Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had a second date with introverted Asian from Bumble earlier this week. She almost lost her shyt when I said that she's hard to read, she basically said she wouldn't be there if she didnt like me. Won't be saying that again lol.

Ended the night with a hug, us both expressing interest in each other, and planning to hangout when I get back from a trip I'm taking next week thru next weekend.

Going to try and find something "actionable" to do so we can get more physical than our first couple of dates.

Sucks she's a 45 minute drive for me. Really hating where I live atm (Small 6k pop. town).

Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hinge chick i was supposed to meet up with me gave me extra excuses, i gave her alternatives (whilst drinking) she blocked me. houston chick said she apologized for giving off fake signals about diving into relationship. i said i thought we were just trying to get to know each other. i just told her i wanted my **** back that i left at her room. told her to give me her venmo because those things are expensive. i just said ok to her responses. at this point i just want my stuff back.

mission get my **** back is now launching.

l
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i honestly dont think i do anything special lmao and i dont think i am much to write home about either. i am average height, muscular, have a good smile and dress well. and i have a really jovial and goofy attitude. that's all i do to get interest. it's all you need IMO.

i just got back from hanging with brittany. she picked an awesome wing spot for us and we ate a ton of wings. we got back to her place and watched a movie. she began to complain a bit about not feeling well after having eaten a lot, so i didnt push the issue for sex since i didnt want to get her to say no or fuuck when not fully feeling it. both of those are not good. so we just watched the movie, talked after, and then i went to leave. she walked me out, we kissed a bit, and she told me to text her when i get home. it was a fun night, and although we didn't fuuck (i really want to hit again) i actually do enjoy spending time with her. she's fun, even if i can tell she's not really too great of a fit for me. hopefully i see her again soon.

idk how some of you struggle to get dates off of these apps. i could post pictures of my text logs with some of these girls i have written about dates with? it just seems so easy to me to get them interested and to quickly plan a date and get them out of the house. idk i just dont think its too hard, but i also think i do a good job of acting interested in them and finding common ground and stuff. i think my career does me a lot of favors as well. women love it and a few of them are involved in it here and there.

next up is a date with the girl from wednesday night on saturday. she invited me over for dinner. she is the coolest girl i've seen out of all of these. should be neat. looking forward to it. would love to see brittany again though because her body is just insane. and the girl from tuesday wants to hang out again. might try to get another woman or two in the pipeline and see how it goes. not sure.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    i honestly dont think i do anything special lmao and i dont think i am much to write home about either. i am average height, muscular, have a good smile and dress well. and i have a really jovial and goofy attitude. that's all i do to get interest. it's all you need IMO.

i just got back from hanging with brittany. she picked an awesome wing spot for us and we ate a ton of wings. we got back to her place and watched a movie. she began to complain a bit about not feeling well after having eaten a lot, so i didnt push the issue for sex since i didnt want to get her to say no or fuuck when not fully feeling it. both of those are not good. so we just watched the movie, talked after, and then i went to leave. she walked me out, we kissed a bit, and she told me to text her when i get home. it was a fun night, and although we didn't fuuck (i really want to hit again) i actually do enjoy spending time with her. she's fun, even if i can tell she's not really too great of a fit for me. hopefully i see her again soon.

idk how some of you struggle to get dates off of these apps. i could post pictures of my text logs with some of these girls i have written about dates with? it just seems so easy to me to get them interested and to quickly plan a date and get them out of the house. idk i just dont think its too hard, but i also think i do a good job of acting interested in them and finding common ground and stuff. i think my career does me a lot of favors as well. women love it and a few of them are involved in it here and there.

next up is a date with the girl from wednesday night on saturday. she invited me over for dinner. she is the coolest girl i've seen out of all of these. should be neat. looking forward to it. would love to see brittany again though because her body is just insane. and the girl from tuesday wants to hang out again. might try to get another woman or two in the pipeline and see how it goes. not sure.
    In b4 otaku says something.

Getting laid and getting dates is not hard if the woman is INTERESTED in you. If a woman ain't interested, is gonna feel like pulling teeth. Anyone who says they gotta try harder usually are dudes who ain't getting laid and never had a woman into them like that.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women find your look attractive, thatโ€™s all there is to it. You donโ€™t do anything special, thereโ€™s no mystery.

Otaku used your pics in an experiment and lined up dates easily.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Komytea View Post
    hinge chick i was supposed to meet up with me gave me extra excuses, i gave her alternatives (whilst drinking) she blocked me. houston chick said she apologized for giving off fake signals about diving into relationship. i said i thought we were just trying to get to know each other. i just told her i wanted my **** back that i left at her room. told her to give me her venmo because those things are expensive. i just said ok to her responses. at this point i just want my stuff back.

mission get my **** back is now launching.

l
    I don't understand why people do that. That's ****ed up. I left an expensive Adidas jacket at a chick's house where the sex was bad and she catfished, and she said I could only get it if I came over again. I wanted to pick it up from her work or something.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Women find your look attractive, thatโ€™s all there is to it. You donโ€™t do anything special, thereโ€™s no mystery.

This.

I did my own experiment on Tinder a few years back when I used pics of this semi-chad. The bloke I used wasnโ€™t top tier hot, but he was a solid 7.5 and most importantly the pics were believable (I.e. not some David Gandy chit).

But yea, fuark.... it was an eye opener. I couldaโ€™ gone over to several girls houses right away, no date, no nothing, and fuked em. What was hilarious was the pathetic amount of resistance I encountered. When I do online dating normally, it can take an insane amount of effort to merely extract a phone number. With the semi Chad profile, girls folded faster than Superman on laundry day.
    I also experimented with being a huge kent to see if it would deter women, and many of them just wanted me more. In fairness I do recall one girl saying, โ€œIf you werenโ€™t such an arsehole I probably would have fuked youโ€

IMO, members of both genders tend to lose a great deal of objectivity when talking about the dating opportunities of their fellow gender. Men are really not a great deal better than a bunch of females who gather around their dumpy, unfortunate looking female friend and insist thereโ€™s some guy out there for her and sheโ€™s not really that fat or that unfortunate looking. Meanwhile, the girls telling her this are all significantly more attractive than she is.
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; 11-08-2019 at 09:21 AM.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

idk how some of you struggle to get dates off of these apps.
    No one's claiming that you're Brad Pitt. Like I said before, you're a young, good-looking and friendly looking guy. That you're doing well is a given.

As for the bolded, not sure if you're being serious. No one who isn't at least fairly decent looking is going to do well on apps because it's 100% based on pictures, and this is exacerbated when you're not white. One of my good friends actually does pretty well in real life despite being short, having a dad bod, and looking completely average because he's a charming and funny guy. On apps though, he gets nothing because those positive qualities don't show. I have another good friend who's the opposite. He's a decent looking guy with a good build and isn't short, but his personality is... mediocre. He does well in apps, but not so much in real life (though because of his personality, the chicks he smashes on apps don't stick around either). I was a bit more... "well-rounded" and in the middle of the two extremes in that I did well enough in both areas to not complain, though not amazingly so.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i totally forgot about that experiment. wow. lmao. maybe i just have really good pictures. i honestly do not think i am much to write home about. there is a lot of things id change about me. i think most people can score dates with good pictures and a little game.

what if i took some of others in this threads pictures and tried to line up dates? like what if we did the otaku experiment in reverse?

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i totally forgot about that experiment. wow. lmao. maybe i just have really good pictures. i honestly do not think i am much to write home about. there is a lot of things id change about me. i think most people can score dates with good pictures and a little game.

what if i took some of others in this threads pictures and tried to line up dates? like what if we did the otaku experiment in reverse?
    I'm actually curious what you can do with my pics.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I'm actually curious what you can do with my pics.
    i think if I used your pics, people here would think you play for the local NFL team. dead srs.

i think if i used your pics, people here would think you play for the local nfl team. Dead srs.
    do it *******.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 11-08-2019 at 07:05 AM.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    โ˜…Subaru WRX/STi Crewโ˜… (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    In b4 otaku says something.

Getting laid and getting dates is not hard if the woman is INTERESTED in you. If a woman ain't interested, is gonna feel like pulling teeth. Anyone who says they gotta try harder usually are dudes who ain't getting laid and never had a woman into them like that.
    Yeah I take public transport everyday and see a lot average looking people with other average looking people.
    Given that this is fitness site people here will take their looks and other seriously. I honestly think some dudes are pushing above their weight.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Yeah I take public transport everyday and see a lot average looking people with other average looking people.
    Given that this is fitness site people here will take their looks and other seriously. I honestly think some dudes are pushing above their weight.
    Nah fam. I am not chasing HBBs. If she isnt obese or old then it normally isnt happening. Even whem I was skinny af or yolked it was still stupid as ****.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Nah fam. I am not chasing HBBs. If she isnt obese or old then it normally isnt happening. Even whem I was skinny af or yolked it was still stupid as ****.
    You and a few others aren't punching above. I seriously think if you were an average white dude, you wouldn't even be on this site.

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    You and a few others aren't punching above. I seriously think if you were an average white dude, you wouldn't even be on this site.
    inb4 triggered posters attack you.

EDIT: Race matters in dating. Its not a complete deal breaker, but it 100% matter. Ahmed is gonna do better in Turkey vs West Virginia. Thats just what it is. Its not impossible, but it definitely tips the scale. Just like height, weight, face, lms as a whole.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 11-08-2019 at 07:52 AM.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2

inb4 triggered posters attack you.
    The black pill is tough to swallow.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i totally forgot about that experiment. wow. lmao. maybe i just have really good pictures. i honestly do not think i am much to write home about. there is a lot of things id change about me.
    I do think there is a category of looks that would be best described as "average but broadly appealing". You gotta keep in mind that this looks chit isn't an exact science and there's a lot of nuances and exceptions to the rules.

If we take the category of average looking men, there are sub-categories within that category, and some will be more appealing to women than others.

In fact, I reckon I may have just come up with a half decent re-working of the attractiveness rating.

Hear me out. I think there should be two stages to rating looks. The first stage being the one we all know and love, i.e. 10 scale objective rating, and the second stage (and remember you heard it hear first folks) is a polarity rating, i.e. how polarising are your looks.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fking love this thread and all of you guys

EDIT: Race matters in dating. Its not a complete deal breaker, but it 100% matter. Ahmed is gonna do better in Turkey vs West Virginia. Thats just what it is. Its not impossible, but it definitely tips the scale. Just like height, weight, face, lms as a whole.
    Inb4 race doesn't matter and it's in your head bro.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i honestly do not think i am much to write home about.
    Like I said, you're just fortunate enough to have a certain look that women find appealing. I've had guys tell me I'm decent looking, and friends wondering why I don't score more. But there was something about my look that just didn't appeal to women, and still doesn't for the most part.

I put it down to my height originally, that men naturally aren't going to discriminate as hard on height when perceiving attractiveness. But I'm honestly not sure - like I wouldn't say you and I are that far off in terms of looks, but you clearly do way better than me on the apps. Idk what it is, but there's some "look" you have that women like. It's extremely complex I reckon, as alltrapbrah alludes to.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Like I said, you're just fortunate enough to have a certain look that women find appealing. I've had guys tell me I'm decent looking, and friends wondering why I don't score more. But there was something about my look that just didn't appeal to women, and still doesn't for the most part.

I put it down to my height originally, that men naturally aren't going to discriminate as hard on height when perceiving attractiveness. But I'm honestly not sure - like I wouldn't say you and I are that far off in terms of looks, but you clearly do way better than me on the apps. Idk what it is, but there's some "look" you have that women like. It's extremely complex I reckon, as alltrapbrah alludes to.
    Question:

Despite not being overly attractive to many women, have you ever caught the attention of the occasional stunner/beauty?

