AleXx686 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 month bulking transformation (MUST SEE!)

Hi guys,

3 month ago I was back on track with training. I was 169lbs, looking to take muscle mass. And we are 3 month later and this is amazing. 193lbs and great muscle gains. I've never tought that I can go so far with proper nutrition, supplements and effective training. Thanks to all of you guys from BB.com for helping to get my goals. So I want comments about what you think of my bulking stage. What muscle should I work more or less. Thanks in advance guys and don't forget to click on my bodyspace !

I want some friends

BEFORE.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    Last edited by AleXx686; 11-06-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: forget infos.

Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sooiceey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    po pire big
    Yes , most of the time I'm a troll.

bburns16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good for you bud... keep up the good work... kill it !!

iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very impressive. Congratulations. I hope my bulk ends this well!

2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BeMaSSiVe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So you went from your before pic to the after pics in three months?

skeptical hippo is skeptical......

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    first thing that pops out to me is traps and chest need work. Other than that looking good.

2bemassive may I ask you a question ? Why are you skeptical ? I started on August 1 until now and I'm drug-free, no anabolics or things like that. Clean bulking diet + supplements + Mass Gainer + effective workout is the way to go.

I have nothing to keep secret. 100% natural.

Originally Posted by jtbryant420 View Post
    first thing that pops out to me is traps and chest need work. Other than that looking good.
    Thank you very much for your support ! I tried so many different exercices to gain on traps and chest but nothing seem to work correctly.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    I easily believe that alexx, two months into my bulk , I look WAY better, you was skinny fat so no skeptical hippo. Looking good mang.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakaveliBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    join date 2009. only started lifting now?

Originally Posted by MakaveliBrah View Post
    join date 2009. only started lifting now?
    I already trained years ago. But I have stopped like 2 years ago. Weighted 200lbs. Get back to 169lbs. And now back on track.