Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vancemac View Post
    Quite fond of my 4" lever belt, but wanted to try something a little less restrictive on hips/ribs for deadlifts so ordered a 3" Best Belt. As should be obvious from all the other feedback, it is outstanding, just adding two small anecdotes:

1) Their sizing guide is pretty spot on. It is maybe just slightly longer than I expected (given current weight, I expected to be just north of mid-point, but I'm just south, with 3 holes showing until tightened the most). The extra length of course is handy in cranking it down.

2) For reference, this is what their Navy looks like (if someone would be so kind as to embed... it's a slow road to 50 posts).

Embedded
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ordered my 4" 2-ply Spud Belt on Monday, got it on Thursday from Lifting Large. The belt is very pliable and comfortable to wear. I measure between 35-37" around my belly button, so I ordered a large (fits 33-38" waist). The belt barely meets when I put it around my waist. When I cinch it down the ends overlap a bit, but I still have plenty of adjustment. I adjust the belt and then set it by expanding my middle. After the slack is taken out it stays solid. I do not notice the belt changing while lifting.

I've never used a belt. This is going to take some getting used to. So far, I love it on squats. Deadlifts not so much.

When squatting I wear it snug, not tight. I expand my middle to fill the belt and my core feels very solid when squatting. I have two bulging lumbar discs and am overly cautious. Fear does that sometimes. I trust the belt, and squatting seems so easy.

I've used it twice on deadlifts. The first time I experimented. It was not comfortable. I actually felt tighter without the belt than with it. I did deads again on Monday and my abs are still sore today. I had the position of the belt better the second time around. Although, I still need to experiment to get the right position and tightness. Unlike the squat, I do not feel like I can do a deadlift PR with the belt. Yet.
    Attached Images
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Best Belts came in this week. I ordered it September 20. Received it October 9. Just about 2-1/2 weeks. Very fast. Plenty of time to get used to it before I compete in November. I was not sure I would get the Best Belt in time for my first meet so I also ordered the Spud Belt above. ^^^^

The Best Belt is a single-prong Athlete Royal Blue. Love the color. I asked for an extra hole for my next cut and he gave me two.

The belt fits well and is comfortable. I used it for last night's squats. Very solid. I put it on and squatted like a boss. I felt like I could add a bunch more weight to the bar. Actually, I squatted 20 lbs more than my programmed weight because I added up the weights wrong when I loaded the bar. Oops. I could have added even more weight, though.

Compared to the Spud belt I got last week I like the Best Belt a bit better. The Spud belt is super comfortable and provides good support without digging into me. It is very flexible and conformed well to my body. The Spud belt gives me enough support to make me confident that my squat will not hurt me.

The Best Belt is much stiffer than the Spud belt. The Best Belt had no give after it was buckled. After I filled my belly with air and tightened my core I felt as solid as a wooden cask with an iron band around it. My squats never felt better. I went down and popped back up.

Tomorrow is deadlift day. The Spud belt is made for deadlifts. I'll have to see how the Best Belt compares. I am not the best judge, though, because I have not used a belt for any of my deadlifts until now.

Attached Images
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)

SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleBrogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deyer77 View Post
    Is anyone here into leatherworking? Anyone attempted to make their own belt?
    I do simple leatherwork as a hobby. After reading through this thread, I may try to make my own. I can tell you, hand-stitching 13mm of leather together is not for the faint-of-hand! But I don't have a machine for it yet, as they're a bit out of my budget for hobby spending.

General consensus here seems to be the BB Athlete. I'll be ordering one with this month's bonus check.

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Eleiko PL belt.

Attached Images
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    My Best Belt order came in today. I can barely make it through this afternoon looking at it just waiting to try it out tonight.

alicejohny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Overall, these are great belts if you need support in the big 3 (yes, this works well for those who arch hard in the bench). If you need less support for movements like overhead pressing or longer sets where a tight belt inhibits breathing, you will either want only invest in a pronged belt or buy a pronged belt for that use.

SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlopDrop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From this thread, I ended up picking up a BestBelts one as well. Could not be happier. Very much worth the money.

h t t p ://imgur.com/JHdG9v6
    Last edited by SlopDrop; 10-18-2014 at 03:06 PM.

djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alicejohny View Post
    Overall, these are great belts if you need support in the big 3 (yes, this works well for those who arch hard in the bench). If you need less support for movements like overhead pressing or longer sets where a tight belt inhibits breathing, you will either want only invest in a pronged belt or buy a pronged belt for that use.
    After using the 3inch 10mm and 4 inch 13mm best belts I feel that the 4 inch belt is awesome for overhead press and power cleans. I really like the support given and it's as easy as adjusting the belt to sit slightly higher to get into the low positions. And do you mean Lever Belts?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #48 ▪██─────██▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #34 ▪[M]====[6]▪

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got this 2 weeks ago:

Titan Longhorn. 10mm, if there is a difference between this belt and the Inzer 10mm, I can't tell. The 13mm version is like $30 more I believe (The Brahma).

Ordered it off of Andersonpowerlifting.com, and got it within 3 days, which was really the defining factor of why I got it over the Inzer, which probably would have taken at least a month. This belt costs, $15 more, I think. People claim that it has the strongest lever on the market.

My previous experiences with belts are the ****ty Harbinger velcro belts, and then a 4 inch Harbinger padded belt, which wasn't terrible at first, but after 2 months or so, the thin 2 pieces of leather that it is made up became about as useful to me as a normal belt (though I can still see the benefit of it for deadlifts). While not being a belt expert, with limited experience on the matter, I still have to give a recommendation of this belt. I asked other lifters at my gym who use the Inzer 10mm and 13mm, and they agree that this is completely comparable... and I got it in 3 days instead of a month.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    Got this 2 weeks ago:

Titan Longhorn. 10mm, if there is a difference between this belt and the Inzer 10mm, I can't tell. The 13mm version is like $30 more I believe (The Brahma).

Ordered it off of Andersonpowerlifting.com, and got it within 3 days, which was really the defining factor of why I got it over the Inzer, which probably would have taken at least a month. This belt costs, $15 more, I think. People claim that it has the strongest lever on the market.

My previous experiences with belts are the ****ty Harbinger velcro belts, and then a 4 inch Harbinger padded belt, which wasn't terrible at first, but after 2 months or so, the thin 2 pieces of leather that it is made up became about as useful to me as a normal belt (though I can still see the benefit of it for deadlifts). While not being a belt expert, with limited experience on the matter, I still have to give a recommendation of this belt. I asked other lifters at my gym who use the Inzer 10mm and 13mm, and they agree that this is completely comparable... and I got it in 3 days instead of a month.

Nice. I've been thinking about picking up a lever belt myself, just for squats. I have a Spud Deadlift belt that works fine for both, but CL has been pretty slow lately and I'm in the mood to spend some money. I'll probably swing by Quest sometime this week to check out their lever belt before I order one from somewhere else. I like to keep my money local when I can.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Nice. I've been thinking about picking up a lever belt myself, just for squats. I have a Spud Deadlift belt that works fine for both, but CL has been pretty slow lately and I'm in the mood to spend some money. I'll probably swing by Quest sometime this week to check out their lever belt before I order one from somewhere else. I like to keep my money local when I can.
    I was looking at that belt, and I couldn't find many positive reviews of it. Titan makes the cheaper, 10mm Toro belt (mentioned in OP). The belt only has a 1-year warranty, instead of a lifetime warranty like the Longhorn and Brahma (and the Inzer belt has), and all reviews were the same... the leather didn't last long.

I'm thinking that Quest Lever belt could be the same quality and the Toro, which is not as great as it looks. This is all just guessing, though...
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    I was looking at that belt, and I couldn't find many positive reviews of it. Titan makes the cheaper, 10mm Toro belt (mentioned in OP). The belt only has a 1-year warranty, instead of a lifetime warranty like the Longhorn and Brahma (and the Inzer belt has), and all reviews were the same... the leather didn't last long.

I'm thinking that Quest Lever belt could be the same quality and the Toro, which is not as great as it looks. This is all just guessing, though...

That's one of the reasons I want to look at it in person. Quest is less than 10 minutes from where I work, so it's really easy for me to drop by there.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by djslik916 View Post
    After using the 3inch 10mm and 4 inch 13mm best belts I feel that the 4 inch belt is awesome for overhead press and power cleans. I really like the support given and it's as easy as adjusting the belt to sit slightly higher to get into the low positions. And do you mean Lever Belts?
    Agreed. I do have a long torso but this past week was my first time EVER using a belt in the 14 years I have been lifting and I didn't experience any discomfort. I don't know why I didn't get one sooner - a foolish decision. I hit PRs in all my lifts last week using the belt, in some cases putting more that 30 lbs on my old PRs.with some left in the tank.

The quality of the best belt is great and I can tell it was last a very long time. No-brainer.

congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by djslik916 View Post
    I thought you said the 3" belt was perfect for cleans in your earlier comparison between the 3" and 4" Best Belts. Are you now saying the 4" is better for cleans and overhead press? I am considering the 3" and 4", but don't have the option of getting both so your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by congore View Post
    I thought you said the 3" belt was perfect for cleans in your earlier comparison between the 3" and 4" Best Belts. Are you now saying the 4" is better for cleans and overhead press? I am considering the 3" and 4", but don't have the option of getting both so your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks
    Yea after using it for a couple of weeks I've come to the realization that I really like the 4inch belt even when doing deadlifts and cleans. I sit it up a bit higher, but the added width and thickness feels so much better when going heavy. The 3 inch is great as well, but you can immediately feel the difference in support between the 4 inch 13mm and 3 inch 10mm.

The Athletes Cut belt is a 4 inch 10mm and that might be the better compromise between the 3 Inch Belt and Prime Cut. But I think the best thing to do is give Dean a call he'll lead you down the best path.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #48 ▪██─────██▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #34 ▪[M]====[6]▪

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did I miss a place to select stitching color?
    I know this question was posted a while back, but since I didn't see an answer in the thread. I thought I would provide an update based on my conversation with Dean on this topic.

First off, he's a **really** good guy that is is focused on delivering a quality product. I mention this because I always find it refreshing dealing with quality, honest people in this day and age.

I didn't realize how "involved" the thread selection was with the belts they are producing. I got a 15-20 min education on this topic!

This is driven by the size of the needle / machine they are using to sew the belts. At the large sizes, there are few color options available (smaller market for thread suppliers). Therefore, the color threads tend to be much smaller as they were originally developed for other markets (ex: upholstery) and don't run well with the larger machines and thick leathers.

His experience was the smaller, color threads tend to fray quickly, creating customer satisfaction issues 6-months down the road, and/or the thread doesn't look good (small thread, big hole). He ran through a list of the various threads he and tried over the years, so I believe he's really been down this road.

He has a couple of thread colors he mentioned that worked well (gold was one -- he did some belts for the Marines that he was very pleased with, red belt & gold thread), but was pretty clear that white was the one that was the right size, strength, and worked well in the manufacturing process. Just a matter of market dynamics.

I'm not a leather expert, so I'm not intending to start a debate. Just wanted to pass along the info I received for the next person. If there is something you really want in terms of thread color, I'd suggest calling. Just expect an honest discussion and limited number of choices they will work with due to quality concerns (which is refreshing).

I know some others offer thread color options, but I haven't spoken to them and can't comment on their materials / process. I did notice those providers are $40-50 more expensive for a similar belt and the thread color isn't that important to me. I'll order my Best Belt as soon as I decide on color.

FWIW...

Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vancemac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1651Naismith View Post
    I thought I would provide an update based on my conversation with Dean on this topic.
    That's awesome. I am quite pleased with the thread color on my BB, and wasn't really concerned about it... just didn't know if I had missed something in the process. I love the belt, and love how it looks.

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the belt, and love how it looks.
    That's good to hear! I'm going to place my order this weekend.

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For anyone who competes: the IPF had released an "approved belt list." Curiously, Best Belts aren't on it, though Inzer and Titan belts are. Make sure you're legal to compete. Even if you think you might compete in the future, it's probably a good idea to get an approved belt.

http://www.ironaddicts.com.au/articl...oved-belt-list

Originally Posted by cmarti063 View Post
    For anyone who competes: the IPF had released an "approved belt list." Curiously, Best Belts aren't on it, though Inzer and Titan belts are. Make sure you're legal to compete. Even if you think you might compete in the future, it's probably a good idea to get an approved belt.
    Good point. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why Best Belts didn't make the list?

Not an issue for me as I've got no plans/desire to compete.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1651Naismith View Post
    Good point. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why Best Belts didn't make the list?

Not an issue for me as I've got no plans/desire to compete.
    I will just about guarantee that they didn't agree to pay the IBF.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I will just about guarantee that they didn't agree to pay the IBF.
    ^This, most likely. It's a $500/year fee they just implemented. There are some small companies on the list, so who knows, maybe it'll change. I'm aware that there is currently a petition going around, but I doubt it'll do any good for a variety of reasons.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^This, most likely. It's a $500/year fee they just implemented. There are some small companies on the list, so who knows, maybe it'll change. I'm aware that there is currently a petition going around, but I doubt it'll do any good for a variety of reasons.
    anytime only one or a select few brands are allowed, it's money.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

The fee is much more than $500. According to a comment on the Titan announcement at Power Lifting Watch, there is a one-time approval fee of 3.500 EUR ($4,360 US) and an annual fee of 2.500 EUR ($3,110 US) for belts.

Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    The fee is much more than $500. According to a comment on the Titan announcement at Power Lifting Watch, there is a one-time approval fee of 3.500 EUR ($4,360 US) and an annual fee of 2.500 EUR ($3,110 US) for belts.
    that's impressive that one of the brands is willing to put that out there, especially on that is approved, they are usually held under an NDA or gag order over it.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would anyone know if this listed Prime Cut is indeed the work of Dean and Jackie Best? I have reached out recently but haven't heard back as of yet.

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/product_p/bbpower.htm
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dragon360 View Post
    Would anyone know if this listed Prime Cut is indeed the work of Dean and Jackie Best? I have reached out recently but haven't heard back as of yet.

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/product_p/bbpower.htm
    Actually heard back today from Jackie stating that these belts are in fact not theirs but someone posing as their product.

I did ask Jackie though if the Prime may be available or making a comeback so waiting on that response.
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    solid write up in the OP

I have been using my red Inzer 10mm lever belt for the last 4-5 years and it has been absolutely amazing. the difference in squatting with and without it is huge. I could not imagine getting anywhere near maximal weight without it.
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

kaylagunderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

belts

Hi, I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions about belts for me! Im considering if I should buy a belt or if I should wait, Im super tiny like 4'11" and weight at 91 pounds. I lift everyday and definitely am looking to gain more weight and muscle. Since Im so tiny my lifts arent heavy as most articles use as examples so it makes it confusing for me if I should be conisdering a belt. I lift heavy for my size which isnt nearly around the average person I just don't know if A belt would be utilized for my body yet. If you have any advice I would super appreciate it as it seems you have a lot of knowledge in this field! Thanks for your yime!