I ask because it sounds like you may put out a similar vibe to me, and one thing iโ€™ve never been able to figure out is why there have been about 3 or so occasions over the course of my life where a very attractive girl has clearly been interested in me.

Whatโ€™s tragic about all 3 occasions is that I was not in a position to capitalise on them, but the interest was clearly there and clearly genuine.

This is why I mentioned the polarising thing above. I do think some kents are perhaps very unique fits and have to hope like hell that life introduces them to their equally rare counterparts.

update:

i finally talked to gym crush today. like, a lot. she was hella cool and really receptive to me, which was great. she was working in the rack next to me without headphones and I just went for it. got her name, made her laugh, learned a bit about her, told her about myself, all that stuff. it went about as well as it could have gone without getting her to give me a bj in the locker room. anyway, looking to definitely build on that. i see her there early in the morning with me so i just opened with a joke about that and things took off from there. i'm really happy about this development.

I think this is similar to a lot mammals and birds that mate. By and large most birds and mammals look EXACTLY THE SAME visually. However you can view in mating some of the males just do a lot better, consistently, and some lose out, every single time. This....this...."x-factor"
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2

Vicks Pic + My Game +

Of course he will say "omg Im just so average blah". Bruh. I got more girls to agree to dates in a damn 4 day block with your photos than I have in like 10+ years of attempted online dating.
    EDIT: Looks like photobucket has some stupid blurr filter if you arent a member. Guess i can put them on imgur later or something
    put these on imgur later if possible. i am curious to revisit this.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I do think there is a category of looks that would be best described as "average but broadly appealing". You gotta keep in mind that this looks chit isn't an exact science and there's a lot of nuances and exceptions to the rules.

If we take the category of average looking men, there are sub-categories within that category, and some will be more appealing to women than others.

In fact, I reckon I may have just come up with a half decent re-working of the attractiveness rating.

Hear me out. I think there should be two stages to rating looks. The first stage being the one we all know and love, i.e. 10 scale objective rating, and the second stage (and remember you heard it hear first folks) is a polarity rating, i.e. how polarising are your looks.
    that was some profound shiit. i actually fuuck with this hard.

i feel like i look like, younger and less rugged than other guys, and that keeps me from the true 10/10s, but i think the boyish look still appeals to a good amount of people. who knows.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Question:

Despite not being overly attractive to many women, have you ever caught the attention of the occasional stunner/beauty?

I ask because it sounds like you may put out a similar vibe to me, and one thing iโ€™ve never been able to figure out is why there have been about 3 or so occasions over the course of my life where a very attractive girl has clearly been interested in me.

Whatโ€™s tragic about all 3 occasions is that I was not in a position to capitalise on them, but the interest was clearly there and clearly genuine.

This is why I mentioned the polarising thing above. I do think some kents are perhaps very unique fits and have to hope like hell that life introduces them to their equally rare counterparts.
    Yes, but like you said it's rare. Some men have very broad appeal. I have narrow appeal, but in general will match with 7's (normal rating scale). Like I said, I sometimes have to work for several weeks to land a date with a 7 though.

However, I'd consider my ex an 8, and we were looksmatched. The weirdest part is she assumed I must always match with a lot of attractive women, same with the last couple of girls I dated. My takeaway is that I fit their type, and then they project that into thinking all women feel the same way.

i feel like i look like, younger and less rugged than other guys, and that keeps me from the true 10/10s, but i think the boyish look still appeals to a good amount of people. who knows.
    Ye, sounds like you have very broad appeal to ~7's? Brittany sounds like an 8+ though, and you seem a bit surprised because you typically don't match with 8+?

I think this is similar to a lot mammals and birds that mate. By and large most birds and mammals look EXACTLY THE SAME visually. However you can view in mating some of the males just do a lot better, consistently, and some lose out, every single time. This....this...."x-factor"
    They lose because they're weaker.....simple as that. There's always going to be someone or something better than you. Like Goku and Vegeta or Naruto and Sasuke.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast