Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What would Batman eat?

Granted he is a comic book superhero but what if he was real? He is in top shape when it comes to all areas; weight lifting, endurance, etc.. He runs on very little sleep, is constantly doing something and performs at the top of his game everytime. But what would his nutrition look like to maintain the size he has as well as the energy? This is usually never covered in the comics. (got to be some comic fans on here)
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat dere cell tech.

I can tell you one thing for sure, you wont find batman scoffing down a tupperware with broccoli , salmon and brown rice in a corner .

Hes a party animal, he probably drinks goji juice, eats steak and works out hard.
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I remember in the first Batman movie with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson, he said he eats cereal in the morning.

suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blacksmith77 View Post
    Dat dere cell tech.

I can tell you one thing for sure, you wont find batman scoffing down a tupperware with broccoli , salmon and brown rice in a corner .

Hes a party animal, he probably drinks goji juice, eats steak and works out hard.
    haha, in the alleys with a blue lidded glad container. personally one of my favorite kind of conatainers.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably Robin.

TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TKOtheKDR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dat dere cell tech.
    /thread

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    Probably Robin.
    lol was waiting for someone to leave this comment.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he just eats out all the time with models at fancy restaurants and probably orders a steak and then for dessert some whip cream and nat. pb to lick off of the models. and probably puts the martini in his protein shake, duh!

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's actually kind of an interesting question, given the idea of an individual striving to perform at above olympic capabilities in multiple disciplines, coupled with grueling daily acrobatics, combat routines, and endurance exercise. Add to this that he's always running around trying to keep up with things. I would have to guess that his req's would be VERY high calories, nutrients (especially those for repair and pain assuagement), and convenience. So it would probably be something like a gainer shake, honestly. Some protein, milk, fruit/veggies, vitamin/amino complex, high carbohydrate source of some kind, lot of fat. Basically chugging this regardless of taste.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ibballard View Post
    It's actually kind of an interesting question, given the idea of an individual striving to perform at above olympic capabilities in multiple disciplines, coupled with grueling daily acrobatics, combat routines, and endurance exercise. Add to this that he's always running around trying to keep up with things. I would have to guess that his req's would be VERY high calories, nutrients (especially those for repair and pain assuagement), and convenience. So it would probably be something like a gainer shake, honestly. Some protein, milk, fruit/veggies, vitamin/amino complex, high carbohydrate source of some kind, lot of fat. Basically chugging this regardless of taste.

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    High GI post workout and no carbs after 6 p.m.
    Last edited by sunngodd; 02-26-2009 at 08:04 AM.
    Who do men say that I am?

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    3 scoops of whey, plus one huge chunk out of injustice

Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toshiya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He eats the Michael Phelps 10,000 calorie olympic swimmer diet.
    Week 1: Weight: 97 kg @ 24% BF
    Week 2: Weight: 95 kg @ 22.3% BF
    Week 3: Weight: 92 kg @ 20% BF
    Week 4: Weight: 90 kg @ 17.49% BF
    Week 5: Weight: 90 kg @ 15.5% BF
    Week 6: Weight: 89 kg @ 15% BF
    Week 7: Weight: 89 kg @ 14.85% BF
    Week 8: Weight: 88 kg @ 12.43% BF
    Week 9: Weight: 87 kg @ 10.05% BF

Week 10: Weight: 88 kg @ 9.59% BF
    Week 11: Weight: 87 kg @ 9.13% BF
    Week 12: Weight: 86 kg @ 9.13% BF (Plateau)
    Week 13: Weight: 84 kg @ 8.67% BF

Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Comic fan here.

I think Batman would rely heavily on supplements and shakes, out of convenience and time concerns. And not just powdered stuff out of a big plastic jar -- blended up fruits and vegetables. Like someone else said, I doubt he'd care much about how it tastes.

Obviously protein is a huge concern, and I think he'd eat lots of chicken and steak. And he'd drink huge quantities of milk and water.

And also, I'm pretty sure Alfred would have all that **** nailed down. He'd just throw together what Bruce would need and feed it to him.

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well he is batman...so I'm guessing twice his body weight in fresh blood daily?
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

To start, Wayne trained for over fifteen years in various forms of martial arts, including Krav Maga, Ninjitsu, and Kung Fu, in some cases at the feet of people who are considered the best martial artists alive, and in one case is actually immortal. He also started martial arts training at 12 and acquired a third-degree black belt by 17. Odds are you've missed that chance. That covers most of the more fantastic and/or impossible stuff.

