Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Acg3 by PMD

BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100) BizubJ is not very well liked. (-100)

Acg3 by PMD

I used a sample pack from GNC yesterday and the pump/energy from it was amazing. The only downer about it is that it's 60 dollars just anywhere I try to find it, but I've heard people say they buy it for $35-40 bucks. I was wondering if someone knows where I could buy it for that price? Preciate it hommies

cjessentials has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by BizubJ View Post
    I used a sample pack from GNC yesterday and the pump/energy from it was amazing. The only downer about it is that it's 60 dollars just anywhere I try to find it, but I've heard people say they buy it for $35-40 bucks. I was wondering if someone knows where I could buy it for that price? Preciate it hommies
    Hey buddy I have several I picked up from a friend who went out of business!! I would be happy to sale them to you or anyone else for $35 each and mybe $5 buscks for shipping! I have about 10 left pink lemonaid and blue raz! Let me know and I will take care of it! CJessentials@aol.com
    or you can call my store at 214-528-5535 Fitness Essentials!
    Thanks and Take care!!
    Christian

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Seems like a weak product, imo. Strong arginine content.

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fcking shills, coming out of the basement.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up classic

Originally Posted by stewy101 View Post
    I just started taking a product called ACG3 by PMD. I was wanting to buy a creatine product when I went to my local GNC and after talking to the manager there he recommended 3 products. One of them being ACG3. Although this product is advertised as a pre-workout it has Creatine ethyl ester in it as well and he told me to only take it pre-workout. So I only need to take it 4 days a week. 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off. I have been taking this for a little while now and have to say this stuff is BAD ASS!!! I love it. Gives me awesome energy to workout, keeps me focused, and pumps me up and keeps my muscles hard and full at all times.

ACG3® is a great tasting, high-voltage concentrated pre-workout intensifier that packs a serious kick. Each of its 60 servings are loaded with a potent blend of 19 actives, all working harmoniously together to provide extreme anabolic results and maximize workout performance.* ACG3® is scientifically formulated with 3 forms of arginine to produce an intense muscle pump during workouts. By including 3 forms of super absorbent creatine (and specifically no creatine monohydrate), ACG3® maximizes full uptake of creatine into your system. This concentrated pre-workout is unparalleled when it comes to producing energy and focus for a workout. It’s jam-packed with multiple energy ingredients, including one of the hottest ingredients on the market 1,3 dimethylpentylamine. ACG3® also includes the clinically studied and patented CarnoSyn® beta-alanine, to enhance muscular endurance and performance. ACG3® offers a truth-in-labeling formant and lists out the exact milligram amounts of these ingredients, so you know exactly what you’re getting in every serving. Just concentrate on the facts, and compare ACG3® to the competition, and you’ll clearly see why ACG3® will help spark your workouts to new, supercharged levels.* Feel the power of ACG3® today!

Key Ingredients:
    Arginine: ACG3® includes 3 different forms of arginine to spike nitric oxide (N.O.) levels and vasodilate your blood vessels. Arginine optimizes the portals within the circulatory system by dialating blood vessels for the purpose of delivering vast levels of oxygen and nutrient enriched blood to muscle tissue. This healthy increase in blood flow produces a superior muscle pump for you intra and post workout.*
    Creatine:ACG3® is loaded with 3 super absorbent forms of esterfied creatine (and specifically no creatine monohydrate) for a more-controlled release during your workouts. ACG3® helps to maximize your body’s full uptake of creatine to significantly enhance muscle strength, energy, and power output.*
    1,3 Dimethypentylamine: As one of the hottest ingredients on the market 1,3 Dimethypentylamine provides a source for intense energy and extreme focus during workouts.*
    CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine:CarnoSyn® is the clinically studied and patented form of beta-alanine, used as a ‘fatigue fighting’ precursor to Carnosine, which in turn serves as a buffer to lactic acid build up at the muscular level. Elevating levels of carnosine results in a greater delay for the onset of fatigue, thus allowing for a greater, more intense and effective workout.*

Nice try, but the actives speak for themselves so next time save the BS for an audience with a lower IQ.

Garbage in.... Garbage out.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You must be a beginner at this son. I have been doing this for 28 years, longer than you have been alive I am sure. You make absolutely no since at all little one. And it is very obvious that you have a very low IQ and are very uneducated yourself.
    Ok jr....

I'll wait right here while you go gather all the scientific data that shits all over the primary actives in your joke of a product. *silence*

Arginine & CEE FTW!
    ~

dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post

Seems like a weak product, imo. Strong arginine content.
    Actually it's not. It was one of the 1st products i took about a year ago. It was by far one of the best for energy, focus and endurance. For me anyways.

But now i roll with SP Max Sour Apple + Agmatine. I can never get enough of this stuff. Works amazing for me and tastes the best.

But don't frown on ACG3, it's a great product. Tastes good (much better than any white flood flavor) and works just as it's supposed to. I only tried the watermelon and pink lemonade flavors of it though.

Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must be a beginner at this son. I have been doing this for 28 years, longer than you have been alive I am sure. You make absolutely no since at all little one. And it is very obvious that you have a very low IQ and are very uneducated yourself. This product is not garbage but one of the highest and best on the market today with awesome results. You better get back in school young lad and pay more attention and stop day dreaming of things that are not true. LOL you young kids today lololol......
    I stopped paying attention when you said "3 forms of Arginine and CEE."

Both are which are terrible, with studies to back them. The product is bad. Save this crap for kids with sideways hats and baggy sweatpants looking for products to increase their bicep curling power. We're not idiots here.

No that's OK son, I have been doing this longer than you have been alive. You kids think you know everything about nothing. It cracks me up to no end. I am not here to talk trash and act like an immature neanderthal meat head like some of you. I am a grown man who has been around this world a time or two and I am not a cocky, mouthy little punk with no core values like yourself. You need to mind your manners son, trust me. That's how you get yourself in over your head boy with no way out. If you've got something to say or want to respond, dont come off like a 6 year old punk that didn't get enough attention as a child. Acted like an adult and respond with some respect.
    I have plenty of core values, thank you. And you can keep the blanket statements to yourself about "kids today" and "low IQs and uneducation", since I have two degrees hanging on my wall.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19228401. CEE worthless.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19276857. Arginine worthless.

The fact is, you attempted to shill a product with ingredients that the majority of the board already knows are bunk. The fact that you're hanging your age over the majority of us isn't impressive, and respect is earned, not inherent. Should you have come to this forum saying the product worked for you, and not copy-pasting all the bro-science that comes stock with most of GNC products, I'm sure the responses would be much different.

Good luck with your under-the-tabled sponsored goals of 2012.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No that's OK son, I have been doing this longer than you have been alive. You kids think you know everything about nothing. It cracks me up to no end. I am not here to talk trash and act like an immature neanderthal meat head like some of you. I am a grown man who has been around this world a time or two and I am not a cocky, mouthy little punk with no core values like yourself. You need to mind your manners son, trust me. That's how you get yourself in over your head boy with no way out. If you've got something to say or want to respond, dont come off like a 6 year old punk that didn't get enough attention as a child. Acted like an adult and respond with some respect.
    Haha too bad hes 36 years old you idiot.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Thumbs up

Its time to grow up son and become a man.
    Lol @ consuming inferior/worthless/overpriced products as a measure of your manhood.

CEE & arginine = placebo FTW

Let me know if you need some science to back that up k? Bye now.
    ~

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah and a punk ass pussy like you. Don't get involved numb nuts.

You never responded to the studies posted.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Lol @ consuming inferior/worthless/overpriced products as a measure of your manhood.

LOL Alright guys lets get back to what this post is about and that is AGC3 by PMD. The fact is I have been taking this product for 3 months now and absolutely love it. Just the first week alone. I got great alertness, stamina, endurance, strength and an awesome pump that stuck with me. I did not just take this product for a week or so and say to myself like most people who are impatient with there goals when it comes to working out, cardio, diet and nutrition. I gave this product a chance to see if it actually worked. And it work awesome for me. I have heard a lot of great responses on this product by reputable people who have used it for quite some time. Not some joker who took it for a week and said OMG this is junk and is not working for me so I will give it a bad review and tell everybody that it is junk. I dont trust sources like that and laugh at them. I am sorry if you all dont like what I got out of this product or had to say but it worked great and still works great for me.

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL Alright guys lets get back to what this post is about and that is AGC3 by PMD. The fact is I have been taking this product for 3 months now and absolutely love it. Just the first week alone. I got great alertness, stamina, endurance, strength and an awesome pump that stuck with me. I did not just take this product for a week or so and say to myself like most people who are impatient with there goals when it comes to working out, cardio, diet and nutrition. I gave this product a chance to see if it actually worked. And it work awesome for me. I have heard a lot of great responses on this product by reputable people who have used it for quite some time. Not some joker who took it for a week and said OMG this is junk and is not working for me so I will give it a bad review and tell everybody that it is junk. I dont trust sources like that and laugh at them. I am sorry if you all dont like what I got out of this product or had to say but it worked great and still works great for me.

More did not read here

stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100) stewy101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dex26 View Post
    Actually it's not. It was one of the 1st products i took about a year ago. It was by far one of the best for energy, focus and endurance. For me anyways.

But now i roll with SP Max Sour Apple + Agmatine. I can never get enough of this stuff. Works amazing for me and tastes the best.

But don't frown on ACG3, it's a great product. Tastes good (much better than any white flood flavor) and works just as it's supposed to. I only tried the watermelon and pink lemonade flavors of it though.
    Nice reply!!!!

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post

I do not get my science from comic books. I get mine from actually studying and using a product for a period of a few months or more and getting either bad results or great results. Sorry if it did not work for you but this product is very good and worked great for me. Thanks for the reply.

Strong message deletions in this thread. Shame we quoted most of them.

Placebo is the strongest pre-workout on the market. You want to keep using a product that focuses on disproven ingredients, feel free. But don't come here to promote it and expect everyone to fall in line behind it.

Try buying bulk Agmatine or Citrulline Malate and then come talk to us about pumps.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder if OP knew he was about to get stunted on by NO HYPE.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Placebo is the strongest pre-workout on the market. You want to keep using a product that focuses on disproven ingredients, feel free. But don't come here to promote it and expect everyone to fall in line behind it.

Try buying bulk Agmatine or Citrulline Malate and then come talk to us about pumps.
    LOL, I did not come on here to promote this product. I came on here to say that I started using this product 3 months ago and how great it worked for me. I have been on a million and one sights and have heard great reviews on this product from people who have actually used it for some time. That is why I tried it out in the first place and have gotten really good results myself. Like everyone else who is into fitness and nutrition and have been for quite some time I will probably go on to another more well rounded product as well. I have never stuck to just one product over the last 28 years for an extended amount of time because something better always come out that taste better or gives you better results. I know that there are a ton of products out there that make a lot of claims on what there product can do and that it is better than all the rest but I always like to test out new ones and old ones as they come and go. That being said I appreciate all your replies and feedback's. One other thing, can you suggest a great creatine product out there that works for you and has giving you great results?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creapure creatine. And dont expect "great results" from creatine. All it does is aid in repair and ATP replenishment.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Creapure creatine. And dont expect "great results" from creatine. All it does is aid in repair and ATP replenishment.
    Thanks Diesel........

nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100) nemesix is not very well liked. (-100)

Post Jesus

You can argue and complain with each other all you want about how some ingredients work, some don't work, but I have yet to see a supplement approved by the FDA.

I think we can all agree that it is more about the effort you put into your workouts and lifting than the supplements your take, or the genes you were born with. Lets leave it at that.

Originally Posted by nemesix View Post
    You can argue and complain with each other all you want about how some ingredients work, some don't work, but I have yet to see a supplement approved by the FDA.

I think we can all agree that it is more about the effort you put into your workouts and lifting than the supplements your take, or the genes you were born with. Lets leave it at that.
    LOL OK sounds good. I have been done with this thread for a while now and do not take pre workouts anymore anyway. I just got this reply in an e-mail and was surprised that this thread was even on here anymore lol. Everything is over and cool now. Thanks anyway and appreciate the comment and feedback........

Pattattac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yapyapyap

I don't know about all the weenies talking crap, I know I picked some of this up the other day, tried it and blew the **** up like the hulk during my workout. It worked for me and that's all the studying I need to do.

Thumbs up Another satisfied customer........

Originally Posted by Pattattac View Post
    I don't know about all the weenies talking crap, I know I picked some of this up the other day, tried it and blew the **** up like the hulk during my workout. It worked for me and that's all the studying I need to do.
    That's what I'm talking about brother!!!!! Great Job.........

Oh I remember this thread. Back from the dead are we?

Originally Posted by nemesix View Post

FDA doesn't regulate supplements, which is why you'll likely never see their seal on it. When peer reviewed studies test efficacy of an ingredient on a reasonable sample size of individuals and it's proven ineffective, the point stands. If the only thing it's countered with is "Dude this product srsly works, I love it!" than it's a weak case for support of the product.

No one's arguing the necessity of supplements, so I'm not entirely sure why you brought that up.

Originally Posted by Pattattac View Post
    Grats. Keep buying it if it makes you happen. But don't claim to get a pump from it since stimulants is the only thing it's got going.

Placebo is the strongest pre-workout on the market. *You want to keep using a product that focuses on disproven ingredients, feel free. *But don't come here to promote it and expect everyone to fall in line behind it.

L-ARGININE has been around for a long long time and has been proven time and time again to work in many studies around the world.
    It seems you can't go anywhere without hearing about Nitric Oxide products - from NO-Xplode to NO Shotgun, Nitric Oxide activators are all the rage. But because so many of these products contain caffeine, citrulline malate, beta-alanine and a host of other ingredients, it's hard to determine what effect the Nitric Oxide activators, such as L-Arginine, actually have. Because of this, some people get the impression that they don't do anything on their own. But what does science have to say about it? Let's dive into the research.

The first study examined the effects of L-Arginine supplementation on circulation and exercise capacity, but the supplement was administered for only one week. The dosage for each participant varied, as the researchers administered .5g of L-Arginine per each 10kg of body weight. Even over the short duration of the study, significant differences were observed. The first result of the one-week L-Arginine supplementation was the decrease in pulmonary arterial pressure by 5mmHg. Additionally, the researchers found that pulmonary vascular resistance decreased by 16 percent. In some participants, this decrease was even more significant; 10 patients experienced a 20 percent drop in pulmonary vascular resistance. This allows for easier blood flow through the body, enabling oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to working cells more efficiently.

The changes in arterial pressure and vascular resistance were not the only significant changes that resulted from the L-Arginine supplementation. Mean systemic arterial pressure dropped by 5mmHg as well. Additionally, there was an 11 percent average decrease in systemic vascular resistance. The researchers found that exercise capacity was affected by the L-Arginine supplementation through the study as well. The participants experienced an increase of 65ml/min in VO2 max (maximal oxygen consumption, a measure of aerobic capacity). Because of this, there was also a significant increase in peak workload - an average of 10 Watts (1).

Other studies have also indicated that L-Arginine supplementation has worthwhile benefits for fitness enthusiasts. The amino acid has been shown to boost protein synthesis as well as help heal wounds. L-Arginine supplementation has also been linked to enhanced responsiveness of the pituitary gland, the master gland of the endocrine system.

Lastly, researchers have observed that the combination of L-Arginine and exercise have synergistic effects. One study involved participants in four groups - one placebo, one participating in exercise, one supplementing with L-Arginine, and one exercising and supplementing with L-Arginine. While both the exercise-only and supplement-only groups did experience improvements in vasodilation over the four-week period, the group that exercised and used L-Arginine had the greatest results, with arterial diameter increasing by 12 percent (3).

Based on this research, it seems there are many benefits to be attained by saying "Yes" to NO supplements.

SOURCES:

1. Nagaya, Noritoshi, et al. Short-term Oral Administration of L-Arginine Improves Hemodynamics and Exercise Capacity in Patients with Precapillary Pulmonary Hypertension. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 2001; 163(4): 887-891.

2. Brown, Liz. Arginine and Exercise. Better Nutrition, 2000. 62(6): 30.

3. Hambrecht, R., et al. Correction of endothelial dysfunction in chronic heart failure: additional effects of exercise training and oral L-arginine supplementation. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2000; 35(3):706-713,

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do not get my science from comic books. I get mine from actually studying and using a product for a period of a few months or more and getting either bad results or great results. Sorry if it did not work for you but this product is very good and worked great for me. Thanks for the reply.
    **** off champ

There are some benefits to Arginine supplementation, but NO boosting is not it's forte. The studies you linked assay patients with pulmonary hypertension and chronic heart failure, which I would think would be out of the realm of efficacy of arginine as related to sports supplementation. In the Nagaya paper, 3 individuals could not even complete the exercise test and had to be excused, with their final sample size at n=7. Patients in the Hambrecht paper were subjected only to handgrip training. Here's an interesting excerpt from it too:

One patient in the control group died from sudden arrhythmogenic complications of CHF during the study period, unrelated to participation in the study.
    Not making light of the situation, only suggesting that the group of individuals tested were not at their physical prime.

Also the acute arginine doses that were taken were at 8g/day for at least a week, and even if you argue that arginine has positive effects, the above PWO only has 2g of Arginine in 2 scoops, so you would have to supplement 6g from bulk sources to theoretically get the same effects.

Arginine on 25 year olds using 1RM exercise testing - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19276857

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    **** off champ
    Make me little boy, Trust me you cant. best keep your mouth shut son until you grow up and grow a set......