Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wayy2cold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Because most are stupid and empty headed like most guys.

taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yall complicating things too much

only reason a brah should travel is to enhance his abilities to bust a nut
    need more culture? travel so now u have more chit to talk about and elevate ur ability to bust a nut with the next gurl

gurls travel? good! that means when u travel u can try to go bust a nut with them
    only reason to do anything in life is to bust a nut
    observe ur local environment and see if that's not wat all those workers bees are doing without even realizing it

all this passion stuff...yea sure it's great but dont be deluded that those same ppl preachin aint tryin to bust a nut surreptitiously with dat power

cliffs:
    travelin = more bust a nut for brahs
    brb bust a nut
    nut a bust
    nuttin but a bust

BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruceW92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Is that your ultimate goal in life? To see The work of everyone else? Not to contribute to that history?
    brah you're probably not gonna change the world, one of the great joys of life is in the visual

its not people that love to travel that annoy me, i enjoy travelling too. its those that throw it around like its some sort of medal to a state of superior being
    *do i even lift crew*

bench 1rm - 254
    squat 1rm - 320

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 2bds View Post
    top 5 things i couldn't live without:

-netflix
    -traveling
    -food (seriously, i eat ALL the time)
    -my phone
    -cuddling

^^^^^^^^^^ 99% of girl dating profiles
    I'm raging at the amount of truth in this post
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always lol when women use "I love to travel" to describe themselves. No kidding dumbass, everyone likes to vacation.
    -Alexander Brovechkin crew

chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    biggest fkcin basic peices of chit

had this dumb highschool drop out receptionist go on about how she wants to go and live "in milan and NYC"

probably doesnt even know where milan is , just parroting chit she has heard before

Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Talks about culture...

refuses to take pictures of historical places such as buildings and considers them boring.

Talks about food and local hidden spots overseas...

when she could go to Chinatown/koreatown in her own city for the same things.

Hah, I didn't say I refused I said I find it silly to have a plethora of photos of old buildings and statues ect, that you can't tell apart; but proceed to take as "it's the travellers thing to do" to post photos of such things.... And I say this through experience....
    I would rather leave somewhere new with 10 photos because I have been to preoccupied exploring to be following a trail of tourists around snapping the same shot as every other person who walks past that spot does.....

And as for local hidden spots I feel as though Chinatown/Koreatown are not exactly unknown in Australia, plus I have been there...
    And by food I mean authentic recipes and local cuisine that may be available in my home country, however until you indulge into a stone cooked pizza in Navagili village in Italy you don't even know what real pizza is....
    New places mean new food, only so many times one can consume Chinese....
    Oats are tastey

chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chestkillzee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Saltwatergypsy View Post
    Hah, I didn't say I refused I said I find it silly to have a plethora of photos of old buildings and statues ect, that you can't tell apart; but proceed to take as "it's the travellers thing to do" to post photos of such things.... And I say this through experience....
    I would rather leave somewhere new with 10 photos because I have been to preoccupied exploring to be following a trail of tourists around snapping the same shot as every other person who walks past that spot does.....

And as for local hidden spots I feel as though Chinatown/Koreatown are not exactly unknown in Australia, plus I have been there...
    And by food I mean authentic recipes and local cuisine that may be available in my home country, however until you indulge into a stone cooked pizza in Navagili village in Italy you don't even know what real pizza is....
    New places mean new food, only so many times one can consume Chinese....
    lmao yeh u pay thousands of dollars to "eat pizza in italy"

BS u lying cuniving, slut.. just say the truth, its so you can ride the foreign cock courasel without anyone knowing.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bromance View Post
    I always lol when women use "I love to travel" to describe themselves. No kidding dumbass, everyone likes to vacation.
    Well there is a difference beetween getting wasted at a spring break or sitting or relaxing at a holiday resort and traveling around on your holidays.
    It is also about having the guys to travel around alone.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chestkillzee View Post
    biggest fkcin basic peices of chit

had this dumb highschool drop out receptionist go on about how she wants to go and live "in milan and NYC"

probably doesnt even know where milan is , just parroting chit she has heard before
    Lol Milan is not even that nice.
    ★ Scotland Crew

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CannibalJester View Post
    BOTH GET AMNESIA, now the guy with the money in his savings account wins, ha!
    interdasting
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) llcoolray3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't read entire thread. Women don't have real hobbies/interests like men. Travelling is an easy way for them to appear like they have a life or are interesting in social media.

Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000) Saltwatergypsy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chestkillzee View Post
    lmao yeh u pay thousands of dollars to "eat pizza in italy"

BS u lying cuniving, slut.. just say the truth, its so you can ride the foreign cock courasel without anyone knowing.
    Tell me more about your average 9-5 job on minimal wage....
    I get paid to travel buddy (paid to eat pizza)
    I travel for a living.....
    Oats are tastey

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like how you brahs generalize that all girls travel to big touristic resorts when they go abroad, the same you put all girls in the "sloots gonna sloot" category. Most of my close female friends traveled to broaden their mind, places like South Africa, road trip in South East Asia, South America, etc etc. They talk about it when the subject comes but they don't shove it down your throat every chance they get

If all the females you know travel only to Cancun or Magaluf, u dun goof. But I guess we have the friends we deserve...
    Always pick #4 crew

ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ldmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because 95% of women believe that they are worth more than the life they are in. By travelling they believe they will find that and find their calling.

I know girls who have travelled they give it all "I miss it everyday its so **** here compared to (Insert place)" but all they did when they travelled is drink, stay in **** hostels and suck some dinks (srs).

Waste of 5 grand if you arent gonna actually go out and experience the real things these places have to offer.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What do you do for a living?

and the only legit person who gets paid to eat pizza its the man, the myth, the legend...

5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bromance View Post
    I think they do it to weed out "cheap skates" - you see if you get in a relationship with them; they'd expect you to pay for their vacation.

Hypergamy brah.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    I spent $1500 for 9 days in Korea and Japan for everything. Travel is actually a lot cheaper than you expect if you spend some time to learn about how to do it right
    That's awesome. How'd you manage that? How do I "do it right?"

Round trip airfare to Japan/Korea alone is more than $1,500 per person. Help me out.
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They really don't, it's just one of those default basic bitch things they say to sound interesting. "Oh I like traveling and beaches and shopping and hanging out with friends teehee ^_~"

no sht ya bissshhh you all do

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    That's awesome. How'd you manage that? How do I "do it right?"

Round trip airfare to Japan/Korea alone is more than $1,500 per person. Help me out.
    Book at least 6 months in advance. Subscribe to every possible "discount" type deal airfare place you can possible imagine.

Check actual airlines themselves on tuesdays during the red hours. The flight doing it this way cost me $800 round trip.

Even right now you can go to plenty of cheaper countries for 400-600 on average for a single (bigger)country ( i live in california)
    Living a happy life

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Paid to travel?

Sounds like you're a mobile hooker

trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CannibalJester View Post
    BOTH GET AMNESIA, now the guy with the money in his savings account wins, ha!
    LOL @ U , Red... go hang yourself, sad *******

Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    Paid to travel?

Sounds like you're a mobile hooker
    Haha
    I work on private yachts as the water sports instructor....
    Driving jetskis, surfing, diving, fishing, kite, wake and so on and so forth all around the world...
    In my down time when I'm not with guests I go into port and check out the local spots.... Eat pizza (sill being paid) and what ever else.... Not to mention when we get time off we don't need to fly anywhere as the boat always moves and we are always in a new country or city everytime our weekends roll around....

But hey if you dream of mobile hookers I'm sure there is one available in your area...
    Oats are tastey

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha
    I work on private yachts as the water sports instructor....
    Driving jetskis, surfing, diving, fishing, kite, wake and so on and so forth all around the world...
    In my down time when I'm not with guests I go into port and check out the local spots.... Eat pizza (sill being paid) and what ever else.... Not to mention when we get time off we don't need to fly anywhere as the boat always moves and we are always in a new country or city everytime our weekends roll around....

But hey if you dream of mobile hookers I'm sure there is one available in your area...
    "Water sports"... it piss

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Without ********, girls would never leave the house
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Social media points.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just love this point.. "Without ********, girls would never leave the house"
    When I was traveling to Saint Martin.. My wife was checking updates, new likes of his pics 5 times hourly. And I know girls who understand internet is ********. ha ha..

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is the logic of women

work
    spend all that money on travelling
    done with travelling - 0 investments
    find a husband for financial security

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shrug
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah the whole "travelling" thing irritates me. I have absolutely no desire to slum it in hostels with 15 other strangers, when I may or may not get some random dude jerking off on my face whilst I sleep.

I am however extremely well travelled. Last year I went on 11 holidays and have travelled to 30+ countries in my life. But that's what I consider them, vacations/holidays. Not travelling. I think the difference is that my wife and I go to 5* places or high end AirBnbs, so it doesnt feel gross.

And even if I add up the other countries that I want to go to that I havent been to yet - there aren't many. Only like 9 or something. Because why the fuk would I want to go to somewhere like Chad or ****lia or Mongolia?

There are so many chitty parts of the world that I have serious interest in seeing.

Only ones on my list are:
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Brazil
    Argentina
    Iceland
    Russia
    South Africa