Thread: Watermelon??

blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Watermelon??

I eat about 1/2 of a whole watermelon almost everyday. Is this bad? I try to use it as a filler bcz its mostly water. What do u guys think?

Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eh.. It's mostly carbs and low cals...

blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blitzkill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Greg_Chepeian View Post
    Eh.. It's mostly carbs and low cals...
    yeah i figured that.......i think im not going to do that anymore lol

jsvetda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jamal always steals my watermelon.

Originally Posted by jsvetda View Post
    lol who?

aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There are about 200 calories IF THAT in half a watermelon. Good for you.
    Dec 2008: 320 lb
    July 2009: 220 lb
    Oatz and Skwatz brah'
    Currently clean bulking

tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blitzkill View Post
    lol who?
    I think he was trying to make a racist joke...
    ***Crab depleted crew***

lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

put some vodka in there to fill it up with more calories
    Go Big or go Home!

Noles!

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ahahaa

mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol
    USAF

*Dawn Patrol/Early Lifter Crew*

GA CREW

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz

Originally Posted by tsunami332 View Post
    I think he was trying to make a racist joke...
    ha yeah thats what i thought i wasnt sure tho lol