According to DC Batman guidebook, the four principles he trains in most are strength conditioning, martial arts, biofeedback and yoga. That's pretty broad but I would think if you actually applied all four of those with a devoted schedule you'd be pretty damn fit.

Batman is said to be 6'2" and weigh about 210, and I'd venture it goes without saying he has less than 1% body fat, so you can do whatever extrapolations are necessary for your height to assess body weight.

In the Loeb/Sale series The Long Halloween which is now considered by most as canon, Batman's training on the Wayne estate is not as much gym equipment related as a series of physical environment tasks, including swimming, smashing rocks, chain pulls, rock climbing, and splitting logs. Again, this is easily stuff you can do, and in fact most of the "World's Strongest Man" events.

I think the highest I ever saw a comic say he could bench is 700. In any normal training regimen I think it's safe to say that's preposterous so I wouldn't suggest you try it. But obviously a heavy weight regimen is going to be essential.

Finally, you really do have to factor in the oft-untouched factor that Bruce Wayne is severely insane. This isn't really a trait you can acquire or augment, but if you're seriously considering what factors into Batman's sheer ability to do what he does to be him, it's necessary to weigh in your "have/have nots" file. Batman's logical psychosis has an incredible advantage to his training in the form of a near-total abandonment of restraint. As many have suggested, Batman does have an actual super-power, and that's sheer willpower.

As far as diet goes, Batman's diet isn't really touched upon in the comics that much, except Alfred does most of the cooking for him, and he quite clearly eats meat (I would imagine he would have to; there's not enough soy in the world to compensate for what he does in a day). However, and this is the part you're probably going to dislike the most, but they both fit into the willpower element: Batman does not drink alcohol, and it's suggested he doesn't have sex, or at the very least doesn't have sex very often.

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Elfie. View Post
    Well he is batman...so I'm guessing twice his body weight in fresh blood daily?
    as long as it fit into his macros
    Who do men say that I am?

pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sunngodd View Post
    lol, the answer to all nutrition questions.
    -- BMW M3..............................$53,000
    -- Armani Leather Jacket............$700
    -- Rolex Watch.........................$3,450
    -- The look on your ex-gf's face after cutting season...priceless

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sunngodd View Post
    It fits into my macros. Now I've said too much. Oops.
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cream of sumyungguy AKA robin juice.
    Misc Work Crew

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by Ibballard View Post
    anybody who runs around in a batsuit clearly does not care about taste...

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    3 scoops of whey, plus one huge chunk out of injustice
    lmao, the perfect source of nutrition in my eyes.

Originally Posted by Magnet Missle View Post
    Comic fan here.

I think Batman would rely heavily on supplements and shakes, out of convenience and time concerns. And not just powdered stuff out of a big plastic jar -- blended up fruits and vegetables. Like someone else said, I doubt he'd care much about how it tastes.

Obviously protein is a huge concern, and I think he'd eat lots of chicken and steak. And he'd drink huge quantities of milk and water.

And also, I'm pretty sure Alfred would have all that **** nailed down. He'd just throw together what Bruce would need and feed it to him.
    i agree that alfred would have that down to a T. I'm sure supplements are in use to. haven't read it but Bats was on the juice for a bit "venom".

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    second gay post, not that there's anything wrong with that....
    just come out of the closet already man...
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he eats crime for breakfast, lunch and dinner

food of champions

islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlexGC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some there vitamin A and vitamin B. And some more there vitamin B

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Batman would eat food you can't afford. Dude's a billionaire.

The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd imagine for the sake of convienence, there would be a lot of protein powders and shakes.....but then again, Alfred is an overlooked badass, and I'm sure his genius applies to culinary skills as well. Where would Batman be without Alfred?
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question O Rly? 8-|

... it's suggested he doesn't have sex, or at the very least doesn't have sex very often.
    That's how he keeps his rage fueled. But seriously, how would having sex have a negative impact on performance? Aside from taking time away from his INSANE fictitious training schedule of course... Did I miss some biological or scientific reason for this? I mean I think that hormonal balance/brain chemical balances would be screwy during and after sex, but how would it hurt your training edge?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. -- Aristotle
    I guess I'm a situp then? --Me

The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rageahol View Post
    That's how he keeps his rage fueled. But seriously, how would having sex have a negative impact on performance? Aside from taking time away from his INSANE fictitious training schedule of course... Did I miss some biological or scientific reason for this? I mean I think that hormonal balance/brain chemical balances would be screwy during and after sex, but how would it hurt your training edge?
    Lol.
    Nice Batman shirt, by the way.
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

Originally Posted by The-Fire-Fish View Post
    Lol.
    Nice Batman shirt, by the way.
    LMAO!