Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1332
    bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking HELL is NO MORE!

Beginning Weight: 176

Ending Weight: 163

Link to myTraining Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147315213

I first want to start off by saying thank you for selecting me to compete in HRT Ripped Challenege. I was a newbie when it came to this form of training and have became an expert in 12weeks with a lot of change to my body. My strength has gone up drastically, and my definition is showing a lot more.
    I did Solo HRT and can vouch that it works. The 8+6 definitely hits a different form of muscle tissue that I haven’t hit before. The pump that I get from the workout is INSANE. When im in the gym I’m vascular and pumped through the entire workout . I wish I lost a little more fat but again that is on me because of my diet. All though the HRT program does come with its own diet program, I still failed myself by eating to much healthy food. I still made massive gains from this none the less because I started at like 20%BF and am now 12% BF but at 163. I know I made gains because my last cut I was 9% at 153 pounds which I’m not to far away from.
    Solo HRT is a very simple program once you get the hang of it. It took me awhile to perfect my form but when I did I could feel what Hell really was. The supplements on the other hand where a giant push for me and really helped me out on those days that I was feeling lethargic. The time in the gym is super fast, in and out, once you get the hang of it.

The forum: was a major motivational booster for me. It was awesome how people can jump into each others forums and leave great comments. It was always good hearing from people and dropping off to say hello to their forum. However, I have to say it was difficult to get in this forum because of my new job that I recently got. Im just glad that Solo HRT is now my addiction and must have it everyday.
    “I CANT GYM WITHOUT IT”
    Rage: The master and Creator, was a major influence on me. The greatest thing is having a professional be there for you when you need them the most (questions and reinforcement). Without you Rage their wouldn’t be any hell man! Thank you.
    Bodybuilding and Animal: I wanna say thanks for having the SOLO HRT banner flickering in my face the day I signed up, and I also want to thank you both for the massive amounts of support that you offer to the world and most of all to our troops. You guys rock!
    Going to HELL and COMING BACK an ANIMAL THREAD>>>>>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147315213
    Got videos for people to watch my Workouts^^^^^^^^^^

Progress piX>>>>http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluesurfer_17/more.php?section=progresspics

youtube.com channel(Training Vidz/Check ins): http://www.youtube.com/user/ohanahollywood
    Instagram handle: i_LiFT_iRON

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow! Just wow! There are some remarkable transformations and uplifting experiences in here. I am so proud of you all! Very, very great job, Everyone!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    Wow! Just wow! There are some remarkable transformations and uplifting experiences in here. I am so proud of you all! Very, very great job, Everyone!
    I will second that great job everyone! Awesome work!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    You beat me too it! Some AMAZING transformations in here! GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!!! .....just wow!!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread reeks of EPICNESS!

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree everyone should be really proud of all the hard work they did! Thanks to everyone for the support thru HELL! It was great getting to know all of you.

bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bloche123: final week check in

Beginning Weight:230

Ending Weight:206

Before Pics (front, back and side):

After Pics (front, back and side):

Link to Your Training Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post931827753

Written Summary of Your HRT Experience: Overall I am very happy with this experience, I learned a lot about body building and just how much dedication it takes. While I did not reach all of my initial goals I feel like I gave myself a solid foundation to reach them. Tom was a godsend with his knowledge and the way he took time to teach us things and how to properly diet and train. Without tom I don't think I wouldve lost as much weight as I did. Furthermore I am not content with the mere 25 lbs that I have lost, I will keep pushing forward with the HRT system because it works and works damn well at that to reach my final goals. Animal has put together quite a business model from having wonderful products that work to fantastic people like tom representing them, to even a wonderful workout program like the HRT system. I wanted to make a quick note that in my before pictures only the pictures where I am wearing jeans are the ones that were taken before the ones to the left are very recent of me. My biggest struggle during the course of the program was the diet, finding the times to eat and constantly grocery shopping. I felt towards the last three weeks it began to take it's toll on me. I really wish I could have finished up stronger but I thank you all for pushing me to drop that much needed weight and giving me the confidence moving forward to achieve my goals. I would still like to periodically check-in and show the progress I am making using your system and your products because I know they work and I thank you for this oppertunity to share with me your knowledge of the HRT system.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some really amazing transformations here, good luck to all. It won't be easy picking winners
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Some really amazing transformations here, good luck to all. It won't be easy picking winners
    So true. One hell of a transformation contest and all 20 that finished, did a great job.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thank You

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Awesome to hear from you! Thanks Coach for the info!
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you brother! I am so impressed by all these competitors as well; I would love you all on my team no matter what I am doing. It is hard to find people who give anything 100% anymore, let alone something this hard. I have 32 employees and I try to impart this type of attitude with all of them, but most just don't get it. You have all earned my deepest respect and admiration and if I can ever assist you in any way, please feel free to ask.

Garrick J. Goodwiler
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's been an honor working with you and being a part of the 20 Elite, and I'm looking forward to future success with this program. I'm on pins and needles! This is terribly exciting!

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Thank you brother! I am so impressed by all these competitors as well; I would love you all on my team no matter what I am doing. It is hard to find people who give anything 100% anymore, let alone something this hard. I have 32 employees and I try to impart this type of attitude with all of them, but most just don't get it. You have all earned my deepest respect and admiration and if I can ever assist you in any way, please feel free to ask.

Garrick J. Goodwiler
    Very well put, Kind Sir! Back at cha, Garrick! I definitely look forward to keeping in touch with ya. I'll be right there for you as well if there's anything I can ever do for ya.

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Tom! Can't wait to keep this thing going bro!
    My Ripped as Hell Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279643
    More Info: http://www.andrewjacops.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tom you are the best. I know each and every one of the contestants (victoms) appreciates all you have done for them. I still feel like shyt for having to drop out Its not about winning the contest for me, it was about finishing. I am so glad to see these 20 stuck it out and kicked azz!! Each transformation is amazing! They all should be proud of what they have accomplished. 20 out of 60 made it... that says a lot in my book.

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First off I'd like to thank Tom "Rage" Fuller, Universal Nutrition and Bodybuilding.com for putting this contest on and helping change lives!

Tom, It has been such a honor to have you on my team and to be apart of yours. I have learned so much about myself and the sport of bodybuilding while working with you so far. You can count me in on working with you on past this contest. (ready to get my swoll on!) I have big goals but I know that we can make it happen bc I will not stop till I reach them. I'm so motivated from this contest I want to go lift now, but i know my body needs the rest. You are a true motivator Tom, and we all need that kick in the @** at times and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you could give your time to give back to us HELLIONS and stear us in the right direction. I have the most respect for ANYONE who can make it thru and even try this program and contest. It requires a lot from you, and everyone has won in my book. No matter the outcome of this contest, everyone should be proud of yourself for the transformations we made. Everyone WE WENT THROUGH HELL!!! and lived to talk about it!

Thank you for a life changing experience,
    Bradley Sartain

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    good luck picking the winner(s). Its gonna be a hard choice!

gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Tom truly I do believe we would not have made it through this journey with out you and your team. This was a great starter contest for me to put myself on the right track. I look forward to continuing on with my journey with you in order to get shreaded. As far as my name goes. When I got out of the military I was 145lbs and could eat a truck load of food. At that time most of my friends were all 250 plus and I could out eat them. We went on a iron butt ride which is a 24hr motorcycle ride that is 1000 miles and touches all four corners of iowa, and you ride straight through. I was young and dumb and there was alot of drinking and smoking (not cigs either) at the end of the ride I was so hungry I ate a 1lb bag of chips and a huge bowl of nacho cheese hamburger did, in less than 10 minutes. One of they guys could not believe it so he called me gutt. The 35 was my college football number.
    Congrats to all members, I am truly blessed that I was able to experience this with all of you.
    Gutter35
    Terry
    GOD BLESS!

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for everything Rage! Clint (Davismuscle) and I both loved going thru Hell with you and everyone else. Again thank you very much.

Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow!!! That means alot for you to take the time and recognize each of us! Thank you Tom! And thanks too all my fellow teammates "Hellraisers" as well!

tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rage,

Thank you for everything. THank you for the jump start on my life change. You set up such an incredable work out and you really pushed me. I can not thank you enough for everything.

Todd
    HRT 90 Day Ripped As Hell Cutting Challenge!!!

Pain is weekness leaving the body.

chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love it rage, really appreciate you taking the time to recognise each of us like that, meant a lot to me and it was cool just to hear you talk about me!

Really can't thank you enough for everything you've done with this, you really are the man!
    RIPPED AS HELL COMPETITION THREAD

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147329053

rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tom,
    The pleasure was all mine. Training under your guidance for the past 12-Weeks was grueling, but damn rewarding! Thanks for everything and the shout out as well. I never thought I could get as ripped as I did. Perhaps even "ripped as hell" you could say! It was great training along side of you guys as well on here. No way I could have done it without the motivation of everyone else too. Awesome program and great experience. Thanks for everything.
    Rob
    They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well if it COULD be better, it's as good as broken. Never settle and keep driving it forward.

Good luck everyone!!!

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Yes!

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Good luck everyone!!!
    Thanks Matt and Best of luck to everyone! We are ALL BIG Ripped to Hell winners for FINISHING!! Let's celebrate and have an AWESOME Friday!
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bherrod View Post
    Thanks Matt and Best of luck to everyone! We are ALL BIG Ripped to Hell winners for FINISHING!! Let's celebrate and have an AWESOME Friday!
    Brenda's 100% right! We've all already won just by finishing! So good luck to everyone for getting free stuff and fame!
    My Ripped as Hell Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279643
    More Info: http://www.andrewjacops.com

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh man, the suspense begins! Great job to all who made it. One of the hardest parts of this whole thing is waiting to hear who won
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

pacman155 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel it man this is nerve wrecking and exciting all at the same time

While everyone waits.....refresh.....refresh.....refresh....lol. Garrick and I created a Body group for all of us to keep our journey going so feel free to join us! http://groups.bodybuilding.com/hrt_s...rs_of_the_fire

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers: