Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)

*Trading & Investing* - LSE - LSE AIM UK Traders (Looking for GAINZZ)

Start a thread of current or possible stock tips?

There already is one - But is predominantly NASDAQ & North American Brahs.

My Watchlist currently is full of LSE AIM Stocks;

Thomas Cook Share Trades (TCG) - Trade at 9.36GBX - (Seeing an influx of Russian Billioanires money + a Turkish brah looking at leading the company in a new direction
    awaiting RNS on more share purchases. But will be looking at a 15.00GBX TP or if competition is there it'll rocket to 25.00GBX within a week.

Metals Exploration Share Price (MTL) - Trade at 0.70GBX - (Gold Mining operation, was under some awful leadership! - Whole lot has been revamped & are looking for Q2 Results to be posted v.soon - Only worry is Short term debt. Other than that i expect to make good money on this with an out of 1.50GBX very achievable!

Kibo Energy Share Price (KIBO) - Trade at 0.80GBX - (Strange one, took a massive hit due to chitty brokers/accountants - Share price got obliterated. Not investigated much just on my watchlist to investigate)

Burford Capital Share Price (BUR) - Trade at 380.2GBX - (Took a massive hit due to Muddy Waters Research - Will bounce back currently down -66.08%!!! Very fast money to be made here on the bounce) I'd expect an RNS share price to jump 20/30% Recovery tomorrow! Either way - You'll make money.

That's my current watchlist for LSE/LSE AIM Stocks. If any fellow traders wanna jump in give their say please do.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    Start a thread of current or possible stock tips?

There already is one - But is predominantly NASDAQ & North American Brahs.

My Watchlist currently is full of LSE AIM Stocks;

Thomas Cook Share Trades (TCG) - Trade at 9.36GBX - (Seeing an influx of Russian Billioanires money + a Turkish brah looking at leading the company in a new direction
    awaiting RNS on more share purchases. But will be looking at a 15.00GBX TP or if competition is there it'll rocket to 25.00GBX within a week.

Metals Exploration Share Price (MTL) - Trade at 0.70GBX - (Gold Mining operation, was under some awful leadership! - Whole lot has been revamped & are looking for Q2 Results to be posted v.soon - Only worry is Short term debt. Other than that i expect to make good money on this with an out of 1.50GBX very achievable!

Kibo Energy Share Price (KIBO) - Trade at 0.80GBX - (Strange one, took a massive hit due to chitty brokers/accountants - Share price got obliterated. Not investigated much just on my watchlist to investigate)

Burford Capital Share Price (BUR) - Trade at 380.2GBX - (Took a massive hit due to Muddy Waters Research - Will bounce back currently down -66.08%!!! Very fast money to be made here on the bounce) I'd expect an RNS share price to jump 20/30% Recovery tomorrow! Either way - You'll make money.

That's my current watchlist for LSE/LSE AIM Stocks. If any fellow traders wanna jump in give their say please do.
    Safe - Publish this & BUR release an RNS & is now re-gained the full -66% Loss.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    in.
    My Goal is to simply share the trades i intend to make before i make them or timed just after i make them.
    I like to trade *Penny Stocks* Essentially - But some will be classed as that but with a market cap of £500M+

Small Cap - Win Big - Lose Small.

When i have a little time i'll run a full month & show every trade i make with the aim of finishing the month with at least 20-30% returns.

But one i'd advise immediately is BUR - Will rebounce. And Rebounce Fast!
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Watchlist as stands.

Tower Resources Share Price (TRP) - Holding Long. Exploration rights for Oil wells. Just awaiting news of the project being funded by the Namibian Gov. - Currently 0.75 looking for an out 2-3.0 once financing house been announced.

Mporium Grp Share Price (MPM) - Swinging trading all day. Excellent returns - Look for an in 1.00-1.10 (I got in at 1.00) & TP set at 1.40 for tomorrow (Very achievable)
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Topped up on Mporium Grp Share Price (MPM) - BEP is now at 1.025 will be looking for an out of 1.3-1.4+

Awaiting RNS announcing restructure - Stock previously 10.00+ but due to poor internal controls dropped. Now targeting betting companies & such with high retention rates.
    Long term clients - Looks good.

In for 1.5M shares.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteGambler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey awesome thread subscribed! I trade stocks, but mainly US S&P500 as well as forex. I tend to trade the daily/weekly chart for the most part as it's too difficult to try and trade anything less with a full time job.

Anyway, moving over to Dublin in about a month or so and want to learn about LSE AIM stocks so any tips you have on the market?

BTW I'm a very big technical trader for the most part by using indicators that display market psychology. But fundamentals play a huge part too.

GL!

$MPM:LSE Looking interesting! RNS Released showing Singapore Investment firm EPSILON INVESTMENTS PTE LTD purchase of 4.45% of shares - Supported by Directors Daughter buying £20K worth of shares at 1p.

Current Resistance 1.09 - Once passed look for a 1.4-1.5 immediate. Awaiting RNS showing restrusture alongside TAX Rebate. STRONG BUY still.

AIM Markets - Win Big - Lose Small!
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

#ICON Looking Good - Typical day. Will open low with a mid-day high.
    #MPM Still within it's trading range - Awaiting RNS.
    #SKIN - One for the Watchlist
    #PDL - Possible LONG.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

#ICON now up 22% from Advised position on Tuesday - Closed for a HEALLLTHYYYY Profit!
    #MPM Still buy territory - A lot of background chit happening - Deals coming. Market still asleep over this.
    #RDL is my attention today - RNS & AGM due. New board - Looking for it to become a 'Cash Shell' Essentially. Market Cap 750K (Holding 1.1M in Cash) - You do the maths $£$££$£

#ARB for some of you BTC fanboys - Currently VERY UNDERVALUED! Plzzzz add to your portfolio if you can! - LONG TERM PROFIT HERE! 80% Profit margin Per BTC!! Current cost of mining 1 BTC $2000.... Will be looking at adding newer & faster machines.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

LINK: https://www.lse.co.uk

You'll find good discussions in the chat part of each stock - Ever after a POV feel free to shoot me a PM. More than happy to assist you as long as you aren't looking to be hand-fed information.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Day Finished - Currently Sitting in a nice place. Holding 2 Stocks.

#MPM - Down on the day - Will buy more at 0.95 for a nice BEP overall. will easily trade 10-15% intraday
    #RDL - Will explode upon opening. AGM Passed - Confirmation of AIM Rule 15 - (Cash Shell) - Holds market cap £2M - Current MCAP £750K.... Bagger

- Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Day Finished - Currently Sitting in a nice place. Holding 2 Stocks.

#MPM - Down on the day - Will buy more at 0.95 for a nice BEP overall. will easily trade 10-15% intraday
    #RDL - Will explode upon opening. AGM Passed - Confirmation of AIM Rule 15 - (Cash Shell) - Holds market cap £2M - Current MCAP £750K.... Bagger

MPM - New deal announced linked with the 2nd largest media company in the world.... BEP was 0.95 currently trading at 1.05 - High 1.25 Massive gains to be made here! Still more to come along with a new CEO yet to be announced.

I wish more followed along with the trades - You'd be making retirement money with a trading account of just £10K.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You trading full-time OP?

How much capital do you have deployed?

Originally Posted by bigdownunder View Post
    You trading full-time OP?

How much capital do you have deployed?
    Technically No. But I trade full time.

- My living is earned through my profession 'Chartered Accountant' but my additional income is through trading.

I normally keep my account at £20K flat & will withdraw or deposit on the 26th of every month.
    So far it's been enough to afford a second property - Be it a little buy-to-let. But it's effectively my retirement & 'Holiday' Funds.

The Small Cap market is honestly were the fortunes are to be made when you don't have big boy money to play with + I no longer trade through a leveraged account.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Given the nonsense you post elsewhere, I’ll pass

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Given the nonsense you post elsewhere, I’ll pass
    What's wrong - The Priest at your school didn't give enough attention to you as a child?

Awww, did you get jealous because you wanted extra 'Revision' time?
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000)

When i have a little time i'll run a full month & show every trade i make with the aim of finishing the month with at least 20-30% returns.
    When I say you post nonsense, this is what I mean. No one in the world picks stocks with a consistent return of anywhere near that.

You sound like the a$$hats in the crypto thread, shilling complete rubbish to each other on the basis of laughable technical analysis all the while failing to realise the only people getting rich are the brokers taking the trades.

Time to wake up, numbnuts.

When I say you post nonsense, this is what I mean. No one in the world picks stocks with a consistent return of anywhere near that.

You sound like the a$$hats in the crypto thread, shilling complete rubbish to each other on the basis of laughable technical analysis all the while failing to realise the only people getting rich are the brokers taking the trades.

Time to wake up, numbnuts.
    I promise if you tell me how much you have in the bank i will to
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

I promise if you tell me how much you have in the bank i will to
    you can look at my post history if you care that much. Not going to keep posting it as its frankly trashy to talk about.

I'll bet you a 1 year misc ban you don't make a net 25% in one month from your trades. Lets say October. You post proof of all trades before and after you place them. Deal?

You're the british equivalent of Mybaddbrah. You're embarrassing everyone over here.

you can look at my post history if you care that much. Not going to keep posting it as its frankly trashy to talk about.

I'll bet you a 1 year misc ban you don't make a net 25% in one month from your trades. Lets say October. You post proof of all trades before and after you place them. Deal?

You're the british equivalent of Mybaddbrah. You're embarrassing everyone over here.
    How's it feel being a 45 Year old man that has achieved 0 in life? It must hurt you daily....

August is normally a slow trading month as it is - I finished about 11% overall. Held up by MPM.
    October is a while away - But i've got 0 issue sharing my trades. Entry & Exit with you - Would you like to be added to our trading group?
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

How's it feel being a 45 Year old man that has achieved 0 in life? It must hurt you daily....

August is normally a slow trading month as it is - I finished about 11% overall. Held up by MPM.
    October is a while away - But i've got 0 issue sharing my trades. Entry & Exit with you - Would you like to be added to our trading group?
    Last chance. 1 year ban bet. October. All trades to be authenticated by a neutral party. 25% net gain after trading costs.

Yes or no.

Last chance. 1 year ban bet. October. All trades to be authenticated by a neutral party. 25% net gain after trading costs.

Yes or no.
    Oh 100% mate - Trading costs are £8.95 Per trade so they don't matter.
    I'll give you my Twitter account to follow along with too - Gives a breakdown of everything.

Also - make it 20%+
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Oh 100% mate - Trading costs are £8.95 Per trade so they don't matter.
    I'll give you my Twitter account to follow along with too - Gives a breakdown of everything.

Also - make it 20%+
    I’m more than confident you won’t make 1%, but you’ve got a big mouth and claimed 20-30%, so 25% it is.

Are we on, big mouth?

Are we on, big mouth?
    Lol - I'll keep you in on my trades no problem.

Don't come at me like that again though.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000)

Watch out, we’ve got a badass over here

Madly in love with myself

Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000) Hammersia is just really nice. (+1000)

Right let’s go - your opening positions please list
    Madly in love with myself

Or you’ll do what? BS me to death? Trading desks are open better post something

Or you’ll do what? BS me to death? Trading desks are open better post something
    I'm in my first 2 trades - I'll happily keep you updated.

But for me - Let see the Companies you own?... Don't you apparently own 2-3 Companies?
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*