmy.

Now put up or shut up.

You can't win Timmy all you can do is be a dishonorable crippled punk.

LMFAO at you, I don't care cause I'm definitely winning the game of Life over you.

The village idiot is trying to perm bet more people after it already being clear that he doesn't honor the bets he loses. Classic Bison.

Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    Hell yeah I was right all along.

Matter of fact let me know when I'm wrong.

Oh yeah but I forgot Orton can't throw it 80 yards though so he can't be the best QB
    Last edited by Lunatic; 12-10-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

If you think anyone's taking TRUbeastsky's job you're legit retarded or have some sort of mental disability.

Matter of fact how about if Trubisky is the starter next year you take a permanent ban, if not I'm permanently banned?

Now watch Timmy back out of this one.
    Deal
    Horny.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deal
    Don't worry. If you lose, we won't hold you to this. If you back out, we'll just say you pulled a Bison.

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just think it's hilarious how much effort you put into being a person no one likes. Entertaining Shtick. You must have been bullied a lot

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mitchell is averaging 203.3 passing yards per game, 1.33 passing TD's per game and .66 INT's per game.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    Mitchell is averaging 203.3 passing yards per game, 1.33 passing TD's per game and .66 INT's per game.
    Since Week 4:

Trubisky:

Passing TD; 13
    INTs; 6
    Comp PCT; 64.1%
    RTG; 90.9
    YPA; 6.8

Brady:

Passing TD; 11
    INTs; 7
    Comp PCT; 59.7%
    RTG; 82.3
    YPA; 6.3
    LakeShow.

Paul Pogba dabbed with the WC trophy.

Kyler Murray isn't that short.

LMFAO how Lunatic's lack of character is always an issue.

It's OK though he's currently paying for it way worse than accepting his ban.

Asks for proof that he said Orton was the best QBi and says he'll accept his ban if he said it. Gets proof that he said it. Acts like nothing happened and talks about other peoples' character...

Originally Posted by FakeRabona View Post
    Since Week 4:

Trubisky:

Passing TD; 13
    INTs; 6
    Comp PCT; 64.1%
    RTG; 90.9
    YPA; 6.8

Brady:

Passing TD; 11
    INTs; 7
    Comp PCT; 59.7%
    RTG; 82.3
    YPA; 6.3
    Would still take Brady over Trubiskshit.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

I'm just curious why it took so long to ban Sgt. Timmy tbh.

Here come the sock accounts. (bpatel)

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FakeRabona View Post
    Since Week 4:

Trubisky:

Passing TD; 13
    INTs; 6
    Comp PCT; 64.1%
    RTG; 90.9
    YPA; 6.8

Brady:

Passing TD; 11
    INTs; 7
    Comp PCT; 59.7%
    RTG; 82.3
    YPA; 6.3
    And yet not even the biggest Brady hater would take Trubisky in a game winning situation over Brady. Weird huh?

He gone? Why?