kjoward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My son has started taking halo plex and erase

Without my knowledge my son was able to get halo plex and erase and states that he has been taking only the halo plex for about the month twice a day. He hasn't started the erase yet suppossedly. Because he has been taking this already what does he need to be taking in addition to this to protect his liver, heart, renal function, ect. I am really worried about this. I just found his pill bottles last night. He has already been to the emergency room with SVT and symptoms that go along with that and is currently seeing a cardiologist for the SVT. I just want to know how to protect him. I counted his ph and he still has 16 pills left in the bottle. The color of the pills are red and black. He pulled the lable off of both of the bottles so I am not positive that it is halo plex? He has not taken anything else with this as far as support, including estrogen blocker or liver protector. He also takes a protein drink and creatine. Any help would be appreciated.

kjoward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My son just turned 17yrs old yesturday

Originally Posted by kjoward View Post
    Without my knowledge my son was able to get halo plex and erase and states that he has been taking only the halo plex for about the month twice a day. He hasn't started the erase yet suppossedly. Because he has been taking this already what does he need to be taking in addition to this to protect his liver, heart, renal function, ect. I am really worried about this. I just found his pill bottles last night. He has already been to the emergency room with SVT and symptoms that go along with that and is currently seeing a cardiologist for the SVT. I just want to know how to protect him. I counted his ph and he still has 16 pills left in the bottle. The color of the pills are red and black. He pulled the lable off of both of the bottles so I am not positive that it is halo plex? He has not taken anything else with this as far as support, including estrogen blocker or liver protector. He also takes a protein drink and creatine. Any help would be appreciated.
    My son is only 17yrs old.

meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100)
    ur son is on dbol

Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jongnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your worried about your son, i would be if his been to the hospital then, your a parent you have control, take the pills off him, and send him to a doctor or some sh!t, restrict his allowance, cut his internet?

lol @ dbol, thats toxic to the liver

nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) nastynatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If he has a history of heart issues you should probably talk to a doctor about this. not an online forum. if you still want to talk to an online forum, google prohormone forum and talk to someone with more experience

to my knowledge he should be on a pct and probably shouldn't be taking PH's at 17. again, talk to a doctor. there are a lot of bad side effects, some irreversible, with taking PH's at that age.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

DBOL usually doesnt come in those colors.. lol @ "your son"

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if this is true, congrats he will be makin some good gainz
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000)
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

it's just halodrol, but oral methyl steroids are hard on the liver... beat his ass if he didnt do his research... Assuming he did research he'll make good gains and be fine.

Don't go crazy dad and punish him and stuff, talk about it, why he did it, what his goals are... AAS are generally safe if used properly, and probably didnt cause his SVT.

Do your own research as well
    University of Alabama
    Shaved head crew

SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jongnie View Post
    lol @ dbol, thats toxic to the liver
    Lol, no.

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like somebody needs a spanking.

Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheBreadWinner View Post
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

it's just halodrol, but oral methyl steroids are hard on the liver... beat his ass if he didnt do his research... Assuming he did research he'll make good gains and be fine.

Don't go crazy dad and punish him and stuff, talk about it, why he did it, what his goals are... AAS are generally safe if used properly, and probably didnt cause his SVT.

Do your own research as well
    this. if this isnt a troll thread the dad should learn what hes talking about
    I enjoy long walks on the beach and I'm always up for some light bondage and yogging. I only wear V-Neck shirts.
    I curl in the squat rack

i tell cool stories

Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marc936 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can buy either of those easily online so thats how he got it without your knowledge. Next, there are certain things your son must take after a cycle. We really aren't allowed to talk about it in this forum but you can easily search where and how to get SERMs with a little looking. Luckily HDrol is the lesser of the evils in prohormones.

Also, smack your son across the face for me because not only he is too young and did not have any knowledge on what to do with PH's, but with only 1 bottle it is pretty much a wasted run.

Registered User ericzimmerman34's Avatar
    ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All i can say is talk to a physician to help guide you in the right direction as to how to wing him off. Luckly it was only one bottle and a relatively low dose for haloplex. He should bounce back since hes so young but a physical along with physicians advice would be ideal.
    Obssession is a word lazy people use to describe dedication.

If your not nervous before going to the gym your probably not working out hard enough (my new favorite quote)

B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science
    Cooper Functional Trainer Cert.
    NASM CES in progress

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haloplex is a prohormone aka steroid. He is way to young for any unnatural chemical enhancements. Also If he's drug tested it will show up as steroids for like the next 3 months.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your worried about your sons health I would go to the health food store and get a total body cleanse. He is to young for supplements that mess with your insides and hormones. Hes still growing.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!